Utah Thread: Not everyone is Mormon......just the majority

Comments

• YenjoiYenjoi Joined: Posts: 556
    Is anyone willing to sell an xbox 360 stick ive never had a stick and I wamt to start using one for marvel instead of pad. Also i would play AE more than I do. If you do have one you're willing to part with send me a pm please and thanks in advance.
  • luan87usluan87us Joined: Posts: 1,162
    What are the results for AE/Marvel tonight?

If Gork got 3rd in AE, so help me...
    that's cuz Mr. Means wasn't there to hold it down.

PS: Anyone want to buy xbox version of KOF13?
    "YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T BEAT MY BISON."
  • IIPeruIIPeru Stop focusing Joined: Posts: 1,390
    Is anyone willing to sell an xbox 360 stick ive never had a stick and I wamt to start using one for marvel instead of pad. Also i would play AE more than I do. If you do have one you're willing to part with send me a pm please and thanks in advance.

I got a ps3 one u can dual mod ;)

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2
    Best advice you can give someone after losing the first set... "too many minds..."
  • gavacho13gavacho13 Joined: Posts: 28
    Had a good time at the Weekly last night
    I got a ps3 one u can dual mod ;)

Buy his PS3 stick and have me dual mod it for you for $85.
  • GeevaGeeva Joined: Posts: 368
    Persona is boss.
    Id rather just have a 360 stick just for that console alone and if in the future i have the need for a ps3 stick ill buy pne thats just for ps3
    Id rather just have a 360 stick just for that console alone and if in the future i have the need for a ps3 stick ill buy pne thats just for ps3
    Why would you do that? What if you're traveling to a tournament that uses both system? You'll have to carry 2 sticks.
    Why would you do that? What if you're traveling to a tournament that uses both system? You'll have to carry 2 sticks.

well for the time being I dont think Ill be traveling again in a long time, so thats why in the future if that situation does happen then that would be the only time I would consider doing a dual mod on a stick.

Anyways I just want a stick to play with I bought that brawl stick off of amazon right now for 30 bucks(its on sale I guess?) so i'll see how that goes
    well for the time being I dont think Ill be traveling again in a long time, so thats why in the future if that situation does happen then that would be the only time I would consider doing a dual mod on a stick.

Anyways I just want a stick to play with I bought that brawl stick off of amazon right now for 30 bucks(its on sale I guess?) so i'll see how that goes
    That stick is fine if you willing to change out the part because the brawl stick doesn't come with sanwa parts. Rudy should be able to hook you up with that.
  • FirebrandFirebrand Joined: Posts: 222
    The store owner called me last night and he's missing a black xbox 360 wireless controller. He said he may have just misplaced it but for those that were there yesterday please check and make sure that you didn't accidentally take the controller.
    Utah Fight Circuit (Video Game tournaments in Utah) event organizer.
    www.utahfightcircuit.com our twitter: http://twitter.com/Fight_Circuit
    Utah players official stream channel:
    www.twitch.tv/hadoukenmd#r=-rid-&s=em and www.twitch.tv/fightcircuitnetwork
  • AznMom420AznMom420 swag pumping out my ovaries Joined: Posts: 32
    The store owner called me last night and he's missing a black xbox 360 wireless controller. He said he may have just misplaced it but for those that were there yesterday please check and make sure that you didn't accidentally take the controller.
    That was probably the one greg was playing on. It was over on the table the setups were on last time I saw it.

For the record Chie can't do a multi hit wheel in auto combo so if Geeva mashes a just block high one hit then low.
    @Firebrand, while I may not be able to go to any weeklies, I am very interested in learning/playing P4A. I would enter it in the monthly tournaments if it was there even though I won't own it for a couple months.

Damn... I haven't even played MK for a week o_O fml
    We added P4A to the monthlies. Just check out the website and you'll see that we added it so hopefully you can make it to the next monthly.

Also I'm going to ask about the controller again. If anyone that went to the Worlds Gamestore accidentally took a black wireless Xbox 360 controller home with them. Please tell me so that I can contact the owner and tell him that we've found it. He may have misplaced it, he said but just in case anyone took it please just check your bags and stuff. Thanks everyone.
    That was probably the one greg was playing on. It was over on the table the setups were on last time I saw it.

For the record Chie can't do a multi hit wheel in auto combo so if Geeva mashes a just block high one hit then low.
    giving away my secrets! :p
  • The UltimateThe Ultimate AKA Command-Thrower Joined: Posts: 763
    I'm rather late in getting this information out, but tomorrow night, I am going to be hosting a casuals session. I am going to start hosting it sometime between 9:00 PM-10:00 PM, and I'll be hosting all night long. I'll be hosting at the apartment where my other group of friends live, which has a pretty big basement. Since it'll be an all-nighter, I'll also try and provide some food and drink. Why am I hosting so late? I'm a graveyard worker, and I live at night.

I will be providing a setup, and so will Gork and Bowza. I'll be bringing Persona 4 Arena, SCV, KOF XIII, Mortal Kombat, Virtua Fighter 5: FS and Skullgirls. Gork and Bowza will provide AE and Marvel, and maybe more of the aforementioned titles in case we need one game on multiple setups.

Anyway, since my other group of friends probably won't want me to post their address here on the forums, PM me if you want directions. I don't bank on a whole lot of people showing up outside of the usual suspects, but if you're interested, get back to me and I'll see about giving you directions ASAP.

Keep on fightin'.
    The Ultimate
    Low tier and loving it~!
    Your boy is in the trailer chyaaaa!

Best advice you can give someone after losing the first set... "too many minds..."
  • SkotBot801SkotBot801 No Title. Joined: Posts: 481
    Your boy is in the trailer chyaaaa!

Top 16 in sfxt at A MAJOR and STILL no love!!!!!!!! This is fucking bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
    "Every now and then I have the feeling I've totally lost my mind. It's a great feeling." - Nightwing
    well the fedex guy left my brawl stick today and the buttons are a big pile of shit. Anyone have some buttons laying around that work I will buy them off ya.
  • HadoukenMDHadoukenMD Dokta Joined: Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Casuals 5 pm tonight Saturday, maybe watch some UFC also. I got Persona 4 for the xbox and ps3. Whose down, give me a text on my phone.

had

PS Yenjoi, yeah I have some buttons for sale.
  • Strider HyriuStrider Hyriu Gustavo aka 801 Strider Joined: Posts: 1,782
    I'm down to go for a bit, i'm off at 6

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    Abel-Kadable aka Strider Free-riu aka the wild Gustang.

Staying free since '08

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/801_Gustavo
    Casuals 5 pm tonight Saturday, maybe watch some UFC also. I got Persona 4 for the xbox and ps3. Whose down, give me a text on my phone.

had

PS Yenjoi, yeah I have some buttons for sale.
    Oh yeah, I'm so there...

"Every now and then I have the feeling I've totally lost my mind. It's a great feeling." - Nightwing
    oh wait, forgot about rudy's bbq.

Rudy, do you have setups at your place to game for a bit?

Staying free since '08

• Mr. MeansMr. Means LK Tatsu Inc. Joined: Posts: 591
    I'd like to do stuff today~ I have the next three days off, so I'm good to go.
    Official Unofficial Sakura Personality Fraud of Utah
    I'm on Live now! Add me at: OMGitzLKtatsu
  • HadoukenMDHadoukenMD Dokta Joined: Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    oh wait, forgot about rudy's bbq.

Rudy, do you have setups at your place to game for a bit?

That fool didn't text me back

had
    I wonder if I can get hasbro to sponsor me for transformers war for cybertron.... ima beast.

• Mr Gork801Mr Gork801 Destroyer of Heaven Joined: Posts: 356
    bbq........never again....

Batman and Robin will never be the same....so aggressive

Drunk chicks..... always be the same

Mr. Gork......yeah...
    "ALL HE DO IS MEEEHHHHSSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!"
  • Thomas5000Thomas5000 Fourthmeal Joined: Posts: 1,333
    So who all is going to play P4A?
  • SaikoXeonSaikoXeon Stardust Crusader Joined: Posts: 266

This guy, religiously.
    Hold onto the night, there will be no shame.
  • SharakontaSharakonta I don't need these to see through your lies! Joined: Posts: 4,302
    I dont think I need to answer this

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
    Deal with it Courtesy of Chungri
    PSN only *for now* Sharakonta
    BB: Hazama GG: Sol/HOS/Ky UMvC: Learning Zero/Dante/Strider P4U: Labrys
  • Mr. MeansMr. Means LK Tatsu Inc. Joined: Posts: 591
    'bout to stream some AE! Come watch me and we'll have some fun and do empty jump Ultras, because everyone falls for it.

www.twitch.tv/mrmeans
    Official Unofficial Sakura Personality Fraud of Utah
    I'm on Live now! Add me at: OMGitzLKtatsu
    I am.
    Just so everyone knows, there won't be any Street Fighter 4 for the monthly (August 25th). The reason is due to the fact that we will not be able to get enough set ups to run the tournament in a reasonable amount of time. Street Fighter will resume in September. Please check the Kafe Fight Club page for details on this months schedule.
    Just so everyone knows, there won't be any Street Fighter 4 for the monthly (August 25th). The reason is due to the fact that we will not be able to get enough set ups to run the tournament in a reasonable amount of time. Street Fighter will resume in September. Please check the Kafe Fight Club page for details on this months schedule.

Uhhh what??

Sounds retarded.

• himfan1991himfan1991 Metal Gamer Joined: Posts: 160

I'm probably going to buy a copy on my next paycheck, need to save money for the month of September because 4 of my favorite Finnish metal bands are playing in September and I want shirts. I want to main Yu since he my favorite Persona character in the games.

You can always ask me for setups if you need any. I have a 360 setup I can bring with AE, SC5, and P4A soon. I do not own any fighters for the ps3, but I can bring my console if you need it. I do not own any monitors though. I also checked my things when I went to the game store last week, I had my black wireless controller, but I kept it on me at all times.
    Here comes the jump in ultra.
  • himfan1991himfan1991 Metal Gamer Joined: Posts: 160
    This guy, religiously.

We should play together when I get my copy. I also need to buy Extended and KOF like I have been saying that I would for a while.
    Here comes the jump in ultra.
    that sucks The only thing i can help with would be an xbox with ae on it becuase i dont have a monitor. Was looking forward to sf4 wanted to enter it for a second time to that tournament
    It's not that I don't want to run Street Fighter but this month we'll be missing two people who usually set ups (Andy and Josh) and because of that we won't really have many set ups for this month. I know that Gork always brings his and usually I bring two set ups and a friend of mine will also usually bring a set up. We will, at most, have 4 full set ups and because of that I don't want the ranbat to last an entire day. It can be done but would take much longer than usual to finish.

Also, to make this clear, it's not that I hate Street Fighter or anything. I just don't want you guys to have stay there at the cafe for possibly 10+ hours for us to run everything and that game is usually what gets the most participants. I will look into alternatives to see if I can get Street Fighter for this month and I'll keep everyone updated.
    I can bring a set up as well, we don't need to cancel, since that's 60% of the turnout.

Also, p4a is legit, i'm hella in to it. You guys better practice up or get blown up

Staying free since '08