The NEW Official Arcade Stick Art Thread NO IMAGE QUOTING!

Comments

• ckngckng Joined: Posts: 9
    edited January 15
    Some commissions from last week, dbz so hot right now.

XVq5tqy.png
    D62E4Op.png
    fIQdWB5.png
    iInAdZ8.png
    HXDbtHr.png

Accepting commissions for fightstick artworks, pm with details.

Portfolio Gallery
  • NoJohnsNoJohns WHINING FOOLS BEGONE! Joined: Posts: 50
    I've been making my own stick art for awhile, but I've been wanting to do a Geese Howard themed piece and I can't seem to find enough art of him I like enough to use or that would work for stick art. Anyone have any suggestions or would be willing to take a commission on?
    PSN: JOKERSHENCHMAN
    Steam ID: BOSS GHOST
    Twitter: NoJohnz
  • dont_rundont_run Joined: Posts: 4
    so anyone could use these fightstick pics for their own fightstick?
  • electricgraveelectricgrave KOBURAH!!! Joined: Posts: 86
    @ckng, That Perfect Cell looks great!

• BlackVeroo89BlackVeroo89 Joined: Posts: 8
    edited January 17
    NoJohns wrote: »
    I've been making my own stick art for awhile, but I've been wanting to do a Geese Howard themed piece and I can't seem to find enough art of him I like enough to use or that would work for stick art. Anyone have any suggestions or would be willing to take a commission on?

@NoJohns
    Yes
    Im a graphic designer and I can do it for you

give me your PSD template of your Fight Stick

• solatpasolatpa Joined: Posts: 2
    Merci pour tout.... amateur en fighstick jai pue le personnalisé grace a ceux site et a tout les membres qui donnait de tres bonne info en plus du template c est juste parfait
  • JFK1980JFK1980 Joined: Posts: 10
    Hi, I've just joined the forums in the hope that someone might be able to help me out.

I've just spent the last few months (slowly) modding/refurbishing a Sega Saturn Virtua Stick (HSS-0136), primarily so I could change the stick to an octagonal gated Seimitsu LS-56-01; although I have also swapped out the buttons to Sanwa whilst I have it apart. This meant removing the original artwork to get to the stick screws, which I didn't want to do as I actually really like the retro design and I wanted to keep it as original as possible (the buttons and stick are original colours too). However, as a result of the artwork removal it has become damaged and slightly ripped, no matter how careful I was, and so cannot be reused.

So, being an ex Graphic Designer, I spent a good few hours redrawing the artwork (tracing the original in Illustrator from a high resolution scan) and I've now come to the point where I need to get it printed. This is where I'm having problems, as I would like the material to be as close to the original as possible, which is almost like a semi-rigid matt-textured plastic coated paper (the closest thing that I can think of as being similar is one of those cheap mouse mats with family photographs printed on, just without the foam base).

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what this material could be? If not, what is a good material to use as a replacement?

If anyone would like a copy of my VS artwork, then please feel free to message me.

edited January 18
    Share your work here...forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/146714/sega-hss-0136-mod-work-log#latest...just show what you got and let's see what we can make out of it. As for printing, go to games on graphix, scotty prints on bullet proof material, feels pretty much the same as the original CPO.

To people here who have printed their own artwork, what service did you use? I've got a custom job for a stick that doesn't have a template and I'm having to do it all by scratch.
  • FreedomGundamFreedomGundam Freedom, ikimasu! Joined: Posts: 2,624
    As a huge fan of Final Fantasy, I've always loved the "standard" logos and the simplicity of the old box art for the Japanese versions of FF7 to FFX (logo on a plain white background).
    But also a huge fan of other things (seemingly a lot of Capcom stuff).

So I made some "crossover" logos many years ago, thinking that I'd use them on some sticks. Never did, and probably never will, so offering them to the masses.
    If anyone wants these in higher resolution (about 2000-2500 pixels wide) PNG format, just PM me.

These were made back in 2012, so it was WAY before SFV or Resident Evil VII was announced/released, so the numbers are clearly outdated. :)

zoZs4mq.png

kLViUbc.png

yGgoqzA.png

aKXUQ1M.png

wnBAF8h.png
    Current at-home stick: Hori VLX Kuro (LS-40-01 + PS-14-K)
    Current portable stick: Mad Catz TvC (LS-40-01 + PS-14-KN)
    Current guest-sticks: custom ABS Modular stick (JLF + OBSN-30), custom Saint-stick (Happ/IL Competition)
    Cabinet: custom "Resistor" cabinet (32" LCD, X360, P1=LS-32-01 + PS-14-KN, P2=JLF + OBSC-30)
    Previous sticks: custom Happ CvS2 Double-sticks, custom Happ Hitomi-stick & Xenosaga-stick, custom Sanwa/Seimitsu Neptune-stick and Sylvia-stick, modded Mad Catz TvC, modded Mad Catz Brawlstick, modded Hori FSVX, modded Exar Exaprize

Looking for:
    CPS2 (green or blue): Hyper SF2
    Naomi GD-ROM: SF Zero3 Upper, Puyo Puyo Fever, Triggerheart Excelica, Ikaruga
    Great idea, I'd love to see some Morrigan, Dante, Demitri, Strider, characters with flow as to resemble the original concept with that tremendous feel of melancholy. Maybe Bishamon? Oh...

As a huge fan of Final Fantasy, I've always loved the "standard" logos and the simplicity of the old box art for the Japanese versions of FF7 to FFX (logo on a plain white background).
    But also a huge fan of other things (seemingly a lot of Capcom stuff).

So I made some "crossover" logos many years ago, thinking that I'd use them on some sticks. Never did, and probably never will, so offering them to the masses.
    If anyone wants these in higher resolution (about 2000-2500 pixels wide) PNG format, just PM me.

These were made back in 2012, so it was WAY before SFV or Resident Evil VII was announced/released, so the numbers are clearly outdated. :)

Those are incredible! Would love to see a Tekken 7 and Guilty Gear XRD version!

• OhhaiariOhhaiari #SKFBGM Joined: Posts: 191
    edited January 21
    @FreedomGundam I may use the SF Logo, I'd use RE if it were 7 or 4 lol
    Be prepared to be mentioned if I were to ever use your material on a design, I'll credit you!

Here's a recent commission I worked on last week, much fun!
    ab2fbaada207db9481743bfe38373336.jpg
    Street Fighter since birth, literally.
    Graphic artist by day
    Kawaii gaming aficionado by night

Now taking requests for commissions and designs!
    Ari♥

"These niggas live to hurt me." - Da Prince
  • SullimaniaBPKSullimaniaBPK Joined: Posts: 8
    edited January 21
    Been a long time since ive posted anything but heres some stuff ive been working on, considering them all WIP at the moment.
    QSMxXfsl.png
    dvySJR1l.jpg
    YPceWlul.png
    GvH4Qorl.png
    hW2UXcal.jpg

this may seem like a stupid question but where do people get the majority of their art from? I struggle to find images at a high enough resolution to be of use. thanks
    this week commissions, ft. android21 debut

MrQzuKY.png
    i2QQnxv.png
    TpkcFD6.png

Portfolio Gallery
  • guiseguise AM2 Joined: Posts: 137
    edited January 21
    Is there any Vewlix arcade artwork for the Hori RAP V3 already complete? I've seen it's already been done in this thread numerous times in this thread over the years and I'm willing to pay for an already completed design.

81H2xxxY9TL._AC_.jpg
    Post edited by guise on

Portfolio Gallery
  • EthnicToastEthnicToast Joined: Posts: 54
    My final SRK commission for drunkards_walk.

3Ld46Jn.jpg
    Available for commissions. Send me a PM or Email. Site is still under construction. ethnictoast.com
    Check out my Stick art and Twitch Layouts gallerys for now B)
  • guiseguise AM2 Joined: Posts: 137
  • 805Nash805Nash Joined: Posts: 24
    edited January 22
    Deleted comment. Wrong thread!
    Recent commission from last week
    666459f1fd63c7c4deb4253f6d42b087.jpg
    Graphic artist by day

Ari♥

• BrownBiLLsBrownBiLLs Joined: Posts: 13
    edited January 23
  • ThizzFaceThizzFace Joined: Posts: 3
    After some consideration and a new beater injustice stick. I've come to the realization that there are a lot of aesthe(s)tics and not any goth(st)ics.
    I'm still undecided about the button overlay though.
    pFtEWve.jpg

Holy Aesthetics
    Graphic artist by day

Ari♥

edited January 23
    ^I'm confused...but if there's any relief...I was working on a Requiem art piece...you know the one...or maybe not.

masacre-requiem-frontcover.jpg

• warheadwarhead Joined: Posts: 23
    @electricgrave probably the last thing id expect to see in this thread LOL. Ola De Violencia EP is great!!
    Nice, I always felt Mascacre Requiem was known enough in extreme metal circles due to Bullmetal's involvement with the 2nd wave of black metal (although Masacre is Death) in the ealy 90's. I've been messing around with some album arts...maybe I'll post some later.

• ThizzFaceThizzFace Joined: Posts: 3
    Ohhaiari wrote: »
    Holy Aesthetics
    I suppose it's more "witchhouse"-style than standard goth. Also, do you get the v2 printed and cut somewhere or is it a drop it off at kinko's situation?

@electricgrave I'd love to see some more black metal stuff.

Update on that previous post, client sent me the final product and I'm so hype seeing it! ♥
    image.jpg
    Graphic artist by day

Ari♥

• warheadwarhead Joined: Posts: 23
    Nice, I always felt Mascacre Requiem was known enough in extreme metal circles due to Bullmetal's involvement with the 2nd wave of black metal (although Masacre is Death) in the ealy 90's. I've been messing around with some album arts...maybe I'll post some later.

@electricgrave nice, looking forward to it!!
    @electricgrave

In the nightside eclipse's art without the band logo and with dark blue buttons would be sick.

Portfolio Gallery
    edited January 25
    That would be, so much good material out there. One of my favorites art pieces "Cause of Death" would make for an amazing stick.

• mR_CaESaRmR_CaESaR Joined: Posts: 737
    Anybody have a high res image of AE's cover art?

It's probably one of the best pieces I've seen and I'd love to be able to use it
  • kikimaru024kikimaru024 Mid-tier scrub Joined: Posts: 1,716
    mR_CaESaR wrote: »

It's probably one of the best pieces I've seen and I'd love to be able to use it

Haven't found it yet.
    Bookmark these pages:
    http://www.game-art-hq.com/86205/street-fighter-v-official-game-art-wallpapers-character-illustrations-selected-fan-art-and-cosplay/
    http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/akuma.html
    Seimitsu & K-sticks > Sanwa JLF.
    This truth is not universally acknowledged.
  • GBK667GBK667 Joined: Posts: 6
    mR_CaESaR wrote: »

Haven't found it yet.
    Bookmark these pages:
    http://www.game-art-hq.com/86205/street-fighter-v-official-game-art-wallpapers-character-illustrations-selected-fan-art-and-cosplay/
    http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/akuma.html

Damn right, everyone should bookmark GA-HQ ^^

I just looked it up on Capcom's Press Site but sadly they did not upload an image of AE's cover art there..the only image of it is with the PS4 and USK etc. Logos and I doubt you can use them for a arcadestick =/

Maybe this gallery I am working on currently can be useful for some of you though http://www.game-art-hq.com/128783/street-fighter-v-arcade-endings-art-gallery/

Nope I am not from f-ing neogaf only because I wrote just 3 comments here in 4 years. I am from f-ing Game-Art-HQ..!
    I got a lot of result just writing "street fighter v arcade edition wallpaper" on google, i think 1920x1080 should be enough

Portfolio Gallery
  • shinku1shinku1 i lick my lolipop Joined: Posts: 170
    i got some kick ass images for my artwork on my stick but where can i upload it? trying to preview it first and not just pay directly. also alot of the the links i found dont work
    PSN: shinkukid
    SFV: Urien, Ryu.
    DBFZ: Cell, Vegeta, Gotenks
    USF4: Rufus
    MvCI: Ultron, Nova
    ssb melee: marth, fox, sheik
    tek7: Akuma
  • FoxBlazeFoxBlaze Lets get it. Joined: Posts: 110
    edited January 27
    @Shinku1: Imgur would be the best option.
    https://arcadiacustoms.tumblr.com/
    I take commissions upon request so if interested, Feel free to Hit me up through a PM, Visit my Twitter Page (https://twitter.com/ArcadiaCustoms) or contact me through my Email foxblaze2016@gmail.com.

PSN: ArmadaBeatz
    Steam: Armada
    Fightcade: Armada101
  • shinku1shinku1 i lick my lolipop Joined: Posts: 170
    edited February 1
    Uc6YRVE.jpg
    edit: updated. also ive worked my ass off trying to find a good one and change stuff. cant wait til it arrives
    Post edited by shinku1 on
    PSN: shinkukid
    SFV: Urien, Ryu.
    DBFZ: Cell, Vegeta, Gotenks
    USF4: Rufus
    MvCI: Ultron, Nova
    ssb melee: marth, fox, sheik
    tek7: Akuma
  • kikimaru024kikimaru024 Mid-tier scrub Joined: Posts: 1,716
    shinku1 wrote: »
    guts%20art.jpg

Photobucket sucks now, don't bother using them anymore.
    Seimitsu & K-sticks > Sanwa JLF.
    This truth is not universally acknowledged.