Mother Russia Special! July 5th, 2013 Pre-Evo Late Minute Matches! Movie feature Samurai Cop!

Comments

• rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,417
    Reserve Post for my ordering needs!

Focus Attack
    12 x 30mm Sanwa white clear
    2 x 24mm Sanwa red clear
    2 x Sanwa JLF
    2 x Sanwa Red Mesh Balltop

================================

Mono Price
    4 hdmi cables
    Hdmi Splitter
  • Kryzak SulKryzak Sul Joined: Posts: 218
    Dat 2 vs 2 was way too hype! Red Flaming Cyclone team was boss! It was so hype we forgot to do the the group circle touching wieners while talking about our feelings episode 17.

Boooooooooo

where is the unlike button. in fact double unlike this because I missed some 2v2 and you guys didn't reenact classic sitcom moments.
  • Llama985Llama985 Joined: Posts: 55
    2v2 was crazy though. Makes you think about the game differently.
  • manoftheleafmanoftheleaf Tech Hit Tournament Series! Joined: Posts: 544
    I practice T6 EWGF so much my Y/ Triangle button is going out. Might need to order some buttons as well...
    No my tag is not a NARUTO reference! Its my last name translated from Hawaiian to English!
    Hey Josh, not sure which HDMI splitter i should get...

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=109&cp_id=10113&cs_id=1011307&p_id=7618&seq=1&format=2
    http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=109&cp_id=10113&cs_id=1011310&p_id=8155&seq=1&format=2
    http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=109&cp_id=10113&cs_id=1011310&p_id=8156&seq=1&format=2

Anyway, ill probably be making an order soon. Does anybody here need to place anything at monoprice like HDMI cables...Guys let me know by tomorrow 1pm.

Also focus attack does not have my meshballs, does anyone else know where you can buy mesh balls? Planning to order some buttons soon too, so make dat list.
    Ok well definitely NOT the 3rd one, that's more than you need.

Now from a capturing stand point the 1st option would be the best, however the best overall option would be the 2nd one. The 2nd one will allow you to hook up Ps3 and Xbox at the same time and switch between the systems at any time while having it display on the crelix cabs. The bad thing would be that you would have to get a hdmi -> component converter or a hdmi splitter cable/box to have an extra output box if you ever wanted to capture or stream.

I already ordered 25 ft. of component, setero and hdmi cable so I'm good on that. Running low on funds though. I would love to order buttons but it won't be for another month or two.
    No my tag is not a NARUTO reference! Its my last name translated from Hawaiian to English!
  • AE8621AE8621 I Fight for Eliza Joined: Posts: 257
    Rcaido I want 6 of these button's also thanks for ordering the buttons for me.
    Rcaido I want 6 of these button's also thanks for ordering the buttons for me.

does your bro, my partner need any?
    No he's all good
    Alright, then im going to place my order then...
  • RisingChurchRisingChurch Bass Bass Wub Wub Wub Joined: Posts: 456
    I shall purchase the scart convertor from you, good sir.
    Wanna do some Scramble battles this weekend.

How were you guys doing all 4? A usb hub or does someone have a console with 4 usb ports?
    USB hubs all around. Head to head setups using component/vga/hdmi splitters.
    Comrade Vince & I found the most awesomest pimp car ever during our road trip to Oregon...

2012-03-16191321.jpg
  • XeroxHandsXeroxHands ♫*Ahhhh* girl look at that Dudley♫ Joined: Posts: 212
    snip

That was me! You should have honked!
    XBL GT: My XeroxHands
    Add me if you want HD uploads of your match replays
    Tech Hit Tournament Series Staff
    what brought you guys to Oregon?
    To go to taco bell to get the new dorito's locos tacos box for $5 dollars flat.

I told Vincent that there was no Tax in Oregon & he was like you mean i can buy a $5 Taco box without paying tax? I was like yeah man, lets go....
    Rcaido is mother Russia this Friday?
    Nope, its THIS MOTHA FUCKIN FRIDAY!

I should be getting the buttons this week...Probably Thursday or Friday!
    I HIGHLY suggest that everyone make it to Mother Russia this week cuz its gonna be HYPE.
    Mother Russia is always HYPE but im curious to know why its going be even more HYPE! Oh shit get HYPE!
    GET FUCKING HYPE RIGHT FUCKING NOW
    DAMN I'M SO HYPE RIGHT NOW FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!!!
    Anybody got Gamecube controllers bring um to Mother Russia, please...
    Rcaido you still got that small CRT TV at Mother Russia?
    I think I have a gamecube controller or two leftover from when I used to play Brawl.

Also, If we're playing Brawl you're all gonna get seriously bodied.
    Ohh we are gonna play a lot of games, ME MATEY!
    Yeah i still got dat Pink CRT & also another CRT tv...If anyone who is coming to Mother Russia have a copy of Under defeat for the dreamcast, can you bring that for me. I lost my copy & the files for it...
    Is there gonna be a PS2 at Mother Russia? cause Jordan and I went through all the used ps2 games at gamestop and came out with a couple treasures.
    MYSTERY HYPE! Shit is so hype...

We got mystery gamecube, we gots mystery ps2, & we even got some mystery cookies...Holy shit this is hype...Just to add to this, i gots me GRAND SURPRISE...OMG ITS SEXY SO SO SEXY...Be there this Friday to find out what!
  • TheFinalLineTheFinalLine Joined: Posts: 112
    WHAT IS THIS MYSTERY?!?!?! RCAIDO DID YOU FIND BIG FOOT!?!?! WHY AM I USING ALL CAPS?!?!?!?!
    Did the hype die? BTW who is coming? We had about 15 people last Mother Russia, that's probably the maximum i should allow...
    Captain Leaf will never let the HYPE DIE! I am telling you to get ready to set sail land lubbers! We set sail at DUSK!
    So what was the most HYPE?

a) My viewlix head2head setup
    b) Chandlers HypeSandwich
    c) Josh being 2PatchShakur
    d) Sam's "The Jacket"

I think im going to go with Sam's Jacket...That shit was amazing & when the sun was still shining, the bling blinded my ass...Not to mention the jacket is like an extra power gem for Juri...Holy shit, i still can taste the vomit in my mouth while trying to play against Juri...

Everyone should pick an animal haha...I got dibs on the lion...Imma have to find me one...

Oh BTW The Jacket
    2012-03-23235609.jpg
    rebeliagreyjoyow.png
    I got mine!
    Someone should get this jacket
    drivejacket.jpg
    Drive was so fucking awesome, haven't seen a movie this awesome since Bangcock Knockouts...Why do i got a feel one of the twins is going to pick a dragon...
    :rofl: That was good rcaido I was thinking me and my brother should be a dragon or a tiger, but we can think of a different animal.
    tiger_dragon_yin_yang_tile_coaster.jpg?color=NA&height=460&width=460
    rcaido-Lion
    Sam -Eagle
    Josh - Octopuss
    Twins - Dragon/Tiger

Ryan - Probably going to be a Blanka

If i cant get a Lion my alternate is Cobra...
    CobraKai-01.jpg