Mother Russia Special! July 5th, 2013 Pre-Evo Late Minute Matches! Movie feature Samurai Cop!

Comments

• rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,251
    What the hell you found Jay?

Ok just got done talking to Chris, he might make it & i told him to bring either soda or utensils...Where the rest of you guys at?
    Hey guys thanks for all banding all together giving Captain America a good farewell...Captain A, take care bud & be safe!

Twins yo man, you guys should use those high school senior pics as your profile...Sexy beast!
  • manoftheleafmanoftheleaf Tech Hit Tournament Series! Joined: Posts: 544
    No THANK YOU for hosting on short notice. I'm thinking about changing my avatar to KUMA! At least I can say that everyone has tasted MY MEAT!
    No my tag is not a NARUTO reference! Its my last name translated from Hawaiian to English!
  • aburnflagsaburnflags Zero counts as one Joined: Posts: 302
    I had a great time on Friday but the cake was a little underwhelming, I mean it was delicious and awesome but it could have been this....
    http://imgur.com/pxq9g

or even better, and perhaps much more appropriate for mother Russia
    http://imgur.com/v0Trw
    "Throw him three times."
    ^ What are you talking about? That cake was AWESOME! I could taste the freedom in that cake. Don't listen to this guy he plays Sim and BLANKA!
    No my tag is not a NARUTO reference! Its my last name translated from Hawaiian to English!
  • AE8621AE8621 I Fight for Eliza Joined: Posts: 257
    Rcaido I'm going to swing by your place tomorrow to pick up drew stick what time is a good time to come over?
    Rcaido I'm going to swing by your place tomorrow to pick up drew stick what time is a good time to come over?

Ok

There is no mother Russia this Friday. Probably next Friday if I feel better. Sorry guys.
    have to goto the hospital again today. there is probably 25% chance there will be a mother Russia today. illlet you guys know when i get back.
    No mother russia
    No mother russia
    you got to be trolling rcaido. If your not then I'm going to be a sad girl that was ask to the prom and didn't get to go.
    I'm still at the hospital so no mother Russia.
    Alright :sad:. Then get well soon then at the hospital
    Looks like im recovering pretty good right now...So there will probably be Mother Russia this Friday!

1) Guys need start packing 12ish & out the door at around 1:00am
    2) Not sure if i can make anything, so eat before you come over or bring food...
  • RisingChurchRisingChurch Bass Bass Wub Wub Wub Joined: Posts: 456
    Maybe you should change the title of the thread!
    Thought I change thread anyway see you guys later on.
    Alright guys, mother russia 1 year anniversary is coming this Friday...Problem is im currently having my cabs painted, not sure if it will be done by friday. Also weather looks jacked up too for a BBQ...So what do you guys think, should i post pone Mother Russia 1 year anniversay the following week? Let me know...
    Ok, weather say it will be decent on Friday & guy said he will be done w/ my cabs too...

So new rule, especially w/ my new vewlix cabs...No drinks on top of it or any other stuff that can scratch it, put it on the floor...Also since im making BBQ be sure your hands are clean before touching the newly painted cabs...

So Friday it is...I'll make BBQ chicken & hot dogs...Potato salad too...Is there any other request? Also, post what you can bring...
    The twins have your PS3, Rcaido. I forgot to give them the Smallville disc that came with it. I'll return it to you on Friday. I can bring anything you guys want! Just hit me up!

Chicken Katsu or Teri Chicken, Kalua pig (just like pulled pork), Steak, Spam Musubi, Ramen, I don't really care but if something wants a specific item hit me up.
    The twins are trying to steal my PS3...

Anyway, where is the hype? This is 1 year anniversary of Mother Russia guys, come on man...You guys are depressing the hell out of me...Josh whatever you bring im sure it will be delicious...Your steak was mouth watery man, soft & tender,i was only able to get one bite :(...Spam Musubi was god like too!

So lets do role call, hype it up, & list of who is bringing what...Last time we had tons of food but no drinks...So lets get this rolling...

rcaido - Couple liter of soda, BBQ Chicken, Hotdogs, Potato Salad, Cookies
  • TheFinalLineTheFinalLine Joined: Posts: 112
    There is a high chance we will be there for the anniversary. We will bring your PS3 and other stuff if we can. Also was told to post here.
    I'll be attending and I'll bring a monsterous subway sandwitch and some chips, maybe some soda. My Mother-in-law is coming in early Friday morning, so I'm not sure when I will be there, but its safe to say that it will be around the same time. I just wanna play HDR and Tekken!

Let me know if you guys want me to bring any setups, games, controllers, etc...
    Thanks Josh & twins for letting me know....HDR will be fun but i also need to get some ST games in...So we might have to do classic due to Northwest Majors...Also SFxTekken too...

BTW TWINS YOU HAVE BEEN REPLACED!

2012-05-25025926.jpg
    Ok guys, start time is about 6:00, ill see you guys later...BBQ is prepped...Now cleanning up garage...
    I am coming. Bringing a desert and some class.
    Happy Anniversary Mother Russia! Thanks Rcaido for all that you do. Didn't get to play any HDR/ST but I got to play alot of Tekken, almost didn't want to leave. It was a hella of a night.
  • Kryzak SulKryzak Sul Joined: Posts: 218
    Happy 1st birthday to Mother Russia. Had a great time, and the turnout was excellent.
    Yeah that was a really good turnout guys, i think total was about 17 peeps, cant believe we can all fit in there...Its been awesome 1 year, with more to come!
    Get double Hype, its the sexy twins 21's birthday! Let me know what you want to eat this Friday! Also let me know who is bringing what...Its raining so not sure about the BBQ...
    Someone bring a karaoke machine.
    Due to twins request, they want a movie night...So, we going to watch The Raid in honor of the twins!

If enough people want to do Karaoke then i might borrow my asian wife's karaoke machine, i want to see/hear Sam & Jordan do Endless Love duet...
    As much as I'd love to come and celebrate the twins being able to drink, I'm going to Oregon to visit family for the weekend.
  • TheFinalLineTheFinalLine Joined: Posts: 112
    As much as I'd love to come and celebrate the twins being able to drink, I'm going to Oregon to visit family for the weekend.
    It's cool. Our real birthday is next week.
    It's cool. Our real birthday is next week.

I have officially change your birthday on June 9th...So officially Jordan will miss your birthdays...So what do you want for your B-day?
    Rcaido I have found the horror movie I was talking about, the name of the movie is stupid but it is good we should watch it the next movie night.
    Rcaido I have found the horror movie I was talking about, the name of the movie is stupid but it is good we should watch it the next movie night.
    To scary! I no like ghost...

Anyway, guys Mother Russia is this friday...I still have Ryan's Pizza he bought last outing...I'll be making hotdogs...Maybe something else, not sure yet....
    Damn, I'm going bowling this Friday.
    Damn im pissed off, i fix my Point Blank 2 cab last week...Then when i open the garage i think some kind of water hit the monitor & blew out the fuse...If someone has a fuse T4l250v, can you bring it to Mother Russia...Anyway, im tired of this machine, if anyone wants the cab you can have it for free. Would make a really cool mame cab project or just replace the tube w/ an lcd...
    Damn im pissed off, i fix my Point Blank 2 cab last week...Then when i open the garage i think some kind of water hit the monitor & blew out the fuse...If someone has a fuse T4l250v, can you bring it to Mother Russia...Anyway, im tired of this machine, if anyone wants the cab you can have it for free. Would make a really cool mame cab project or just replace the tube w/ an lcd...

Post up a pic and I'll buy a replacement for you on my way down. If you fix it and still don't want it I'll take it.
    Here is a pic of the fuse
    2012-06-22162523.jpg

It says T4l250v, its pretty common fuse, from what people say online...
    For those who are not part of Mother Russia Club...

Sunday July 1st, im throwing an ST event feat. Virtual Fighter 5FS, & KOF13...No movie, dont bring any other games either...I might make some food, not sure yet cuz i want to actually play instead of host. Start time is 5:30 & ends probably around 1:00am...I need to get up early the following day so yeah...

Airthrow is coming down & maybe some other people...What do you guys think of a small tournament too? Let me know if you're coming...
    I'll be heading out in about half an hour probably.
    It turns out we made a horrible decision regarding Andrew's going away cake. This one is infinitely better.

captain-america-cake-4.jpg

Why you ask?
    captain-america-cake-1.jpg

Because every slice is America.
    Where is the dislike button...Kryzak, you missed out in black wieners last Sunday along w/ legit fighting games...Even Jay & Lopez showed up...

Probably wont have Mother Russia this Friday, going to shoot for next Friday...Kinda tired, ill postup in the facebook thread or here if i change my mind...
    Actually, nevermind what I just said, sorry I couldn't make it, but Europe found the Higgs Boson particle. Go Europe.
    Just for the record & those who aren't in the cool facebook mother russia group...There is no Mother Russia today...Going to watch Spiderman w/ asian wife...See you guys next week!
    Mother Russia this Friday!

OH not to brag but i just want to say im pretty awesome...I bought a Naomi setup last year & it came non functional :( Cost me almost $350...Anyway, i ended up dismantling my dreamcast & used those parts to fix my GD-rom...Now i have a Naomi setup :)

2012-07-09232708.jpg

2012-07-09232910.jpg

2012-07-09233823.jpg
  • Grimm_DemizeGrimm_Demize AKA DrooMighty Joined: Posts: 1,790
    CvS2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    8-3-2004

"Wait a minute, wait a minute, WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE: You played a fuckload of Marvel tournaments. There is not a single fighting game that is blacker than Marvel. They could make Roots: The Fighting Game and have Kuntakente painting the fence on slave owners and it wouldn't be blacker than Marvel." - Pertho
    Mother Russia tomorrow. Start time 6ish...Also doing a movie night, War of Arrows...Its Korean w/ subtitles...Rosetta stone Korean if you dont want to read subtitles...

Going to be having Adobo & some chicken nuggets...
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,069
    Rcaido, so you already had a working cvs2 board? I need one of those lol.

Rcaido, so you already had a working cvs2 board? I need one of those lol.

I hate Naomi hardware, just when i got everything fixed up, my Naomi 2 motherboard stop working...Had to send it back & wait for a replacement...Im thinking of trying those IGS PGM games...I bought Martial Masters but i need a motherboard for it...

Mother Russia Friday August 31, 2012
    =============================

For those not in the Mother Russia Facebook group, we are doing it old school...So old school kung fu movie & old school games...Im going to hook up either Wrestlefest or Super Spike V Ball on the Astro City, since no one seem to like to play Donpachi...If enough people wants me to bring out the atomiswave i will, i can hook up Cvs2 on it, if not i wont bother bringing in the garage...

The movie will be Heroes of the East a.k.a. Shaolin Challenges Ninja! Badass film staring Gordon Liu!

I'll probably have Fried Chicken again, i might BBQ some hot dogs not sure,if someone can bring drinks or something else that would be great...