Utah Thread: Not everyone is Mormon......just the majority

Comments

• JuptileJuptile Gimmick! Joined: Posts: 155
    The original thread was here when the site first came back up. I was viewing it before they took it down. How strange.
    NAH I'M A SNOWBOARDER
  • Thomas5000Thomas5000 Fourthmeal Joined: Posts: 1,333
    Bad ass avatar, Zack.
  • EsayelEsayel SkotBot801 Joined: Posts: 329
    the new srk kinda blows... gotta admit...at least the new avatar section is pretty easy
    This can't be my Final Fight!!!
  • soul1soniksoul1sonik Joined: Posts: 900
    i miss my old avatar
    Dictator Malone
    Oh boy, I've only seen the first episode of MK Legacy. Gonna have a fun time watching the rest of 'em right now.
  • DanaTorpDanaTorp Torpedo98 Joined: Posts: 588
    Jay! Juptile! When are the Thursday Throwdowns gonna happen again? :)
    The Game Grid Arcade on FB: SF4 AE arcade machine came to West Valley Utah! (lol)
  • UtahsbowserUtahsbowser Joined: Posts: 926
    The original thread was here when the site first came back up. I was viewing it before they took it down. How strange.
    Hey, our hotel is reserved but I wanna buy all of our plane tickets at the same time. It's 140 rounded up from 139 with taxes. We need to get our plane tickets ASAP!

~Roy Rushdown
    ! <3 Rebecca
  • himfan1991himfan1991 Metal Gamer Joined: Posts: 160
    Thomas5k, himfan, Come on guys, use a phone.

Wade, did you win any matches yesterday?

had

Sorry if it caused anything Andy, Thomas does not have a phone so this is how we talk, sorry again.
    Here comes the jump in ultra.
  • JuptileJuptile Gimmick! Joined: Posts: 155
    Hey, our hotel is reserved but I wanna buy all of our plane tickets at the same time. It's 140 rounded up from 139 with taxes. We need to get our plane tickets ASAP!

~Roy Rushdown
    Yeah, I would like to be on the same plane out as well. Do you have MSN or a Cell Phone or something I can contact you with? It'll probably be easier to talk about the plane stuff over those things.

@Dana: I really have no idea when the next Throwdown is. You'll have to talk to Richy about it. Soooooooooooorry.
    NAH I'M A SNOWBOARDER
  • alpharudyalpharudy Computer Face Joined: Posts: 995
    Playing at the arcade is so awesome, really feel like I've leveled up. Get the experience of playing with the top 3 almost daily. T.Hawkalypse.
  • Strider HyriuStrider Hyriu Gustavo aka 801 Strider Joined: Posts: 1,782
    I'm never drinking again in my life........:confused:
    Abel-Kadable aka Strider Free-riu aka the wild Gustang.

Staying free since '08

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/801_Gustavo
  • luan87usluan87us Joined: Posts: 1,162
    Yo wade I should be at GG around 3-3:30pm today. plan to be there around that time.
    "YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T BEAT MY BISON."
  • HadoukenMDHadoukenMD Dokta Joined: Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Wade,

Luan just called me and said he can't make GG tonight. He had to run to the store to pick up milk. Just kidding. Never gets old.

had
    Wade,

Luan just called me and said he can't make GG tonight. He had to run to the store to pick up milk. Just kidding. Never gets old.

had

hey man i'm sorry I have a mother that doesn't drive and a full time job with full time school. However I only have class til late on Monday now so every other days of the week should be good for some SF. I've been waiting for you to do casual/tuesday throwdown actually. ranbat is a bit too early but I'll probably able to make it. Will try my best to not ditch out now, but nothing is confirmed. muahaha.
    Luan, you make this shit too easy. Just like Andy's Chun. FACE

Staying free since '08

Luan, you make this shit too easy. Just like Andy's Chun. FACE
    ?????
    If anyone is going to GG just hit me up. I "might" and "might not" go, depending on how fucked up I feel after work.

Staying free since '08

Yeah, I would like to be on the same plane out as well. Do you have MSN or a Cell Phone or something I can contact you with? It'll probably be easier to talk about the plane stuff over those things.

@Dana: I really have no idea when the next Throwdown is. You'll have to talk to Richy about it. Soooooooooooorry.

My MSN is Mutalkuh@hotmail.com

T5K when you get this message call me 801 868 2545. If I don't answer just get on MSN or head straight over. Just knock on the door the dogs will go nuts so I know you are here.

~Roy Rushdown
    ! <3 Rebecca
  • BPCBPC Fresh Just for you Joined: Posts: 286
    So what location is the ranbat going to be at?
    -BPC- Keeping it real in Reno
    So what location is the ranbat going to be at?
    Game Grid at Valley Fair Mall, That's where they will be from now on.
    Damn daigo is confirmed for Revelation.
  • ermac2ermac2 Joined: Posts: 1,020
    I will take care of that.
    I'm gonna body Daigo.... Just watch.

BTW, when is the next throwdown??

Staying free since '08

• caamofinchcaamofinch Joined: Posts: 157
    Yo yo It's your main man Caam aka, Up&coming Abel, Aka who cares anymore... Yo Arcade scene in LA is so sick! Alex's arcade was amazing to AE Jap style setups way sick. You're boy had a nice win streak going of about 10 until this INSANE Akuma Asian dude fucked me up, Akuma infinite xx Into Ultra 2??!! WTF ??! Never seen that before.. Gus I gotta get some more help in the lab on that match up.. Anyway uhhhh what happened to our fucking thread? This one sucks!! I get my car back this week and been playing a ton of ssf4 ready to fuck up my "B" tier friends this weekend. I'mma be there friday afternoon and Sunday day. Wade i'm lookin to get a mm with your broke RYU. Holla at your boy! If anyone texts me and I dont' have your number don't get butt hurt.. I gotta new phone . Gus can you pm me your number again.. Had some Abel stuff Was looking to pick your brain about.. See you guys at GG THIS WEEKEND!!

Holla!
  • HadoukenMDHadoukenMD Dokta Joined: Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Heading to chicago. I won't be signing up for UFGT7 b/c I'll be the only one there and I don't get alot of time to hand with my friends in Chicago.

http://utahstreetfighters.blogspot.com/ for more info about next ranbat. Please, Rudy is updating this site quite often so check it out for any new information about our tourney.

Daigo who? Can he handle the cross up splash though; yes he can.

had
    Really feel that these AE crack sessions are leveling up my game.
    Matty, I texted you about revelations. Are you going?
    I can piano now!!! :) I'm gonna learn Gen like a real man would.

Rudy, I get paid next week, let's get that shit ordered. I can't wait to play on the official 801 Strider Fightstick® with integrated turbo and extra titties.

Staying free since '08

I just updated the first post, shit looks legit.

Staying free since '08

• EsayelEsayel SkotBot801 Joined: Posts: 329
    eddie... You're right... We need to build an arc
    This can't be my Final Fight!!!
    my name is LUAN TAM MUOI BAY!!!! and I can also mod old xbox 360s as well.
  • EtelmikEtelmik Joined: Posts: 608
    Shouldn't we move the thread to southwest forum so we're not in stupid Pacific North? Or is there too much history...

All that would have to happen is Gus reposting, and nothing happened in this thread yet anyway. Should have just gotten our own forum elsewhere.

Taking a break from SF, XBox Live expired and the cost to buy SSF4 on Steam is less than a LIVE subscription and download.
    I can piano now!!! :) I'm gonna learn Gen like a real man would.

Rudy, I get paid next week, let's get that shit ordered. I can't wait to play on the official 801 Strider Fightstick® with integrated turbo and extra titties.

Word, lets order that shit so I can put it together. I feel like modding a Powerpuff Girls stick, it'd be so dope.
    OGDEN, ROY , OREM, PROVO, and all the other shitty areas
    Zach (Utahsbowser) for Roy Rush-down tips!
    Evo is almost here, start making plans and save that cash, because it's something you CAN"T miss.

I'll be updating this post with shit. Keep it coming.

Fixed
    ! <3 Rebecca
  • MattyMatty matty2dfraud Joined: Posts: 2,646
    Matty, I texted you about revelations. Are you going?

My phone is fucked. Never saw the texts. Probably won't have a phone for about a week.
    wut.
    Thomas801,000 is registered for EVO.

RR
    My phone is fucked. Never saw the texts. Probably won't have a phone for about a week.

Are you going to revelations?
  • KonqrrKonqrr My wand is ready... Zatanna. Joined: Posts: 1,135
    Played the guy sitting at the top of the leaderboards in MK9 3x today in ranked... pretty free.

Tried out 2v2 a few times and found a 70% one meter combo and a 100%+ full meter combo with Kitana/Nightwolf based on TylerLantern's Sub/NW 100% combo. What's funny... is that I won all of my 2v2 matches with Kitana only, I think she died twice in two rounds only to have Nightwolf come in and win immediately LOL
    Injustice - Killer Frost, Zatanna, Hawkgirl; MK9 - Kitana, Kabal; KI - Orchid, Spinal
    SC - Ivy; AE - Chun Li, Balrog, Cammy; TTT2 - Nina, Baek, Jun
  • MuT3SiL3Nc3MuT3SiL3Nc3 Joined: Posts: 625
    So, what have i missed? :-x
    Playin' piano! Rawr!