Delete

TheUtilityGirlTheUtilityGirl Joined: Posts: 155
I removed it, People just don't get it the community is far not mature enough.
<Markman> No one will die as long as I'm around
<Markman> I parry armageddons with my finger
<Markman> I can also parry your girl with my finger
<Markman> Hold that

Comments

• Sephiroth73003Sephiroth73003 Joined: Posts: 4,291
    Can understand the sentiment. Not the sexism stuff, that stuff is just sore nerd e-peen the names are a bit excessive. Just ignore that guys get similar stuff just the insults having a sexist tone unnerves me a bit : /. I play newer games and all the old thoughts still work towards them just it's not the same.
    SF3: Makoto and Ken
    Communities only grow when they work together. There's a reason the best gaming communities are typically that with the largest number of players. Just the internet is a place where a lot of people think acting shitty is ok. Hope you find some good ST players to keep yourself going, and if not there are a few mainstream games that you could probably transition towards. I understand the attatchment to the first FG you take seriously, imo as long as theirs a good community you can get a similar experience with most other fighting games. You'd be surprised how much the ST basics transition, just have to start thinking a bit more about your air game in newer fighters.

sexism stuff just was a kneejerk reaction on my part as it surprised/annoyed me. However, know a chick who used to play competitive Call of Duty and she got similar stuff.
  • ultracomboultracombo Weakest Loser Joined: Posts: 741
    That's some Top Tier trolling cigarslut, I'll admit you're good at some things.

I wonder how many more White Knights will pop up in this thread...
    "If ultracombo misses a low roundhouse, he is likely to continue doing it." - TheMuffinMan
    Not such top tier trolling ^^^
    GGPO has an ignore feature for all the supposed sexists.

You're a retard. Cigarslut is just trolling.
    "If ultracombo misses a low roundhouse, he is likely to continue doing it." - TheMuffinMan
    Your troll game needs more mind games. ^^ Roll tier troll, back to 4chan from whence you came.
    Yes I'm the troll, because I make unwarranted threads about sexism in a forum dedicated to a video game.

White Knight some more, fool.

Oh and F/SN is lame as fuck.
  • miniiminii Mundo posts where he pleases! Joined: Posts: 568
    edited April 2014
    They are immature and dumb but these people are everywhere and say all sorts of troll shit to everyone. The difference is you just gave them ammunition.
    Post edited by minii on
  • azprocazproc ^ loves dem Jingle Bells Joined: Posts: 2,782
    Gamers should not advertise their gender in their gamertags.
    That way, no one will criticise you for having or not having certain anatomical parts.
    More creative tags then, and no more flak because your tag brings it to the attention of immature fools.
    Sometimes I open SRK and am forced to say: notto disu shitto agen
    I actually don't play Marvel.
  • geogeo Official Contrarian Joined: Posts: 1,291
    You can't control how people act online.
    Just one example of ST fundamentalism on dontblowthis.com: "HDR is just another game with no relation to the Street Fighter II series" - riz0ne
  • GanelonGanelon Joined: Posts: 1,101
    I think we could all do with less negativity in our lives.
  • DNGR S PAPERCUTDNGR S PAPERCUT Joined: Posts: 1,608
    TL;DR

First off, Tits or GTFO.

Second, y u no post tits?

Third, girls should not type up such long posts. Guys stop listening after the first sentence.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Ah shit..    
  • J.ScogzJ.Scogz Bye Joined: Posts: 2,378
    I've no problems with you being a girl gamer...

but I don't go around complaining I have a small dick because I'm Asian and some non-Asian woman made fun of me about it.

Shut up and go clean the toilet. I'll go make rice, and we'll all fit nicely into what society wants us to be.
    It's been real.
  • ShariShari Overestimated. Joined: Posts: 2,626
    I don't get why you guys are having trouble getting it, This isn't about a good or bad experience it's my perspective you're acting like it's some cry for help and I have stated that it is not.
    Hello,

My name is "TheUtilityGirl" I am 23 year old "girl gamer". This is about my experience with the Street Fighter community and specifically ST and GGPO.

Try again.
    Haunts: Is it lag or just impeccable footsies and spacing, I don't know.
    MiloDC: I beat YuuVega -- yes, that YuuVega -- the first time I played Claw seriously in my entire life.
    The usual passiveagressive woman schtick.

They do this when they have no counter-argument.

I'm sorry did your own words work against you ?

I guess that must mean your experience was a good one and this thread is completely worthless.

Good job.
    MiloDC: I beat YuuVega -- yes, that YuuVega -- the first time I played Claw seriously in my entire life.
  • DukAmokDukAmok Fan of Nujabes Joined: Posts: 62
    The internet is a cruel cruel world.

Just man the fuck up.
    "Somebody's shoved a red-hot poker up our ass, and I want to know whose name is on the handle!"
    -Mr. Pink
    Aww did someone challenge your position and you couldn't respond ?

Well why don't we all treat you a little bit extra nicely instead of how we would treat everyone else since you are a woman afterall.

Nice job deleting your posts.

Congratulations on making your already worthless thread even more worthless.
    What position are you talking about? This is just my perspective from what I have been in the scene? I have no idea where you are building this bullshit drama from? Go back to HDR where you belong.

I won a small ST tournament a week or two ago in Denmark. Nothing fancy mainly just SF4 players and Tekken/Guilty players that joined in for the fun.

92713534.gif
    What have you been up to in regards of ST recently ?
    I wonder which one of us i truely not where they belong.

Hint: It involves the kitchen.
  • ObsidianStrayObsidianStray salty Joined: Posts: 70
    edited August 28
    -
    Post edited by ObsidianStray on
    You know what they say about men with big hitboxes.
  • GoddessBraceletGoddessBracelet Great Magic! Joined: Posts: 772
    Not sure what happened here but can't gamers be a little nicer to each other?
    No response huh.

How typical.
    edited August 28
    -
    edited August 28
    -
  • Blood FeastBlood Feast h8 Joined: Posts: 139
    Nerds think games are a male realm and men get insecure and hostile when females "invade" their hobbies. Watch that movie with Charlize Theron and the coal mining. Same shit.
  • DJ RamseyDJ Ramsey Joined: Posts: 130
    hey somethin you oughta know

ever since sf4 came out alot more nerds hopped on the street fighter bandwagon, which sucks, but there money is green so whatever, pay me. But the thing about nerds is they are usually sexually repressed individuals with built up aggression from being low social status and all that Sigmond Frued shit, you need to keep this in mind and use it as a buffer when you read ANYTHING they say on the internet. plus the fact your advertising your a chick in your name, most of these dudes dont know how to act around a girl.

but keep playing ST, you got good taste in video games, even tho you are playing them online which is a problem but maybe you got no one to play with around your spot or whatever.

let me get this out of the way for you, cunt fluezy dyke slut lesbo bitch skank trick ho whore and my personal favorite, chicken head, now that youve heard all these you got no reason to be offended, they are gonna have to hit you with some creative shit and you should be impressed/honored if they actually do.

peace
    You cant beat my guile.
    edited August 28
    -
    What position are you talking about? This is just my perspective from what I have been in the scene? I have no idea where you are building this bullshit drama from? Go back to HDR where you belong. I deleted it because people aren't mature and will just flame and post nonsense it's not worth my time.
    Well a lot of people in this world will not be mature because they can hide behind the interwebs. I'm sure you know that already.
    In real life, they probably wouldn't dare even trying to speak with you, only look onwards at you as if you were an exotic species.

Any act of venting will be met with disapproval from someone. Should have just resolved to change your tag (without telling the world it's you) and see if the same happens, because it shouldn't.
    Funny how all the white knights here are not regulars on GGPO. Because if you ever saw this chick trolling on GGPO, you wouldn't run to defend her that way. Someone one posted above the exact reason she gets the comments she does. She is not a good person. I've seen other female gamers at tournies and on the forum, they don't get responses like utility gets because they are not condescending bitches.
    Ah shit..    
    Not white knighting. I'm simply saying to her in less formal language: change your tag, play and stfu.
    Deleting posts shows that OP is immature as well - just shows you yourself are immature and cannot own up to being insecure about what's been said.
  • PaskyPasky Ninja with pistol! Joined: Posts: 1,863
    What is this? I don't even....
    <Pasky> so you can go extra fast by just holding it?
    <bookah> turbo handjob
    <baklakiller> sure if had a penis
    <baklakiller> im a beginner gief
    LOL@thread, good shit cigarslut, if only you didn't delete your posts.

If you people were on GGPO you would see the truth.
    : / the original post was 80% about how awesome ST and getting into the community was with one paragraph talking about how she had bad reaction from mentioning she was a female. Think more like people just jump'd on the female hate train, probably got burned by too many girls making fun of their junk or some shit. Look at the core message not the pork barreled bs and there was someone trying to basically say they were sad the community was dissolving. It obviously deserves too if people act like this towards each other.
  • milesokeefemilesokeefe Spammy Joined: Posts: 387
    The last girl I played SF2 with was a South African Blanka player who called me a http://dontevenreply.com.
  • djfrijolesdjfrijoles First ST player to ever moon a live stream baby ! Joined: Posts: 2,054
    The last girl I played SF2 with was a South African Blanka player who called me a http://dontevenreply.com.

nah that was me lol
    <garyangel> ceks,cani,robbiers,yito all mexico players dont know where kyouya
    <garyangel> (((((((((((((((
    <djfrijoles> kyouya is with his gf gary
    <Random.Jab.DP.Spamer> his gf is gary ?
  • milesokeefemilesokeefe Spammy Joined: Posts: 387
    ... your Blanka needs work
  • -TheBastard--TheBastard- FAB u LOSE! Joined: Posts: 1,276
    Hello,

My name is "TheUtilityGirl" I am :blah:

:blah:

I see ur lips moving, still nothing valuable comes out
    Epic LOL n btw Im "OG" :nunchuck:
    <blitzfu> cool, and bastard is a loser, screen shot that
    <Pasky> he's always trolling, he has a macro button that troll
    <Kyouya>LoL Bastard, best post evah! But you forgot the tiger uppercut!!
    Imagine a snail being able to play fgs, and being a noob in it, it would sure be a salty snail, oh the tragedy of a snail!
    Ah shit..    
  • SteveTrenSteveTren RYU Ph.D Joined: Posts: 999
    No one is going to have a pity party for this "Utility Girl" / "CigarGirl" / "AniSin". She is just as much an instigating troll as the rest of the GGPO players. In fact she is one of the worst kind with her lies and multiple handles / manipulation. Female, male or hermaphrodite is not an issue here.
    GGPO: stevetren
  • philcitophilcito The Berserker Shoto Joined: Posts: 1,178
    utility girl = cigargirl?.. if they're the same person... BIG LOL to the thread!.

Cigargirl has to be one of the most annoying/retarded persons on GGPO, why am i wasting my time responding to this thread?.
    "You hit coins at the same time as punch, just like philcito does". Bookah
    " I don't snore and I shower daily". Rekkaken

The Crew - www.nohonorcrew.com/
  • MiloDCMiloDC You betcha! Joined: Posts: 473
    Good to see that the GGPO corner of the universe has not bent the knee to political correctness.

CigarGirl, if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the kitchen.

No, wait...
    "MiloDC is quite cute. I'm gay." -- Shari