Mother Russia Special! July 5th, 2013 Pre-Evo Late Minute Matches! Movie feature Samurai Cop!

Comments

• AE8621AE8621 I Fight for Eliza Joined: Posts: 257
    I don't know about you guys but damn driving in that fog was like asking a girl to go out to prom with you, but you know she was already taken but, you still ask and you think you have a chance but, you don't because she already said yes to the star football guy and if any girl would have said no to him it was like "why you do that he was nice and good looking and you two should be together" so you gather as much supper meter you have so you can blow it all away in one shot to say "would you go to prom with me" and she said's "no" what's the meaning to all this? Your just going to end up getting burned. So in the end driving in the a thick fog is really scary. Well once again that is the story for me tonight also Mother Russia was fun and funny tonight.
  • RisingChurchRisingChurch Bass Bass Wub Wub Wub Joined: Posts: 456
    I missed the freeway exit and had to take the next one because of the fog.
    Rcaido Mother Russia going down this Friday? This time lets have a good action movie.
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,438
    Sounds good, what do you guys feel like watching? Old school kung fu or New school?
    What hold that thought. I forgot that last time we where there we talked about how many 5th graders can you tack on by yourself :rofl: and then my brother told me about the drop kicking elephant movie I think we should do something funny this time but, we can vote for this drop kicking elephant or action move.
    haha, i dont think it was really a drop kick more like a mule kick & then a curb stomp...Either way its pretty damn funny scene i mean midgets w/ blackface, what's there not to laugh about...

I'll try to look for it, we can just watch that particular scene & then start the action movie...We can either watch Donnie Yen The Lost Bladesman movie or Return of the 5 Deadly Venoms a.k.a. Crippled Avengers a.k.a Mortal Combat,a.k.a one of the best old school kung fu film!
  • manoftheleafmanoftheleaf Tech Hit Tournament Series! Joined: Posts: 544
    Hey rcaido you interested in doing a streaming Madre Russia. We can stop the stream when the movie goes up. Let me know whats good.
    No my tag is not a NARUTO reference! Its my last name translated from Hawaiian to English!
    yeah sure no problem
    Oh shit its Friday already, who is coming? Bad news on the Tarzan movie, i rewatched it & no drop kick :( must have imagined it haha
    Uhh is anyone coming? I dont want to be alone with my dick in my hand...Let me know, if not i can make plans with the asian wife...
    The gang was talking about this last night. I think Ryan, Jordan, Sam, the twins and I will be there. I don't think Jay will be there because I think he went to visit family? Just a guess though.

Unless you need some Asian wife time? Then I guess we could head down next week. I made around 20 spam musubi's though so most of them would probably go to waste.

Twins if you guys check this before you head out, please bring the monitor with you guys. I'll try and use that to record/stream. Plan B would be to use the component hook ups on Rcaido's 360 cab. If that's okay with him of course.
    No my tag is not a NARUTO reference! Its my last name translated from Hawaiian to English!
    ok cool, ill see you guys there then...

*removes hand from penis*
    Alright Mother Russia Friday...Can someone bring KOF on PS3...Took forever with just one setup...
    So how is your new ps3 rcaido you loving it or you haven't got the chance to play it yet.
    So how is your new ps3 rcaido you loving it or you haven't got the chance to play it yet.
    Its funny you ask, im currently mastering the art of Ping Pong Move! Game is godlike haha, have you guys seen the anime Ping Pong Club a.k.a funniest anime of all time? Beware the protruding pecker serve!
    rcaido want to give you a hard heads up. I don't know if aburnflags is going to be there and also jordan and sam might not be there to. My brother and I are going and also josh I think jay might be there and also the young one's and also maybe a new guy named arron (sorry if I spelled your name wrong.) he cool. That's all I want to say if it is us four it going to be a manly get together ;).
    rcaido want to give you a hard heads up. I don't know if aburnflags is going to be there and also jordan and sam might not be there to. My brother and I are going and also josh I think jay might be there and also the young one's and also maybe a new guy named arron (sorry if I spelled your name wrong.) he cool. That's all I want to say if it is us four it going to be a manly get together ;).

ok cool, the whities are gone, so we can actually be ourselves...haha Hey, so i tried play fallout, its to boring for me...Do you have any other PS3 games i can try out...
    will bring one that will seem more fun for you also got a good movie we going to watch tonight?
    Do I need to bring my Xbox AE? or do you guys have yours back. Gonna bring my games like always. Anything else you guys need just send me a message.
    not sure what movie yet...
  • CPR253CPR253 Joined: Posts: 120
    If someone could bring a copy of SSFIV so I can update it on my Xbox, I'd appreciate it.
    <CPR> Man, it was nice to get a free meal on Veterans Day.
    <Mackinzie> Did you know that like 5 million old people try to say they're Vietnam vets?
    <CPR> Really, WTF?
    <Yzae B> Don't nobody give a fuck about that, because ain't no Vietnam vet ever won a major.
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    we
    Do I need to bring my Xbox AE? or do you guys have yours back. Gonna bring my games like always. Anything else you guys need just send me a message.
    kevin got his 360 back. He's going to bring it
    Rcaido is Mother Russia going to be this week?
    Rcaido is Mother Russia going to be this week?

Yeah this will probably be the last Mother Russia until further notice...There is also a possibility there might not be one this Friday...The reason, pregnant asian wife is close to her due date...So in the event that say my asian wife is giving birth this Friday during our Mother Russia, yall gots to get the fuck out pronto haha...But i doubt it its going to happen so yeah Mother Russia is on this Friday! I need to get my KOF fixed, haven't played since last Mother Russia...
    Rcaido in stead of pizzas I'm going to buy some chicken wings so you can make the pizza. also Drew post on this forum if you would like a ride.
  • aburnflagsaburnflags Zero counts as one Joined: Posts: 302
    Official band pic

http://imgur.com/1P3qx
    "Throw him three times."
    haha its a small pizza, dont think it will fill one of a twin....Ill make some hotdogs too
    Im out of hotdogs too :(, ill make enchilada then...
    Hey guys, just heads up, doesn't look like there's going to be Mother Russia next Friday. Believe it or not, baby Raiden was born yesterday in this crazy weather. I almost had to deliver him at my home...Good thing ambulance came in time...

So no Mother Russia unitl further notice...

*edit* Hey Josh i saw you at McDonald's yesterday, i was at the drive thru...You couldn't hear me in that mob setting over there..*
    Hey guys, just heads up, doesn't look like there's going to be Mother Russia next Friday. Believe it or not, baby Raiden was born yesterday in this crazy weather. I almost had to deliver him at my home...Good thing ambulance came in time...

So no Mother Russia unitl further notice...

*edit* Hey Josh i saw you at McDonald's yesterday, i was at the drive thru...You couldn't hear me in that mob setting over there..*

Lol. Ya it was crazy! Congratulations with the new addition to the family.
  • slash5150slash5150 Naptime? Joined: Posts: 3,616 mod
    Congrats on the addition!
    I Stream Stuff! - http://twitch.tv/teamkhaos
    Rcaido if your baby boy is named Raiden that would be a sick name but, I think your so called Asian wife said no to the name. Also Congratulations!!! :party:
    Rcaido if your baby boy is named Raiden that would be a sick name but, I think your so called Asian wife said no to the name. Also Congratulations!!! :party:

Asian wife said no to the name Raoh, but gave the ok with Raiden...So yeah, his name is Raiden & has huge hands...

Anyway, i got bad news & good news & REALLY BAD NEWS..

Bad news first, when the asian wife & I got out of the hospital, i notice some asshole hit my SUV rear bumper...Are you serious, talking about a tri-fecta...First $550 ticker for my civic, then my asian wife decided to do deer hunting with the Bimmer, & now this...Guy didn't even put his insurance so it was a hit n run but i cant do anything about it...

Good news, Mother Russia will be open this Friday...I need to represent Raiden w/ Raiden...

Really bad news....So i dont really have any bad news, except for the hospital bill...Im going to get raped like i rape PSN on hdremix...
    Alright, my so called shopping last night i forgot to buy sodas. Can someone bring one extra 2-liter drink...

Jordan dont forget to bring KOFXIII for the PS3...Twins bring an extra controller for the PS3...I'll see you guys later
  • RisingChurchRisingChurch Bass Bass Wub Wub Wub Joined: Posts: 456
    I do have two PS3 sticks you know. I wont forget kof though. See you guys there!
    Everyone that comes don't forget to bring a $1 so that I can give flaming DP's to everybody.
    Just to clarify? Flaming DP, does that mean double penetration by the twins?
  • sharpacidsharpacid Joined: Posts: 10
    Hi guys, are you still running weekly events? Where exactly are you located? Im trying to level up my UMVC3 game and looking for local people to play with. I live in Seattle.
    Hi guys, are you still running weekly events? Where exactly are you located? Im trying to level up my UMVC3 game and looking for local people to play with. I live in Seattle.

We live in the Olympia/Lacey area. If you're ever around town you can always hit us up.

Down town Sea-Town

Lynnwood

Shoreline

Walla Walla

Spokane

Tacoma

There's also another one in Auburn. I just can't remember where or what the thread is called.
    Just to clarify? Flaming DP, does that mean double penetration by the twins?

Ok sadly it wasn't double penetration by the twins but damn my asshole sure does feel like it? Anyone else having flaming bungleholes right now?

Lots of awesome KOF matches