The D.M.V. (DC_Maryland_Virginia)

Comments

• mrAguamrAgua stalebread, inc0g Joined: Posts: 302
    Who is playing today?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

me too if y'all let me know what's up I'll try to get down there
    I'm not at all happy for this past wed. But whatever.

ECT? who's going? room please?

i want to
  • CryohCryoh Rock Shock Thunderous Beat Joined: Posts: 9,639
    Decided I want to step my CvS2 game up. Running NullDC, but can't tell if I'm running at full speed or not. Really need to get a PS2.
    I've tried to use NullDC a while back (January) and it ran at 60 FPS, but it would crash every 3-4 matches. Has this been fixed yet?
  • purbeastpurbeast Joined: Posts: 4,730
    wtf is up w/prices for flights to vegas over evo weekend? gas prices went down a lil bit but flight prices are still high as shit.
    wtf is up w/prices for flights to vegas over evo weekend? gas prices went down a lil bit but flight prices are still high as shit.
    Man, I dunno. I guess Vegas prices will stay high just because it's always the place to go during the summer. I paid $190 each way with Southwest, but I got my tickets back in January on a Wednesday morning.
  • jaguarjaguar Joined: Posts: 1,477
    the first time i went to evo, it was 190 round trip.
    JOIN NOVADOJO
    twitter: @NOVADOJO
  • dsinniedsinnie Joined: Posts: 4,132
    wow, md/va without trolling?

dudes are on like punishment or something.
  • 4r54r5 FIGHTAN VIDYA GAEMS Joined: Posts: 2,579
    The D.M.V. (Soft) Thread
    PSN: fourer5 // XBL: fourerfive
    www.youtube.com/user/fourerfive
    Shiiiiiiiiit!:pray:
  • Raven ZweiRaven Zwei I love SF4! Joined: Posts: 642
    I've tried to use NullDC a while back (January) and it ran at 60 FPS, but it would crash every 3-4 matches. Has this been fixed yet?

I've ran through arcade mode a few times, no issues with it crashing.
    "You ol' "Two hearts beating as one, this ol' love of mine, crushed velvet suit wearing, crying in the rain, Isley brothers greatest hits on repeat" ass nigga." - SRKev
  • Bad Lt.Bad Lt. Joined: Posts: 878

Where did you get your tickets and how far in advance did you book them? I couldn't find a thing this year for under 500 (starting a little over a month back).
    Me: 1
    Conrad Birmingham: 0
  • Shin OniShin Oni Mr. Gimmicks Joined: Posts: 6,269
    Gotta get em early. Like beginning of the year early (or last year).

I believe they went up around April on forth.
    I don't got those.
  • DpendletonDpendleton Sneaky hands. Joined: Posts: 1,357
    a trolless thread. this is gonna be tough, esp if iturd or rugi post... i see many infractions and bans in my future.

You had a good run man.
    "You did well it was an honor"- E. Honda. Come on CAPCOM fix that netcode son!!
    Man, I dunno. I guess Vegas prices will stay high just because it's always the place to go during the summer. I paid $190 each way with Southwest, but I got my tickets back in January on a Wednesday morning.
    summer is actually the down time for vegas because it's so hot (from what i've heard) so it is strange that the prices are staying so high still.
    Gotta get em early. Like beginning of the year early (or last year).

I believe they went up around April on forth.
    they went up when the shit in egypt went down or before, because that is when i started looking for tickets. i tihnk they skyrocketed because everyone was scared about not getting gas and shit.
  • BloodyshintaBloodyshinta Joined: Posts: 511
    sako making ibuki look top tier right now
  • DDRarrowRebornDDRarrowReborn aka Reborn Joined: Posts: 303
    Daaaaamn new thread? Snazzy.

Yo for anyone who's interested in a little something called AE, I hear the GamePad down in Fredericksburg is doing an all-day free play this Tuesday (6.7). Anyone thinking about hittin that up?
    XBL: DDRarrowReborn

1-frame link into Ultra is obviously practical. GOSH.
  • umthrfkrumthrfkr /Bane Voice Joined: Posts: 7,269
    xmen first class is gdlk
    fuck you all
  • CorrosiveCorrosive The Starting Over Joined: Posts: 1,352
    I think it's pretty difficult for some folks to get down to Gamepad from Maryland. No clue how folks still feel about the venue, but there's also the fact to consider that there's a similar event going on up at Xanadu games for AE's release. Uh, mainly what I want to say is that you may way to ask in the Virginia Thread, since Richmond folks would possibly be more perceptive to the idea (and more willing to make the shorter trip).
    xmen first class is gdlk

Listen to me very carefully, my friend: RC will not bring you peace.
    It's best that you remain close to the "Ls", Joe.
  • sethpsethp Quietly Raging Joined: Posts: 487
    for a bit i thought the last thread was locked to prevent us "abusing" the like system
    disappointed I'm not home to play mvc2 today
    vacation + sick 24/7 is worthless
    Maybe some chicken will make you feel better. It's not KFC but . . . .
    It's marvel baybee yeahHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH
  • initialdriveinitialdrive Team RSG home of Mortons Joined: Posts: 130
    I want to go to evo but I think that the plane ticket would be way to high right now maybe if I take greyhound but how long will that take?
    I think it's pretty difficult for some folks to get down to Gamepad from Maryland. No clue how folks still feel about the venue, but there's also the fact to consider that there's a similar event going on up at Xanadu games for AE's release. Uh, mainly what I want to say is that you may way to ask in the Virginia Thread, since Richmond folks would possibly be more perceptive to the idea (and more willing to make the shorter trip).

Listen to me very carefully, my friend: RC will not bring you peace.
    what the fuck? md isn't the only place to play games. it's not like VA doesn't post in this thread too.
    JOIN NOVADOJO
  • initialdriveinitialdrive Team RSG home of Mortons Joined: Posts: 130
    what the fuck? md isn't the only place to play games. it's not like VA doesn't post in this thread too.
    yep I come down from MD to Play with the guys in VA
  • Corner-TrapCorner-Trap Troll Harder Joined: Posts: 2,683
    Would anyone from the DMV area be interested in coming to this?

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/jul-9-2011-elite-zone-fayetteville-nc.137953/

NC finally has a second tournament series running aside from Lucky's. We got 61 players at our first event, would like to get more out of state players to show up.

I didn't say that Jag, so stop. And really, when WAS the last MD invasion of Gamepad? Cause even if you and the new guy have been going, no one's said shit here other than Matt in the old thread saying "where's a good place to play online.". You all must be showing love to Fredericksburg in droves for a guy to ask that, right?
    but this is an MD/VA thread. and he was just spreading the word. don't care if anyone from MD goes, but he posted up and now i know about it. do you have any idea how many players in the area complain about finding games/gatherings in this thread? can't shrug the guy off.
    JOIN NOVADOJO
    but this is an MD/VA thread. and he was just spreading the word. don't care if anyone from MD goes, but he posted up and now i know about it. do you have any idea how many players in the area complain about finding games/gatherings in this thread? can't shrug the guy off.

I said to try the Virginia Thread so that he'd get more response, not to stop posting here. ESPECIALLY because of conflicting plans, Jag. Because, again, I also said that there was an AE event planned up at Xanadu and the Maryland majority's difficulty with getting down to Gamepad. It's good to spread the word here, just... also do it elsewhere/try elsewhere. I'm not trying to low blow VA in this, it's just centric to my knowledge about this thread. Hell, I could have told him not to post and said something ignorant like "Oh, the only guy in VA is this creepy dude who makes pedo jokes." Not trying to short change anyone, what I said was pretty clear, there's some conflicting plans, there's a bit of a MD majority here (that may change), try the Virginia thread (perhaps even the Richmond Thread).
  • akuaku スピリチュアルやからね! Joined: Posts: 3,865
    "Oh, the only guy in VA is this creepy dude who makes pedo jokes."

What? I've been out of VA for like four ye-.....oh, THAT creepy dude. :wonder:

Glad to see this reborn, though. VA is still my home away from home. :)
    Where did you get your tickets and how far in advance did you book them? I couldn't find a thing this year for under 500 (starting a little over a month back).
    you gotta know how to shop for plane tickets. the cheapest day to depart for LAS is usually wednesday. when i buy my tickets, i usually get them for wednesday - following monday. it's cheaper than leaving on thursday by almost $100.
    JOIN NOVADOJO
    anyone want to go see the xmen movie today? trying to get a mass of people. should be awesome.
    JOIN NOVADOJO
  • szeleale82szeleale82 Joined: Posts: 46
    Hey I live in Takoma Park. Where is Xanuda gaming or the next spot to play around here?
    Wow
  • KoopKoop SRK - D.M.V. OG™ (⌐■_■) Joined: Posts: 5,487 mod
    Hey I live in Takoma Park. Where is Xanuda gaming or the next spot to play around here?

Please refer to the first post and click the link for Xanadu... also just check in the thread for gathering spots.
    Respected... simple as that.
    Fairfax, VA
    JOIN NOVADOJO
  • Zero000Zero000 zerozerpzerb Joined: Posts: 959
    My place, but I'm out of town
    "yo straight talk
    GARBAGE PLAYERS GARBAGE PLAYERS GARBAGE PLAYERS!!!"

-umthrfkr
  • NeedlecrashNeedlecrash Back to Basics. Joined: Posts: 2,029
    Just realized that this is a new thread. I take it there was too much trolling on the last thread.
    The Gaming Confessions Blog
    Needlecrash's Youtube
    Working on leveling up. Follow me on Twitter @Needlecrash
    Fairfax, VA
    so xanadu is in fairfax? Do you guys know of any AE gatherings on tuesday?
    Wow
    xanadu is in baltimore, but there's gatherings in fairfax too.
    JOIN NOVADOJO
    WHO WANTS TO PLAY SF4 TOMORROW @ CG?
    JOIN NOVADOJO
    WHO WANTS TO PLAY SF4 TOMORROW @ CG?
    So, nobody has anything planned for tuesday?
    Wow
    i can't get AE
    JOIN NOVADOJO
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,281 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    This is random as hell but yesterday I was waiting for my friend to call me so we could have dinner so I decided to waste time down at SFM. They got a new game DMV. You want to know what it is? It's SVC:Chaos. :wtf::lol:
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3