The NEW Official Arcade Stick Art Thread NO IMAGE QUOTING!

1234235236237238240»

Comments

• AtLaS808AtLaS808 A tiger keeps always his stripes ! Joined: Posts: 183
    edited April 19
    it has never been about money, it's about playing people, you know what professional is ? i've been stuck to the plan and do what you asked, like i always do, you kept changing your mind, and had no problem with it, but since i posted the 1st preview why you didnt say that's not what you want,i did all the modifications you asked, and kept you updated and you said, it has been taking too long.
    what logs did you show ? at my knowledge it should take more then that time to be reviewed.
    Your opinion represents nothing especially coming from a guy like you.
    i made tons of arts and till now kept good friendships with the people asked for.
    Your no one and you can and could never spoil my reputation, i agree playing the victim suits you but i wonder for how long.
    for the record, i refund you the first place and you had the time to reconsider the thing then you made payment, why ? because you had no problem in the first place,i made arts without getting a penny because i made a deal with good people, not with some person thinking they're above the whole world.
    Post edited by AtLaS808 on
    PSN : AtLaS808
    Fightsticks Arts,LogoGamer & PS4 Skins.
    Twitch/Stream Boxes.
    Available for Commissions just send me a PM.
    Some of my work
    My Time Zone : GMT+00
  • jopamojopamo Stuck in Silly-con Valley Joined: Posts: 493
    edited April 19
    I think instead of posting on @Missing Person 's thread with SHOW ME THE PROOFS!, you contact him directly (and privately) for a full review of submitted items claimed as proof of your alleged impropriety.

That way, if need be, you can have things quietly removed on that thread and have him exhonerate you on this one (IF you are in the clear, of course) without you looking like a crybaby.

Playing devil's advocate, I do find it a bit disconcerting that members here can be slapped on the wall of shame without posted links to resources exhibiting proof that led to them being shamed. I'm not claiming mods are being unfair or engaging in favoritism. I just think it would help us all get (read) "the whole picture" before deciding to work with (or not work with) a suspected shady person on a watch list.
    Post edited by jopamo on
    @jopamo thx for the entry, i already contacted the person
    in charge for this thread.
    i have all the logs and if that should be reviewed that wont be that short, last night i exchanged pm with the user i have a problem with, and now i have my name on the thread with no warning, that because someone
    is good at crying.
    when he asked refund i was about to settle thing down, but when he asked rudely with treating words i stuck to the idea that i will refund Partially,told him couldnt refund via my phone, and i'm on trip, he took that as a lie.
    again why playing me since the first preview was ok ?
    Twitch/Stream Boxes.
    Some of my work
  • kazer64kazer64 Joined: Posts: 15
    AtLaS808 wrote: »
    @kazer64 why is that a shame ? have you got any problem dealing with me ?

its just a shame of hearing bad news you did great work for me
  • 1jzGTE1jzGTE Joined: Posts: 83
    edited April 19
    @AtLaS808 what I find most disturbing of all, is that you still have the audacity to say you refunded me, when the refund was for the sole purpose to have the money RESENT as a GIFT vs A SERVICE, which I initially chose because you did not specify how the transaction would be handled.

In doing so, I RISK the customer protection service and even went as far as paid 80% upfront to be sent as a GIFT and AS A TRUSTING GESTURE literally after the 2nd iteration of an art piece, which at this stage was approximately 40% satisfactory.

I EVEN allowed a third and forth revision to GIVE YOU the benefit of the doubt and I made the decision to withdraw soon after because you were not listening to my concerns. As a result I lost confidence in you as a designer. In hindsight it was a mistake to pay anything at all, especially for work that was not 100% complete nor satisfactory.

And to say I'm playing you? Going back and forth is an issue to you? Getting frustrated because the paying customer keeps going back to the drawing board because he/she doesn't like what he/she see's? You think that's a waste of time? I think you just gave us a good glimpse of your work ethic there.

What's worst, you say money isn't an issue, yet you still haven't refunded me and to top it off you didn't even bother to offer a PSD file, which I wouldn't accept anyways.

My logs? The EXACT same ones you have, screenshots of our conversation.

The decision to put you on the wall of shame was made swiftly because you were clearly in the wrong.

To be very clear, the matter was discussed with not just one moderator, or two, but 4 INCLUDING THE MODERATOR OF THIS THREAD.

EDIT: @Missing Person I apologize for bringing you back into this but can you please have a word with him please.
    edited April 19
    I've spent too many cents on this discussion already, but here's 2 more.

PayPal payment for services rendered or products purchased should NEVER (under any motherfucking circumstances, except close family and friends) be requested (or offered) as a GIFT. That is just hella shady. Period.
    @jopamo Looking back at the situation now, I completely agree.
    @1jzGTE since i was ok with the fact that you go back and forward,why asking for modifications, and when it's done, you decided to cancel, it's your right, but why not cancelling from earlier instead of letting me spend too much time working in it ?
    going back and forward is not a problem but normally when doing so the result is your full responsability ?
    Twitch/Stream Boxes.
    Some of my work
    edited April 19
    @1jzGTE since i was ok with the fact that you go back and forward,why asking for modifications, and when it's done, you decided to cancel, it's your right, but why not cancelling from earlier instead of letting me spend too much time working in it ?
    going back and forward is not a problem but normally when doing so the result is your full responsability.
    why treatning ? the first time i refund i told couldnt do it from my phone then went on my pc to do it, instead you throw me a link and take it as lie.
    since there is an other person who is in charge, why have you carried on ? we get a glimpse in the first place not in the 3rd or 4th time.
    again treatning leads to nothing, you are not above the world.
    @kazer64 thank you, was just surprised.
    Twitch/Stream Boxes.
    Some of my work
    edited April 19
    Ok, kids. Enough. I'm pretty sure that I speak for rest of us here in sharing the following sentiment.

We want to see stick art, not drama. Save that shit for GD.

P.S. Any wiseass who subsequently posts a pic of a popcorn-eating Michael Jackson gets a smack.
    giphy.gif
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Givin' dat ho ho ho dem eyes. Joined: Posts: 13,621
    I posted everything on the WoS that he did.

-Did not finish job properly
    -Offered partial refund
    -Demanded payment by gift method on Paypal (Against the rules completely on SRK)
    -Ultimately gave customer neither refund nor product

...I don't know how that can be any clearer. If he wants "proofs" I can gladly post up the entire google drive of his correspondence where he gets angry that the customer didn't send via gift option then refuses to fix the errors, then offers partial refunds and then walks away with both the money AND the PSD file.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV | CFN: MissingPerson GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
    edited April 19
    i got angry !?!??

xb4NJbQ.jpg
    Twitch/Stream Boxes.
    Some of my work
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Givin' dat ho ho ho dem eyes. Joined: Posts: 13,621
    Irrelevant:

YOU CANNOT FORCE A CUSTOMER TO SEND PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL'S GIFT OPTION
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV | CFN: MissingPerson GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
    edited April 19
    I posted everything on the WoS that he did.

-Did not finish job properly
    -Offered partial refund
    -Demanded payment by gift method on Paypal (Against the rules completely on SRK)
    -Ultimately gave customer neither refund nor product

...I don't know how that can be any clearer.

I understand. You were clear. I was just talking about links to correspondence screenshots (etc.).

Thanks to @AtLaS808 for posting that himself, self-incriminating as it is...
    shoot-yourself-in-the-foot.jpg
    From what I've seen here @jjsparx does really nice work. For the awesome price of FREE, I think you're in great hands, @1jzGTE
  • jjsparxjjsparx Joined: Posts: 45
    @jopamo thanks for the support. Every little helps as they say. I better make sure I do a good job if it happens!
    What am I, chopped liver?
    @jjsparx thank you, I appreciate the kind gesture. I actually got it finished by the one and only @d3v who actually did my very first commission art.

However I'll definitely keep you in mind in the future.
  • jjsparxjjsparx Joined: Posts: 45
    @1jzGTE no worries, thanks for letting me know. I'm glad you got it sorted in the end.
    What am I, chopped liver?
    edited April 24
    Disregard
    Post edited by Missing Person on
  • platynumxplatynumx Slave of Bolas Joined: Posts: 34
    If this isn't the place for asking my apologies.
    I'm looking to commission someone to make a Rick and Morty themed piece of stick art. Pm me
  • ShamusAndreasShamusAndreas Joined: Posts: 1
    edited April 23
    Voltron piece is really awesome, @FoxBlaze

@ShamusAndreas you need to blow up the pic. Shit is so small that all I see is a dot /s :wink:
  • .death.VIA.avatar..death.VIA.avatar. Joined: Posts: 35
    Hey, artists. I'm looking to possibly commission or just get pointers for some artwork for a Mayflash F500, for which I have an official art template for from their site. The premise is to have some Gundam artwork, preferably showcasing several Gundam suits across the entire animated series, but that is complementary to the clear purple mesh balltop I'll be using. My first idea was to use this image, as it does have colors that make a great contrast to the purple mesh balltop, but I can't seem to get it look right now at an appropriate printing resolution within GIMP: ScreenShot005.jpg

If anyone is interested in the task, I'd love to see your portfolio, ideas for the work, and any pricing you might have via a PM. Also, I'm not opposed to simply getting pointers for making it work within GIMP to be print ready as I have created one in the past, but it required a lot of lame filter tricks to make it right and it just didn't pop. Anyways, thanks for any offers and tips you all might have!
  • HFXHFX out of practice abel Joined: Posts: 4,737
    recently purchased a Razer Panthera, looking to commission custom artwork for it.. PM me your portfolios/rates.. thanks
    Kanagawa/Malaysia - Team FRB Japan 2012 Til Infinity
    https://twitter.com/abelity_
  • FoxBlazeFoxBlaze Lets get it. Joined: Posts: 70
    HFX wrote: »
    recently purchased a Razer Panthera, looking to commission custom artwork for it.. PM me your portfolios/rates.. thanks

PM Sent.
    http://foxxcustoms.tumblr.com/
    I take commissions upon request so if interested, Feel free to Hit me up through a PM or contact me through my Email foxblaze2016@gmail.com.

PSN: xeroblazer
    Steam: Armada
    Fightcade: Armada101