The NEW Official Arcade Stick Art Thread NO IMAGE QUOTING!

1238239240241242244»

Comments

• jjsparxjjsparx Joined: Posts: 93
    Ahh, cherry blossoms, I've used some of those on a recent commission. Will post a preview soon.
    What am I, chopped liver?
  • EthnicToastEthnicToast Joined: Posts: 52
    edited July 18
    Posting my two recent commissions for fellow SRK users.

AaUubIJ.jpg

Really enjoyed doing a Guns and Roses logo for Elphelt.
    p4BvLMs.jpg
    Available for commissions. Send me a PM or Email. Site is still under construction. ethnictoast.com
    Check out my Stick art and Twitch Layouts gallerys for now B)
    Latest commission for an Akuma SFV themed design on a TE2+:

7CvB1z7.jpg
  • ohgodkillerbeesohgodkillerbees Joined: Posts: 1
    Anyone interested in a commission for a Metroid/Zero Suit Samus piece for a TE Full Panel?

PM or email legitimateemail@gmail.com
    or steamcommunity.com/id/sadeviant
  • genigeni Joined: Posts: 302
    @jjsparx yooo man I like that background texture! Really brings the Akuma images out!
  • KuraioKuraio Joined: Posts: 5
    I decided to have a go and try making my own fightstick art while I'm recovering from FA's sale to pay for my commissioned piece.

It was my first time making one so I kinda went ham with it. Any piece of advice is very much appreciated.

AasW5iy.jpg

• OhhaiariOhhaiari Deathcore Killed The Radio Star Joined: Posts: 167
    A E S T H E T I C S
    Street Fighter since birth, literally.
    Graphic artist by day
    Kawaii pad player by night

Available for commissions.
    Ari♥

"These niggas live to hurt me." - Da Prince
  • DUTERTEDUTERTE Joined: Posts: 1
    so hard to find hori v3 artwork
    templates... huhuhu/... anyone can help me?
  • LuysAvinaLuysAvina Joined: Posts: 1
    Hey everyone, I'm looking for some help for some artwork for my te2+. I'm trying to see what the price ranges are for a new commission. I have an idea of what I'd like the art to be about
  • XexlXexl Joined: Posts: 1
    Hi im looking for a te2+ art commission. Please email me at funglieu@gmail.com
  • SinfulBankaiSinfulBankai Get ready to die!!!!!!!!! I like Jin and Urien Joined: Posts: 7
    Can anyone do a TE2+ JoJo artwork? Thanks
  • MMSTVenMMSTVen Joined: Posts: 2
    LuysAvina wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I'm looking for some help for some artwork for my te2+. I'm trying to see what the price ranges are for a new commission. I have an idea of what I'd like the art to be about

I can do it fr you, email me at Ryutadesigns@gmail.com
  • KuraioKuraio Joined: Posts: 5
    Please delete this if this is not the right place to post/ask this.

Does anyone have a template for this stick?
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • jopamojopamo Stuck in Silly-con Valley Joined: Posts: 915
    edited July 21
    I would say Namco Noir, but the joystick/button spacing is a bit too shallow to be confident. Noir is just a variant of Sega Astro City (player 1).
    sega1_s.png
    That might just be what you're looking for.
  • TacticalTugboatTacticalTugboat Joined: Posts: 4
    Here's my stick with the finished art by @jjsparx

N4g1HhV.jpg
    Love that gearstick action!
  • Liono_BO0oLiono_BO0o Joined: Posts: 17
    Hi guys an gals, love this thread.

Quick art related question. When you get your art printed, what weight (gsm) paper do you use?

The last couple I've tried are fine for a while but then start to sort of wrinkle under the plexi in the areas not "held down" by something (screw buttons etc) and I'm assuming it's due to the paper not being thick enough.
  • LSlickLSlick Joined: Posts: 211
    Liono_BO0o wrote: »
    Hi guys an gals, love this thread.

Quick art related question. When you get your art printed, what weight (gsm) paper do you use?

The last couple I've tried are fine for a while but then start to sort of wrinkle under the plexi in the areas not "held down" by something (screw buttons etc) and I'm assuming it's due to the paper not being thick enough.

From what I gathered and the couple that I printed, I was told that card stock at 80lb is good. I only printed those about 2 months ago so I do not about it for the long term.
    Latest commission for an Elphelt Valentine, Ruby Rose and Kokonoe Mercury mashup on a full panel Madcatz TE. Love the pinks on this one, very colourful:

I4l1A2D.jpg
    In the spirit of altruism and to let anyone who's interested know, I am offering one freebie design to one (lucky?) customer. This will be my normal full-priced design (normally $25) and can be for any stick (as long as there's a template for it), any type of design, anything you like, whatever floats your boat.

The requirements are: that you have not used my services before, you are willing to post a completed pic of the design on your stick in the image thread and that I get to choose who I work with.

PM me if interested with your design requirements, type of stick and a short message about why I should pick your design. I will pick a winner in the next 3 days by Thursday midnight (London BST).

Not sure if this contravenes any rules on here, can't see why it would, but you never know (there are some "jobsworths" on here). Hopefully this is allowed as I am not making any money from this and it is the best place to post this kind of offer.

As previously mentioned by another wonderful, talented moderator on here, I only do this for attention and fake internet points, not to help anyone or improve my skills as a designer. So if you'd like to work with me based on that entirely accurate assessment, please let me know.
  • genigeni Joined: Posts: 302
    :( too and I don't qualify lol
  • P3G3DesignsP3G3Designs Artist Of The Century Joined: Posts: 62
    Interesting....
    Project
    Shop
    "Im with my friends doing hood s*&^ "
    Check out the link for inquiries
    I would ask for one but I don't have a functioning stick atm, my poor TE needs surgery :(
    Also since I'm putting together a physical portfolio I would feel like I would be cheating myself if I didn't do everything on my own.
    Graphic artist by day

Ari♥

• KHantaaaKHantaaa Joined: Posts: 5
    Sadly I don't qualify either
    Finished Etch/Art design for a recent client, posting the physical product once it's printed and assembled.
    2012f76054ab524d39ff86ff79ceb29c.png
    Graphic artist by day

Ari♥