The NEW Official Arcade Stick Art Thread NO IMAGE QUOTING!

Comments

• jjsparxjjsparx Joined: Posts: 46
    OK, I've tweaked the Versus City design - added the original logo and some effects to the TES+ logo (still using the Vewlix layout and 6 buttons).

More in keeping with the original?

Si5O1g9.jpg

What am I, chopped liver?
    Would definitely help having the screws further towards the edge. Looks pretty damn sweet on the stick though!
  • AtLaS808AtLaS808 A tiger keeps always his stripes ! Joined: Posts: 183
    @CuraeL what about a transparent dust washer or a pink one ?
    PSN : AtLaS808
    Fightsticks Arts,LogoGamer & PS4 Skins.
    Twitch/Stream Boxes.
    Available for Commissions just send me a PM.
    Some of my work
    My Time Zone : GMT+00
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 20,932
    jjsparx wrote: »
    Also, another commission for Rul0rer - Juri SFV design for the Venom fightstick:

http://i.imgur.com/PJ3K8Ba.jpg

Is it me or it looks like in this picture that Juri about to lose her top.
    Remember when Nintendo had an entire series that revolved around a character who used an arm-cannon for like everything?
    Pepperidge Farm remembers.
  • CuraeLCuraeL Cherry Blossom Blizzard Joined: Posts: 100
    edited January 24
    AtLaS808 wrote: »
    @CuraeL what about a transparent dust washer or a pink one ?

I have 2 clear dust washers coming in from Focus Attack in a few days. The thin 31 mm ones. I have a JLF Link on the stick so my normal clear dust washer doesn't fit. Sadly it takes up to 20 days to get here because I have to import and let it through customs. :) I have wires and quick DC's and stuff coming in too. I ordered a bit of a haul. ^^

This custom "Cammy White" dust washer was the best I had that "fit" in size. :|
    I've made my fair share of free artwork - you want, you pay.
    Nothing in this world is free.

SChHzIg.png
    Darksakul wrote: »
    Is it me or it looks like in this picture that Juri about to lose her top.

Pretty much. Where are my scissors - quick snip and those puppies are free!

• FoxBlazeFoxBlaze Lets get it. Joined: Posts: 70
    Lastest commission from Rul0rer. A Birdie themed template for the TES+
    Akxxo20.jpg
    http://foxxcustoms.tumblr.com/
    I take commissions upon request so if interested, Feel free to Hit me up through a PM or contact me through my Email foxblaze2016@gmail.com.

PSN: xeroblazer
    Steam: Armada
    Fightcade: Armada101
    willyumi wrote: »
    And another for @PressButtons

Love the popping colors on the R.Mika :open_mouth:

SChHzIg.png
  • willyumiwillyumi Joined: Posts: 18
    edited January 24
    Thanks! My favorite and best commissions usually involve blue and pink or pastel colors.
    willyumi wrote: »
    Thanks! My favorite and best commissions usually involve blue and pink or pastel colors usually.
    usually, usually. :D

-

I'm finished with my new art too, now. I don't think I want to touch it anymore. So nowI won't spam it anymore I guess. :|
    Now I just need the damn plexi. It's gonna be such a pain to find the perfect piece. :D

IqCkDc5.jpg

SChHzIg.png
  • CrisaguileraCrisaguilera Joined: Posts: 1
    Zo62xT.jpg

Hi could someone help me making anstick art for my hori rap4 using this wallpaper? Thanks
    Hi could someone help me making anstick art for my hori rap4 using this wallpaper? Thanks
    Pm sent :)

Twitch/Stream Boxes.
    Some of my work
  • SilverKBeeSilverKBee Joined: Posts: 2
    edited January 26
    i coment for help me in 1 artwork but i create now mine perfect sooo i dont need help and edit the coment :D
    Post edited by SilverKBee on
  • BolSadguyBolSadguy Just a Bol of Sadguys Joined: Posts: 1,417
    fa94133162460bc1e3a5708379aa66ec.png

Kept it pretty simple this time.
  • SilverKBeeSilverKBee Joined: Posts: 2
    hey guys anyone can give me the logo of delta red i just search that https://gyazo.com/741c831b0fed458f862020c586ac7b8e but i need other with more size and in internet dont have! T,T
  • willyumiwillyumi Joined: Posts: 18
    edited January 27
    BolSadguy wrote: »

D.Va sounds like a fun theme for a fightstick! I love her colors.
  • bchan009bchan009 Joined: Posts: 741
    fa94133162460bc1e3a5708379aa66ec.png

Simple?! Fool there are 4 different colors of button on there. MADNESS. THAT IS TOO COMPLICATED. GET OUT.
    Check out my work!

MY WIP FIGHTING GAME

TUMBLR | hk-5.net
    YOUTUBE | youtube.com/user/bchan009
    TWITTER | twitter.com/bchan009

• BolSadguyBolSadguy Just a Bol of Sadguys Joined: Posts: 1,417
    edited January 27
    Tales of Berseria came out on Steam yesterday so I made this after I finished up the D.Va artwork

f5dc8ab3acdab45eb2f05fec300a4580.png

And with that I think I'm done making artwork for awhile
    Post edited by BolSadguy on
    edited January 29
    Tales of Berseria came out on Steam yesterday so I made this after I finished up the D.Va artwork

And with that I think I'm done making artwork for awhile

Velvet Crowe best girl 2016, lel.

Bet she has a mean DP.
    Post edited by CuraeL on

SChHzIg.png
  • segaSpencesegaSpence Joined: Posts: 5
    I tried posting this already but it was in the wrong thread.

I am making a sega saturn fight stick out of an original mad catz tournament edition TE stick round 1 and I want to change the art template to match an Astro city sega cabinet. I found the perfect template online but it was made for an SE stick so the measurements are different. I was hoping somebody who was fluent in photoshop could change this template into a TE stick template with thick enough pixel density and accurate sizing without changing the art. It would be greatly appreciated. Picture in URL

AstrocityFightstickSE.jpg
  • JackieChanningTatumJackieChanningTatum Ex-USF4 Adon/SFV Laura player. Also a fightstick enthusiast and *beginner* modder. Joined: Posts: 2
    MellowBeef wrote: »
    Noel Black Label (Hori RAP V Hayabusa)
    cX7nAbv.png
    dlsNdEl.jpg

Made this for a friend. Added his gamertag to give a personal touch. Special thanks to @d3v for his amazing BB template. Pardon it's a dick lol.

Hey man just one quick question! How did you apply the artwork onto the surface of the stick without having dents from screw holes? I'm modding my HRAP V Hayabusa also but there are still slight dents from screw holes that I'm not so happy about. Mad props to you and your work there brother!!
    Once you realize you're learning and growing while doing anything at all, you'll be more attracted to doing and mastering that subject.
  • LRoqueLRoque Joined: Posts: 47
    AlGuVYz.jpg
    Been working on a couple of new designs, both for the TE2+:

Versus City re-design with 8 button Vewlix layout. Think I have this one cracked, I've compared it to an original arcade cabinet panel and it's spot on. Only limitations are where the 8 buttons start and end, so I had to make the white borders left and right pretty narrow. Also not sure If I could make the main purple area in the middle slightly shorter and have more black space top and bottom? Any Versus City fans have any feedback?:

53Wb2DH.jpg
    SFV Juri design to replace my personal one that's on a white background, black seems to look better, especially with LEDs now installed on the stick! Also added my PSN ID, but not too sure about the font I've used.:Thoughts/feedback welcome.

fi4EZVO.jpg
  • genigeni Joined: Posts: 276
    Hello, I'm looking to see if someone can help me with some artwork. It's pretty simple design nothing to crazy or fancy
    geni wrote: »
    Hello, I'm looking to see if someone can help me with some artwork. It's pretty simple design nothing to crazy or fancy

PM Sent.
    I take commissions upon request so if interested, Feel free to Hit me up through a PM or contact me through my Email foxblaze2016@gmail.com.

• K4UTIONK4UTION Yαgyσυ-Dαmα!!! Joined: Posts: 11
    Anyone has the T.E.2 logo template can't seem to find it anywhere.
    GamerTag- XI K4UTION IX
    SFxT - Main: Heihachi/Hugo Alts: Paul/Lars/Hwoarang
    SSF4 AE: v2012 - Akuma/Rose
    K.I - Jago
    Tekken Tag 2 - Heihachi/Dragunov
    Tekken 7 - Heihachi
    edited February 1
    d3v wrote: »

Versus City re-design with 8 button Vewlix layout. Think I have this one cracked, I've compared it to an original arcade cabinet panel and it's spot on. Only limitations are where the 8 buttons start and end, so I had to make the white borders left and right pretty narrow. Also not sure If I could make the main purple area in the middle slightly shorter and have more black space top and bottom? Any Versus City fans have any feedback?:
    From the guy who made his name making these Sega lookalike and repro panels, aka me.

The way you did it in yours makes it look stretched out vertically. Also, the circle around the stick hole is uses thinner lines.

Thanks for the feedback, helps a lot! With regards to the stretched issue, I was trying to fill as much of the template as I could otherwise there was a lot of black space and not much else going on. I'll have another play around with it and see if I can reduce the height of the purple/blue sections. Will reduce the thickness around the stick also, it takes someone who's very familiar with these layouts to notice small stuff like this.

Thanks also for posting all the other versions, great work and very useful to have for reference.

Jamie

• d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 35,127 mod
    edited February 2
    d3v wrote: »

From the guy who made his name making these Sega lookalike and repro panels, aka me.

The way you did it in yours makes it look stretched out vertically. Also, the circle around the stick hole is uses thinner lines.

Thanks for the feedback, helps a lot! With regards to the stretched issue, I was trying to fill as much of the template as I could otherwise there was a lot of black space and not much else going on. I'll have another play around with it and see if I can reduce the height of the purple/blue sections. Will reduce the thickness around the stick also, it takes someone who's very familiar with these layouts to notice small stuff like this.

Thanks also for posting all the other versions, great work and very useful to have for reference.

Jamie

You shouldn't worry as much about filling the black space. Instead you should try to work around it and use it to your advantage. If they're in proportion to the rest of the design, then they don't actually look bad.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

Everyone (should) be mindful that if there isn't a new generation after my generation, the FGC (fighting game community) will basically become extinct, so it's important to think about the future.
    -Daigo Umehara

• ElighEligh Joined: Posts: 1
    edited February 2
    s-batman-arkham-knight-trailer-jpeg-34295.jpg
    Could anybody be so kind and help design me one for the Hori RAP4?

Attached a cool pic that could be used near the joystick
  • Dp_May_CryDp_May_Cry Joined: Posts: 12
    Hi,

I'm in the UK and had some custom art done for my arcade stick. I'm now in the rut where I don't know where and what to print. Where can I go to get the job done? What kind of paper should I use? Some people talk about lamination, so many things. I need someone to please help me out on this. We don't have a Kinkos in the UK, but if there is some equivalent I'm unaware of, please let me know.

Thanks
    Dp_May_Cry wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm in the UK and had some custom art done for my arcade stick. I'm now in the rut where I don't know where and what to print. Where can I go to get the job done? What kind of paper should I use? Some people talk about lamination, so many things. I need someone to please help me out on this. We don't have a Kinkos in the UK, but if there is some equivalent I'm unaware of, please let me know.

Thanks

Hello what about tech-innovations they'll print it and ship it to you :)
    for the paper they'll use the right thing.
    Twitch/Stream Boxes.
    Some of my work
    edited February 3
    Hi,

Thanks

While were on the subject, Iv'e been meaning to ask. Do they accept any form of fightstick art other than the ones thats made for the top brand sticks [TE2,HRAP,Etc.] I ask because I recently made some new artwork for my Mayflash fightstick and have no officeshop near me to be able to print it.

FoxBlaze wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks

While were on the subject, Iv'e been meaning to ask. Do they accept any form of fightstick art other than the ones thats made for the top brand sticks [TE2,HRAP,Etc.] I ask because I recently made some new artwork for my Mayflash fightstick and have no officeshop near me to be able to print it.

I've already made an art for a custom fightstick as a commission,and i think the client printed that art in tech-innovations' ,so i guess the answer is a yes.
    Twitch/Stream Boxes.
    Some of my work
    edited February 3
    Hi,

Thanks

Focus Attack has their FAPlexworks that offers the same service. They print with or without cutouts and frame printed, depending on how you deliver your artwork. As with Tek-Innovations, they will print, but not cut anything so consider if it's a good idea to get frame a buttons printed onto the final piece as if it's just a mm off, you'll see em after you cut. Which would suck massive.. Ice cream.

SChHzIg.png
    CuraeL wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks

Focus Attack has their FAPlexworks that offers the same service. They print with or without cutouts and frame printed, depending on how you deliver your artwork. As with Tek-Innovations, they will print, but not cut anything so consider if it's a good idea to get frame a buttons printed onto the final piece as if it's just a mm off, you'll see em after you cut. Which would suck massive.. Ice cream.

Thank you both for your recommendations! I have made an enquiry with the tek innovations folks, however, I ran into a problem with the FA doods, that I fear will be the same story for Tel Innovations. The shipping price is ludicrous! Again, being in the UK, my options are limited, and purchasing from Focus Attack adds on $23 postage at minimum. That's simply too hefty of a price for 1 sheet of paper for me. Any other alternatives that won't break the bank?
    edited February 4
    FoxBlaze wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks

I've already made an art for a custom fightstick as a commission,and i think the client printed that art in tech-innovations' ,so i guess the answer is a yes.

I see. Guess I'll try that then. Aside from that, this one is basic but a new commission I did just recently. A Breath of Fire themed Template done for Geni.
    tumblr_oks5onybUd1vln0cro1_1280.jpg

• rosetticultrosetticult Joined: Posts: 1
    Hello guys,

this might be a stupid question, but better to be sure than sorry

Are these templates image sizes good to go? Like, can I literally just make the design and print it out and it'll be the appropriate measure?

thanks.
    Hello guys,

this might be a stupid question, but better to be sure than sorry

Are these templates image sizes good to go? Like, can I literally just make the design and print it out and it'll be the appropriate measure?

thanks.
    Yes,for every fightstick there is an appropriate template,if you take the right one you will be sure to get the right measurements.
    Twitch/Stream Boxes.
    Some of my work
  • hunter88hunter88 Joined: Posts: 6
    Hello,
    There is already a template of the joysticks of the homepage http://www.fightstickasia.com/
    I bought a joystick there. And I wanted to ask whether me in the forum someone can help with it?

http://www.fightstickasia.com/EN/USD/product/Long-ABS-case-Custom-Fight-Stick-Case-White-Colour-for-Street-Fighter-4-IV-fightstick-142.html

It should be something with my gamer's tag "Hun7er88" To have to do with. I'm a Fan from Ultimate Marvel vs capcom 3.

9a7904-1486220805.png

Have it times tried to scan. But has not been so good.

thanks.
    edited February 4
    [Thank you both for your recommendations! I have made an enquiry with the tek innovations folks, however, I ran into a problem with the FA doods, that I fear will be the same story for Tel Innovations. The shipping price is ludicrous! Again, being in the UK, my options are limited, and purchasing from Focus Attack adds on $23 postage at minimum. That's simply too hefty of a price for 1 sheet of paper for me. Any other alternatives that won't break the bank?

Oh yeah, agreed, I have the same issue with them. It cost a fortune, no doubt.

wrks24
    http://wrks24.com/home/materials-2/print-materials/

InstantPrintUK
    https://www.instantprint.co.uk/posters

Pixel2PrintUK
    http://pixel2print.co.uk/

These are just 3 random places I have never tried, as I don't live in the UK, or the US for that matter. Both are too expensive. But my idea is for you to just search up UK places that will print "posters", simply because you'll be needing A3 or A2 poster size. These comes on big, big rolls of paper, in thick or thin, coated or non coated, gloss or matte.. It's really up to you. I know Tek-Innovations use cardstock or whatever it's called. Cardstock seems to be an American name, since I can't find it for any big plotter in the EU. But judging by the print I got done from Tek-Innovations (the first time I ever ordered.) It seems to be around 120g/m2, coated paper. But I can't say for sure. But it's thicker than regular paper and it has a semi-glossy feel and it looks very good.

But yeah. Just find a place with a plotter and they'll have various rolls and tell them that it shouldn't be glossy, max semi-gloss. That's pretty much it. You'll have to work for it I'm afraid. :/

SChHzIg.png
  • J.D.E.J.D.E. Joined: Posts: 117
    My new Hori RAP4 :). This stick feels a lot better to me than others.
    Mai%20Shiranui%20Stick%20Art%20Justins%20Ver._zps7rebw5ga.png
    Mai%20stick%20art%20complete_zps2glzsimx.png
    "Fight you?? No, I wanna kill you!" - Gohan

CuraeL wrote: »
    Oh yeah, agreed, I have the same issue with them. It cost a fortune, no doubt.

wrks24
    http://wrks24.com/home/materials-2/print-materials/

InstantPrintUK
    https://www.instantprint.co.uk/posters

Pixel2PrintUK
    http://pixel2print.co.uk/

These are just 3 random places I have never tried, as I don't live in the UK, or the US for that matter. Both are too expensive. But my idea is for you to just search up UK places that will print "posters", simply because you'll be needing A3 or A2 poster size. These comes on big, big rolls of paper, in thick or thin, coated or non coated, gloss or matte.. It's really up to you. I know Tek-Innovations use cardstock or whatever it's called. Cardstock seems to be an American name, since I can't find it for any big plotter in the EU. But judging by the print I got done from Tek-Innovations (the first time I ever ordered.) It seems to be around 120g/m2, coated paper. But I can't say for sure. But it's thicker than regular paper and it has a semi-glossy feel and it looks very good.

But yeah. Just find a place with a plotter and they'll have various rolls and tell them that it shouldn't be glossy, max semi-gloss. That's pretty much it. You'll have to work for it I'm afraid. :/

Thanks for your reply! I really appreciate the weight of paper and the description you gave, thank you very much for that. I'll have definitely take a look around, especially now that I kind of have an idea of what to look for. Btw, sorry if this is a dumb question, but what's a plotter?
    edited February 5
    New Commission I just finished for a client. A Kenny Omega Themed Template for the TE2.
    tumblr_okxanfPCbg1vln0cro1_1280.png