Dallas, Texas 6.2 DFW Metro area. First post updated with new info.

1697071727375»

Comments

• bitethecurb214bitethecurb214 Joined: Posts: 79
    Yea whenever anyone wants to kick it and go up there I'm down.
  • TaigaUppercutTaigaUppercut #DiveKickNation Joined: Posts: 6
    Where does everybody play at?
    MumCe0o.png
    USF4 - Yun/Decapre
    UNIEL - Merkava
    SFV - Nash/Cammy
    DFC - Taiga/Kirito
  • RetekinRetekin Joined: Posts: 620 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    We're on Facebook. Look for the DFW FG Community page.
    An uppercut is a thinking man's block.
    Softest hands in Texas.
    "Team White Guys, the least racist out of all of you"
    ~Some ethnic guy
  • DinotronDinotron Joined: Posts: 3
    Retekin wrote: »
    We're on Facebook. Look for the DFW FG Community page.

I tried looking this up and couldn't find anything. Is it still a thing?
    Wow, a post in this thread that's not from weeks ago.

The Facebook group is a private group so you may need to be friends with someone, or something? Whatever, just add me, Arthur Williams, and I'll invite you. My profile pic is of me (some white guy) playing SF with some scrub.
    Softest hands in Texas.
    ~Some ethnic guy
  • CynicalCynical Joined: Posts: 27
    edited June 2015
    Another new DFW guy here! I live in Arlington. Just picked up KoF 13 on Steam, and am looking for people to play with in person; also used to play Skullgirls.

EDIT: Also, I've tried to join the FB group; I'm "pending" now.
    Post edited by Cynical on
  • TekkzTekkz Joined: Posts: 125
    Asus monitor $100 - DJ aka Teknique
  • SnowDownSnowDown Joined: Posts: 127
    I need to get back into this myself, ever since Fightclub dissolved. Heard at Evo there's two places - Epic in Richardson, I think, and some place called Gameday but I shoulda asked a little more, haha. Mostly in Dallas though, if I heard right.
  • autobotclownautobotclown Joined: Posts: 12
    Ya who the hell are theses guys? I leave for like 15 years n the place goes to shit
  • DoughBoyDoughBoy MvC3 cameos PLZ Joined: Posts: 2,930
    Where da games and women at these days? I leave for a decade and they added another dimension to games. Wasn't 2d enough?
    Using their moles in the local public utilities office, Klansmen would locate vulnerable blacks during the winter based on which households hadn't paid their bills in over six months. - Robert Plummer
  • ZeroSumJ1ZeroSumJ1 Joined: Posts: 71
    Street Fighter V.
    PSN: ZeroSumJ1
    Twitter: @5Robots

"You will never know your limits until you push yourself to them"
  • nogetduenogetdue Joined: Posts: 10
    *crickets*

SFV is the new crack, who's gettin on it?

NOGETDUE on CFN in SFV in DFW, feel free to look me up, heh. B)
  • Vongo1aVongo1a Dr Expendable Joined: Posts: 200
    I'm still pending on the fb group
    If you want to see how smart you are Click Here
  • IronBadgerIronBadger Joined: Posts: 1
    nobody playing fighting games anymore

we DFW Hearthstone now
    Well, SF5 is out so I figure I'll make a post here. New to SF/DFW and want to get some games in? Check out Versus Gameplay Arcade at 9750 Walnut Street, Suite 194, Dallas TX 75243. It's inside Walnut Street Mall and more generally it's near where 635 meets 75. Thursday nights and Saturdays seem to be the biggest nights for SF lately.

I'm glad my SRK password is saved, I'm at least relatively sure that I don't have access to the email address this account is attached to so if I had to guess the password I'd never get it.
    Softest hands in Texas.
    ~Some ethnic guy
  • Fasty McNastyFasty McNasty YOU ARE SHOCK! Joined: Posts: 725
    Thanks for the tip Arthur. Maybe I'll cya there. I'm playing on Steam (Fasty_McNasty) and fighterID: FastyMcNasty.
    "You know T. Hawk's stage in ST? My house is like two blocks down from that." - Chief Eddie Drunkcino

"i see toan writing this with a feather ink quill.... and he sends it with a wax seal by carriage with white horses." - Johnny Blueberry
  • TEVALETEVALE Joined: Posts: 60
    that quote LOL^
  • KahmosKahmos Joined: Posts: 724
    Hey guys, I just moved to Denton Texas yesterday, and I'm looking for people in the area to play with on a competitive level nearby. I want to come visit Dallas soon but I'm not quite settled yet. Anyone here from in or near Denton? I do not have internet until tomorrow (no updates for SFV til then) but I do have a lagless ASUS monitor and a 360 with all but SFV. I play ST, 3S, SF4, SF5 and dabble in some others. (KoF, Skullgirls, SFxT, Smash)

If you've seen a pro player from the MD/PA/NYC areas on stream, I've probably played with them. You may have seen me on stream a couple times as well.
    Hoping to hear from someone today, I'm itching to play with my new local FGC!
    How i Sk8board
  • mobbdeepmobbdeep king of srk Joined: Posts: 381
    anybody that want to get some games and u live in dallas texas my house is always open.
    Beast_Mode552 capcom fight id
  • Fasty McNastyFasty McNasty YOU ARE SHOCK! Joined: Posts: 725
    Freeplay arcade in Richardson has ST now. It's a decent setup actually.
    "You know T. Hawk's stage in ST? My house is like two blocks down from that." - Chief Eddie Drunkcino

"i see toan writing this with a feather ink quill.... and he sends it with a wax seal by carriage with white horses." - Johnny Blueberry