Super Street Fighter II Turbo, in the house

Comments

• SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Nick T. wrote:
    When are some good times to use N.Ken's far st. RH?

Like, can it be used to set things up or is it just a good attack that could be used to mixup timing?

Also one last N.Ken question

After the knee bash throw what are some of the mixups that he can do that act as 50/50's?

Believe it or not, Standing RH is a good poke and it stuffs alot of moves especially at midrange. There are a few attacks that stuff it right back but it's so fast and hard to predict. I use it go gain some ground. Do it a few times and pop them with a DP. Once they stop trying to hit you after the RH just grab them with a knee bash.

After the knee bash you can jump in for a meaty attack and go for a combo, or walk up and do meaty low short or low fwd and kneebash again or dp if they try to reverse. Or you can just do a delayed dp if you think they'll go for a reverse to begin with. You have so many option to choose from. Best to use all of them or make some up of your own. This will really throw your opponents off because it's a real guessing game.
  • Dark GaidenDark Gaiden Joined: Posts: 284
    The ONLY things O Ken has over N Ken is a faster fireball and a his DP invincibility.....and thats not even huge factor when you consider most players only use the JAB DP for both New and Old Ken.

New Ken has so many sick setups you'd be a fool NOT to use him to his full potential. His standing roundhouse is a powerful tool and his special kicks have crazy range and hit box animations.

O Ken is great if you love sitting back and throwing fireballs all day everyday but if you love an up close and personal knife fight then New Ken is the poison of choice. Just my opinion :tup:

As I mentioned before...its all dependent on your style of play. Some guys prefer the flash, while others prefer to pick their opponent apart methodically by zoning :wgrin:

If you want to play an exciting super-laced match, play guys like Jesse or Bob..as the only thing I can promise you in a shoto match is that you will indeed have to "think" about every fb you throw & jumpin in relation to your position on the screen...it's all a science to me :P lol maybe I'm too og for ST :clap:

This is also why I have alot of respect for Shirts. He uses O.sim even though by the "scene's" standards, N.Sim is better. But he's comfortable with o.sim and gets the job done. It's all about comfortability people. Don't just assume N.Ken or any new char is better...experiment for yourself.

On a side note, I hope I don't hear anymore complaints about fb spam...guys are starting to sound like the kids I play on kalliera. :devil:
  • Nick T.Nick T. Joined: Posts: 3,976
    Believe it or not, Standing RH is a good poke and it stuffs alot of moves especially at midrange. There are a few attacks that stuff it right back but it's so fast and hard to predict. I use it go gain some ground. Do it a few times and pop them with a DP. Once they stop trying to hit you after the RH just grab them with a knee bash.

After the knee bash you can jump in for a meaty attack and go for a combo, or walk up and do meaty low short or low fwd and kneebash again or dp if they try to reverse. Or you can just do a delayed dp if you think they'll go for a reverse to begin with. You have so many option to choose from. Best to use all of them or make some up of your own. This will really throw your opponents off because it's a real guessing game.

Cool, so the RH is used to kind of bait a reversal then DP to counter the reversal, and since you're at RH range whiffing it once is fairly safe. Then the whole point is to go for the knee bash because thats what can make or break the match.

Thanks
    "It's not your characters' weakness, but weakness in yourself.
    Practice it hard and you can beat anybody." -Kuni
  • VintageVintage Anticipating... Joined: Posts: 311
    The ONLY things O Ken has over N Ken is a faster fireball and a his DP invincibility.....and thats not even huge factor when you consider most players only use the JAB DP for both New and Old Ken.

O Ken is great if you love sitting back and throwing fireballs all day everyday but if you love an up close and personal knife fight then New Ken is the poison of choice. Just my opinion :tup:

Correction, you would have to be a FOOL not to pick the version of Ken (or any other character for that matter) that suits your style of play. In the right hands, N. Ken can definitely own. But in the same regard, O. Ken can definitely own too.
    Driven beyond obsession
  • NKINKI Mashers Joined: Posts: 1,788
    Eishi wrote:
    NKI : you talked about reversal throws. Do you mean that it is possible to cancel the recovery animation by a normal throw ? In my experience if someone attempts a throw when getting up and I do a well timed meaty move, the get hit by it all the time.
    You can definitely reversal throw, because that's the reversal I do the most (upkicks are too risky). Moves that are clearly meaty (Chun's st.Fierce, Dic's cr.RH slide, etc) can all be thrown cleanly no matter how meaty you do them. However, there are "magic" moves that just randomly can't be reversal thrown sometimes. Chun's st.Strong and st.Fierce (the palm) are two examples. I can upload Kawaks replays if necessary.
    But didn't NKI say that N.Ken has better recovery after whiffed DPs???
    N.Ken clearly has better recovery than O.Ken on the Jab DP. I'll count the frames if need be, but it is blatantly obvious to the naked eye.
    CigarBoB wrote:
    Well I have the ST 3v3 Vids on a torrent now. Every one thank NKI for coding them for me.

Thank you NKI!!!!

3v3 ST torrent
    PLEASE READ!!
    These vids were not supposed to be released yet. There are five files that need to be corrected:

[Grand.Finals.set.1]Choi-Valle-Watson.vs.Chikyuu-NKI-Gian.wmv
    [Grand.Finals.set.2]Choi-Valle-Watson.vs.Chikyuu-NKI-Gian.wmv
    Darkumas-Jackson-John.P.vs.NKI-Gian-Chikyuu.wmv
    Kuni-Cole-Sirlin.vs.Vermillion-Langriser-Vermillion.wmv
    Chikyuu-NKI-Gian.vs.Cole-Kuni-Sirlin.wmv

For the Grand Finals (both sets), the WMV tag is incorrectly labeled as "Winners Finals".

In the Grand Finals set 1, the vid ends after Choi loses, but Valle and Watson haven't played yet.

The names are backwards for the Darkumas/NKI match. (My team is P1; his team is P2.) Same for the Kuni/Vermillion match. (Kuni's team is P2, Vermillion's is P1.) The WMV tags are also mislabeled.

For my team vs. Cole's team, I forgot to edit out the part where they are changing sticks (about 45 seconds of no action).

Sorry about all this. If you have already downloaded the vids, please rename them appropriately. WMV tags can be altered by right clicking the file, going to "Properties", then "Summary", then "Advanced >>", then where it says "Title", click the text. I will be uploading the corrected vids (complete Grand Finals set 1, and my team vs. Cole's team minus the 45 second delay) ASAP.

-Nicholai!
    It was a fun ten years.

http://nki.combovideos.com
    Thanks to BlazeD and Preppy for hosting!
    how many meg is this tournment with you big beards? hk master is homeless while training for the big game so not have much money, so he not have time dl such big game so i ask tell me true how many meg is this?
    As I mentioned before...its all dependent on your style of play. Some guys prefer the flash, while others prefer to pick their opponent apart methodically by zoning :wgrin:

If you want to play an exciting super-laced match, play guys like Jesse or Bob..as the only thing I can promise you in a shoto match is that you will indeed have to "think" about every fb you throw & jumpin in relation to your position on the screen...it's all a science to me :P lol maybe I'm too og for ST :clap:

This is also why I have alot of respect for Shirts. He uses O.sim even though by the "scene's" standards, N.Sim is better. But he's comfortable with o.sim and gets the job done. It's all about comfortability people. Don't just assume N.Ken or any new char is better...experiment for yourself.

On a side note, I hope I don't hear anymore complaints about fb spam...guys are starting to sound like the kids I play on kalliera. :devil:

Oh gaawd.....you guys crack me up. "I'm too OG for ST"

Man, that made me splatter milk out my nose! This is coming from a couple of guys who used to whine all day about tick throws in SSF2 on Xband. Yeeeeah....I don't think that qualifies you as being hardcore oldskool og in my book :china: If anything it took enough asswhippins from OG players to convert you to play like an OG :karate:

And the talk about "spam" fireballs...hey that's just how you play. Do what you have to do to win. However I do think It's just funny when one bad fireball costs you 50-60% life and you're cowering in the corner trying to find your way to the other side of the screen. Perfect time to tape down the joystick(or pad :clap: ) in the block position and go make a sammich! When I come back I may have crazy chip damage but atleast I know you'll still be on the other side of the screen chunkin fireballs til the time runs out :wgrin:

But hey, I gotta bust your chops a little bit right? :cool: Can't wait to meet you guys in person to show you that you aren't the only pad pros in the world :karate:

Vintage wrote:
    Correction, you would have to be a FOOL not to pick the version of Ken (or any other character for that matter) that suits your style of play. In the right hands, N. Ken can definitely own. But in the same regard, O. Ken can definitely own too.

Meh....I guess. But you have to admit that you have more options with N.Ken, No? :confused:
    Nick T. wrote:
    Cool, so the RH is used to kind of bait a reversal then DP to counter the reversal, and since you're at RH range whiffing it once is fairly safe. Then the whole point is to go for the knee bash because thats what can make or break the match.

Thanks

Sorta. I hardly use it as bait but it can be used as bait. A better kick would be his fireball motion kick(looks like an sweeming kick to the head). It's very fast and recovery is very good...chances are you wont hit them but makes for a good bait for either DP or throw. Just be careful with the throw attempts. I've been stuffed many times with counter attacks as well when going for the knee bash.
  • ShinAkumaxShinAkumax Slick Vic Avatar Joined: Posts: 2,055
    Lurks*

Edit - O Ken fights O Sagat better.
    This becomes that.
  • SuperkingSuperking dat mooney dolemite Joined: Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

I think that's the problem you playing on Kaillera. :clap:
    DS: she's looking hot in that interview, fuck, keep in mind, i don't have yellow fever, i just know a hot girl when i see one, gonna rape her and call her julia chang
    Superking: lol
    DS: julia chang for life
  • Saotome KanedaSaotome Kaneda Watch your back Joined: Posts: 5,332 mod
    ryuFUCKsim wrote:
    how many meg is this tournment with you big beards? hk master is homeless while training for the big game so not have much money, so he not have time dl such big game so i ask tell me true how many meg is this?
    English please.
    Original Team Sp00ky Member - Only the finest of Poverty™ Gaming Hipster™
    Comic-Z vs Super Metroid Watch if you want to lose your mind
  • Duck StrongDuck Strong Yin to all Yang Joined: Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Are you serious?
    My youtube channel (various MVC3 vids etc.):

http://www.youtube.com/user/CrouchStrong?feature=mhsn
  • CigarBoBCigarBoB Joined: Posts: 895
    PLEASE READ!!
    These vids were not supposed to be released yet. There are five files that need to be corrected:

[Grand.Finals.set.1]Choi-Valle-Watson.vs.Chikyuu-NKI-Gian.wmv
    [Grand.Finals.set.2]Choi-Valle-Watson.vs.Chikyuu-NKI-Gian.wmv
    Darkumas-Jackson-John.P.vs.NKI-Gian-Chikyuu.wmv
    Kuni-Cole-Sirlin.vs.Vermillion-Langriser-Vermillion.wmv
    Chikyuu-NKI-Gian.vs.Cole-Kuni-Sirlin.wmv

For the Grand Finals (both sets), the WMV tag is incorrectly labeled as "Winners Finals".

In the Grand Finals set 1, the vid ends after Choi loses, but Valle and Watson haven't played yet.

The names are backwards for the Darkumas/NKI match. (My team is P1; his team is P2.) Same for the Kuni/Vermillion match. (Kuni's team is P2, Vermillion's is P1.) The WMV tags are also mislabeled.

For my team vs. Cole's team, I forgot to edit out the part where they are changing sticks (about 45 seconds of no action).

Sorry about all this. If you have already downloaded the vids, please rename them appropriately. WMV tags can be altered by right clicking the file, going to "Properties", then "Summary", then "Advanced >>", then where it says "Title", click the text. I will be uploading the corrected vids (complete Grand Finals set 1, and my team vs. Cole's team minus the 45 second delay) ASAP.

-Nicholai!

I was not made aware of any of this. I will pull down the torrent right now till the corrections were made.

EDIT: I cant remove the torent from the server. We will just have to repost after the corections are made.
  • Hol HorseHol Horse a.k.a. Fugo ~ イタリアの強大なユリアン Joined: Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    the vids were great

the first Sirlin vs Gian match (where Sirlin wins by a good margin) looks exactly like my usual Sim vs (good)Vega matches :(

well at least is somewhat comforting to see that even an amazing Sim like gian's has some issues fighting against claw... makes me feel less stupid :sad:

but still I will need LOTS of training to be even remotely comparable to Cole's or gian's sims. Crazy stuff :tup:
    gooby plz
  • SaBrESaBrE BAI BAI Joined: Posts: 4,495 mod
    just reseed the files that are flawed. most of em are fine.
    AZ fighting game crew, team hAZmat

www.teamhazmataz.com

www.twitch.tv/teamhazmat
  • ToodlesToodles da Fetus of Gawd! Joined: Posts: 10,778
    SaBrE wrote:
    just reseed the files that are flawed. most of em are fine.
    A new .torrent would still need to be created to show the new CRC and filenames. Anyone whos downloaded the current batch can just copy the files over to the directory the new .torrent creates, and only the changed or new files will need downloading.
  • stream3stream3 Joined: Posts: 234
    the footage is awesome, NKI thanks so much.
  • Dark GaidenDark Gaiden Joined: Posts: 284
    Oh gaawd.....you guys crack me up. "I'm too OG for ST"

Man, that made me splatter milk out my nose! This is coming from a couple of guys who used to whine all day about tick throws in SSF2 on Xband. Yeeeeah....I don't think that qualifies you as being hardcore oldskool og in my book :china: If anything it took enough asswhippins from OG players to convert you to play like an OG :karate:

And the talk about "spam" fireballs...hey that's just how you play. Do what you have to do to win. However I do think It's just funny when one bad fireball costs you 50-60% life and you're cowering in the corner trying to find your way to the other side of the screen. Perfect time to tape down the joystick(or pad :clap: ) in the block position and go make a sammich! When I come back I may have crazy chip damage but atleast I know you'll still be on the other side of the screen chunkin fireballs til the time runs out :wgrin:

But hey, I gotta bust your chops a little bit right? :cool: Can't wait to meet you guys in person to show you that you aren't the only pad pros in the world :karate:

Haha..well since you're gonna take some shots, i might as well then myself. You think the 1 bad fireball = 50% damage is funny...try making "some" players quit playing when they're in the corner. Now that stuff is hilarious...even my casual non-hardcore buds who stopped playing SF don't quit like that. Or the line, "you make it boring"...pleez, get that non-hardcore talk out of there. Yea, and shotos vs sim is an uphill battle, yet no complaints from me. That crack about the asswhoopins is also quite amusing. I also find it funny how when the moment the super meter gets lit, all fundamentals go out the window with the shoto...its all about the knee bash and throw...yet if it doesn't land...no plan B. LOL, i'm just messing man, but don't expect me to just idle while you get all the shots, as it's a 2 way street. It should be fun to play you at evo...I know you're good on pad, but if you want to play us on a saturn style go for it...use whatever you need.
  • DaDesiCanadianDaDesiCanadian orangecat av! Joined: Posts: 6,901
    English please.

You can't be serious. How can you challenge best ryu player of world?
    Originally Posted by Mihai
    LOL Also, 99% implies there are at least 100 people that know me you tard. You really should invest in a proper education instead of being a bum.
    http://www.crazyasskim.com/SF_2_frame_data.htm

Akiba's frame data page, partially converted to English. Made a post in the other games section with the same link, but more details.

Thanks go out to Drunken, Buk, Kim, and NKI. See my other post in the Other games for details.
  • FullMetalRossFullMetalRoss That Hurt! Liar... Joined: Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    NKI or anyone what is DICs touch of death combo, I know you posted it before, but there are so many pages in the old thread to search threw. So I was just wondering if you could post it up really quick.

Also after a knockdown do you just go for an ambigous crossup? is that the best way to set up the TOD?
    <<>>
    god im loving this frame data site.

Look kens Super only has a 1 frame startup. and 0 recovery on his air HK.. Too fucking good!
  • VintageVintage Anticipating... Joined: Posts: 311
    If anything it took enough asswhippins from OG players to convert you to play like an OG :karate:

Well, actually, our style of play has always been that way. Definitely way before we even got on Xbnd. The only thing playing against OG players did for us was teach us how non-shoto characters work and, put our style of play in the limelight.

It's kind of ironic. We may have not started out as pure OG, but we've definitely taken a hardline stance on finally getting a SF2 game back into the scene.

In regards to the last line, infer what you will :)
    Driven beyond obsession
    KabukiMono :

The easiest combo you can do after a crossup is lk, lk, hk
    You can also do lk, lk, lk xx scissors or psycho crusher
    And the best you can do is lk, lk, cr. mk xx scissors or psycho crusher, but it's not very easy to do IMO.

Something I didn't understand is why do japanese players sometimes use the psycho crusher in their combos when it does less damage than the scissors ?

They also use two moves to crossup, mk and hk. Isn't it better to always use the hk version since it does more damage ?
    If you can't land the cross-up, you can just do any jumping attack, st.Short, cr.Forward, Scissor Kicks. That will work on anyone. On most characters, you can do two st.Shorts. The reason they use Psycho Crusher sometimes is because it takes less time to charge. So for example, after a cross-up, when you don't have enough time to charge Scissors, you can charge the Psycho Crusher.

Not 100% sure, but I believe the reason they use j.Forward and j.RH is because you can control whether or not you cross-up. (j.RH puts you further toward the other side, so it's easier to cross-up, whereas j.Forward kind of pulls him back.)

-Nicholai!
    It was a fun ten years.

The reason they use Psycho Crusher sometimes is because it takes less time to charge

Very interesting peice of information. I just checked on Kawaks, ans it turns out that the psycho crusher must be charged during 46 frames whereas the scissors needs to be charged during approx. 60 frames. That explains a lot, thanks !
  • lftrpllrlftrpllr Deceptively Mediocre Joined: Posts: 346
    [/QUOTE]
    After the knee bash throw what are some of the mixups that he can do that act as 50/50's?[/QUOTE]

This is some old bs I posted a while back in some other ST-related thread, enjoy!

After each knee bash you can mix up with:

1-low roundhouse

2-jump "safe" jabxxair hk mix-up game into:

a)low roundhouse
    b)knee bash
    c)jab dp
    d)walk up low shortx2, super

3-low shortx2, super

4-walk under low shortx2, super (ala Balrog after his headbutt throw)

The beauty of all of this is that regardless of which option you choose, it's completely repeatable.

Another thing I like to do is the walk-up dp which sets up his throw game nicely. Obviously since you're already walking forward, you only have to tap two more points to get a dp so you can fire it off very quickly psychic style. If you get within "extended" throw range (the range where you throw your opponent when they stick out a move), go for a throw. If you're a good gauger of distance, try to hit your opponent with the tip of your walking dp, often cheracters can't punish it (as seen in the SBO Ken vs Chun match) when blocked.

Another trick I saw on the ST match vids on Gamecombos was where Ken did the overhead kick (fb+kick~hold kick) against another Ken's wake up dp, and the wake up dp passed thru him to the other side. I've heard a similar trick can be done with this kick where you can actually make your opponent stand up backwards and then you can combo their back. Sorry, I've never seen this done anyhwhere and I can't repeat this trick with much success.

-wes
    NKI :

I wanted to verify the existence of reversal throws so I did the following on Kawaks :

I did a sweep to knock down player 2 on the ground. As he got up, player 2 did back + autofire mp (the autofire inputs a mp during *every* single frame). Then I used Dic's cr. mk to do a meaty attack, and every time I timed it properly (in other words if player 2 got up "into" my cr. mk) it hit him.

I tried several times, and I eventually came to the conclusion that there aren't such things as reversal normal throws. The only chars that can throw you out of a meaty attack are gief and hawk, because :

1) they have special throws, and only special attacks give you the right to reversal

2) their throws come out instantly (0 frames), so between the moment they are getting up and the moment they throw you there is'nt any frame where you can hit them (if you do a reversal, of course).

As for honda, I don't know the frame data of his special throw (strangely enough, it doesn't figure on T. Akiba's frame data page) so I don't know I he can do it too.
  • margalismargalis Joined: Posts: 714
    Who were you using to do the throw?

On an unrelated note, can someone point to me to vids of good Blanka's? My Blanka is ok but I can't really put the pieces together into something good.
    I didn't bother mentionning that I used Ken to do the throw because it doesn't make any difference, all that was needed to do the test is a character who can perform normal throws, and every character can do that.

If you wanna see a very good Blanka, look for a player named Komoda Blanka. You can see him in the Taikou tournament. There also are a couple of Blanka players in the X-Mania IV videos, you might wanna check them out.
  • JaviJavi Administrator Joined: Posts: 458 mod
    all i know is Honda owns most Feis.
    Javier Moreno
    Shoryuken.com Staff
    Forums Administrator
    To help out the ST community I am going to host a new BitTorrent with ST matches. It will have all the X-Mania4 vids, SBO 3v3 ST and a bunch of other random shit. When I get home from work ill put it together and link it in here.

I figure not every one has all of this so ill help out with the comunity.

Also Im going to start a new torrent with the updated 3v3 EVO ST. Thank to NKI it is updated to 100%.

If any one else has any good ST match/combo vids host them up on a torrent so we can share.

Later.
  • margalismargalis Joined: Posts: 714
    Eishi wrote:
    I didn't bother mentionning that I used Ken to do the throw because it doesn't make any difference, all that was needed to do the test is a character who can perform normal throws, and every character can do that.

The reason I asked was that when Bison does his low forward it sort of looks like he leans back a bit, so mabye his throwable area is back a bit and someone with really short range couldn't reach. Not really likely of course.

What about Bison's low RH? NKI has already said that he thinks some Chun attacks cannot be reversal thrown.

If what you say is true my guess would be that reversal throws don't exist, and the reason people think they do is that meaty looking attacks don't have the hit boxes synch up with the animation so the attack looks meaty but the hit boxes actually came and went already. (Or haven't actually come out yet) So even though your leg is drawn inside of them you aren't actually in hit frames.

To be thorough, I would test as player 2 (or 1, whatever) also.
  • Hol HorseHol Horse a.k.a. Fugo ~ イタリアの強大なユリアン Joined: Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    CigarBoB wrote:
    To help out the ST community I am going to host a new BitTorrent with ST matches. It will have all the X-Mania4 vids, SBO 3v3 ST and a bunch of other random shit. When I get home from work ill put it together and link it in here.

Also Im going to start a new torrent with the updated 3v3 EVO ST. Thank to NKI it is updated to 100%.

If any one else has any good ST match/combo vids host them up on a torrent so we can share.

Later.

that would be great/b] but you should split the release a bit imho (3-4 separate torrents I'd say), not everyone wants to d/l a 4 gigs torrent and some people may already have most of the stuff that would make 70% of their download useless
    gooby plz
  • Ryu1999Ryu1999 Keyboard Warrior Joined: Posts: 838
    CigarBoB wrote:

Later.

I love you :party:
    "orangemegaslide" (10:27:25 PM): dammit i need toilet paper, we're all out
    Me (10:27:36 PM): backed up to all get out?
    "orangemegaslide" (10:27:40 PM): so i'll shit then shower
    "orangemegaslide" (10:27:46 PM): then shave
    "orangemegaslide" (10:27:48 PM): brb in a bit
    I honestly don't think I've seen many videos of "good" Blankas, I learned most of my stuff hands-on. I do know that Cigarbob has video of me playing Blanka in the "super-secret ST room" after EVO vs top players, and I had a pretty decent winstreak, including a bullshit victory I pulled out against NKI (I'm sure he knows what I'm talking about haha). If Cigarbob ever encodes the casual matches you'll be able to at least see "the best Blanka in the US" in action.
    I'll test reversal throws when I get home.
    CigarBoB wrote:
    Feel free to include those old matches I recorded in Japan a few years ago. (The ones with M-tsun's crazy N.Ken and Tama's disgusting Boxer). They may be old, but those matches are still hotness.
    I had a pretty decent winstreak, including a bullshit victory I pulled out against NKI
    Dude, your j.RH did hella way too much damage...:sad:

I will double check, but I'm not sure if those matches were recorded or not.

-Nicholai!
    It was a fun ten years.

• ShinAkumaxShinAkumax Slick Vic Avatar Joined: Posts: 2,055
    "the best Blanka in the US" in action.

Or the only Blanka in the US, take your pick.
    This becomes that.
  • BuktoothBuktooth vietnamazing Joined: Posts: 1,713 mod
    me and nkizzle need to battle first to 26, european style, for best chun in the US

it'll be the battle of turtling/mashing vs technicality

seth is jewish so he's out of the picture
    -Campbell Tran

as of 12/02/09:

me: did pz john ever give the japanese players their money
    bas: hahah of course no
    Xmania 4 1of 3

This is vids 1-52 I will post the other 2 batches as soon as these have seeds.

Xmania 4 1 of 3

Go get it.
  • ShirtsShirts Former Video Game Player Joined: Posts: 519
    ST Blanka? Too easy to defeat.