Mother Russia Special! July 5th, 2013 Pre-Evo Late Minute Matches! Movie feature Samurai Cop!

Comments

• RisingChurchRisingChurch Bass Bass Wub Wub Wub Joined: Posts: 456
    SF2 pinball machine! That thing is so awesome. I'm gunning for your high score!
  • AE8621AE8621 I Fight for Eliza Joined: Posts: 257
    The pinball machine was really fun and the food was good to. Let our next Mother Russia gathering be as strong as the Red Cyclone.
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,251
    Just a heads up, anyone who beats my pinball score will be banned from Mother Russia haha

I already made the mother russia all nice but damn it felt a bit cramped w/ all the candy/arcade cabs next to each other...I really have no idea how i can space it better...Any suggestions?
    hey twins your plexi shipped, so expect to arrive around Sat
    I don't think we've ever used the cab with the black and white buttons, so moving that would probably go a long way to freeing up some room.
    Thanks rcaido for getting our plexi glass and holding on for them man they fit really good also looking to get some good games on Friday.
  • RayBladeXRayBladeX Virtua Fightin' Joined: Posts: 470
    <<<-RayBladeX->>> Da Kine Old School Dominator

http://virtuafightclub.ning.com - My Network
    Anybody know how to change the title of the thread?

Anyway, Mother Russia is tomorrow. Who is coming?
    I'm in.
  • Kryzak SulKryzak Sul Joined: Posts: 218
    rcaido, would it be alright if my daughter came along?

Josh agreed to give us the ride over with his carseat, but I wanted to check with you first.
    yeah no problem sam
  • Stuart HaydenStuart Hayden Outspoken User. Joined: Posts: 11,639
    Really wish I had a license.
    Or lived in Olympia. Cause I'd really like to come down tonight (I live in Tacoma.)
    R.I.P Seth Michael Hayden
    R.I.P Troy Lane Rogers

Fuck Dan Marino
    Fuck $RK

www.breakdancingrobot.com
    Until I beat your high score I will be forever salty about getting cheated out of my double round and my eventual 1st place. >:(

Also, Deadliest Warriors is super hype.
  • TheFinalLineTheFinalLine Joined: Posts: 112
    Good games to all last night. Never had a good laugh in a long time. Shout outs to ManOfTheLeaf for the games and Kryzak Sul for Deadliest Warriors.

Someone needs to tell the high lights of the day.
    Oh man, you guys stuck around long enough to play Deadliest Warriors? Fucking hell.
    Oh man, you guys stuck around long enough to play Deadliest Warriors? Fucking hell.

Yeah these assholes didn't leave until almost 3:00 am Sam...Deadliest Warriors demo probably greatest game ever! Im so tired right now but it was hilarious w/ all the head shots...
    Yeah these assholes didn't leave until almost 3:00 am Sam...Deadliest Warriors demo probably greatest game ever! Im so tired right now but it was hilarious w/ all the head shots...
    You know What!? I'm getting that game and we are all playing it the next gathering and at Lopez.
    6600_1129641879789_1189470369_30596029_84448_n.jpg
    Hey Jordan, is there a video of that haha

Anyway, Mother Russia is open this Friday July 22, 2011...Got some bad news for you guys on on the Street Fighter Pinball machine, you will see it when you see it so dont bother asking what's up...So who's is coming?
    Hey Jordan, is there a video of that haha

Anyway, Mother Russia is open this Friday July 22, 2011...Got some bad news for you guys on the Street Fighter Pinball machine, you will see it when you see it so dont bother asking what's up...So who's is coming?
    You know we will be there and will see what this bad news is about. Also look what I found. Shout outs to Pile Drivers! :360::lp: :tup:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=emZMEkoMwHM
    I should be able to make it.
  • MechanicaMechanica elias the flyest Joined: Posts: 6,252
    Dude, the deadliest warrior game is the truth. It's the new bushido blade.
    KOForever WHY IS 14 SO UGLY whyyyy is alex's neutral stance so ugly
    That's what I've been telling people.
    Well this Friday, we are having a Deadliest Warrior showdown!
    Ok so its just Jordan & the twins? Hey guys, I wont be able to do another gathering for awhile as im going on vacation...
    I'll be picking up Ryan at the very least.
    So rcaido... How do you like The Impossible Game? :D Also wanted to quote this.

???: Can I play?
    Rcaido: No!
    ???: Why?
    Rcaido: Because it's the devil.
    :rofl:
    By the way Kev, I knocked you out of top 5 on the pinball machine.
    Rcaido. When is it a good day and time to go pick up the monitor and stuff? Also We need to play more HDR because we been going off topic for a long time.
    What monitor?
  • julius blazejulius blaze is really airthrow Joined: Posts: 596
    Hey guys we're going to have an ST tournament on the 20th either at my house (Burien) or Acme Bowl (Tukwila) on the 20th...most likely at my house since we won't have to pay quarters on top of $5 entry fee. Payouts will be top 3, hopefully some of you Oly guys can make it up. =)
    Everyone who likes real arcade ST, go join the dontblowthis.com forums!
    Hey Rcaido, when is this happening again? Need that pinball fix! :P Hope your vacation was/is good.
    haha im not sure, im broke as a joke...I guess i can shoot for next Friday...Dont know if i can provide food though...

If anyone is going to the ST thing at Julian, someone get that Street Fighter 2 movie game from him...
    I'm sure we can all chip in again for food.

I'm going to try and make it up there.
    Alright cool, how's the job going?
    Good so far. The clients seem to like me, and the HM says I've been doing a good job, so that is nice. I have today off actually, which is why I posted hoping today was going to happen for Mother Russia. :P

How was the vacation?
    Good so far. The clients seem to like me, and the HM says I've been doing a good job, so that is nice. I have today off actually, which is why I posted hoping today was going to happen for Mother Russia. :P

How was the vacation?

That's good to hear...Which house did you get? Remember to not let your guard down, ill talk to you more about it next week. Vacation was tiring experience from the long drive & the theme park gauntlet i went through from morning to midnight everyday...
    I got the Yelm Hwy house.

Haha, just thinking about it seems exhausting. Sounds like quite the adventure.
    Is Mother Russia on this week rcaido?
    Yeah Mother Russia will be on this Friday but Bring Your Own Food or eat before you come haha...Im broke, spent over 5k on the vacation...
    Want to tell you guys that we might be late or not show up we are going to a birthday party. Will see if we can leave the party at a good time to go hang out with you guys.
    Yeah i can finally edit my thread again, so its this Friday Sept 3!
    haha i mean Sept 2nd...So who is coming tomorrow?
    Wish I could this week, but I'll be going down to Oregon to spend time with the fam.
    Oh ok, then ill probably just cancel it then...Spend time with the asian wife & kids...Ill probably shoot for next week...
    Oh ok, then ill probably just cancel it then...Spend time with the asian wife & kids...Ill probably shoot for next week...
    NO! Don't do that because we can make it there this week.
    Sorry guys, i actually have a lot of things to do tomorrow...I
    Just an update, the showcase cabinet w/ the perfect360 sticks is now functional! Guy was able to fix the monitor yipeeee! NOw the question, what should go in it?

Option 1
    Atomiswave w/ Sport Shooting USA & Extreme Hunting (I have two shotguns)

Option 2
    Neo-Geo w/ 118 games

Option 3
    Street Fighter Ex 2

Option 4
    Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter

Option 5
    Super Spike V Ball

Option 6
    Street Fighter the Movie

Option 7
    Hook up a modded xbox or Modded PS2

Option 8
    Hook up PS3/360

Option 9
    Dreamcast hookup

Im leaning towards the guns...Im going to order some Atomiswave games too like Hokuto No Ken, Battle Collosium, Rumble Fish, etc...Probably next month when i get some cash...
    My top 3 would be Super spike V ball, Sport Shooting, and Last for fun SF the movie or mod xbox/ps2.
    Damn one of my shotgun isn't working...This is pissing me off, i had it all hooked up & never realize player 2 didn't work...Guy ripped me off...Looks like i have to order another gun which cost about $175 :sad: