CvS2 Videos Thread

Comments

• OuroborusOuroborus plays 3s just to troll Joined: Posts: 7,249 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    good matches.

pongkoo is the only person i saw that makes iori and kyo work at the same time. well, also this one other japanese player.

i wonder why does pongkoo stick with terry? his terry is good but usually he breaks even with him at best. his iori tho, is just batshit insane.
    ssf4ae tier list regarding Gen:

D Proto: and where is Gen?
    oORYUOo: you cannot tier what you cannot see
  • HAVHAV iori respawn Joined: Posts: 9,503
    good matches.

pongkoo is the only person i saw that makes iori and kyo work at the same time. well, also this one other japanese player.

i wonder why does pongkoo stick with terry? his terry is good but usually he breaks even with him at best. his iori tho, is just batshit insane.

I'm assuming you're referring to Kisshi. Honestly, his Iori never looked that great to me. Obviously, I can't judge too much with just a couple vids, but from what I've seen, his Kyo is sick; his Iori was ok... it doesn't surprise me that he dropped him.

As for Poongko, judging by his style, it seems pretty clear he's a KOF player. I could be wrong, but I doubt it. He may just have an affinity for Terry based on that.
  • boxbox Joined: Posts: 1,611
    Is poongko going to Evo this year? He's got a pretty unique style and I think he could go pretty far.
  • No defenceNo defence idk -_- ? Joined: Posts: 1,025
    How the hell does Hibiki get a full A meter at the end of this match?
    4:42?
    Adapt or Die.
  • CoosCoosCoosCoos Yep. Joined: Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    If you think Poongko is crazy in this, you guys should see him in XI.

Nigga is too pringles in that game.
    AE: Fei

Marvel: Mag/Doom/Dante

UNIEL: Waldstein
  • KireekKireek Joined: Posts: 123

You gain meter for blocking.
  • Legendary GokouLegendary Gokou 210Nem Joined: Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

I think I see what you mean. Hibiki is just at the point of getting full meter and doesn't block the fierce.

Maybe A groove can activate when its really really close to being full? I think I remember that being discussed a long time ago.

That match was really sloppy. Lots of missed combos and questionable moves on both sides. Good job at sticking with the safe roll punish, he didn't seem to want to learn.
    CFN: 210Nem
    SFV Karin
  • Vega_RedVega_Red Joined: Posts: 148
    This almost-full-meter-activation-thing happened to me a few times too. I think if you try to activate right before your meter is full you actually do a HP/HK (which gives you the meter you need) kara cancelled into activation.
  • noodlemannoodleman Cancer of GTASF Joined: Posts: 5,165
    it was whiff into activate. it's not hard at all. You can even mash activate to make it more consistent.
    "You'd be better off falling asleep with the taste of my crotch in your mouth." - Miyavi

"no no! it don't hurt if spoon is greasy!" - Zangief Chronicles.
  • BuktoothBuktooth vietnamazing Joined: Posts: 1,713 mod
    poongko hella dont give a fuck lol

all up in your grill doing the most unsafe shit ever

kyo rc mk upkicks, 2 hit rekkas, rc running grab things, point blank rdp+k, hella burn knuckles and crack shots and roll rising tackles with terry, hella iori 2 hit rekkas and blocked sweeps against bison

entertaining watch
    -Campbell Tran

as of 12/02/09:

me: did pz john ever give the japanese players their money
    bas: hahah of course no
  • No defenceNo defence idk -_- ? Joined: Posts: 1,025
    I just got my camera working today..... Thought I put these two vids up.

Me vs Skisonic money match....... 4 years ago.

And the other match is Me vs Otaru 23's p groove like 1 year ago.

watch in High quality.
    Adapt or Die.
    poongko hella dont give a fuck lol

all up in your grill doing the most unsafe shit ever

kyo rc mk upkicks, 2 hit rekkas, rc running grab things, point blank rdp+k, hella burn knuckles and crack shots and roll rising tackles with terry, hella iori 2 hit rekkas and blocked sweeps against bison

entertaining watch

Steve, Rugal and I were watching that shit yesterday saying the same shit. Niggas had to laugh at that shit. That nigga is maaaaaad disrespectful. He doesn't assume you can do shit. You gotta show him.... and he still gives a fuck less..

What a dick..
  • OuroborusOuroborus plays 3s just to troll Joined: Posts: 7,249 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Steve, Rugal and I were watching that shit yesterday saying the same shit. Niggas had to laugh at that shit. That nigga is maaaaaad disrespectful. He doesn't assume you can do shit. You gotta show him.... and he still gives a fuck less..

What a dick..

maybe he has the psychic "ume" ability like daigo? psychic dps are hella risky, but don't matter if it hits

ioris 2nd rekka is tricky to punish if spaced right. i've seen blanka try to punish it with c.hk but whiffed.
    ssf4ae tier list regarding Gen:

D Proto: and where is Gen?
    oORYUOo: you cannot tier what you cannot see
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    we koreans are disrespectful as FUCK
  • Hail And KillHail And Kill Who is Gene Wong? Joined: Posts: 3,264
    we koreans are disrespectful as FUCK

lololol
  • JJJJJJ Joined: Posts: 2,176
    wait... james is korean?? I just learned something new..lol
  • scrubydanscrubydan Moetaro? Joined: Posts: 2,638
    i like how poongko anti air'd zangief with kyo's beatdown punches super, 1 hit ftw
    "how dare these mother fuckers try to be on my level. i will eat your babies!" - ATM SPIDERTAO
  • CBCB Joined: Posts: 2,840
    Footage of me vs. Poongko

Thanks to Laugh the Exterminator for taking the footage.

"A!"

3:35
    does that work!!!???... why do i not know about that?
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,115 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    dont think it works. you cant connect that super with lori's projectile..its too slow. of course I am just guessing..can check in training mode later on.
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

dont think it works. you cant connect that super with lori's projectile..its too slow. of course I am just guessing..can check in training mode later on.

ya, prolly doesn't.
    That shit don't work. It's just that nigga being wild disrespectful. Doing KOF combos and shit...
    i think he was expecting the fb to guard crush so he could super after it as a sign of showing off (instead of just doing the super). He didn't expect the fb to be not blocked imo.
    "You'd be better off falling asleep with the taste of my crotch in your mouth." - Miyavi

• scrubydanscrubydan Moetaro? Joined: Posts: 2,638
    he probably fucked up the super after fierce and fireball came out, then he's like mei i'll just super him anyways

and yeah like noodleman said he wants to be hella fancy for the guard crush, fb does shit to guard bar tho lol
    "how dare these mother fuckers try to be on my level. i will eat your babies!" - ATM SPIDERTAO
    He combo'd the fireball though. If he wanted it blocked, he wouldn't have done a fierce fireball.

That nigga was just being a dick.
  • SageSage 伝説の仙人 Joined: Posts: 1,729
    youtube.com/rollcancel will not be updated anymore. Sorry ppl.
    凸(▽皿▽#) FU

why you gotta be like dat man, you know i need my fix of like 20 new videos a day....why you gotta make it hard fo me man?
    Classic Combos Exhibition Vol. 1

A nice combo video......

http://www.thehandvseye.com/hvelast/media/3431/Capcom_vs_SNK_2_Hold_Your_Colour/

Enjoy

.....are you fuckin serious? these are all combos that were known even before i started playing.
  • Hail And KillHail And Kill Who is Gene Wong? Joined: Posts: 3,264
    WOW! Sick demon set ups!
    He combo'd the fireball though.* If he wanted it blocked, he wouldn't have done a fierce fireball.That nigga was just being a dick.
    It looks like he negative edged the fb by mistake and then said "fuck it" lol.

:sad:

Are you still on HNK hardbody? Is that Jesusbeam too scurong?

• SageSage 伝説の仙人 Joined: Posts: 1,729

Are you still on HNK hardbody? Is that Jesusbeam too scurong?

I hardly even play that. :sad:
    凸(▽皿▽#) FU
  • karambakaramba Joined: Posts: 497

hahaaha that video was weak sauce.... Only 1 of them was good enough to watch, the terry combo at 4:30.
    Who's the scrub now !!??
    I hardly even play that. :sad:

• PieguyPieguy 3.1415926535897932 Joined: Posts: 1,650
    That terry combo was pretty nuts even if it was one of few combos never seen before. This game is pretty damn old though so it's understandable. 12644 damage makes it more damaging then Rugal's C-Cancel doesn't it? Also, didn't expect Athena's CC to do 9600 damage. Pretty good.
    Founding Member of Pakside
  • fenix87fenix87 Joined: Posts: 177
    that fucking sagat cc was to damn sick that was real nice props to man with the post
    Chinga tu madre way i like video games lol
    ##avatar made by Tat guy##
    In the desert u cant remember your name cause there aint no one for to bring u no pain. America-1973

i liked the sagat combo at the end.
    hahaaha that video was weak sauce.... Only 1 of them was good enough to watch, the terry combo at 4:30.
    +1, demon setups were parlour tricks, and the combos are almost all basic combos that people do in a match...

• TizocTizoc Joined: Posts: 11,406
    Have these HK matches posted before-
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hokutohk
    If not, then enjoy, found them while lurking thru YT.
    "You have to be a badass if you ride a giant seahorse." -Grant Morrison on why Aquaman is badass
    "Game Over, Snively. ...Thanks for playing." -Dr. Eggman, Sonic Universe #40
    "I'm stinking of animal blood...As of now I'm a vegetarian. And this is Bat-cow." -Damian Wayne
  • psychochronicpsychochronic 5 fingers in a fist Joined: Posts: 1,854
    I wanted to upload this before T9 but I didn't get the chance:

Capcom vs. SNK 2 Japanese 5-on-5 (6-16-02; 1h 56m; 589mb):
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VLX7KN4J
    ^Requested by SmoothCat
    FGC Google Map: https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=z7moF_GAiTa4.kxWOHrLkpOgM
    Photobucket: http://www.tinyurl.com/p9eu67p
    Youtube: psychochronic, psychorarity