Mother Russia Special! July 5th, 2013 Pre-Evo Late Minute Matches! Movie feature Samurai Cop!

Comments

• AE8621AE8621 I Fight for Eliza Joined: Posts: 257
    rcaido your should be a polar bear.
  • manoftheleafmanoftheleaf Tech Hit Tournament Series! Joined: Posts: 544
    :rofl: That was good rcaido I was thinking me and my brother should be a dragon or a tiger, but we can think of a different animal.

Art of Fighting Ryo and Robert are known as "The Invincible Dragon" and "The Mightiest Tiger". I think its suits you guys. Dragon = Vincent, Tiger = Kevin
    No my tag is not a NARUTO reference! Its my last name translated from Hawaiian to English!
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,155
    What the fuck is this? Legend of the Five Rings?
  • Kryzak SulKryzak Sul Joined: Posts: 218

I wish
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,420

Jion you should join our group, you can be my grasshoppa...
  • XeroxHandsXeroxHands ♫*Ahhhh* girl look at that Dudley♫ Joined: Posts: 212
    The jacket from Drive is pretty badass. Movie was just alright imo, although stomping a dude's head until his brains explode out the side is always kinda fun.

On a more serious note, you guys should totally form gangs for Mother Russia and have epic face-offs like in the music video for Beat It.
    XBL GT: My XeroxHands
    Add me if you want HD uploads of your match replays
    Tech Hit Tournament Series Staff
  • mowrmowr VROOM VROOM! Joined: Posts: 6,761
    What is this some kind of secret saturday treehouse club?

I want in.
    Unironically my jam youtube.com/watch?v=RQ68z3v1Ls0

PSN: DHEvil CFN: DHEvil
    SFV: Abigail
    Region: United Kingdom
  • RisingChurchRisingChurch Bass Bass Wub Wub Wub Joined: Posts: 456
    rcadio, do you have the ribbon cable that connects the control board to the SCART still? Pretty sure I never got it from you.
    rcadio, do you have the ribbon cable that connects the control board to the SCART still? Pretty sure I never got it from you.
    Ill look for it...

OH btw, for those who don't come regularly to Mother Russia, there is No Mother Russia today...See you guys next week...
    Bad news guys, no Mother Russia no more...I'll post more detail tomorrow...
  • RisingChurchRisingChurch Bass Bass Wub Wub Wub Joined: Posts: 456
    Man, Vince quits, now this, I really hope I'm getting trolled.
    Alright there will be Mother Russia this Friday, due to Vince well being. I really think he is under suicide watch, so i think its my duty to cheer up my fellow comrade...
    Damn I get on srk and then I see this you guys take it to the next level :rofl:.
    Damn I get on srk and then I see this you guys take it to the next level :rofl:.

Sorry for spilling the beans comrade but im just concern of your well being...Dont worry you're still young, you will find someone who will love you for your body & your SF skills!
    i think i found the ribbon cable...ill give to you friday...
    Does someone have a Kinect? Cause this isn't the game Mother Russia needs. But it is the game it deserves.

Rcaido I have some bad news for you I have stop playing sf x tekken I forgot to tell you that. I'm sorry, I cant be your partner for the TOS tournament.
    Rcaido I have some bad news for you I have stop playing sf x tekken I forgot to tell you that. I'm sorry, I cant be your partner for the TOS tournament.

Never been dumped before :sad:
    Forgot today was the last day of Mother Russia...So who is coming tonight? I have hotdogs but no hotdog buns, someone brings some or we just eating weiners yes homo....
    rip mother russia, we barely knew ye.

On the other hand, this will open us up for Friday Night Magic.
    I'm gonna bring a loaf of french bread. Its not buns but It should do. I won't stay long because I have a busy day on Saturday, but I'll be there.
    No my tag is not a NARUTO reference! Its my last name translated from Hawaiian to English!
    On the other hand, this will open us up for Friday Night Magic.

I have magic at my house at least once a week. We usually do a 2-headed giant cube draft during the week. Do people here play?
    I used to play Magic but stopped around the time Future sight came out. I'm not sure why I stopped probably because it was getting a little pricy.
    I used to beat up fools who play Magic when i was in highschool...Going to SPD some of you fools tonight!
    I used to beat up fools who play Magic when i was in highschool...Going to SPD some of you fools tonight!

They forgot to cast Circle of Protection: Asian

I played in tournaments as late as Shadowmoor/Llorwyn but also stopped due to money. However, we do cube draft so you don't even need to own your own cards. 500 of the most powerful cards in magic, and we make sealed boosters out of those, and then we draft. It's pretty badass if I say so myself.
    They forgot to cast Circle of Protection: Asian
    No it's Circle of Protection: Hispanic
    There is going to be a BBQ today at Mother Russia, bring what you can for food/drink...This is for Captain America!
    Rcaido you have a grill right? Is it a gas, charcol, or both? I was gonna grill some steaks up tonight.

Also: We should have a head count going so not everybody brings drinks.

Josh is bringing MEAT.
    I have a gas grill...Hopefully it still works...I'll make some BBQ chicken

People from the Olympia fight club is invited, that includes you Lopez...Anyway, lets all communicate in who is actually coming so we know how much food to make. Someone bring sodas, someone else bring paper plates, another person bring utensils, chips, etc...Lets do this for Captain America!
    ^ Jay is bringing paper plates and a side dish.
    What the hell you found Jay?

Ok just got done talking to Chris, he might make it & i told him to bring either soda or utensils...Where the rest of you guys at?
    Hey guys thanks for all banding all together giving Captain America a good farewell...Captain A, take care bud & be safe!

Twins yo man, you guys should use those high school senior pics as your profile...Sexy beast!
    No THANK YOU for hosting on short notice. I'm thinking about changing my avatar to KUMA! At least I can say that everyone has tasted MY MEAT!
  • aburnflagsaburnflags Zero counts as one Joined: Posts: 302
    I had a great time on Friday but the cake was a little underwhelming, I mean it was delicious and awesome but it could have been this....
    http://imgur.com/pxq9g

or even better, and perhaps much more appropriate for mother Russia
    http://imgur.com/v0Trw
    "Throw him three times."
    ^ What are you talking about? That cake was AWESOME! I could taste the freedom in that cake. Don't listen to this guy he plays Sim and BLANKA!
    Rcaido I'm going to swing by your place tomorrow to pick up drew stick what time is a good time to come over?
    Rcaido I'm going to swing by your place tomorrow to pick up drew stick what time is a good time to come over?

Ok

There is no mother Russia this Friday. Probably next Friday if I feel better. Sorry guys.
    have to goto the hospital again today. there is probably 25% chance there will be a mother Russia today. illlet you guys know when i get back.
    No mother russia
    No mother russia
    you got to be trolling rcaido. If your not then I'm going to be a sad girl that was ask to the prom and didn't get to go.