The RGV Thread - As South As South Can Get Part III

Demon JimDemon Jim I'm CerealJoined: Posts: 4,158 mod
WELCOME TO THE RGV THREAD!!

Old thread is now locked and the 3rd installment of the RGV thread is what you see here (even though I'm sure most of you all never saw the first one lol). New thread, fresh start. Post in here if you are from any part of the RGV.

This thread was started by me this time so no need to worry if the thread will still be here tomorrow.

HELP ME FIGURE OUT A NEW NAME FOR THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!

Link to the previous thread http://shoryuken.com/f25/rgv-thread-south-south-can-get-50741/index793.html#post10632378

-DJ-
Just like that.
"...but when he gets there, at the end of the day, it's just corn flakes." - Christopher Walken
Battle at the Border Tournament Director

Comments

• Kyo(mushiki)Kyo(mushiki) Joined: Posts: 111
    Posting for Donna!, We have the biggest scene, because we need to participate in eveyone elses to have one T_T.
  • DanEGDanEG like water Joined: Posts: 337
    Weslaco still fiending.
  • David FilthDavid Filth Joined: Posts: 170
    Edinburg Here.
    Waiting on Death Row
    People coming in overalls
    Taking me to the gas chamber
  • furixfurix Joined: Posts: 1,524
    Brownsville here, always looking for more people wanting to learn my anime games!
    Arcana Heart 3~
  • Demon JimDemon Jim I'm Cereal Joined: Posts: 4,158 mod
    As for me repping the OG's of the valley scene and Harlingen. We got a few players that play all the time so if your looking for games just post up.

-DJ-
    Just like that.
    "...but when he gets there, at the end of the day, it's just corn flakes." - Christopher Walken
  • F*CKTHESCENEF*CKTHESCENE Joined: Posts: 712
    Harlingen REPRESENT
  • letsplayarcadeletsplayarcade Mu V Man Joined: Posts: 456
    Hey all you gamers, I am selling my 25" fighters at the game room.

MVC2 $400 (just the Naomi system and board are worth that much)

Street Fighter 3rd Strike $300 (A working 3rd Strike board is worth that without a cabinet)

Marvel Super Heroes $400 (CPSII system, you can swap out the boards and you have a new game)

Neo Geo King of Fighters $300 (It is what it is)

All games are plus 8.25% tax, Delivery available for a small fee depending on where you are.

Shipping alone is about $300 each for a game like this.

I am keeping the big screen games unless you want to pay a much higher price..

Thanks
    Ray
    Let's Play Arcade
    "Chinatown Huh!"
    Just wow I'm very surprised they funded this Tekken Hitting Blu-ray and DVD on July 19 - ComingSoon.net

-DJ-
    Just like that.
  • Ez-The-ChampionEz-The-Champion UH OH It's The CHAMP Joined: Posts: 1,379
    I don't see the point of starting a new thread, it's a dead thread anyways but yeah a little thread change won't hurt!! The CHAMP is still around just been busy working my ass off making some $$$ (Mullah) working OVERTIME!!

**I've been around playing competitively longer then anyone around here in the Valley and that's why the CHAMP lives up to it's name***
    "Also known as the "Original Champion" of marvel in the Deep South Texas Region"
    Is there any game you play competitively now?
    If you're referring to me no not really because of my job that's very demanding and because I'm always on call since I work at a hospital. I still play mvc2, MK and some shooting games occasionally when I'm off but that's about it!!
    "Also known as the "Original Champion" of marvel in the Deep South Texas Region"
  • Al FrappAl Frapp Joined: Posts: 5
    still looking for people to play mvc with. Ill be on xbl all night just friend me.
    don't be a putz.
    If you're referring to me no not really because of my job that's very demanding and because I'm always on call since I work at a hospital. I still play mvc2, MK and some shooting games occasionally when I'm off but that's about it!!
    you play mk as well lol damn, well that sucks but fuck it, money pays the bills right!!
    still looking for people to play mvc with. Ill be on xbl all night just friend me.

yo we should game offline if possible unless online is better for you?
  • J.DJ.D EVO Staff Joined: Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Jim wanted to bo the OP because the olds thread's OP says fuck Demon Jim's thread :lovin:
    Fight For The Future!!
  • dyn0dyn0 Joined: Posts: 3
    wats up yall, im new here where can i play games at? lol

na but 4 reals i game hard and i have a hard time finding good challenges
    im from McALLEN and i play everything KOF MvC3 and a lil bit of MK but mostly Marvel
    wats up yall, im new here where can i play games at? lol

na but 4 reals i game hard and i have a hard time finding good challenges
    im from McALLEN and i play everything KOF MvC3 and a lil bit of MK but mostly Marvel

Welcome Mr. Dyno!! I play most of those games you mention but would like to know if you play any of those on xbox or ps3?
    y0 dyno hit me up: 9563102863 We play a lot in Pharr and game greater than or equal to what you do lol. :]

For those of you who don't know, there is a house tournament in Alamo this Saturday. Games listed are MvC3. SSFIV, MK, and BB:CS. Venue fee is $5 AND IT INCLUDES A BBQ PLATE, and entry to each game is $5. Teams may or may not happen, depending if Fro runs his mouth or not LOL.

I love EZs first post in this thread. Typical.
    BBQ plate that comes with the registration of a tourny sounds gdlk.

-DJ-
    Just like that.
    I love EZs first post in this thread. Typical.

Merely stating facts my friend!! I'm probably older then most of you guys and back in 99, 00 most of you guys were probably younger then 14yrs old and in school while I was gaming competitively!! Now my job and making $$$ is ALL that's in my mind. Competitively I don't play as much but when I do have the spare time I'm always up for a challenge!!
  • Al FrappAl Frapp Joined: Posts: 5
    Totally down to play offline. Ill pm you my number.

That house tourney seems cool
    don't be a putz.
  • bane3789bane3789 3S CHUN OWNS YOU Joined: Posts: 779
    Teams may or may not happen, depending if Fro runs his mouth or not LOL.

what? im the most shy guy in the world, id never run my mouth at a distinguished event!
    I pick bison cause hes overpowered, all i do is psycho crusher my way to money
    thanks EZ-the-Champ , i play on ps3 but by the way things are lookin for psn im prolly be gettin a xbox . the only thing holding me back is my TE stick which is for ps3.
    i heard ssf4 was faster on xbox,,

danEG ill hit u up , hopefully we'll get to play on saturday , im really lookin forward to the tournament and the BBQ plate lol . how many ppl are gonna be there , ill try to take a friend.
  • bane3789bane3789 3S CHUN OWNS YOU Joined: Posts: 779
    thanks EZ-the-Champ , i play on ps3 but by the way things are lookin for psn im prolly be gettin a xbox . the only thing holding me back is my TE stick which is for ps3.
    i heard ssf4 was faster on xbox,,

danEG ill hit u up , hopefully we'll get to play on saturday , im really lookin forward to the tournament and the BBQ plate lol . how many ppl are gonna be there , ill try to take a friend.

should be about 15 to 20 people i think maybe more >_> lol
    I pick bison cause hes overpowered, all i do is psycho crusher my way to money
    @ Dyno

Well that's good to know I'll probably be adding someone new to my from to valley to my psn friends list!! Personally I wouldn't buy shitty xbox be feel free to do whatever you want. If xbox controller were as thin as ps3 controller then I would do probably own both systems.

So what's your tagname for ps3 so I can add you when PSN comes back online???
    @ Dyno

Well that's good to know I'll probably be adding someone new to my from to valley to my psn friends list!! Personally I wouldn't buy shitty xbox be feel free to do whatever you want. If xbox controller were as thin as ps3 controller then I would do probably own both systems.

So what's your tagname for ps3 so I can add you when PSN comes back online???
    Were you drunk typing this?

This entire post was so tough to read it made my damn head hurt.

-DJ-
    Just like that.
    Were you drunk typing this?

This entire post was so tough to read it made my damn head hurt.

-DJ-

LMAO yeah somewhat!! It's those $2 liquior drinks and $1 shorts at fast eddies edinburg that got the best of me tonight LOL!!
  • Shizuma_15Shizuma_15 Cowboys 2-6 :( Joined: Posts: 2,241
    it wasnt that hard to decipher cmon now shit aint the da vinci code lol

anyways i need to post so i can subscribe

welcome aboard dyno you have ps3 cool ill add you whenever sony decides they are competent to put psn back
    "what happend i won, fuck your mag"

"Bitches Be Thirsty" DJWheat
  • MagikMagik Criminey Joined: Posts: 118
    subscribing
    'Ol Betsy and the Five Avengers
  • J.DJ.D EVO Staff Joined: Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    whos going to evo this year????
    I'll be there
    Fight For The Future!!
  • LuizLuiz smh Joined: Posts: 1,234
    I think Bernie is. Maybe Rodney.
    For those of you who own a ps3, seems it's going state by state in coming back online and I'll be sure to add you DynO once online comes back up!!
  • BIG BEEF!BIG BEEF! Joined: Posts: 1,635
    man wtf beef NOW you post about psn being down when its starting up already! gotta post faster beef FASTER!!!!!

I think psn is up .

add me yall psn: alfredo_diaz
    Yewp, PSN is up. Playing AH3 right now.
    Arcana Heart 3~
    man wtf beef NOW you post about psn being down when its starting up already! gotta post faster beef FASTER!!!!!

I think we know the real thing here

LIVE>>>>>PSN
    Too bad the only way to play AH3 on Xbox Live at the moment is if you have a JP 360. :/ (And even if you did, you'd be stuck playing Japanese players... which would lag)
    Arcana Heart 3~
    I think psn is up .

add me yall psn: alfredo_diaz

gotcha man

Damn this thread is dead lol, anyways, anyone wanna game this friday? Burgers when are you free to game?
    "This thread is dead." Damn Onion bustin' rhymes and shit.
    Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

-DJ-
    Just like that.
    according to the christian movement doomsday or the end of the world is this Saturday, how ironic this Saturday is my birthday, what are the odds right, oh well shit aint happening unless jim calls me that day and says happy birthday lol, dont do it jim :(
    It's #1 on my to do list.

-DJ-
    Just like that.
    celebrate doomsday watching fro get bodied at the tournament

ya'll conform already and joing facebook. its the new srk.
    Login | Facebook
    Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

-DJ-
    LOL. Three-way call to Onion telling him happy birthday on Saturday or what? =D
    Dj and luiz- you guys are assholes wanting to destroy the world lol
    imma call you too
    Arcana Heart 3~
    Happy rapture eve everyone

http://i.imgur.com/R30xU.jpg
    Jive: Check your PM's

-DJ-
    Just like that.
    God say it ain't so Macho Man Randy Savage Dead -- Dies In Car Accident | TMZ.com

RIP Macho Man, You will be missed

On an unrelated note SRK will be down for the weekend in case you didn't read the admin note at the top of the page.

-DJ-
    Just like that.