The D.M.V. (DC_Maryland_Virginia)

Comments

• LaneLane down for 3rd strikue frinedlies Joined: Posts: 3,326
    buy my stick
    btw 3s didn't die. The old guys that run evo and all the other tournaments forced it into retirement because it couldn't turn up a nice enough profit for their mcribs and abercrombie jackets.
    -dander
  • epsilon_epsilon_ helpful Joined: Posts: 3,582
    how much and what kind of stick is it?

pm me/facebook msg
    i don't care what the critics say, violence is a beauuutiful thing!
  • umthrfkrumthrfkr /Bane Voice Joined: Posts: 7,269
    hes talking about his penis
    fuck you all
    :( no dick descriptions plz
    guaranteed you get dick pics
    fuck you all
  • ShinshayShinshay Charge it to da game Joined: Posts: 690
    Wassup are you trying to go?

Peace
    James

I'm thinking about it.
    Kara DPing you FTW.
  • MiyagiShin XMiyagiShin X Going Hard at UMVC3 Joined: Posts: 1,002
    GG's at gtown session last night. More people and a couple of new guys. Thanks for coming out.

I left my copy of Marvel in your ps3 deviljin.

@ Koop: Even JB doesn't have your number. So considering you live close. PM me with it, so I can let you know when we play.

Good luck to everyone at river city.

Anyone doing anything sunday?
    Challenge me on PSN MiyagiShin:nunchuck:
  • HAVHAV iori respawn Joined: Posts: 9,503
    Impromptu Xan session in about an hour or so. We're playing KOF.
    guaranteed you get dick pics

its a nice phallus, gimme your # we can start sextin..
    btw 3s didn't die. The old guys that run evo and all the other tournaments forced it into retirement because it couldn't turn up a nice enough profit for their mcribs and abercrombie jackets.
    -dander
  • dreandrean Joined: Posts: 876
    GG's at gtown session last night. More people and a couple of new guys. Thanks for coming out.

@ Koop: Even JB doesn't have your number. So considering you live close. PM me with it, so I can let you know when we play.

Im studying and thats about it, whats up?
  • ''Rugal.B''''Rugal.B'' MORTON'S CEO MD/VA Joined: Posts: 1,188
    No defense: refrain from using Baltimore slang and our shit talk in you cross assault video on youtube. Remake another one. Aaron the fuck is wrong with you?
    Xanadu Games
    410-501-5040
    3921 Suite B Vero Rd
    Baltimore 21227 MD

xanadu_games
  • chachadesmondchachadesmond this micropenis is destroying my life Joined: Posts: 237
    Simple........ Adapt, or Die.

You can do anything you want.... Your Free.

Be like water.

If water is put in to a cup it becomes the cup. When you put water in to a tea pot it becomes the tea pot.

Water can crash or it can flow.

Water can seep threw the smallest of cracks...... it can transform into mist, or become as solid as a rock.

Be like water Dude.

thanks for posting this, Changed My Life friend.
    No defense: refrain from using Baltimore slang and our shit talk in you cross assault video on youtube. Remake another one. Aaron the fuck is wrong with you?

No, no... leave it how it is

• No defenceNo defence idk -_- ? Joined: Posts: 1,025
    thanks for posting this, Changed My Life friend.
    Don't thank me.... Thank Bruce Lee...
    Adapt or Die.
    What's..... wrong with you Jason?....... Check your-self Bro. Read my Sig.:coffee:
    Adapt or Die.
    All you people not playing KOF 13 are really fucking up.
    honest games dont last in this era. though kof does have the best shot. ide play it if i were still playing games. it looks and feels like a good game.
    fuck you all
  • BloodyshintaBloodyshinta Joined: Posts: 511
    honest games dont last in this era. though kof does have the best shot. ide play it if i were still playing games. it looks and feels like a good game.
    it really is, so good.
  • Zero000Zero000 zerozerpzerb Joined: Posts: 959
    i was playing in richmond
    "yo straight talk
    GARBAGE PLAYERS GARBAGE PLAYERS GARBAGE PLAYERS!!!"

-umthrfkr
  • DookitDookit Old School Joined: Posts: 128
    Yoooo Parappa the rapper?! No Defence gets my vote! Scouts honor!
    Aka "Doc"

lmaooooo
    dude wtf lmaooooooooooooooo
    -dander
    dude wtf lmaooooooooooooooo

You Hating Too?.....

Why do you put your-self out their?.....

If I get on Cross Assault.............. I will be the one Imaoooooing all the way to the bank!

Thanks for your support Guys......:coffee:
    Adapt or Die.
  • chachadesmondchachadesmond this micropenis is destroying my life Joined: Posts: 237
    cant wait for the hit reality television show Cross Assault Ex Tekken featuring Baltimore Hard Hitter "No defence"
    cant wait for the hit reality television show Cross Assault Ex Tekken featuring Baltimore Hard Hitter "No defence"
    I respect Baltimore but I'm from Collage Park Maryland... Thank's your support:coffee:
    Adapt or Die.
  • KoopKoop SRK - D.M.V. OG™ (⌐■_■) Joined: Posts: 5,487 mod

Next time force me to sit down an learn with you sir... find me two characters to compliment athena...

PM sent sir...
    Respected... simple as that.
    Just thought of something

If your a "pro" "sponsored" player.........................why are you allowed to enter such a contest as Cross Assualt?????? So is it to gain notoriety for said sponsors if you make it... what about the 'regular' player? meh just dawned on me since I am seeing majority of the submission are the 'pro' / 'sponsored' players.
  • Baltimore ChunBaltimore Chun SKILLS MADE FLESH Joined: Posts: 409

I saw this shit last night before I went to work. I was like wtf? This vid is horrible. Nothing personal best of luck on getting on the show. But saying "it's hard to run with a foot up your ass" is obviously not a quote that NO D came up with. I mean has that guy ever even won a tournament, made top five when there were more than 10 people I don't think so. Maybe he should be invited to the CVS2 invitational only Tournament at the next Xanadu. That would be awesome. When did that guy ever level up?

Peace
    James
    Leader of the Old School
    There is Strength in Numbers
    A BITCH......is a Bitch, is a bitch is a bitch.
    He we go again....... I leveled up on my own........ I don't need your approval. I know what I've done.

I quoted your friend a player I respected. Why don't you apply for Cross Assault.?

I was playing Cvs2 at SouthTown in Sanfran.... like 2 weeks ago........ then John Choi steps up to play me.... I beat him 3 times straight.

That was my first time ever playing him.

The Dude is a legend.

I mean if i can Spar with him and hold my own I think I'm have some skill.....:bluu:

but your opinion of me will probably never change...... "A bitch is a bitch is a bitch is a bitch.":coffee:
    Adapt or Die.
  • Kusanagi02Kusanagi02 Joined: Posts: 5,460
    Just thought of something

If your a "pro" "sponsored" player.........................why are you allowed to enter such a contest as Cross Assualt?????? So is it to gain notoriety for said sponsors if you make it... what about the 'regular' player? meh just dawned on me since I am seeing majority of the submission are the 'pro' / 'sponsored' players.

I see it more as a popularity contest. A part of me feels we're gonna get the usual people on this show anyways like Wong, Ross, Ortiz, etc...It seems like the 'regular' player has zero chance of being on this show.
    I really hope it doesnt become a popularity contest... im dead serious. They should have ordinary players that are good no doubt but ones you don't get to see all the time...

the way some people are talking its looks like a pre evo 5 on 5 team match (you know the east vs west ish)... meh... best of luck to everyone that isn't sponsored or self labeled themselves professional...

oh an is steves vid done??
  • 4r54r5 FIGHTAN VIDYA GAEMS Joined: Posts: 2,579
    It seems like the 'regular' player has zero chance of being on this show.

Zero chance is all Jeff needs!
    PSN: fourer5 // XBL: fourerfive
    www.youtube.com/user/fourerfive
    I really hope it doesnt become a popularity contest... im dead serious. They should have ordinary players that are good no doubt but ones you don't get to see all the time...

the way some people are talking its looks like a pre evo 5 on 5 team match (you know the east vs west ish)... meh... best of luck to everyone that isn't sponsored or self labeled themselves professional...

oh an is steves vid done??

Much like how they do the 'Real World' auditions, they look for people they can market and present hence why i think its leaning in the popularity contest route.
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if the show was mostly complete randoms.

They have coaches for the show... fuck would it look like having Valle coach players that have beaten him in tournament?

Obviously, they are going to look for a certain kind of charisma in the players, but I wouldn't be discouraged if you haven't placed Top 8 at a major. I'm pretty sure that's a plus for you.
    http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelston/blog/2012/01/23/announcing_the_sfxt_cross_assault_reality_show

In the last paragraphs they say they aren't cherry picking top players because they want to open it up to all fighting game players:coffee:

p.s
    I put your money on the Giants. I like their Defense.
    Adapt or Die.
    http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelston/blog/2012/01/23/announcing_the_sfxt_cross_assault_reality_show

In the last paragraphs they say they aren't cherry picking top players because they want to open it up to all fighting game players:coffee:

Still skeptical on that but we'll see.
  • BloodyshintaBloodyshinta Joined: Posts: 511

giants got this
    i just wanna see jinmaster on the show

jinmaster for tekken and eric v for sf.

eric v shoulda made a vid.
    fuck you all
  • Baltimore ChunBaltimore Chun SKILLS MADE FLESH Joined: Posts: 409
    He we go again....... I leveled up on my own........ I don't need your approval. I know what I've done.

I quoted your friend a player I respected. Why don't you apply for Cross Assault.?

I was playing Cvs2 at SouthTown in Sanfran.... like 2 weeks ago........ then John Choi steps up to play me.... I beat him 3 times straight.

That was my first time ever playing him.

The Dude is a legend.

I mean if i can Spar with him and hold my own I think I'm have some skill.....:bluu:

but your opinion of me will probably never change...... "A bitch is a bitch is a bitch is a bitch.":coffee:

I don't have an opinion of you, I never did. I've only wanted people to get better. For the last ten years you've had a chip on your shoulder but know one knows why. I didn't apply for Cross Assault because I got work and real life responsibilities(you should try to get some). Get over yourself and grow up. Best of luck with Cross Assault.
    Leader of the Old School
    There is Strength in Numbers
    A BITCH......is a Bitch, is a bitch is a bitch.
    I don't have an opinion of you, I never did. I've only wanted people to get better. For the last ten years you've had a chip on your shoulder but know one knows why. I didn't apply for Cross Assault because I got work and real life responsibilities(you should try to get some). Get over yourself and grow up. Best of luck with Cross Assault.

looks like you need to Adapt Or Die.