Death Cargo

1222324252628»

Comments

• DangerOnTheRangerDangerOnTheRanger based TvC god Joined: Posts: 294
    Dear god, this thread is still alive? How is that even possible?

This was funny at first but now it's starting to feel like beating a dead horse.
    I am the salt of the earth.
    Rage is my body and salt is my blood.
    I have created over a thousand excuses.
    Unknown to winning, nor known to humility,
    Have withstood bans to write many forum rants.
    Yet, those hands will never hold that L.

So as I play,
    UNLIMITED SALT WORKS
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,004 mod
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,155
    Best troll thread?
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,169 mod
    As a certain game would say "And the hits keep on coming!"

There's not enough popcorn for this. Although their movies are hilarious. One of them has people dying for 15 minutes before they get to any plot. Not really sure who their audience is but they defy low standards.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • SashaWulphSashaWulph Joined: Posts: 13
    I waited almost two years, and no sign of the OST ANYWHERE. I really, really like it, can anyone please tell me the name of the musician or, better yet, upload the OST for everyone? Is really nice!
  • owattjacobowattjacob Joined: Posts: 3,339
    So did gorebreaker come out so that I can laugh at it, or are they making a new sequel to the unreleased sequel like CARNAGE TORNADO
    edited March 2016
    owattjacob wrote: »
    So did gorebreaker come out so that I can laugh at it, or are they making a new sequel to the unreleased sequel like CARNAGE TORNADO

Apparently, is still in development. All I saw though, was the company facebook page. They released a movie recently that is a "tied" to the game, but who knows! I'll give it another full year before knowing if is coming out.

The devs are the worst of the worst, but I don't care if they deliver a gory videogame, I need one! Also, more music!

I mean, hear this!

http://muzon.biz/music/Death Cargo/0/

Nova's, Arachno's, Crystal's themes are so good. I love them. They make me want to draw.
  • C-SwordC-Sword Joined: Posts: 749
    SashaWulph wrote: »

Apparently, is still in development. All I saw though, was the company facebook page. They released a movie recently that is a "tied" to the game, but who knows! I'll give it another full year before knowing if is coming out.

The devs are the worst of the worst, but I don't care if they deliver a gory videogame, I need one! Also, more music!

I mean, hear this!

Nova's, Arachno's, Crystal's themes are so good. I love them. They make me want to draw.

Are you sure that you don't work for them? All of your posts are Death Cargo related.

C-Sword wrote: »
    SashaWulph wrote: »

I mean, hear this!

Are you sure that you don't work for them? All of your posts are Death Cargo related.

LOL, you even went all the way to see my posts? I even went ahead to promote the pirated version of the game (that you can still get +7DLC's on a russian web) and I'll, again, pirate Gore Breaker if it ever comes out. I don't give a damn about the devs, for better or worse. Also, I'm from Perú, how could I EVER get in contact with some shady italian developer? Sheesh.

I'm obsessed with getting rare OST's/Illustration of videogames, and this is one of them. Quite hard to get!
  • rayplayrayplay aka solidoutlaw Joined: Posts: 2,813
    This thread brings back memories. Didn't someone google maps the developer's address and it pulled up some dry cleaner store?
    PSN: rayplay
    Best widowmaker in North Korea.
    "He's gonna switch to wireless mid greed sever."
  • drwill439drwill439 I'll never understand. Joined: Posts: 2,953
    I just saw this new development in Death Cargo. Jesus, this was one of the first threads I posted in almost 2 years ago...
    Steam: [PCFL]Dr. Will Xbox 360/One: DrW1ll439
    PSN: drwill439 CFN:WKA439 (PS4) or drwill439(Steam)
  • PurplePonyArcadePurplePonyArcade Pretentious Android Joined: Posts: 257
    This game is still a thing? I started searching it a few days ago because I randomly remembered seeing it for the first time in years out of a random thought memory. I saw an earlier version of it back when it was first shown and was mildly interested. Then totally forgot and just remembered recently. Funny how the brain works. Either way I am curious about this tale.
    The world needs more folk metal
  • FrágmentFrágment Joined: Posts: 536
    Does this game still exist?
  • BolSadguyBolSadguy Toronto Stick Modder Joined: Posts: 1,608
    edited October 2016
    @Darksakul Time to wise from the gwave

Seriously, what sorcery is at work here that keeps digging this thread out of its grave
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,900
    BolSadguy wrote: »
    @Darksakul Time to wise from the gwave

Seriously, what sorcery is at work here that keeps digging this thread out of its grave

Did you pay the Mana cost?

Rise-from-your-Grave.jpg
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    Every time I'm reminded that this game exists I just laugh.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

• rayplayrayplay aka solidoutlaw Joined: Posts: 2,813
    Kinda wanna read through this thread again to relive the story, but it wouldn't be the same.
    PSN: rayplay
    Best widowmaker in North Korea.
    "He's gonna switch to wireless mid greed sever."
    edited October 2016
    AnimateDead_7451.jpg
    Post edited by Jion_Wansu on
  • TheBlackHombreTheBlackHombre Aesthetic Joined: Posts: 1,670
    I wish this forum had some form of reputation/karma so we could just neg-train whoever decides it upon their god-forsaken self to resurrect this thread.
  • WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,426
    Yes! Raise from depths of the NetherRealm.
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,169 mod
    This is ome of those few threads in which does who lived it cannot adequately explain how amazing the journey was. Im glad people resurrected this thread.

On the other hand, not sure if im glad that i tried watching their movies.:rofl:
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • FrágmentFrágment Joined: Posts: 536
    What I mean is is there any way to download or play the game? I'm curious to try it.
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    Frágment wrote: »
    What I mean is is there any way to download or play the game? I'm curious to try it.

No.

GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

• BlindknaggBlindknagg En man göre inte vad han vill, utan vad han bör. Joined: Posts: 3,949
    original.gif
    (> ̄▽ ̄)> nigga this
    nigga that
    <( ̄▽ ̄<)
  • Raging_ZoroarkRaging_Zoroark Disgraceful! Joined: Posts: 1,458
    I would like to see gameplay footage of this epic failure just for laughs, but it seems that all the gameplay videos were removed from the youtube.
    Steam: Razor
    3DS FC: 0576-4330-3314
    NNID: Featther
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,782
    Pertho wrote: »
    This is ome of those few threads in which does who lived it cannot adequately explain how amazing the journey was. Im glad people resurrected this thread.

On the other hand, not sure if im glad that i tried watching their movies.:rofl:

For the amusement that this thread brought, I regret nothing.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,831
    Sweet Christmas, I just happened to be in GD when I got the popup notification for this thread, this thread brought me much joy.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,582
    edited October 2016
    Frágment wrote: »

I remember there was a demo for this game. You can try to hunt it down.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,782
    I think that i still have it, BUT, i will have to search for it in all of my hdd's
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    Plasma's stage music is good
  • MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 3,991
  • WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,426
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
    AnimateDead_7451.jpg
  • PsychobluePsychoblue the Conductor of the Hype Train Joined: Posts: 2,836
    It actually came out!? I suppose if the Cubs won the World Series then the floodgates would be open to all sorts of things.
    We do have USF2 now, mind you...