Utah Thread: Not everyone is Mormon......just the majority

Comments

• FirebrandFirebrand Joined: Posts: 222
    Hey guys, I've been adding the results for the weekly ranbats. It's under it's own page as a sub page under the ranking page tab. I should have everything up later tonight when I have some time to do so.
    Utah Fight Circuit (Video Game tournaments in Utah) event organizer.
    www.utahfightcircuit.com our twitter: http://twitter.com/Fight_Circuit
    Utah players official stream channel:
    www.twitch.tv/hadoukenmd#r=-rid-&s=em and www.twitch.tv/fightcircuitnetwork
  • HadoukenMDHadoukenMD Dokta Joined: Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Come join tonight.

had
    So I'm not sure how many of you guys are aware of this but Finger Cramp has stolen our name. I've contacted them on twitter (since they don't have a contact us email) to stop using our name. Any of you who have a facebook, please like our page http://www.facebook.com/UtahFightCircuit and for those with a twitter, follow us https://twitter.com/Fight_Circuit. I'm not sure how this whole thing is going to end up so let's hope for the best.

Link to their website http://fingercramp.com/index.php/component/content/article/102-fcbr/1227-fcbtourney totally stolen from us.
  • SkotBot801SkotBot801 No Title. Joined: Posts: 481
    So I'm not sure how many of you guys are aware of this but Finger Cramp has stolen our name. I've contacted them on twitter (since they don't have a contact us email) to stop using our name. Any of you who have a facebook, please like our page http://www.facebook.com/UtahFightCircuit and for those with a twitter, follow us https://twitter.com/Fight_Circuit. I'm not sure how this whole thing is going to end up so let's hope for the best.

Link to their website http://fingercramp.com/index.php/component/content/article/102-fcbr/1227-fcbtourney totally stolen from us.

Not for nothin, but couldn't you just both use it.... ?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
    "Every now and then I have the feeling I've totally lost my mind. It's a great feeling." - Nightwing
    Not for nothin, but couldn't you just both use it.... ?

While it may not cause any, I don't want any confusion between the two of us. I know it would seem obvious to most that we're separate but there are some people out there who don't really pay attention to that kind of stuff and so could lump the two of us together as one entity.
    Maybe casuals at noon Sunday. None tonight.

Let me know interest.

had
    Anyone have a broken or useless TE madcatz stick they don't use? I'll buy it off you for 20 bucks, I just need some extra parts off of it. Thanks.

had
  • alpharudyalpharudy Computer Face Joined: Posts: 995
    BBQ at my house Saturday the 11th, text me and shit.
  • hullychanhullychan Joined: Posts: 65
    Provo Casuals Weds 7pm ish. PM me or JayRich for the address if you want to come
    twitch.tv/hullychan
    www.youtube.com/channel/UCCAoYKUnrsgBmIdrL2P8bJw
    BBQ at my house Saturday the 11th, text me and shit.

:)

"Every now and then I have the feeling I've totally lost my mind. It's a great feeling." - Nightwing
    How many of you guys would like it if we had Persona 4 for the weekly this coming Wednesday. Since the game comes out tomorrow I thought it would be cool to have our first little tournament for it on the 8th. I need to know the following things:
    1. How many of you will be purchasing it for the Xbox
    2. How many of you would be interested
    3. I would be replacing either Marvel or Street Fighter this week for Persona and then depending on popularity I would figure out how to integrate it.
  • luan87usluan87us Joined: Posts: 1,162
    3. I would be replacing either Marvel or Street Fighter this week for Persona and then depending on popularity I would figure out how to integrate it.
    No offense but it would be dumb to replace either one of those game for a new game. I think SF, Marvel and MK9 are the only 3 games that actually have the majority of people interest around here. If you want to see how popular P4A is in the community you should just add it in the list of game and have someone help you run it on the side with the other games.
    "YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T BEAT MY BISON."
  • Mr Gork801Mr Gork801 Destroyer of Heaven Joined: Posts: 356
    No offense but it would be dumb to replace either one of those game for a new game. I think SF, Marvel and MK9 are the only 3 games that actually have people interest around here. If you want to see how popular P4A is in the community you should just add it in the list of game and have someone help you run it on the side with the other game.

I agree, an alternative i think that would be better is to just bring one copy and allow people to play it casually.
    "ALL HE DO IS MEEEHHHHSSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!"
    I guess I have to make it clear since you guys didn't get it. I meant this week once and this week only, that's it. There was no intention of permanently replacing anything. It was mostly going to be a launch celebration thing.
    This line in my previous post sums it up:
    Now if no one is interested to play it this Wednesday that's prefectly fine and the game is set to be featured in the next ranbat regardless.
  • SaikoXeonSaikoXeon Stardust Crusader Joined: Posts: 266
    I fully support the integration of Persona into the weeklies, and much to my displeasure I can't make it for either to bop everyone. Hopefully I can make it for the 25th though. I'll be getting a copy for 360 so hopefully I can help out at tournies with set ups.
    Hold onto the night, there will be no shame.
    I guess I have to make it clear since you guys didn't get it. I meant this week once and this week only, that's it. There was no intention of permanently replacing anything. It was mostly going to be a launch celebration thing.
    This line in my previous post sums it up:
    Now if no one is interested to play it this Wednesday that's prefectly fine and the game is set to be featured in the next ranbat regardless.

Why don't you just do what gorks said? Just put one station aside as a casual station for P4A. You won't get many attendance if you remove either one of those game out of your weeklies. Oh and make sure all the xbox can receive the update by the next weekly.
    Why don't you just do what gorks said? Just put one station aside as a casual station for P4A. You won't get many attendance if you remove either one of those game out of your weeklies. Oh and make sure all the xbox can receive the update by the next weekly.
    I'm trying to figure out if you're actually reading what I'm typing or just randomly posting stuff. I have not once said that I will be replacing anything. It was just an idea to do it just this once. I was planning on bringing Persona regardless for casuals.

2. As for the Xbox's. The internet at the store was dying so the best thing to do would be for me to go in tomorrow and get all the consoles we'll be using updated which is what I already planned on doing. I'm also going to bring an entire set up with me this time so that when you guys get there you can start playing casuals.
    I fully support the integration of Persona into the weeklies, and much to my displeasure I can't make it for either to bop everyone. Hopefully I can make it for the 25th though. I'll be getting a copy for 360 so hopefully I can help out at tournies with set ups.
    Persona will only be integrated into the weeklies if I get a lot of people requesting it so we'll see how that goes. I feel adding this game to our monthlies will bring in new people because Persona is pretty big here in Utah so I'm sure it will get a decent turnout every month.

3. Gork would you please bring an entire set up for this Wednesday? It would be greatly appreciated. If anyone else has a monitor or set up they're willing to bring please send me a message or post on the thread.

As always, thanks for everything guys.
    Oh, almost forgot to ask. Are we going to turn off the Navigators or leave them on? I personally don't care.
    I understood you well. I was trying suggest you shouldn't have to drop any of the other game even just for this week because that will most likely drop the number of attendee for this week. But do what you must.
    Oh, almost forgot to ask. Are we going to turn off the Navigators or leave them on? I personally don't care.
    I don't care either since it doesn't bother me so it's up to you guys.
    I understood you well. I was trying suggest you shouldn't have to drop any of the other game even just for this week because that will most likely drop the number of attendee for this week. But do what you must.
    Ok good, because I thought we were maybe having some miscommunication. Please don't worry because I always take all of your opinions into consideration when I'm thinking about doing something. So for Wednesday I will have Persona 4 available for anyone to play casuals on.
    I don't care either since it doesn't bother me so it's up to you guys.

Rad.
    Yo Lucas,

Yeah man, sounds great.

1. Add Persona 4 to this weeks weekly. Keep MVC3/AE also. Lots of us are getting it, not sure if it's good or bad, but it'll just give us more opportunity to play it. Make buy in like 1 dollar per person for Persona 4.

2. Make sure you have at least 4 setups in all, not sure how you want to arrange it. 2 setups for tourney 2 for casuals or whatever. Ppl I suggest you ask to bring shit are: Me, Caam, Onealsky, Provo guys if they show up, Juptile, and my personal favorite go to guy these days. THE GORK!

3. I know you're new to the community and shit so I'm gonna give you some advice that I learned a long time ago. Don't suggest openly on this forum anything even it seems like the "right" thing to do. Just text Josh or Gus or someone who matters if it's a good idea or not. Because then you'll have retarded ass fuckers reply to you.

had

PS Watching Jackie Chan's Who Am I? Great movie!
  • SharakontaSharakonta I don't need these to see through your lies! Joined: Posts: 4,302
    You wont even notice them if theyre on

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
    Deal with it Courtesy of Chungri
    PSN only *for now* Sharakonta
    BB: Hazama GG: Sol/HOS/Ky UMvC: Learning Zero/Dante/Strider P4U: Labrys
    Yo Lucas,

Yeah man, sounds great.

1. Add Persona 4 to this weeks weekly. Keep MVC3/AE also. Lots of us are getting it, not sure if it's good or bad, but it'll just give us more opportunity to play it. Make buy in like 1 dollar per person for Persona 4.

2. Make sure you have at least 4 setups in all, not sure how you want to arrange it. 2 setups for tourney 2 for casuals or whatever. Ppl I suggest you ask to bring shit are: Me, Caam, Onealsky, Provo guys if they show up, Juptile, and my personal favorite go to guy these days. THE GORK!

3. I know you're new to the community and shit so I'm gonna give you some advice that I learned a long time ago. Don't suggest openly on this forum anything even it seems like the "right" thing to do. Just text Josh or Gus or someone who matters if it's a good idea or not. Because then you'll have retarded ass fuckers reply to you.

had

PS Watching Jackie Chan's Who Am I? Great movie!
    As always, thanks for the advice. I've actually started to realize that myself. I agree with you about Gork, he's always brought his set up to all of our events so far.
    So for Wednesday, here's what's going to happen:
    1. We'll have Persona 4 for you guys to mess around with and the entry fee will be $1 so you guys can just have fun.
    2. I will be starting Street Fighter just a little bit later than last time so please look at the website http://www.utahfightcircuit.com/fight-club-weekly1.html and check out the schedule.
  • GeevaGeeva Joined: Posts: 368
    I'm buying persona for xbox, and I apologize about not showing up last week, I forgot to set my alarm :x
  • Mr. MeansMr. Means LK Tatsu Inc. Joined: Posts: 591
    Playing some AE PC, come watch and stuff

www.twitch.tv/mrmeans
    Official Unofficial Sakura Personality Fraud of Utah
    I'm on Live now! Add me at: OMGitzLKtatsu
  • Pizzaman73Pizzaman73 Joined: Posts: 316
    Hey guys, is there any one who played stxt at evo and does not plan on using the DLC code. would you mind giving one up?

Thanks

T
  • IIPeruIIPeru Stop focusing Joined: Posts: 1,390
    Just found out I'm going to revelations yaaaaa let's grind bitches

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2
    Best advice you can give someone after losing the first set... "too many minds..."
    Just found out I'm going to revelations yaaaaa let's grind bitches<br /><br />Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

Congrats dude, that's a sweet deal

Ok for today I'll need one copy of UMvC3 and if possible one copy of Persona 4.
    Not gonna be able to go today, hope everyone has fun!
  • ThickRodMuscleBudThickRodMuscleBud Joined: Posts: 12
    I heard it's because you're a hobo means, is that true?
    I heard it's because you're a hobo means, is that true?

Yes it's true, my cardboard box is wet and I have to find a new one.
  • Strider HyriuStrider Hyriu Gustavo aka 801 Strider Joined: Posts: 1,782
    What time does it start

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    Abel-Kadable aka Strider Free-riu aka the wild Gustang.

Staying free since '08

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/801_Gustavo
    What time does it start

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    7, just like last week.
  • Mayu808Mayu808 Joined: Posts: 50
    Probably won't have money or transportation till the ranbat after school starts so good luck to the people at the tournament.
  • KonqrrKonqrr My wand is ready... Zatanna. Joined: Posts: 1,135
    @Firebrand, while I may not be able to go to any weeklies, I am very interested in learning/playing P4A. I would enter it in the monthly tournaments if it was there even though I won't own it for a couple months.

Damn... I haven't even played MK for a week o_O fml
    Injustice - Killer Frost, Zatanna, Hawkgirl; MK9 - Kitana, Kabal; KI - Orchid, Spinal
    SC - Ivy; AE - Chun Li, Balrog, Cammy; TTT2 - Nina, Baek, Jun
  • SharakontaSharakonta I don't need these to see through your lies! Joined: Posts: 4,302
    @Firebrand, while I may not be able to go to any weeklies, I am very interested in learning/playing P4A. I would enter it in the monthly tournaments if it was there even though I won't own it for a couple months.

Damn... I haven't even played MK for a week o_O fml
    P4U is gonna be at monthlies
    What are the results for AE/Marvel tonight?

If Gork got 3rd in AE, so help me...
    What are the results for AE/Marvel tonight?

If Gork got 3rd in AE, so help me...
    Wouldn't know I was at work