What Stick/Controller Should I Buy? Read the Guide on Pg 1 Before Posting.

1818283848587»

Comments

• jopamojopamo Stuck in Silly-con Valley Joined: Posts: 1,307
    edited November 19
    1. Hitbox is not a pad...
    2. The guy asked 3 months ago...

@Volt the Hori Fighting Commander is another possibility. The PS4/PS3 and Xbox One/360 versions can both be ordered via Amazon.
  • ShiroZXShiroZX Joined: Posts: 76
    edited November 20
    Yo dudes, im interested in the mad catz soul stick (best stick madcatz ever made imo), are they any rare to find, at least here in the trading outlet? And are they cheap?. I already searched ebay but it seems they like to raise the prices. So might as well search here at srk, idk
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 24,279
    ShiroZX wrote: »
    Yo dudes, im interested in the mad catz soul stick (best stick madcatz ever made imo), are they any rare to find, at least here in the trading outlet? And are they cheap?. I already searched ebay but it seems they like to raise the prices. So might as well search here at srk, idk

The Soul Calibur Stick? Its the same stick as the Chun Li TE-S There nothing "Special" about it other than mismatching ends.
    Now actually getting one is going to be hard if you are just randomly poking around in the dark.

Put up a Want to Buy post in the Trading outlet and hope someone bites, maybe hit local groups or classified ads as well.
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
    edited November 22
    The Soul Calibur Stick? Its the same stick as the Chun Li TE-S There nothing "Special" about it other than mismatching ends.
    Now actually getting one is going to be hard if you are just randomly poking around in the dark.

Put up a Want to Buy post in the Trading outlet and hope someone bites, maybe hit local groups or classified ads as well.

Yhea I will in the future, how much should I ask for one that is, say, used?
    Post edited by ShiroZX on
  • jopamojopamo Stuck in Silly-con Valley Joined: Posts: 1,307
    edited November 21
    The key to html tags working properly is only having the forward slash at the tag at the end of the message. You have it at both the beginning and end.

Correct: [tag]text[/tag]
    Incorrect: [/tag]text[/tag]

The even-easier-way is just to tap the “quote” button on the desired post. Like so:
    Darksakul wrote: »
    ShiroZX wrote: »

Voila!

jopamo wrote: »
    The key to html tags working properly is only having the forward slash at the tag at the end of the message. You have it at both the beginning and end.

Ayy, sorry and thank u dude, didn't noticed I took off the wrong text.