-Kim
eLivePro | Kim1234

http://www.elive.pro

Share YO Passion
·

Comments

• vasAZNion13vasAZNion13 Thank you Gene. Joined: Posts: 2,368
    Thanks for the vids.

i hope some people can send in their footage. i wanna see that shit on the evo DVD.
    SSBB friend code: 2449-4333-1879
    ·
  • ThyAllMightyThyAllMighty ImDaBes Joined: Posts: 1,727
    charlie vs mago
    pigadoken vs the world
    people vs people
    i play fighting games for the drinking
    ·
  • eightysixeightysix Team Nanpa Seiken Joined: Posts: 313
    That Sawada vs. Mago match was INTENSE! Ugokushite! (Don't move!) :clap:
    お前はもう死んでいる。
    You're already dead.
    ·
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 20,835 admin
    Awesome site. :tup:

*bookmarked*
    ·
    i cannot see the videos
    ·
  • pIGadOkeNpIGadOkeN hot mess Joined: Posts: 1,582
    that is one ugly as hell sagat in your cvs2 section. lol
    nobody on the corner got swagger like us
    ·
    Hehe
    Very cool stuff, good footage like this is hard to come by.
    Mago vs. Sawada was hilarious. Sadly, Claw Vega didn't make the match last any longer.
    When Kim's Rolento got knocked down against Komemura's Kyo, took me a while to figure out what he woke up with. RC PPP? Forgot that move even exists, haha. Rolento looks like he's moving around on crack, good stuff :D. C-groove Rolento runaway and alpha counter.
    ·
  • Mr.SNKMr.SNK . . . . -B Joined: Posts: 1,809 mod
    Fucking Spiderman ROlento, you guys see that shit omg!!!!
    A article on how to get better at fighting games, give it a read you might learn something.
    http://shoryuken.com/blogs/mr-snk/learning-how-get-better-fighting-games-1456/#comments
    Random E.Honda footage/My Youtube page.
    ·
    nice page and all,but i cant seem to get the vids.

can someone send it to me?

navigating the site for some reason cause my comp. to lag up big.

so can anybody hook me up with the vids?

edit-i DL'ed the Bas matchup. is it supposed to be 15MB? shit wont play though,i dont even see the file type. shit is tripping so lemme know if i need some special player or whatever
    ·
    nice site!
    nice vids!
    :tup:
    ·
  • GuardcrushGuardcrush Joined: Posts: 166
    . . . . . :tup:
    ·
  • vkuwabaravkuwabara Joined: Posts: 354
    i cant get the vids.....
    ·
    thanks man
    very good site
    :D
    i want more!!!
    ·
    gotta wait about 30 sec to connect to download the vids

try downloading them in IE -- i know it worked for me

sawada vs mago - staring contest of PAIN
    ·
  • FACENCFACENC Serious Business Joined: Posts: 1,096
    Yeah, you might not want to link directly to the FTP holding the videos, especially with your username/password in the link. Not only does it cause problems with people downloading, it certainly isn't secure.

That said, AWESOME videos!!
    ·
    komemaru vs kim

I didn't watch the Blanka part because C-Blanka gets no love from me. C-Sagat and Rolento are very strong characters which I highly respect and always look forward to watch though (especially against scrub friendly characters like A-Sakura).

01:45- Full meter Sagat's trying make Sakura burn her meter while he still has life to spare so he doesn't have to worry about the CC later?

04:44- Rolento goes for an alpha counter? It looked like either Rolento tried to AC the jump in attack, messed up and was still mashing, or Rolento got impatient and tried to take the easy way out and AC the likely crouching short to get control back. A big mistake I think as gay groove can CC through the Rolento AC on reaction for free. :sad: I have no idea why Kyo got greedy and went for the ground CC after seeing the Rolento f+MK move. Anti-air CC on reaction would of won him the match at that point, but Kyo player messed up.

edit: Oops, I missed seeing the Rolento airblock. There was no mashing after all. It was either a chicken block, AC attempt or a chicken block, trip guard d.MK attempt that got messed up.

I'm going to spend time practicing punishing the Rolento f+MK move on sight with my most damaging options for every character I have after watching this vid and the many another vids I've seen Shiro randomly (or intentionally?) get this move.

Anyway, a good game overall, but Kim got hella lucky and I'm positive he knows it too. :rofl: Thanks for sharing as in addition to the two moments that stood out to me and I commented on, I also picked up some useful things basics-wise I can use against generic A-Sakura, which is always great.
    ·
    Just curious kcxj,
    Do Kyo's ground CC's start with upper? To me, it looks like the Kyo player wasn't sure if his uppercut would reach from that far. So he walks forwards, activates, and tries the uppercut, but he was too slow, and ends up getting blocked instead. No point in hitting rolento with any normals, since he's airborne during f+MK and will pop back to his feet. The killer was Kyo wasn't expecting it, so he reacts slow, and the walk up was too slow. Uppercutting in CC mode is the right decision, since he needs a knockdown to guarantee the combo, just his reflexes weren't on point. Just an opinion though.
    ·
  • ohayo1234ohayo1234 crazy Joined: Posts: 876
    The match was shifting towards Komemaru's favor, so I tried a eager alpha counter, which I fucked up, therefore getting the pogo move. He slightly hesitated, thats why his custom didn't hit me.

Please, if anyone has the EVOLUTION semi-final matches: Kim(C-Blanka/Sagat/Rolento) vs Kindebu(A-Sakura/Bison/Blanka) and/or Kim(C-Blanka/Sagat/Rolento) vs Eric Lee(K-Rock/Kim/Cammy). Please contact me on AIM at ohayo1234 or post in this thread. Laugh actually has my match vs Eric Lee, but is missing the third match. Thanks.

Btw, otaku vs makoto video is now up.

-Kim
    eLivePro | Kim1234

Share YO Passion
    ·
  • SmoothCatSmoothCat ダウンに戻る神 Joined: Posts: 2,111
    yo i think we have some of those matchs. I can get them next week the earlest
    Team Hate
    No Wilson! Don't do it!

Xbl: Bossu Smooth.
    ·
  • vkuwabaravkuwabara Joined: Posts: 354
    =( it's asking for username/password.... where is it?
    ·
    Kim's Rolento is my hero.... seriously. I wonder if Kyo could do some funny throw CCs on Rolento with RH throw, since Rolento loves to suck and OTGable against CC mode.
    ·
    great vids man! Wish I could see more :) Would love to see the semi-finals footage.
    ·
    otaku is my hero. good stuff. :tup:
    ·
  • shinobi00shinobi00 NINJA MASTER Joined: Posts: 1,474
    Wow thanks for all the cool vids. Now I have more to add to my cvs2 collection.
    ·
    internet explorer, right-click, save as target, WHAT THE FUCK
    ·
    fool. i know the routine. his page just wont respond stupid
    ·
    they all work, dunno, i guess you're beat
    ·
  • GalzGalz Joined: Posts: 867
    Kim you're wonderful
    ·
  • Ratio1BeatDownRatio1BeatDown Drink a 40, Get high.. Joined: Posts: 412
    Wicked vids thanks Kim, your Rolento is jesus level :karate:
    ·
  • DentronDentron THUG LIFE Joined: Posts: 2,300
    while we're looking for vids, does anyone have Keith vs DJB-13? this was a really good match with some pretty fancy shit (crossup aa tiger cannon). anyone have Albert vs Ricky? Choi vs Cumbotakemymoneyfiend?
    ·
  • iKlEiTlHiKlEiTlH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Joined: Posts: 1,051
    hi, kim you're my hero too
    do you have me vs djb from evo semi's?

ps kim: you're rolento is like on some whole other level monkey shit flying around and poking fools then doing s.mk xx knife super
    ·
  • RanevskiRanevski Shin Gamer Joined: Posts: 244
    Damn I love Otaku, in the world of A-Groove it's just so enjoyable to see a rushdown style ala Daigo 3S Ken.

Kyo JD low roudhouse xx s.hk xx wave super was dope. Not only that but he immeadiatly knew where he was going with it. Used the first two stages of rekka to get to the corpse and sets up faking a rekka overhead, goes low with the short to tick, then runs into throw.

Also impressive was the fact that Hibiki c.lk c.lk c.lk c.lp xx dash super actually comboed :xeye:. Only for Otaku heh.
    I intend to live forever. So far so good.
    ·
  • OuroborusOuroborus plays 3s just to troll Joined: Posts: 7,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dope site

that rolento is on crack
    ssf4ae tier list regarding Gen:

D Proto: and where is Gen?
    oORYUOo: you cannot tier what you cannot see
    ·
    It's really difficult to reach the cannons online, I've tried to msg them on IRC in #capcom alot but no reply. I recommend everyone let your voice be heard, more cvs2 footage on evo dvd, make it happen. If anyone wants to talk about exchanging evo cvs2 matches post on the message board on www.crazyasskim.com under the contacts section. Or PM me, I would definitely like to get a group of matches ready to go, hopefully to put on a CD to give to the cannons. peace

-Kim
    eLivePro | Kim1234

Share YO Passion
    ·
    New vid
    eLivePro | Kim1234

Share YO Passion
    ·
  • MAGUS1234MAGUS1234 drunk at keystone II Joined: Posts: 3,898
    Who on your team did most the work Kim? Cause if I remember rite your blanka was the tougher of your three chars.Just curious cause you don't see alot of C-blankas
    I came to Keystone II and all I got was DP'd.
    ·
    ohayo1234 wrote:
    New vid
    Blah... first parts of Kamide vs Togawa match are a little sloppy with all the missed combos and random blown openings. I don't have a very high personal opinion of N-Ken also and probably would of prefered to see Chun, Blanka, or Akuma even instead. Either that or have the guy use A or C groove.

Aside from those two complaints though, the ending to this match is great, very exciting, and makes the video worth the download. Kyo is about to die from a bully Sagat but then gets in all of a sudden (although with A-groove :tdown:), gets on a momentum run, and there are kick throws, counter hits, and smart waits and counters all over the place. Sagat still had more than half his life but loses all of it, and the match as a result, trying to get out of the corner and Kyo away from him. Very cool.

Even though video is from over a year ago (just look at N-Ken disrespecting the power of A-groove and running at full meter Hibiki like it's free... :rofl:), everybody get the video. I enjoyed the match and think everybody else here will enjoy it as well.
    ·
  • FACENCFACENC Serious Business Joined: Posts: 1,096
    Loved the new video. I didn't even know that I use the same team that Togawa does (did?). I recently picked up Ken instead of Hibiki (got tired of getting painted). I would use Chun or Blanka if I had better execution (I'm getting there, but it is taking forever).
    ·
    nice vids.

kim, i hear you're coming to UCI this upcoming fall. where are you staying? the majority of our players graduated/left but there are still a few of us that still play not to mention we can easily get players from other areas to play. hit me up.
    ·
    I am going to UCI this fall, but considering I will be there for like 3 years. I can only do school and work. If you want to play, no problem, but for now games/tournaments just isn't the priority. BTW... I might need a place to crash in Irvine for a couple days starting Sep. 11. I'm going to be looking for a place, but so far it's been a little difficult... I dont wanna be homeless...
    -Kim
    eLivePro | Kim1234

Share YO Passion
    ·
    Update with SBO2 Ino, Nuki, Tokido interview translation

http://www.crazyasskim.com/sbo2.htm

-Kim
    eLivePro | Kim1234

Share YO Passion
    ·
  • SageSage 伝説の仙人 Joined: Posts: 1,729
    Craaaaaazy site Kim!, Thanks. Everybody read the interview.
    凸(▽皿▽#) FU
    ·
  • SmoothCatSmoothCat ダウンに戻る神 Joined: Posts: 2,111
    damn diago is beastly
    Team Hate
    No Wilson! Don't do it!

Xbl: Bossu Smooth.
    ·
  • EmericaRREmericaRR Bite It You Scum Joined: Posts: 138
    Damn. Ino vs Daigo was good stuff. Ino making Blanka look fun to play. Landing supers left and right and rushing shit down. Good stuff. Daigo's Guile is pretty damn crazy to. Good videos. Keep it up.
    ·
  • MAGUS1234MAGUS1234 drunk at keystone II Joined: Posts: 3,898
    wtf I get 300kbs!!!!
    I came to Keystone II and all I got was DP'd.
    ·
  • HoneyBBQGrundleHoneyBBQGrundle Coco's dead! Joined: Posts: 980
    Ino is our master. Study him. Know what it is to be Ino and you will be unstoppable.
    I do want to play Barbie Horse Adventures.
    ·
    haha, look at what a cheapass Ino is. No wonder Daigo quit. Ino does random Blanka s.HK out of nowhere to go over Guile's limbs, and did you guys see how much damage that last throw took off?

Old vid, but again, new to everybody else. Thanks again for sharing. :tup:
    ·
  • skisonicskisonic Joined: Posts: 1,131 mod
    good shit kim. thanks for taking the time
    Internationally known. East coast home.

I bet some people thank god for the internet and the keyboard everynight when they pray. "NOW I CAN SAY WHATEVER I WANT!" - big|dave
    ·
  • HoneyBBQGrundleHoneyBBQGrundle Coco's dead! Joined: Posts: 980
    kcxj wrote:
    haha, look at what a cheapass Ino is. No wonder Daigo quit. Ino does random Blanka s.HK out of nowhere to go over Guile's limbs, and did you guys see how much damage that last throw took off?

Yeah Ino probably felt bad for him and that's why he did that spiral arrow at almost point blank
    I do want to play Barbie Horse Adventures.
    ·
    an ino vs otaku match would be the shit.
    ·