Super Street Fighter II Turbo, in the house

NKINKI MashersJoined: Posts: 1,788
By request, this is the place to discuss all things ST.

See also the Super Turbo section of the SRK Wiki.

If you are looking for "general strats", it is quite inefficient to bust up in here with questions like "What're some good Guile strats!?!?" There is now a wealth of footage available online, featuring the world's best players. Go to combovideos.com, grab some tourney footage, and learn "general strats" that way, so that we don't have to keep answering the same questions over and over.

Before you ask a question, please make sure it hasn't already been answered in the Wiki, or in this thread, or in my Japan log.

T.Akiba's site - the best site in the universe for old school Street Fighter data. Unfortunately, the site is entirely in Japanese, but I have done some translations which you can find here.

TERMINOLOGY

Jab = weak punch
Strong = medium punch
Fierce = fierce punch
Short = weak kick
Forward = medium kick
Roundhouse (RH) = fierce kick

cr. = crouching
st. = standing
j. = jumping

WW = World Warrior
CE = Champion Edition
HF = Hyper Fighting = SF2T = Street Fighter 2 Turbo
SSF2 = Super Street Fighter 2
ST = Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo

Before a character's name, "O." means "Old" and "N." means "New".
O.Sagat = Old Sagat = choose Sagat, then hit Up, Down, Down, Up+Jab
N.Sagat = New Sagat = Super Turbo Sagat
Keep in mind that Super Turbo's old characters are not the same as they were in SSF2. For example, O.Sagat can cancel his st.Short and st.Forward after two hits, but Sagat can not do this in SSF2.

Not everyone plays on the American version, and some character names are different in the Japanese version, so to avoid confusion, we should not use the names Vega, Bison, or Balrog.

Claw = American Vega = Japanese Balrog
Boxer = American Balrog = Japanese Bison
Dictator (Dic) = American Bison = Japanese Vega

More terms will be added as it becomes obvious that people don't know what they mean.
It was a fun ten years.

http://nki.combovideos.com
Thanks to BlazeD and Preppy for hosting!

Comments

• BB HoodBB Hood Free B. Hood Joined: Posts: 1,056
    You play a crazy Chun. Oh and I liked the glitch MvC video at Evo2k5, the thing is I can also do some of them on MvC 2. Sorry this post has nothing to do with the thread but yea...
    +++++++=
    +++++++
    ***+*
    ***+
  • BacardiBacardi steal this avatar Joined: Posts: 5,392 mod
    I need thawk help vs sim

anyway I can stuff his pokes? Gian made me feel like it was a lost cause on cigarbobs cab at evo
    Twitter: @New_Challengers | Follow for the latest news on CT tournaments and events
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/newchallengersct
  • 9TNine9TNine Sultry Performance Joined: Posts: 766
    Which version do you (or anyone with lots of knowledge on this question) consider the most arcade perfect (AE picking only ST/O. characters counts)?

• stream3stream3 Joined: Posts: 234
    why did evo use PS1 version of ST? :P o.sagat and bison are toned down.
  • ToodlesToodles da Fetus of Gawd! Joined: Posts: 10,778
    I saw Jason Cole dizzy an opponent twice, and go in for a flip throw, and the opponent teched both throws. Is this really the best Dhalsim has to offer against a dizzied opponent? I don't play Dhalsim, but I wanted some input on this. Is there no combo he can that is more damaging? Why not go into a noogie, then slide/noogie shenanigans? If you wanted distance from your opponent, why not teleport then far standing fierce, or the fireball- far standing fierce combo?
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    What is your strategy for fighting vega(claw) with chun?
  • _MJ_#R_MJ_#R gfbnews.blogspot.com Joined: Posts: 1,592
    stream3 wrote:

ask NKI about that :]
    GFB News - gfbnews.blogspot.com - match videos updated daily
    ComboVideos - combovideos.com - for your CV needs
    I remember NKI, you came to gunthers in columbia, didn't you? Will you please come again, because I was never there, I believe thursday night, and I want a piece of your chun. I know fighting against the computer doesn't count, but I made it through the whole ST game and even beat Akuma on my first try. I believe I am worthy enough, I mean Josh got to play you :sad:
  • CigarBoBCigarBoB Joined: Posts: 895
    Wait till you all see the ST 3v3 from evo! To fucking good! I was able to use a video recorder to capture the audio from the croud so the vids should be fairly entertaining.

Thank you again NKI!
  • NKINKI Mashers Joined: Posts: 1,788
    I need thawk help vs sim

anyway I can stuff his pokes? Gian made me feel like it was a lost cause on cigarbobs cab at evo
    That is a really hard match for Hawk. It seems to me that he can really only do two things to get in. When Sim throws a Yoga Fire, j.Fierce over it. This will at least trade with Sim's limbs (sometimes win cleanly), and you win if they trade. That, or Psychic DP. Of course Psychic DP is pretty hard to land, so you may eat 3 or 4 or 5 limbs before you land one, but once you knock down Sim once (or get any kind of position advantage), you need to kill him right then and there, because you will probably not get the opportunity again.
    9TNine wrote:
    Which version do you (or anyone with lots of knowledge on this question) consider the most arcade perfect (AE picking only ST/O. characters counts)?
    I don't know about AE because I haven't played it much on PS2. I can say though that there is no good home version of ST. Every single version has at least one serious problem. It's really hard to say which pile of shit is better than the other.

The DC version has characters that are too small, so spacing for everything is different and certain combos that should work don't. That is my biggest gripe with the DC version, because that affects all characters. There is also a huge amount of time between "Round 1, Fight!" and when you can actually move.

The Saturn version's characters are too big, plus Guile magically got his CPS1 chain back, so he can do cr.Short->st.Fierce again.

The PS1 version has a lot of small problems and two big problems. The first small problem is that when the opponent has zero life left, it takes two blocked specials to kill them, where it should only take one. Chun Li's medium upkicks fall WAAAY too slowly, but Short and RH versions are correct. The PS1 version also has the same problem with lag after "Round 1, Fight!", and Guile also has his CPS1 chain in this version as well. The big problem (according to Kuni) is that the input is different too. Moves can't be done slowly like they can in the arcade, and also tapping two buttons one right after the other counts as pressing them together, so it's easy to get accidental lariats. Also, dizzies are messed up. (Characters don't get dizzy when they should.)

Watson said that Deejay can duck Boxer's far st.Fierce, which shouldn't be possible, but this is not true. After I got home, I tested the arcade version and the PS1 version side by side, and the range is the same. Deejay definitely can not duck under Boxer's st.Fierce, except from far range (but that's the same in the arcade version).

Justin Wong complained to me that O.Sagat's Tiger Uppercut does less damage, but again, this is not true. I tested it side by side with the arcade version, and there is no noticable difference. What he may not have realized is that ST (the arcade version) is a very random game. The same moves don't always do the same amount of damage. Choose O.Sagat in the arcade version and do five Tiger Uppercuts to the opponent. Sometimes that's enough damage to kill them, sometimes it's not. It's random.
    stream3 wrote:
    If you're not referring to the two points above, how are they toned down?

The reason PS1 was chosen is because at the time, the only differences I knew of were the lag before the round, Chun's medium upkicks, and Guile's CPS1 chain. If I had known about the input differences and dizzy differences, maybe we wouldn't have used the PS1 version.
    Toodles wrote:
    I saw Jason Cole dizzy an opponent twice, and go in for a flip throw, and the opponent teched both throws. Is this really the best Dhalsim has to offer against a dizzied opponent?
    Japanese Dhalsim players usually do noogies, or just straight Yoga Flame (does decent damage, knocks down, allowing for more free block damage).
    What is your strategy for fighting vega with chun?
    Turtle it up. Chun controls that match on the ground because lightning legs beat all of Claw's normals, and upkicks beat his jump-ins. He has to take it to the air, so it becomes a guessing game between wall dive, punch wall dive, and wall dive fake-out. Chun has an answer for all three, but you have to guess right. If he does real wall dive, just do jump back medium kick. (Or if he tries to do real wall dive off of your wall, just air throw him before he gets to the wall.) If he does punch wall dive or wall dive fake-out, just fireball him. Please note that my match against DSP at Evo2005 (battle for 5th place) is a perfect example of how to NOT play that match. If anyone (Spence?) got my matches against Tokido on tape, that is a much better example. Also, I think I have my matches with DSP during the 3rd (private) ST tourney on CigarBob's cabinet, and that's also a much better example of how to play that match. If that got recorded (which I think it did), I'll up it.
    I remember NKI, you came to gunthers in columbia, didn't you? Will you please come again
    Yeah, I came down for the get-together a week ago or so, but gas is way too expensive for me to be taking a bunch of random road trips just to play ST. If you want to come up to STL, I own an arcade cabinet with ST, so we can play here.
    CigarBoB wrote:
    Wait till you all see the ST 3v3 from evo! To fucking good! I was able to use a video recorder to capture the audio from the croud so the vids should be fairly entertaining.

Thank you again NKI!
    No, thank YOU SIR!! Your cabinet was the best part about Evo for me (and a lot of other peeps, too). Currently encoding the ST footage. I'll let everyone know when it's done.

-Nicholai!
    It was a fun ten years.

• ToodlesToodles da Fetus of Gawd! Joined: Posts: 10,778
    NKI wrote:
    Yeah, I came down for the get-together a week ago or so, but gas is way too expensive for me to be taking a bunch of random road trips just to play ST. If you want to come up to STL, I own an arcade cabinet with ST, so we can play here.
    I may actually take you up on thatin the next month or two. Youll own me up completely for a while, but I learn quick.
  • ParryAllParryAll Dangerous Posts Joined: Posts: 3,311
    If all the versions of ST are flawed, why not just use modded Xbox's and Arcade ST for next years Evo?

Then again I could see how that would be a problem w/ legality, converters (2 magic box per Xbox wouldn't be cheap), Expensive modified Xboxes, etc.

BTW CigarBob, what are you running inside your cabinet? A pc or an Xbox? That shit really was the coolest thing at Evo, I remember catching some X-men Vs. Street Fighter, that game is really entertaining when you watch people who actually know how to play it. A couple people were making comments like how it's a better game than MVC2.
    "Third Strike just has that flow which somehow alienates you from your surroundings and really plugs your brain into the match your playing and your able to comprehend so many different situations and mind games and mixups in such a limited amount of time and all this without even thinking" - Nubilous

"[3rd Strike] makes you feel like the character is an extension of yourself when you get good enough." - AzureWolf

"Street Fighter is now like The Simpsons. It's been bad longer than it's been good." -ParryAll
  • SaBrESaBrE BAI BAI Joined: Posts: 4,495 mod
    parry: its a supergun, fuck all that fake emu bs =)
    AZ fighting game crew, team hAZmat

www.teamhazmataz.com

www.twitch.tv/teamhazmat
  • ShinjiGohanShinjiGohan Joined: Posts: 5,156 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Didn't that have like 5 shelfs for 5 different systems including Supergun? Like SNES, PS2, Saturn, DC?

To the point of moves doing random damage I do concur with that. I've noticed that in A2 definitely as well as the first EX game.
  • CigarBoBCigarBoB Joined: Posts: 895
    ParryAll wrote:
    If all the versions of ST are flawed, why not just use modded Xbox's and Arcade ST for next years Evo?

Then again I could see how that would be a problem w/ legality, converters (2 magic box per Xbox wouldn't be cheap), Expensive modified Xboxes, etc.

BTW CigarBob, what are you running inside your cabinet? A pc or an Xbox? That shit really was the coolest thing at Evo, I remember catching some X-men Vs. Street Fighter, that game is really entertaining when you watch people who actually know how to play it. A couple people were making comments like how it's a better game than MVC2.

I dont mess with EMU's when I want to play serious. I own the arcade boards for ST, XvSF, A1,A3, Vampire Savior, SF2:HF, MSH. I am looking to buy a 3s and 2i as well.

Thanks to every one for all the kind words about my cabinet. I put in a lot of hard work in to it and I appreciate it.
    I for one can say that an AE all ST cast wouldn't be very smart. The hit boxes are all screwed up in that game. In ST Ryu and Ken can stuff projectiles at a closer range but in AE its as if their extended hands get smacked before the fb animation even finishes.

The only solution to the problem would be go to back to arcade support for ST or have really good emus running.

Fei Long in AE is totally screwed.....I went back and played ST and Fei is so much better in that game because his Rekka animations are different(in terms of hitbox properties).....
    NKI wrote:
    -Nicholai!

dont sing it! bring it! think its a game! :cool:

whens the next ur free Mr.EVO?

teach me XvsSF! :crybaby: pretty pllllz!
    I for one can say that an AE all ST cast wouldn't be very smart. The hit boxes are all screwed up in that game. In ST Ryu and Ken can stuff projectiles at a closer range but in AE its as if their extended hands get smacked before the fb animation even finishes.

The only solution to the problem would be go to back to arcade support for ST or have really good emus running.

Fei Long in AE is totally screwed.....I went back and played ST and Fei is so much better in that game because his Rekka animations are different(in terms of hitbox properties).....

Awesome, thanks. From what it sounds like, either actual ST cabinets or Superguns sound like the way to go.

Like I said in the Evo thread, I was suprised to see PSX ST getting picked (even though I'm wasn't familiar with the differences) since the PSX hasn't had a good history of Arcade Perfect ports.

• kesh!kesh! It's all up to Y O U Joined: Posts: 524
    sexy waiting for footage
  • TarkanXTarkanX Joined: Posts: 869
    How would an N. Ryu deal with an O.Sagat? Even though N.Ryu's main strategy is dependent on fireballs, O.Sagat's come out faster.
    9TNine wrote:
    Awesome, thanks. From what it sounds like, either actual ST cabinets or Superguns sound like the way to go.

Like I said in the Evo thread, I was suprised to see PSX ST getting picked (even though I'm wasn't familiar with the differences) since the PSX hasn't had a good history of Arcade Perfect ports.

To be honest, I didn't know about the PSX version having that many problems with inputs. I mainly looked for animation problems and hit box problems but from what I am hearing there are more problems than meets the eye. The DC version is horrible. The Saturn version is worse. The ONLY port I have seen that is perfect is SF Collection 2 with SF2, SF2 CE and SF2 HF for PSX. Thats it. As for ST, I have yet to see a perfect arcade translation.

The only way to have a no excuse clean cut tournament for this game is to have it on arcade hardware....either supergun, game cabinet or something. I am sure the ST community can come up with a solution to present to next years EVO organizers.
  • mannerbotmannerbot Joined: Posts: 66
    If I recall correctly, people offered to lend Evo superguns/PCBs/AES systems, etc. but Mr. Wizard was having none of it.
    TarkanX wrote:
    How would an N. Ryu deal with an O.Sagat? Even though N.Ryu's main strategy is dependent on fireballs, O.Sagat's come out faster.

Ryu has a short hurricane that goes over low tiger shots and has excellent recovery time. Ryu can fight O.Sagat but it's just more work. Don't forget that once Ryu gets his Super charged it changes the game. O.Sagat can't spam fb's as much. True, Ryu can't keep up with a fb fight for long but he has options that can get him in close to do damage.
    superguns are relatively easy and cheap to make. i had to barely teach cigarbob how to do it, and he figured the rest out on his own with no prior knowledge, and his shit worked first time go.

the only thing about superguns is the converters being used for video to hook up to a tv. most converters i know of lag in some way. the one cigarbob has, however, lags in no way. people were playing xsf and st on it no problems. and me and kindebu were pulling off cc's with no problems whatsoever in a3. especially kindebu, dude never missed shit.

http://www.jrok.com/hardware/RGB.html

thats the converter used...

jesse: why a no show this year? =/

www.teamhazmataz.com

www.twitch.tv/teamhazmat
  • Saotome KanedaSaotome Kaneda Watch your back Joined: Posts: 5,332 mod
    Oh shit it's Sabre

Ya'll fucked up now
    Original Team Sp00ky Member - Only the finest of Poverty™ Gaming Hipster™
    Comic-Z vs Super Metroid Watch if you want to lose your mind
    SaBrE wrote:
    superguns are relatively easy and cheap to make. i had to barely teach cigarbob how to do it, and he figured the rest out on his own with no prior knowledge, and his shit worked first time go.

the only thing about superguns is the converters being used for video to hook up to a tv. most converters i know of lag in some way. the one cigarbob has, however, lags in no way. people were playing xsf and st on it no problems. and me and kindebu were pulling off cc's with no problems whatsoever in a3. especially kindebu, dude never missed shit.

http://www.jrok.com/hardware/RGB.html

thats the converter used...

jesse: why a no show this year? =/

Yeah, I heard the ST cab that bob made was the highlight of the whole tourney. Wish I coulda seen it.

I couldn't make it because my wife and I are trying to get into a new house and I also had to finish my car(its in the shop). I'll be at next years evo polished and ready.
  • KillerKaiKillerKai It's a KILLA! Joined: Posts: 1,472
    could someone tell me when meaty attacks are supposed to be perfectly safe? I played like 30 games of casual with Alex Valle on saturday and he was telling me how meaty attacks won't be safe on certain characters. Also, Apoc was explaining how i can store the charge to Vega's back flip kick. Anyone care to elaborate on that?
    @ evo...
    Ponder: Which one of you is Kai?
    Kai: I'm Kai
    KillerKai: I'm KillerKai
    Ponder: o_O
  • margalismargalis Joined: Posts: 714
    Meaty attacks are only safe against guys without an attack that either hits on the first frame, or is invincible until it hits. In practice they are safe against Bison (dictator) and um...Dhalsim. (Although he can reversal teleport) And Vega (claw) without a charge.
    KillerKai wrote:
    could someone tell me when meaty attacks are supposed to be perfectly safe? I played like 30 games of casual with Alex Valle on saturday and he was telling me how meaty attacks won't be safe on certain characters. Also, Apoc was explaining how i can store the charge to Vega's back flip kick. Anyone care to elaborate on that?

Meaty attacks are a big risk but you get a big reward if they connect. Most characters from SF2 HF(I think)have some sort of reversal frame(s)where they can either throw or counter attack. There have been times where I KNOW I perfectly timed a meaty only to be throw right out of it.

The way I see it, I am betting that my opponent will fuck up his reversal and if I win the bet then it's all good. If I lose then I eat some damage.

So in short, meaty attacks are never "safe"......they are more like "risky"
  • A-DhalsimA-Dhalsim GrandMaster Fro Joined: Posts: 1,274
    Toodles wrote:
    I saw Jason Cole dizzy an opponent twice, and go in for a flip throw, and the opponent teched both throws. Is this really the best Dhalsim has to offer against a dizzied opponent? I don't play Dhalsim, but I wanted some input on this. Is there no combo he can that is more damaging? Why not go into a noogie, then slide/noogie shenanigans? If you wanted distance from your opponent, why not teleport then far standing fierce, or the fireball- far standing fierce combo?

Yes, Dhalsim doesn't really have many options in a dizy situation. Depending on character, your best option is to go for a noogie grab then you can get a cross up forward slide into double headbutt. This will dizzy the opponent AGAIN. Unfortunately it only works guaranteed on Chun li (u all can see me do it to NKI on 3v3 LOL) and on Vega. If you have super charged obviously you can go in for just the raw super damage or early rh drill, low short super. My opinion, if they are near death I will just go for the flip throw,(mainly because even if they tech it near death..it does full damage) if not I will do noogies so I can set up another tick throw trap or space them to the distance i want them in. Dhalsim really has no other option that is practical.

J-Cole
    -Dangerous Crew-

Mobbin the SF and Tekken scene like
    Gai Sensai: DYNAMIC ENTREE!!!!!
    *sparkle on da Fro* =D

"Chuck Norris and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building"
  • NKINKI Mashers Joined: Posts: 1,788
    danomyte wrote:
    dont sing it! bring it! think its a game! :cool:
    I have no idea what you're talking about.
    whens the next ur free Mr.EVO?

teach me XvsSF! :crybaby: pretty pllllz!
    You can ask anyone who watched me play at Evo, I am absolutely terrible at XSF, and I should not be allowed to teach that game to anyone. Besides, school and work are starting up again, so I won't really have time to play anything anyway.
    TarkanX wrote:
    Same thing you should do as N.Ryu against Sim, and the same thing I do in practically every match when playing as Chun: don't fight until you have meter. The round is totally different (in your favor) when you have meter, so why bother attacking before then? Just trade fireballs, Short HK over some low ones, etc until you get meter. Yeah, you may have to block a few, but that's OK. He'll stop shooting once you get that meter.

But the important thing is once you get it, for the love of god, don't just throw it away. So many times people will just use the super as soon as they get it. The reason you spent all the effort building meter is to land that 50% damage.
    KillerKai wrote:
    could someone tell me when meaty attacks are supposed to be perfectly safe?
    Practically all meaties come with a risk, because any character can reversal throw you, so unless you're out of their throw range, it's not safe. Chun has a few exceptions, though. One is her "magic" st.Fierce (the double palm), which is completely unthrowable about half the time (randomly). If she does a meaty st.Fierce, and you successfully input a reversal throw command, you will not get a reversal throw, but you will hear your normal whiff. If you were holding towards, you get hit; if you were holding back, you block. It happens randomly, and I don't know why.

Chun's D/F+RH (the best normal ever) is a completely safe meaty against a lot of characters if done right. If the opponent doesn't try to reverse, they will be forced to block it, but if they do reverse, most characters still lose:

-Guile's Flash Kick will completely whiff (backwards)
    -Ryu's DP will be blocked (backwards)
    -Zangief's lariat will lose cleanly
    -Deejay's upkicks will completely whiff (backwards)

Etc.

Or maybe Valle was talking about safe jump-ins? You can time a jump-in meaty enough so that it will force the opponent to block if they don't reverse, but if they do reverse, you can block their reversal. This works because there are practically zero moves in ST that hit on the first frame. Ken's Fierce DP might, but I'm not sure. His Jab and Strong DPs don't, and Ryu's DPs don't either.
    Also, Apoc was explaining how i can store the charge to Vega's back flip kick. Anyone care to elaborate on that?
    You have to initially charge D/B, but after you have it charged, you can let go of down and just charge back. Not as useful as Chun's stored super or Honda's stored slam, but good to know, I gues...

-Nicholai!
    It was a fun ten years.

NKI IS MY DVD DADDY! :clap:
    nick: its crazy how much better youve gotten at st. my hats off to you bro. just watching you tear shit up on the cabinet. i dont think we ever got a game in at all tho IIRC =/ guess all that time in japan really paid off and now reaping the benefits hehe.

sorry off topic

www.teamhazmataz.com

www.twitch.tv/teamhazmat
  • Spider-DanSpider-Dan Joined: Posts: 1,003
    To be honest, I didn't know about the PSX version having that many problems with inputs. I mainly looked for animation problems and hit box problems but from what I am hearing there are more problems than meets the eye. The DC version is horrible. The Saturn version is worse. The ONLY port I have seen that is perfect is SF Collection 2 with SF2, SF2 CE and SF2 HF for PSX. Thats it. As for ST, I have yet to see a perfect arcade translation.
    I believe all console versions of SF2 are based on the Japanese arcade, which would mean that none of them are perfect to us.

The example Choi cited for me (re: HF) is Dhalsim's slide as anti-air vs. shotos. In the JPN version, shotos can hit it; in the US version, they can't. In all home versions, they can.
    I May Be Wrong, but I Doubt It
    Spider-Dan wrote:
    I believe all console versions of SF2 are based on the Japanese arcade, which would mean that none of them are perfect to us.

The example Choi cited for me (re: HF) is Dhalsim's slide as anti-air vs. shotos. In the JPN version, shotos can hit it; in the US version, they can't. In all home versions, they can.

This is suck!
    RYU BEST MAN!

Well, anyone think Evo can have a change of heart if the community can come up with some sort of standard that is both convenient and precise when it comes to playing the games??
  • OuroborusOuroborus plays 3s just to troll Joined: Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    yo nki, it was nice finally meeting you despite we didnt get any games in.

anyways more questions:

-whats this i hear about balrogs hp being duckable? and which version does this apply to?

-i heard something about CE sagats tiger uppercut unblockable. any idea how its done?

-how do you "combo" bisons scissor kick into a throw. most of the time i tried it, i get thrown afterwards but there are a few times i can get my throws in.

-can any anti chun tricks with new sim be ported over to old sim?
    ssf4ae tier list regarding Gen:

D Proto: and where is Gen?
    oORYUOo: you cannot tier what you cannot see
    is there a link to the evo footage?
    kesh! wrote:
    is there a link to the evo footage?

Wtf?

No, it'll be on the DVD. Buy the DVD and support future Evo tourneys.

of course im going to buy the dvd

nki said this:

"No, thank YOU SIR!! Your cabinet was the best part about Evo for me (and a lot of other peeps, too). Currently encoding the ST footage. I'll let everyone know when it's done."

is that for the DVD then? if so then my fault thought he was gonna put some random footage up.
    Better be random footage on the next set, or bonus matches at least. The Seth Cam was the only thing worth watching on most of those discs last year.