Dead or Alive: Dimensions

QuiksilverQuiksilver Joined: Posts: 2
Everything you find here, will be related to DoA : Dimensions ONLY. None of that hater/spammer/trolling shit. If you're not a fan of the series, then don't bother posting on this thread.

Anywho, this is my first DoA game ever experienced, and I've been playing it non-stop since it came out, and I see a lot of potential in this game. I want to start studying the game more in-depth, and come up with a tier list, combos, etc. I know I'm not the only one playing it, so if any others out there playing this game want to contribute, I would really appreciate it!

Things like online rankings, survival mode scores, opinions, counter picks, etc, would be great! As I try to juggle the life of an athlete (boxer), working person, and student (as well as anime geek and gamer), I don't always have the time I would want to have, so I'll slowly but surely post discoverings here.

Thanks in advance to those who contribute!
We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us
·

Comments

• RoGE9RoGE9 Joined: Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭✭
    from what I hear, its basically DOA4 for the DS.

=(
    ·
  • BumpyPicklesBumpyPickles Southwest Region Joined: Posts: 112
    I remember I had the original DOA trilogy for the XBOX. I played it online for awhile and I got pwned thoroughly. Did they ever make a newer DOA for next gen consoles? Does it even have a decent following? I would love to get back into it.
    XBL:CodyThrowsRocks PSN:BumpyPickles
    YouTube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/BumpyPickles?feature=mhee
    ·
  • Spooty WhiteboySpooty Whiteboy I must break you! Joined: Posts: 2,766
    DoA 4 was released for the 360. Then DoA Dimensions for the 3Ds.

I'm not the biggest DoA fan, but as far as handheld fighting games go; this game is awesome.
    Live Tag: Spootz
    PSN: SPTwhte

"There's a complicated answer to that question. You see, I think we could all know Batman in our hearts, if we just intensely and obsessively study all of his comics, tv shows, movies...and..
    No. I don't really know Batman." - Dr. McNinja
    ·
  • Tom Goes to the MaTom Goes to the Ma g Joined: Posts: 427
    Does anybody have a tier list for photography mode?
    ·
  • QuiksilverQuiksilver Joined: Posts: 2
    What I don't like about it is that it virtually has little to no online modes (Marvel Vs Capcom 3, anyone?). And it's also hard to get a match because noobs or people with higher rankings reject entries. Another thing is that people spam the hell out of the touch screen shortcuts (a la SSF4 3D).

what i DO like about it is that the tag and survival challenges require actual skill and learning, while there's replay value in collecting the figurines and making a cool album

I may be just randomly stating facts, but I wanted to hit those high points. Anywho, sorry it took me a while to reply to my own thread; my brother's been in town, and we've been mainly hitting MvC 2 for old time's sake :D

But i'm glad to have seen some people reply. If anyone's got a tier list, good counter pick match ups, want to share friend codes, etc, go wild, peeps
    We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us
    ·
  • ArcaneArcane Joined: Posts: 7
    Don't like hand held games, but even for a hand held it's good. Still not the same.
    Words are cheap, only the poor would need them.
    ·
  • TrykenTryken Having Dignity Since 2001 Joined: Posts: 143
    It's a shame that DoA is, well, dead on these forums. I was thinking about picking it up as a fun side game, but if there's no online community for me to play with... Well, that just sort of takes the wind out of the sails.
    ·
  • Maxwell755Maxwell755 It's Showtime Joined: Posts: 355
    I don't plan to purchase a 3DS. But what I can make from the sales of DOA : D, this warrants a revival of the series for consoles.
    ·
  • shubitshubit still figuring out how to stretch my mind Joined: Posts: 14
    Is anyone planning on picking up DoA5 later this year? I'm pretty excited for it.
    Yoga Shangrinanigans abound
    Xbox Live Gamertag: shubit8
    ·
  • tdcemanueltdcemanuel Joined: Posts: 9
    I would like to play online on the 3DS. If anyone has the game add me 2036-6756-0910
    Get Xbox Media Center on your Original Xbox Today

http://www.xbmcxbox.blogspot.com/
    ·