Official Problem and Solution Thread

Comments

• Xr0s-upXr0s-up Go banana! Joined: Posts: 1,137
    I tried using HTML for my sig to make a text with a link but it doesn't work. I copied and pasted. I even used an existing example on this site and failed.

Any help?
    UMvC3: MODOK/Doom/Ammy; Magneto/Arthur/Haggar; Wright/Raccoon/Doom
    Revelator: Johnny

Youtube: Dentalplan
  • SirMixahLotSirMixahLot Proud Shoryuken.com member since 2003 Joined: Posts: 3,379
    Is there any way to view bookmarks on the mobile site?
    Marvel vs. Capcom 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • Shin NarayanShin Narayan Joined: Posts: 17
    Hi,
    sorry if this has already been discussed, but today, when I'm browsing forums I end up here http://forums.shoryuken.com/index.php?p=/dashboard/setup
    Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.
  • therooktherook I Challenge My Fate! Joined: Posts: 3,458
    When I post the completed post isn't show after I press the "Post Comment" button. Is there a solution to this?
    SFIV: Guy, Cody, E.Ryu, Poison.
    Gundam Extreme: Wing Zero(TV)
    Tekken: Lili, Asuka, A.King, Julia/Jaycee, Kunimitsu.
    SC: Taki/Natsu
    VF5FS: Eileen, El Blaze, Aoi.
  • Optimus PrimeOptimus Prime Joined: Posts: 70
    Testing if I can post to these forums. I was posting in one thread the same post five times so far (because after clicking "Post Comment", nothing appears every time, even after I refresh the page), if someone can read this, I just wanted to let them know I was not some bot spamming a thread or something. Well, here goes ... lessee if this works.
  • ChachiChachi The Masterpiece Joined: Posts: 4,738
    SRK Lounge thread in GD is not updating. The "latest post by" part updates, but no new post in the last couple of hours show for me. The other threads update just fine, however.
    "Now I can spend that flight money on gettin some titties in my face"- KC's Notorious

CFN ID: TKC_ChachiPC Fightcade: Chachi
  • SirMixahLotSirMixahLot Proud Shoryuken.com member since 2003 Joined: Posts: 3,379
  • Trouble BrewingTrouble Brewing Super Coffee Fighter V Joined: Posts: 5,174 mod
    I've already banned him twice for spamming. I think it's time for the IP hammer.

The artist formerly known as Starcade RIP
  • Exodus.Exodus. Joined: Posts: 7,016
    So I'm trying to edit the OP of my local group's thread: http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/176280/canton-fight-club-project-mayhem-9-15-come-spread-some-anarchy?new=1 and the formatting in the OP goes to hell and just clumps everything together after saving. BBC code isn't working and I've tried to edit it in two different browsers (Chrome and IE [eww]) and when I preview it from the edit screen it formats it correctly with line breaks and all but after saving it everything goes to hell. Any ideas what could be going on over here? Much appreciated
    gl hf dd ka.
  • ifbpwnstarifbpwnstar Lab Monster Joined: Posts: 1,215
    So where do you look up who's a mod??????

I can never seem to figure this out when I need one. Currently I need an old thread removed from sticky and the new thread to be stickied in place (vanilla basically murdered the old one and made it uneditable)
    MvCi: Gamora/Marvel - Soul
    SF 5: Nash
    UMvC3: Cap (SS) | Vergil (RS) | Strider (vajra)

• Trouble BrewingTrouble Brewing Super Coffee Fighter V Joined: Posts: 5,174 mod
    ifbpwnstar wrote: »
    So where do you look up who's a mod??????
    holy question marks batman!

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/151678/administrators-and-moderators-list-updated-march-11th-2012
  • kitsunisankitsunisan I need alcohol Joined: Posts: 3,231
    Is anyone else having an issue with the forum keeping time of posts? I'll post a comment and it'll tell me it was posted two hours ago. This isn't a problem with me having the wrong time zone selected, the forum actually believes that between the time I click post comment and the post showing two hours have passed.
    DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES. THANK YOU - The Community
  • SugaFreeSugaFree NAW SON Joined: Posts: 1,348
    edited August 2013
    EDIT: nevermind, seems OK now.

• Thatdude8Thatdude8 Joined: Posts: 302
    I have the problem of not being able to post at all
  • oX Ajay XooX Ajay Xo I'm chilling Joined: Posts: 131
    I'm trying to private message someone and whenever I click the private message button on someone's profile I keep getting sent to a screen that says 'Permission Problem - You don't have permission to do that'. I was able to send private messages at the end of July! Can anyone help please? Thanks.

• AbraAbra From the Land of Cold Air Joined: Posts: 121
    I browse on my touch phone mostly and accidentally flagged a post... twice! I thought it perhaps worked as the like button etc works, where if you accidentally click it you can click it again to undo it, but it does not.

Anyway to undo this?
  • SmokeMaxXSmokeMaxX T.O. of A.R.K. Joined: Posts: 7,974
    Been getting email notifications from conversations/comments that are several months old...
  • Akazukin ChaChaAkazukin ChaCha Rumble in the Tundra 7 Joined: Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I have an issue where my posts are getting selected for 'moderation' and 'will appear after they have been passed'. Then they never show up.

I guess this is IP related? I use Tor to browse and post from work because of my workplace web proxy. It gives me random IPs, can you please let me know a way to prevent my posts from disappearing into the ether?
    Rumble in the Tundra 7- coming soon!
    Buffalo FGC- meeting every Weds 7pm-12am and Saturday 12pm-whenever @ http://gameonwny.com/
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,725 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Signing out of my account.

It's becoming quite frequent on my work PC, mobile phone, laptop, and desktop. Why?
    This is offensive.
  • <Insert Name Here><Insert Name Here> No wonder with people like me SRK Marvel is dead Joined: Posts: 7,940
    Are the bot threads here going to be dealt with soon?
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/categories/discussion-groups
    Xrd: Axl || UMvC3: Magneto/Dante/Frank West
    Give me attention: @ LaziestNameEver
    PSN: Laziest_ID_Ever (I don't really play online)
    "3) LIMITLESS (myself) --Those of you who have played me, will agree with this.. By far the most aggressive safe/style Wolverine." - Limitless, 3rd best Wolvie player in the world
    Are the bot threads here going to be dealt with soon?
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/categories/discussion-groups
    Got em.

Also, lol at the KI fan posting evo questions in the discussion groups root. I never knew using the internet could be so hard.

lol xbros

• Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/120039/ultimate-list-of-youtube-fighting-game-channels#latest

What is this doing in the Domination 101 section................shouldn't it be in the Video Gallery?
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,689 mod
    Anyone else other than me experiencing the glitch where clicking on stuff sends me to shoryuken.vanillaforums.com and therefore logging me out?
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • BEWDBEWD 鬼の顔 Joined: Posts: 5,195 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Ok guys, having problems directlinking images from facebook using the image button. Whenever I try to do so, and put the link in img tags, it just leaves blank space in my actual post. I can see the images other people directlink from fb just fine, but say if I try and post the exact image they posted, it still leaves me with blank space where the image should be. Anyone have this problem before? I used to be able to directlink fb images without a problem
    世界最強の生物
  • phoenixnlphoenixnl Joined: Posts: 641
    edited December 2013
    NVM, should've read the stickies.
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,689 mod
    Likes, dislikes, etc. have all but disappeared.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • kitsunisankitsunisan I need alcohol Joined: Posts: 3,231
    edited December 2013
    Was just going to post this. Now instead of clicking a button to show my displeasure with a post I have to actually use words to convey my feelings of disdain. This cannot continue!

I'm also randomly getting these "oops, something went wrong" messages when clicking on threads. Backing up and trying again usually solves it, but it's annoying as hell. Using the latest Chrome browser.

An entire column disappeared from the top of the forum list. I never paid much any attention to it so I can't recall offhand what it contained.
    DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES. THANK YOU - The Community
  • bmckaybmckay Sword/Triplets/Dog/Raoh Joined: Posts: 3,398
    kitsunisan wrote: »
    Was just going to post this. Now instead of clicking a button to show my displeasure with a post I have to actually use words to convey my feelings of disdain. This cannot continue!

I'm also randomly getting these "oops, something went wrong" messages when clicking on threads. Backing up and trying again usually solves it, but it's annoying as hell. Using the latest Chrome browser.

An entire column disappeared from the top of the forum list. I never paid much any attention to it so I can't recall offhand what it contained.

I agree. I'm also suffering from the Oops something went wrong error.
    "...and everything I say comes natural, and it's a thing of beauty like a Alicia Keys' face"
    -Robert Leroy Parker, 1902
  • Evolution169Evolution169 Wake up DP is unbeatable Joined: Posts: 1,060
    What gives? I like the like/agree/disagree/lol feature.
  • MarveloMarvelo Oh, it's on now. Joined: Posts: 1,604

Can we get a fucking answer for this or is SRK just updating again?

I stayed here after the mass exodus after the last change in software, but if the like system is permanently gone, I think I'll stick to Reddit.
    Zero/Doom/Strider | Storm/Strange/Dante | Nova/Doom/Strider | Wesker/Storm/Akuma
    Xbox Live: Marvelo SRK
    Twitter: @MarveloMcfly
    "He's a nice guy, but a slimy player."
  • Taz ObiTaz Obi Joined: Posts: 365
    I agree those features are one of the things I love most about this forum...
    57264d1382724364-lightning-deal-three-umbrellas-kit-w-light-stand-26%25-off-and_its_gone_original.jpg
    SMH...Shoryuken...smh
  • MarveloMarvelo Oh, it's on now. Joined: Posts: 1,604
    Taz Obi wrote: »
    I agree those features are one of the things I love most about this forum...
    57264d1382724364-lightning-deal-three-umbrellas-kit-w-light-stand-26%25-off-and_its_gone_original.jpg
    SMH...Shoryuken...smh

I can't even like your comment lol. So sad.
    Zero/Doom/Strider | Storm/Strange/Dante | Nova/Doom/Strider | Wesker/Storm/Akuma
    Xbox Live: Marvelo SRK
    Twitter: @MarveloMcfly
    "He's a nice guy, but a slimy player."
  • BlindknaggBlindknagg There's the truth of time and the truth of legend. Joined: Posts: 3,898
    Been getting a lot of this lately
    yf43_zps295dda72.png

Using chrome if that matters.
    (> ̄▽ ̄)> nigga this
    nigga that
    <( ̄▽ ̄<)
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX DBGT non canon > maxxvatar OVA Joined: Posts: 17,937
    Getting the sign out automatically problems again.

Where you're doing regular browsing and it signs out which happened before.

This one is new, immediately after making a post with the quick reply to stay on the same page it reloaded and signed me out. Then my password wouldn't work to sign back in. Reset password.

Get the problem again, then the new changed password wouldn't take. 1 more password reset was needed. Do I have to reset my password everytime this happens?
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• LockMLockM Joined: Posts: 2,591
    Can't edit your posts anymore?
    GGXrdR2: Baiken
    T7:  Jin
    SFV: Zeku, Juri
    USFIV: Yun, Cody, Guy

• pheraipherai LIVE FOREVER Joined: Posts: 11,885 mod
    getting logged off frequently for no apparent reason
    pherai gouki dated gwen stefani in HighSchool. Thats why today she likes all things Japan. smokin.gif
  • wyoswyos Joined: Posts: 9
    Spoiler tags inside spoiler tags aren't working, they hide the whole thing when I click "show". I already tried with other browsers and the problem persists.
  • GaijinblazeGaijinblaze fingerlicans Joined: Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    if the name of that smash thread is responsible for causing the "what's new" and "best of" boxes to be stacked at some resolutions, someone tell them to change it

at least it's in the correct section by being in gd though
    This message will self-destruct.
  • JuanPawneeJuanPawnee Joined: Posts: 11
    Is it possible if I can get my name changed?