Mother Russia Special! July 5th, 2013 Pre-Evo Late Minute Matches! Movie feature Samurai Cop!

15678911»

Comments

• manoftheleafmanoftheleaf Tech Hit Tournament Series! Joined: Posts: 544
    MAME day at Mother Russia?!? Awww yea! Tekken 3/ Tekken Ball!
    No my tag is not a NARUTO reference! Its my last name translated from Hawaiian to English!
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,045
    Sounds great. Is there a spare TV for CVS2?
    Why would we need a spare TV for CvS2 when we can just play it on the Naomi Cab?
    No my tag is not a NARUTO reference! Its my last name translated from Hawaiian to English!
    I thought it didn't work. So we can have CVS2 and ST at the same time?
    We've been playing on it recently so I'm pretty sure it works. You have to message Rcaido on SRK for his address and because we all moved on to our facebook group I'll try and update the thread with event dates.
    Anything tonight?
    Nope, nothing tonight.
    There is an event happening tomorrow June 28th, 2013. PM Rcaido on SRK if you want the address, Jion_Wansu.
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,370
    edited June 2013
    Yo Jion let me know if you plan to come over today...I ordered my extra cable looms for my Naomi setup so i can use the 6 buttons but its going to take awhile to arrive since i ordered from the UK. Usually takes about 2-4 weeks, so i can run CvS2 for you & Lady Luck. If you want to bring your setup that's cool as an alternative, i have an extra CRT tv you can hook up your PS2 too.

For Mother Russia i was thinking of hook up all the vewlix cabs together to play 4-player Dungeons & Dragons Chronicles of Mystara...What do you guys think?
  • LadyLuckLadyLuck Joined: Posts: 11
    Hey jion_wansu. You from tacoma/lakewood? I know you started the thread but I see you post everywhere so just making sure. If you are, maybe you can carpool with me for the next gathering.
    edited July 2013
    Last minute meet up scheduled on Friday, July 5th 2013. EVO prep for the competitors that are attending.
    I also got CvS2 ready. @LadyLuck & @Jion_Wansu
    edited July 2013
    When, where, how? I'll bring some ST and CVS2 comp...
    pm me your cel number, email, or facebook jion
  • bmckaybmckay Sword/Triplets/Dog/Raoh Joined: Posts: 3,398
    Last night was great. I need to work on my SFAE12 lol. I definitely think Bison is the best character for me. Maybe I'll stick to E.Ryu or pick up Adon as a sub for the bad matchups.
    "...and everything I say comes natural, and it's a thing of beauty like a Alicia Keys' face"
    -Robert Leroy Parker, 1902
    Sorry, won't have funds until about 11 days or so. If anyone has a roku you can watch twitch on it and stream EVO to your TV
    BTW, do you guys know how to pick 2 of the same character in CVS2 (arcade)? For example two Zangiefs...
    Yo guys, Mother Russia is this Friday, July 26th @LadyLuck & @Jion_Wansu

Fuck! I missed it again lol.
    Last minute notice but there is a gathering tonight as well, August 16. Bring some food if you can. Rcaido doesn't want too end to late so he'll be closing shop around 01:30.
    I see that rcaido has more games. Anyone going to the Magic prerelease or is there another gathering this weekend...
    Now we need people from WA state to win all tournaments in Northwest Majors and win games at EVO 2014, get hype!!!
    rcaido check it out

is that what you had in mind...
    Looks like a cool place, but i cant stand using fight sticks
    anymore mother russia stuff?
    There is like a 35% chance there will be one this Friday.
    wonder if it happened. Anyways. It's gonna be a good game tomorrow
    when's the next battle 4 seattle or battle for seattle?
  • Arcade EliteArcade Elite AKA: AE8621 Joined: Posts: 8
    Are we going to be playing the SFV beta at Mother Russia Saturday on the 30th? Would like to know rcaido.
    Are we going to be playing the SFV beta at Mother Russia Saturday on the 30th? Would like to know rcaido.

Nope
  • MetalxHealthxMetalxHealthx Joined: Posts: 1,109
    Man... I'm reading this thread and drooling over that CvS2 cab. Please tell me these are still happening lol.
    SF4: Gen, Dudley, Adon
    KoF13: Billy, Clark, Kim, Ryo, Terry
    VF5: Brad, Jacky, Lau
    Yup i still have gatherings but no longer bi-weekly. CvS2 though no one hardly ever plays. The scene mostly hangs out at Gamestar on Tuesday & Thursday. Its free to play, just bring your own controller, or even better your setup. https://www.facebook.com/groups/laceyfightinggames/

If you're cool enough ill invite you to one of my gatherings.
  • MetalxHealthxMetalxHealthx Joined: Posts: 1,109
    edited April 25
    Gotcha, ouch 37 minutes and I typically work both days... I'll try to get it arranged one of these days.
    Is there anyone from Tacoma that attends these?
    SF4: Gen, Dudley, Adon
    KoF13: Billy, Clark, Kim, Ryo, Terry
    VF5: Brad, Jacky, Lau
    I tried going in the past but never made it. Got lost or whatever
15678911»