Scrubquotes is back!

Comments

• d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 34,719 mod
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

Everyone (should) be mindful that if there isn't a new generation after my generation, the FGC (fighting game community) will basically become extinct, so it's important to think about the future.
    -Daigo Umehara

• LiangHuBBBLiangHuBBB Joined: Posts: 2,017
    www.youtube.com/user/LiangHuBBB
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 4,865
    [
    3417gekko wrote: »
    C5yXgCDUsAAYD-s.jpg
    I love how on the bottom he couldn't think of any other board game than chess so he puts an explanation about his gloating.

Get this: he's totally right.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

I am raising money to pay my cat's vet bills. Please help out and spread the link. https://www.gofundme.com/mowglithecat

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• ArtVandelayArtVandelay Architect Joined: Posts: 4,418
    One jumping height?
    That hasn't been true even in SF2 if I remember correctly.
    I haven't played that game in forever but I could swear that Sagat, Honda and Boxer had lower jumping arcs than the rest of the cast. Maybe Blanka too not sure.
    Walking speed I'm not sure. Feels like everyone in SF2 turbo games is fucking SF4 Akuma.
    CFN: NaughtySenpai
  • 3417gekko3417gekko Scrub Joined: Posts: 73
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »

Yea man if you simplify everything to that level it's totally an apt comparison.
    Being able to mash out of everything like it's hypergrav totally adds depth.
  • Raging_ZoroarkRaging_Zoroark Disgraceful! Joined: Posts: 1,305
    "complexity of Smash", "Spamming projectiles", "combos easy and predictable", "Simplified movement".

LMAO!
    Steam: Razor
    3DS FC: 0576-4330-3314
    NNID: Featther
    edited March 2
    The stage part is just lol since most Smash stages are banned by the community (at least in Melee aka "TEH BEST EVAR")

They are doing the same in smash 4. Recently, 2 stages were banned from competitive play, making the list of legal stages even smaller.
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    [
    3417gekko wrote: »
    C5yXgCDUsAAYD-s.jpg
    I love how on the bottom he couldn't think of any other board game than chess so he puts an explanation about his gloating.

Except SF and traditional 2D fighting games are closer to chess because both are about space control.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

Everyone (should) be mindful that if there isn't a new generation after my generation, the FGC (fighting game community) will basically become extinct, so it's important to think about the future.
    -Daigo Umehara

• Bomberman3000Bomberman3000 The Headshaker Joined: Posts: 1,952
    @3417gekko
    Where'd you get that image from again?
    Because I imagine the person who put that up, they'd be sitting at that funky chess set. By his own lonesome self. Crying and wondering how come his pretentious-yet-pathetic ass ain't got friends to play anything with.
    "What Strength!!
    But Don't forget,
    There are many guys like you, all over the world!!!"

SteamID: BombermanGOLDEN
  • KeckaKecka Psycho Crushing that booty Joined: Posts: 1,542
    @3417gekko
    Because I imagine the person who put that up, they'd be sitting at that funky chess set. By his own lonesome self. Crying and wondering how come his pretentious-yet-pathetic ass ain't got friends to play anything with.

I have a kickass Sterling silver chess set. I still barely have anyone to play with.
    SFV: Gief, Bison
    Xrd: Fucking nobody and everybody, but I like Elphelt, Sin, Raven and Ramlethal a little more than others
    Garou: Grant, Butt
    KI: Riptor, Aganos
  • 3417gekko3417gekko Scrub Joined: Posts: 73
    @3417gekko

From the Scrubquotes twitter.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 21,565
    People falling for that kindergarden bait from Psychojosh, SMFH
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • Kalyx triaDKalyx triaD Serious Business Joined: Posts: 2,803
    Fighting... on Rails.
    XBL: Kalyx triaD

YouTube.com/Kalyx
  • MuttonmanMuttonman Joined: Posts: 2,746
    I still don't get why scrubs complain that much about teaming up with your partner after defeating your foe in a 2v2 mode, since there is already a mode that is 1v1 only. If they don't want to face two people at once, they can always play duel, but if I want to try to kill my opponent as fast as possible in order to help my team mate earlier I can't, because of bullshit honor rules. That's dumb.

Probably because there wasn't a gated 2v2 mode where you run two duels and the winners face off because Ubisoft isn't particularly competent. Meanwhile the moment a Skirmish comes up everyone instantly quits because that game mode is cancer.
    Reiraku wrote: »
    Respect to the old man mentioned in this article.

The For Honor community is divided over what honor really means

Wow, that game looks like a playground for scrubs.
    Writing a code of honor for a fucking PvP video game? Are these retards serious?
    edited March 4
    Just play Shogi if you don't like pawns beating diagonally.

Edit: Oh damn he means En Passant. When you move a pawn two tiles forward right next to an opposing pawn.
    What a monkey.
    Post edited by ArtVandelay on
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 21,565
    Muttonman wrote: »
    I still don't get why scrubs complain that much about teaming up with your partner after defeating your foe in a 2v2 mode, since there is already a mode that is 1v1 only. If they don't want to face two people at once, they can always play duel, but if I want to try to kill my opponent as fast as possible in order to help my team mate earlier I can't, because of bullshit honor rules. That's dumb.

Probably because there wasn't a gated 2v2 mode where you run two duels and the winners face off because Ubisoft isn't particularly competent. Meanwhile the moment a Skirmish comes up everyone instantly quits because that game mode is cancer.

Or maybe is as intended and they don't want to implement scrub modes?
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    edited March 4

See, it's basic scrub mentality. The same thing that prevents them from learning how to deal with fireballs also keeps them from understanding the intricacies that 2v2 offers. It's more tactical flexibility than just ganging up on someone, because that's not necessarily a good strategy with how Revenge and blocking/parrying attacks from multiple opponents work. 1v1 isn't a very good mode. Imagine 3rd Strike if the vast majority of moves could be parried on reaction, there were no time-out victories and stages didn't have corners. Some match-ups are absolutely horrible to the point they make Dhalsim-Gief look like a 5-5. In that case you can swap. If a player has a strategy you struggle with, your partner might not. You can confuse your opponents by switching back and forth so they're not always sure who you're going after, particularly if your character has moves that don't give clear attack indicators. Hell, specific garbage tier characters actually become pretty good once it's no longer one-on-one because the high start-up and/or recovery on their moves can be covered for by your partner. Not to mention that in a game where a lot of the problems stem from how strong and rewarding defense is compared to offense, 2v2 actually rewards you for being aggessive by allowing you to win quickly and team up against a player who relies more on a slow turtle style. Not to mention that a player who is afraid to go on the offense in a team game can be ignored fairly safely, allowing you to beat his partner first. And of course, there's the obvious advantage of feeling like a legit badass when you beat multiple people at once. I've won while being ganged up on 3 to 1 and it was pretty goddamn sweet.

While it is a fucking Eurogamer article with a Ubisoft employee, this interview still makes it abundantly clear this is intended. So the people who go "b-but they zoom in on your opponent in Brawl" are saying the developers are lying on how you're intended to play. The fact you actually get bonus points for fighting 1v1 in team games now is more than enough. Gives you a reward for being "honorable" without trying to force it on people who actually want to learn how to play.
    Xrd: Fucking nobody and everybody, but I like Elphelt, Sin, Raven and Ramlethal a little more than others
    Hecatom wrote: »

Or maybe is as intended and they don't want to implement scrub modes?

How is that a scrub mode? Like, I'm not defending people getting pissy when you break their imaginary honor rules, I gladly toss people off cliffs all day every day. But there's nothing scrubby about a mini-tournament styled fight where HP carries over.
    Kecka wrote: »

See, it's basic scrub mentality. The same thing that prevents them from learning how to deal with fireballs also keeps them from understanding the intricacies that 2v2 offers. It's more tactical flexibility than just ganging up on someone, because that's not necessarily a good strategy with how Revenge and blocking/parrying attacks from multiple opponents work. 1v1 isn't a very good mode. Imagine 3rd Strike if the vast majority of moves could be parried on reaction, there were no time-out victories and stages didn't have corners. Some match-ups are absolutely horrible to the point they make Dhalsim-Gief look like a 5-5. In that case you can swap. If a player has a strategy you struggle with, your partner might not. You can confuse your opponents by switching back and forth so they're not always sure who you're going after, particularly if your character has moves that don't give clear attack indicators. Hell, specific garbage tier characters actually become pretty good once it's no longer one-on-one because the high start-up and/or recovery on their moves can be covered for by your partner. Not to mention that in a game where a lot of the problems stem from how strong and rewarding defense is compared to offense, 2v2 actually rewards you for being aggessive by allowing you to win quickly and team up against a player who relies more on a slow turtle style. Not to mention that a player who is afraid to go on the offense in a team game can be ignored fairly safely, allowing you to beat his partner first. And of course, there's the obvious advantage of feeling like a legit badass when you beat multiple people at once. I've won while being ganged up on 3 to 1 and it was pretty goddamn sweet.

While it is a fucking Eurogamer article with a Ubisoft employee, this interview still makes it abundantly clear this is intended. So the people who go "b-but they zoom in on your opponent in Brawl" are saying the developers are lying on how you're intended to play. The fact you actually get bonus points for fighting 1v1 in team games now is more than enough. Gives you a reward for being "honorable" without trying to force it on people who actually want to learn how to play.

Eeeeeh, while I don't buy into honor rules this is still a giant pile of bullshit. If you win a 2v1 it's because your opponents are mouthbreathers due to how many unblockables and throws work; you can literally never go on offense because the other guy will just stab you and staying on defense is asking to eat a synched throw/strike. It works in objective modes because then there's an actual decision to be made; join the scrum or loop around for the unprotected objective so you never know when a Raider is going to come out of nowhere to grab your ass, but in Brawl it's pretty shit. Basically the fundamental fighting game aspects of the system are pretty fucked up (albeit salvageable) which makes any non-objective mode kind of terrible unless everyone playing sucks ass.
    Throws have huge tech windows, though. Like, you can literally tech them on reaction every single time if you focus. And unblockables suck balls. It's part of why the Raider and Lawbringer are so bad. If you mean unreactable attacks, those are actually less of an issue if people gang up on you since blocks and parries are easier and even happen automatically under specific circumstances. If you get grabbed by a Raider you just suck. You can tech that on reaction, especially since the tech window begins after the hit rather than as soon as the animation begins. Throws automatically go into the teched animation (albeit without the knockback) if you're in a roll/block/parry animation, and they automatically whiff if you're using a heavy attack (except for some command grabs).

Sure, you're unlikely to be able to press many buttons other than unreactable lights or feints, but that's basic gameplay anyway. You're at a significant disadvantage, but if you weren't, that'd be pretty fucked up.
    Throws have huge tech windows, though. Like, you can literally tech them on reaction every single time if you focus. And unblockables suck balls. It's part of why the Raider and Lawbringer are so bad. If you mean unreactable attacks, those are actually less of an issue if people gang up on you since blocks and parries are easier and even happen automatically under specific circumstances. If you get grabbed by a Raider you just suck. You can tech that on reaction, especially since the tech window begins after the hit rather than as soon as the animation begins. Throws automatically go into the teched animation (albeit without the knockback) if you're in a roll/block/parry animation, and they automatically whiff if you're using a heavy attack (except for some command grabs).

Sure, you're unlikely to be able to press many buttons other than unreactable lights or feints, but that's basic gameplay anyway. You're at a significant disadvantage, but if you weren't, that'd be pretty fucked up.

I'm talking about 2v1, where if you tech you're not blocking, and if they swing you can't dodge the unblockable and if you dodge their friend catches the recovery frames.
  • KomatikKomatik Card demon Joined: Posts: 2,657
    So just a normal game of Guilty Gear?
    Steam:Coffeeling | Fightcade: Coffeeling-FIN
    Xrd: Sol | ST: Claw, O.Sagat, O.Ryu | 3S: Chun-Li, Akuma
    Resource pack for learning fighting games and/or starting KOF13
  • bekeballerbekeballer Joined: Posts: 33
    edited March 6
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/213749/scientific-proof-street-fighter-is-better-than-street-fighter-2#latest

Fei Long and gief crying at 1:30. I just laughed the entire time, thinking it was a troll. This guys entire youtube channel is hilarious, especially the morrigan video, however I think this guy is dead serious.
  • BlindknaggBlindknagg There's the truth of time and the truth of legend. Joined: Posts: 3,715

Writing a code of honor for a fucking PvP video game? Are these retards serious?

There's a lot of talk on the competitive subreddit how the 2v2 XvX modes should play out in online and in tournaments but the general consensus from what I've seen is that if it's allowed by the game then you can do it. #GitGud

On another note I've already seen some smashers on there talking about banning maps and shit :rofl:

(> ̄▽ ̄)> nigga this
    nigga that
    <( ̄▽ ̄<)
    edited March 6

I'm talking about 2v1, where if you tech you're not blocking, and if they swing you can't dodge the unblockable and if you dodge their friend catches the recovery frames.

Unblockables are super punishable on start-up, and you're invulnerable to throws during that period. Also, backrolls are throw invulnerable so do that instead of teching if you consistently get hit during the tech animation. In fact, one of my main complaints with the game is that sprinting and backrolls on top of dodges not costing stamina makes it way too easy to run away unless you're playing one of the super slow characters, and there's little to no incentive to come to the enemy since time-outs are ties.
    Blindknagg wrote: »

There's a lot of talk on the competitive subreddit how the 2v2 XvX modes should play out in online and in tournaments but the general consensus from what I've seen is that if it's allowed by the game then you can do it. #GitGud

On another note I've already seen some smashers on there talking about banning maps and shit :rofl:

Banning maps has some credence under very specific circumstances. Since there's no real training mode to go lab things out in I don't have any hard data, but for example there are bridge sections where no character can dodge the Shugoki's knockdown charge (and one Duel map I can't remember the name of has a section that is just one of those bridges, with nowhere else to go), and since he's armored at the start of the round there doesn't seem to be a way to knock him out of it. Now, backrolls seem to be universally invulnerable to the knockdown, but also seem to put you at a frame ("millisecond") disadvantage since the Shugoki can cancel out of the charge, in addition to the roll consuming rather significant amounts of stamina. Whether this is "fair" or not is kind of up in the air, since it's not a guaranteed kill, it's just a guaranteed kill unless your opponent puts himself at a significant disadvantage. There may also be specific characters that can counter the charge through other means (specifically, I haven't tried out Lawbringer command grabs and the like, which tend to blow through similar moves when timed correctly) as well.

Keep in mind, this is one specific character on specific sections of specific maps in one specific mode. In any mode but Duel, which locks you into specific sections of maps, these are fine because you can just choose to not fight this lumbering asshole who is built around knocking you around on a precarious surface with no room to dodge surrounded by insta-death hazards.

Also, there are maps where faster characters can basically automatically win if they gain a lead, since time-outs give points to both players and it is virtually impossible to catch, say, a Peacemaker on a wide open area if you're a slower character. So if she gets the lead she can force a draw and win that way. Which from what I understand is the same reason Smash bans a lot of maps, because you'll get a lead and just run until you win by time-out.
    Post edited by Kecka on
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Givin' dat ho ho ho dem eyes. Joined: Posts: 13,621
    d3v wrote: »

Paging Smug and Du.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV | CFN: MissingPerson GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,292
    Valoon wrote: »

This post is so full of gold. My favorite part is:

unknown.png

Damn this one is gold

Actually, the very first Art of Fighting had something similar. I think it was a spirit meter or something
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    Valoon wrote: »

This post is so full of gold. My favorite part is:

unknown.png

Damn this one is gold

Actually, the very first Art of Fighting had something similar. I think it was a spirit meter or something

Not even close. Art of Fighting just had a meter that governed ALL special moves. Using a special of specified strength drains a portion of the Spirit gauge; stronger move = more meter used with 'Supers' using nearly all the bar. Tried to use a special that drained your meter? Get a weak version of it (the origin of Dan's short-ranged fireball takes a nod to this!). Taunting someone reduced the meter a chunk, standing there charging yourself DBZ style restored it.
    Aside from that, that mofo probably was trolling.
    "What Strength!!
    But Don't forget,

• DeathologyDeathology Joined: Posts: 475

He tweeted later that the ban was lifted, but it's still hilarious that it was ever there. :rofl:
  • chopperbyrnechopperbyrne Joined: Posts: 1,182
    Shortly after the release of SFIV on consoles, a sci-fi/tabletop gaming/anime convention was running a tournament.

This was the rules:
    Right these are the controller settings for the comp. No changes will be allowed so suck it up and get used to them.

Punches
    Low Punch A
    Medium Punch X
    Heavy Punch LT

Kicks
    Low Kick B
    Medium Kick Y
    Heavy Kick RT

Throw LB
    Focus Attack RB

Also AKUMA is Banned due to the stupid fast Heavy kick amongst other things!

Luckily, we knew the con organisers, so just got them to let us run the tournament instead.
    celticthrowdown.com
    PSN - Leto_II_of_Dune
    A scrub-tier tournament story that almost was.
    Still a tame attempt, though. Wonder if there are other scrub-run tournament stories abound.
    "What Strength!!
    But Don't forget,

• VolcanicAkuma55VolcanicAkuma55 Joined: Posts: 1,991
    I'm sure there are. I'd love to hear them
    SF main: Akuma
    not wannabe, GUNNA BE pro. just need more practice.
    FIX AKUMA AND GOUKEN'S MUSIC IN USF4. WE DONT NEED 3 VERSIONS OF RYU'S THEME
    -Mike_Z

-Daigo Umehara

Nier scrubquotes from people dying in the tutorial area.
    -Mike_Z

-Daigo Umehara

The first scrubquote I got playing GG:

unknown.png
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 21,110 mod
    When Cammy is pressuring me as Chun, I have to guess almost as much as i do when Mika or Laura is upclose. It isn't really all that much different

:rofl:
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Frame Data Wizard Joined: Posts: 19,955
    edited March 20

unknown.png

...uh, I don't think that one is really a scrubquote. Sounds more like advice; if you rely too much on one thing it'll just hurt that much more when someone counters you hard. Not like you're being accused of spamming.
    PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Cammy, Juri, Chun-li (buff plz)
    Smash 4: Fox, Cloud, Corrin
    Pokken: Braixen
    Guilty Gear: Ky, Dizzy
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV SRK Lounge Bingo! (Season 2)

VGFC - Worlds Collide (Fan-made fighter made by me)
    Pertho wrote: »
    When Cammy is pressuring me as Chun, I have to guess almost as much as i do when Mika or Laura is upclose. It isn't really all that much different

:rofl:

Lol indeed. All you really need to guess against Cammy is if she's going to go for a throw instead of bullying you with buttons. Whoever this is is just probably pressing way too mant buttons against her.
    -Mike_Z

-Daigo Umehara

edited March 21

unknown.png

...uh, I don't think that one is really a scrubquote. Sounds more like advice; if you rely too much on one thing it'll just hurt that much more when someone counters you hard. Not like you're being accused of spamming.

Not really an advice. Dude was salty because he didn't steamrolled me the way he was expecting to do, and tried to sound superior saying nonsense like "Jam is shit tier in this game you shoudn't have lost once". Not to mention that saying "Learn 2 play a little better without them" when you aren't even better than someone (we went 4 W 4L for each) sounds pretentious as hell.

His scrubiness became even more evident when I invited him to a room and he started to say things like: "You only win because of your minions" and "Sol and Elphelt players shouldn't be proud of their wins", after losing to a guy that played those characters. Not to mention that, when a good Jack O player entered the room, he said: "He's a better Jack O than you because he doesn't need minions to win" (which was a big lie, because this Jack O player knew how to set Ghosts like a madman). Too bad most of the conversation was in portuguese, I should have kept in english so I would have more scrubquote material.

Imagine that we play some matches of Smash Brothers. I know that you are much better than me at that game, but let's pretend we have similar skill. After some matches I say: "You should rely less on Link's projectiles" as an "advice". I'm not interested in making you better at all, I just don't want to deal with so many things on the screen.

unknown.png

Not really an advice. Dude was salty because he didn't steamrolled me the way he was expecting to do, and tried to sound superior saying nonsense like "Jam is shit tier in this game you shoudn't have lost once". Not to mention that saying "Learn 2 play a little better without them" when you aren't even better than someone (we went 4 W 4L for each) sounds pretentious as hell.

His scrubiness became even more evident when I invited him to a room and he started to say things like: "You only win because of your minions" and "Sol and Elphelt players shouldn't be proud of their wins", after losing to a guy that played those characters. Not to mention that, when a good Jack O player entered the room, he said: "He's a better Jack O than you because he doesn't need minions to win" (which was a big lie, because this Jack O player knew how to set Ghosts like a madman). Too bad most of the conversation was in portuguese, I should have kept in english so I would have more scrubquote material.

Imagine that we play some matches of Smash Brothers. I know that you are much better than me at that game, but let's pretend we have similar skill. After some matches I say: "You should rely less on Link's projectiles" as an "advice". I'm not interested in making you better at all, I just don't want to deal with so many things on the screen.

Then you could have, you know, actually posted that shit instead of some ambiguous screenshot of a chat box.
    -Mike_Z

-Daigo Umehara

unknown.png

Then you could have, you know, actually posted that shit instead of some ambiguous screenshot of a chat box.
    Too bad most of the conversation was in portuguese, I should have kept in english so I would have more scrubquote material.

unknown.png

Too bad most of the conversation was in portuguese, I should have kept in english so I would have more scrubquote material.

Something which you did not point out with the original post (and even then, you could have just told the story).
    -Mike_Z

-Daigo Umehara

• CipherCipher Catchphraser Joined: Posts: 1,497
    Well I usualy post this stuff with another account, but I'm to lazy to Log around:

SCRUB: A modern derogatory and inflammatory term most often used to describe people who disagree with core game mechanics, popular game play, player exploits and inadequate or Unbalanced game design. Antonym: Zealot. The term began its use for Street Fighter during the 1980's arcades around the time that SF2WW and SF2CE were becoming more and more popular, to refer to the newcomers to the game who didn't understand or know the existing playerbase throughout a region, and thus broke all of the in-game sportsmanship and respect etiquette that existed as a code amongst the hardcore, long-time player community. They most often perceived it as just another video game they happened to stumble upon and they'll do whatever they can to win, unaccountable to the existing original playerbase. They'd most often end up playing alone, and were friendless to begin with.

Enjoy this?
    Want more?
    Here is a whole Goldmine for you!
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/310950/discussions/0/133260492065430110/
    Street Fighter: Cammy, Rose, Decapre, Juni, Juli
    King of Fighters: Leona, Athena, Whip (Rugal as DLC!!!)
    Tekken: Jun,Yoshimitsu
    Overwatch: Reinhardt, D.Va, Zarya, Winston, Soldier 76, Reaper, Zenyatta, Mercy

My SFV Cammyguide!
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,258
    Wallrog :lol:
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan