The D.M.V. (DC_Maryland_Virginia)

Comments

• chachadesmondchachadesmond this micropenis is destroying my life Joined: Posts: 237
    heres my submission, Friends. Please vote for me in the upcoming cross assualt election.
  • No defenceNo defence idk -_- ? Joined: Posts: 1,025
    I don't have an opinion of you, I never did. I've only wanted people to get better. For the last ten years you've had a chip on your shoulder but know one knows why. I didn't apply for Cross Assault because I got work and real life responsibilities(you should try to get some). Get over yourself and grow up. Best of luck with Cross Assault.

You would be godlike on Cross Assault.:coffee:

I don't have a chip on my shoulder...... I've dusted my shoulders off long time ago.

I never was over myself... if anything... I was a bit under. I grew up since then.

I do miss the good old days.... good times. Thanks for luck James. I'm gonna need it.:tup:
    Adapt or Die.
  • NeedlecrashNeedlecrash Back to Basics. Joined: Posts: 2,030
    I thought about applying for Cross Assault but I have enough going on and I don't really have many ideas for a video. It'd be too boring.
    The Gaming Confessions Blog
    Needlecrash's Youtube
    Working on leveling up. Follow me on Twitter @Needlecrash
    i just wanna see jinmaster on the show

jinmaster for tekken and eric v for sf.

eric v shoulda made a vid.

They extend the date to the 8th.

He, or anyone else for that matter still has time left.(thats if his job or real life responsibilities don't get in the way.):coffee:
    Adapt or Die.
  • BloodyshintaBloodyshinta Joined: Posts: 511
    have you considered the possibility that you use the coffee drinking emoticon to much?
  • 4r54r5 FIGHTAN VIDYA GAEMS Joined: Posts: 2,579
    :coffee:
    PSN: fourer5 // XBL: fourerfive
    www.youtube.com/user/fourerfive
  • Zero000Zero000 zerozerpzerb Joined: Posts: 959
    "yo straight talk
    GARBAGE PLAYERS GARBAGE PLAYERS GARBAGE PLAYERS!!!"

-umthrfkr
  • umthrfkrumthrfkr /Bane Voice Joined: Posts: 7,269
    fuck you all
  • vivaldi290vivaldi290 Joined: Posts: 627
  • MagnetoManiacMagnetoManiac EX MagMan™ Joined: Posts: 6,697
    :coffee::

NOM NOM NOM NOMBA oooone. I am going to cancel my Cross Assault submission to further support No Defence. :coffee::
    凸 (⊙▃⊙) 凸 Hold that
    Team "Get that shit outta here"
    So, do YOU know the match-up?! - team gdlk
  • MagnetoManiacMagnetoManiac EX MagMan™ Joined: Posts: 6,697
    Oh and this is another one of my favorite submissions.
    凸 (⊙▃⊙) 凸 Hold that
    Team "Get that shit outta here"
    So, do YOU know the match-up?! - team gdlk
  • KoopKoop SRK - D.M.V. OG™ (⌐■_■) Joined: Posts: 5,487 mod
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

jinmaster outta the woodwork....

swear if Eric V has one...lmao

EDIT:

"....take yo macbook everytime"
    Respected... simple as that.
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,490 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Isn't Jinmaster locked up?
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • LaneLane down for 3rd strikue frinedlies Joined: Posts: 3,326
    I would expect a charismatic noob being choosed over some boring ass top 8 player. Although, lots of the top players definitely have personality.

hope steve wins if hes submitting one, which I'd guess he would.

oh yes and :coffee:
    btw 3s didn't die. The old guys that run evo and all the other tournaments forced it into retirement because it couldn't turn up a nice enough profit for their mcribs and abercrombie jackets.
    -dander
  • chachadesmondchachadesmond this micropenis is destroying my life Joined: Posts: 237
    :coffee::

NOM NOM NOM NOMBA oooone. I am going to cancel my Cross Assault submission to further support No Defence. :coffee::
  • KoopKoop SRK - D.M.V. OG™ (⌐■_■) Joined: Posts: 5,487 mod
    Isn't Jinmaster locked up?
    He is too busy spazzing out on twitter about it.... cause markman found out. so him, markman, an some chick are going at it...
    Respected... simple as that.
  • caliagent#3caliagent#3 Caliagent Bobblehead Joined: Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    HOLY" FUCK!!! JM LMAAAAOOOO. Please everyone, vote for jinmaster. Seriously, lolol i can't believe he just popped up out of nowhere and we were just talking about him a couple of weeks ago. JM would be great for the show.....he has my vote, and should have yours!!!
    Whiff your entire SOUL into c.MK in 3S.
    Footsies guide: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbpXplP_WFE
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,490 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    He is too busy spazzing out on twitter about it.... cause markman found out. so him, markman, an some chick are going at it...

That's a damn shame. :lol: What he should have done was wait until he went to jail and shoot his submission like Scared Straight. :rofl:
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • ShawnLoganownzuShawnLoganownzu slogan8r Joined: Posts: 3,575
    I shouldve applied for Xassault.. I couldve been on either team and then id turn into the mole of the show. Also be the biggest troll on the show.

Yeah i wouldve been guaranteed a spot.
    B1gazn's XBL record: -2612312345377837532312450302006612353454535323753753753537537834253429789678394; -15412312312312312345007534233234234234234233783738734564281 streak max
  • SWBetaSWBeta Joined: Posts: 12,770
    SC5 at X tomorrow?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
  • Amethyst LadyAmethyst Lady Lady of the DMV Joined: Posts: 142
    SC5 at X tomorrow?

Yep. I can bring a copy, and the guide, bringing system is iffy though since I have work.
    “Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” :woot:
    ~The One and Only Amethyst Lady~
    Lady of the DMV <3 ~ Twitter: @MsAmethystLady
  • SWBetaSWBeta Joined: Posts: 12,770
    Yep. I can bring a copy, and the guide, bringing system is iffy though since I have work.

You still gonna run a tourney if there are enough people?

I'm actually pretty sick atm, so I might not make it out. Depends on how I feel this time tomorrow. We'll see.

• Minerva_SCMinerva_SC Get on my level Joined: Posts: 1,684
    People keep disbanding rooms I'm in because I keep beasting too hard with my horrible Patsuka. This is becoming a problem.
    You still gonna run a tourney if there are enough people?

I'm actually pretty sick atm, so I might not make it out. Depends on how I feel this time tomorrow. We'll see.

Don't see why not, I'd like to think we'd have enough people for a tourney. Only issue might be setups.
  • MiyagiShin XMiyagiShin X Going Hard at UMVC3 Joined: Posts: 1,002

Hey everyone just filmed this little quick entry for UnKn0wn. Help support, lets try and get someone from are area onto this show!
    Don't see why not, I'd like to think we'd have enough people for a tourney. Only issue might be setups.

Maybe I can get an extra set up. I think we can encourage enough people to play this game. Even Fourstar is playing it. Maybe 3$ tourney or teams if people are too reluctant?
    Challenge me on PSN MiyagiShin:nunchuck:
    Maybe I can get an extra set up. I think we can encourage enough people to play this game. Even Fourstar is playing it. Maybe 3$ tourney or teams if people are too reluctant?

That would be much appreciated, and yeah, we'll do what people want when it comes down to tournament terms, just want a tournament tonight lol.
  • jaguarjaguar Joined: Posts: 1,477
    come to xanadu today if you want to play me in kof
    JOIN NOVADOJO
    twitter: @NOVADOJO
    damn im lazy
  • umthrfkrumthrfkr /Bane Voice Joined: Posts: 7,269
    games at tysons again tonight
    fuck you all
  • ''Rugal.B''''Rugal.B'' MORTON'S CEO MD/VA Joined: Posts: 1,188
    Might try that kof and sc5
    Xanadu Games
    410-501-5040
    3921 Suite B Vero Rd
    Baltimore 21227 MD

xanadu_games
  • djHuoshendjHuoshen Double Mak-ing it up Joined: Posts: 302
    I really need to work harder on KOF. My mentality works really well on newer players and players that get intimidated easily, but I'm so free vs Steve. Next steps in evolving my gameplay.
    Blazblue and Super Street Fighter IV Replays
    http://www.youtube.com/user/djhuo
    I really need to work harder on KOF. My mentality works really well on newer players and players that get intimidated easily, but I'm so free vs Steve. Next steps in evolving my gameplay.
    Just X-Copy Steve. Play his team and his order.:coffee:
    Adapt or Die.
  • NeedlecrashNeedlecrash Back to Basics. Joined: Posts: 2,030
    As I was driving to work today, I was thinking of conducting interviews with some of you guys for my blog for the Frederick News Post in terms of what got you started in fighting games, your training regimen, points to look out for, tournament experience, etc. Would anyone be interested?
    The Gaming Confessions Blog
    Needlecrash's Youtube
    Working on leveling up. Follow me on Twitter @Needlecrash
  • iNerd18iNerd18 iSpidey Joined: Posts: 1,944
    Whoever uploaded Steve's Xassualt Vid should edit or add tags. It's not searchable on youtube. Even if you type Steve H Cross assault. Definitely has to be easier to find on YT.
    "Gimmie this gat damn mic" - Sanford Kelly
  • HAVHAV iori respawn Joined: Posts: 9,503

Tags have been edited. I put this up literally at like 2:59AM. Didn't get to edit in the Steve H is Hype vid... so it kinda sucks, but w/e. Just trying to salvage some shot for Steve to get in. Not expecting too much here...
    Team Tekken?:confused:

Good luck Steve :coffee:
    Adapt or Die.

I know what you mean. These guys are incorporating their old school footsie game. The great defense in addition to the other factors means that even when you land a hit you may not be expecting that one to be the one that finally got through. And god forbid you whiff a normal in the corner :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
  • MiyagiShin XMiyagiShin X Going Hard at UMVC3 Joined: Posts: 1,002
    Germantown Session tonight. Marvel, Soul cal (kof?)Contact me to let me know if your coming, if you havn't already.
    Challenge me on PSN MiyagiShin:nunchuck:
  • HAVHAV iori respawn Joined: Posts: 9,503
    As I was driving to work today, I was thinking of conducting interviews with some of you guys for my blog for the Frederick News Post in terms of what got you started in fighting games, your training regimen, points to look out for, tournament experience, etc. Would anyone be interested?

*raises hand*