Scrubquotes is back!

Comments

• HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,264
    Apparently Spherax deleted his twitch channel and twitter amount when his rant got around.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • bypostmanbypostman Joined: Posts: 2,207
    Doesn't matter, anyone who wants to can find his info anyway
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,900
    edited August 2015
    To those thinking that mofo will end up like the next DSP, sorry to burst your bubbles, but he raged so hard the poor sap deleted all of his social media accounts.
    Fucker was even a Twitch partner (which means free money, right?!) and he deleted his Twitch account.

Ayyeee....

Dammmnnnnnnnnn!!!!! This is unprecedented legendary levels of salt! This needs to be saved and documented and preserved as the saltiest moment in fighting game history! Dude got so salty, that he let it destroy his presence on social media and a source of income. Like how can you let a loss in a fighting game cause you to fuck up your money like that???
  • Raging_ZoroarkRaging_Zoroark Disgraceful! Joined: Posts: 1,424
    In b4 the guy killing himself.
    Steam: Razor
    3DS FC: 0576-4330-3314
    NNID: Featther
  • FrozteyFroztey Break the Cuffs Joined: Posts: 9,389 mod
    LOOL? He was so excited at first as well, and then the sodium levels suddenly increased exponentially!

That has to be one of the highest meltdowns I've seen online, dude dropped out on MONEY because he was so mad. Wow.
    UK Based, SFV - Kolin, Juri
    YouTube
    Twitch
    Froztey wrote: »
    LOOL? He was so excited at first as well, and then the sodium levels suddenly increased exponentially!

That has to be one of the highest meltdowns I've seen online, dude dropped out on MONEY because he was so mad. Wow.

He's probably been at this scrubbery for a long time considering this
    IglooBob wrote: »
    Once I found out that there was a video with 45000 views outting my shitty behavior, I would probably delete my presence online too. The risk-reward of that situation doesn't look too favorable.

Yeah, in all seriousness I imagine it wouldn't have been easy to take even if he wasn't a scrub. Although DSP and LTG seem to manage it.
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,713 mod
    Yeah, I mean there's a line between making fun of a scrub and shit like actually doxxing him on Twitter.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • HyenaboyHyenaboy Joined: Posts: 77
    d3v wrote: »
    Yeah, I mean there's a line between making fun of a scrub and shit like actually doxxing him on Twitter.

A lot of people who do that though are just people looking to show off their "hacking" skills, and when an easy target comes across they take advantage of the situation to get their own rocks off. I doubt anyone seriously a part of the online FG community would take those steps to dox someone who has already humiliated themselves in front of the plugged in world.
    There's a big difference between "this guy is a scrub and is really dumb" and "this guy deserves to be harassed on twitter and potentially real life."

Well, when you start calling out prominent members of the FGC and telling people to kill themselves while simultaneously indicting an entire community of people, you give a lot of reasons for that community to fire back at you, and you're outnumbered. At least the worst we cared to do was upload a video of unedited footage of his own stream. He can't even complain. He's old enough to know that when you put something on the internet, it's there forever.
    edited August 2015
    @Raging_Zoroark, you no longer have to try and imagine it. For I have made it a reality. I present, VGFC's new side mode:

Did I miss anything?
    The sad thing is that some scrubs would probably want to play that. And they'd probably find more things to complain about.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,007 mod
    The dude is an idiot. Had he kept playing rising thunder, specially after that video, he was going to get hilarious CPM. I dont know if he got doxxed or not. From the looms of it he just got trolled. Sure i may or may not have trolled him. But ii also may or may not have trolled with such OG skill that scrubquotes got trolled. Either way you cant be on the internet, do something so volatile and then expect that nobody will notice. For example, i'm working on an mtg show. Its gonna be kind of like alphaism radio but with skits. My partner and I are determined to be brutally honest in those conversations. That said, there are topics which that require a bunch of pre-production because of how the internet handles things. You cant just troll the tranny prostitutes on craigslist with crank calls and have people just laugh.

Dude got lucky though. Had it been SJWs things would've been way worse. Either way we gotta #fixFireballs so thos doesnt happen again.

Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • IglooBobIglooBob Bob the builder Joined: Posts: 4,039
    edited August 2015
    Yeah not saying he's a victim or anything. Just saying it's not surprising he deleted everything - it's the smart thing to do.
    -Mike_Z

-PersiaXO
    @Raging_Zoroark, you no longer have to try and imagine it. For I have made it a reality. I present, VGFC's new side mode:

Did I miss anything?
    Didn't the early builds of Death Cargo not have the ability to jump over your opponents?
    -Mike_Z

-PersiaXO
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Permanent Character Crisis Joined: Posts: 21,769
    Dunno. Never heard of Death Cargo.
    PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Ed | Smash 4: Toon Link | Pokken: Braixen, DecidueyeGuilty Gear: Ky, Dizzy Blazblue: Kokonoe, Makoto MvC:I - Zero, Dante
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV Combo Tier List (Season 2.1)
    edited August 2015
    Dunno. Never heard of Death Cargo.
    Click at your own risk.
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/133655/death-cargo

This game remembered of this (actual gameplay starts at 4:14):

Post edited by Raging_Zoroark on
    ...what did I just witness.

One of the best threads in FGD. Its going to be hard to have something come close to the amount of hype and entertainment that thread provided.

Non
    Stop
    Hilarity.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

• atiradoratirador It means "shooter" and I know it's a terrible username Joined: Posts: 1,619
    bypostman wrote: »
    Froztey wrote: »

He's probably been at this scrubbery for a long time considering this

So this little bitch complained about "fireball spamming" and "people abusing the same move over and over" on Rising Thunder but all he did with Hugo was keep jumping like a frog and random Back Breakers, makes sense
    edited August 2015
    -Mike_Z

-PersiaXO
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Permanent Character Crisis Joined: Posts: 21,769
    Bad match ups are unfair.

Well, if you want to get technical, bad match-ups are "unfair." 'Cause it favors one character over another in that particular match-up.

That scrubquote is more like "WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO ADAPT"
    SFV: Ed | Smash 4: Toon Link | Pokken: Braixen, DecidueyeGuilty Gear: Ky, Dizzy Blazblue: Kokonoe, Makoto MvC:I - Zero, Dante
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    edited August 2015
    Help, cooldowns too difficult.
    RT%20scrub_zpseoldzpk9.png

RT%20SCRUB%202_zpsn2tfvgyt.png
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,900
    edited August 2015
    Yeah that's ridiculous. If one button inputs with cooldowns are too difficult for someone to play with then IDK what to tell these guys then. And that dude in that thread said to just let them spam but give cues to when it's safe to counter attack. Something like that would actually be cool in training mode. But in game? The fuck? This isn't a single player boss fight. You can't make the game that easy. That's literally removing a part of fighting games that makes them great. Making reads and finding opportunities to punish your foe. Remove that element and you'll have the most defensive game ever because you're afraid to do anything because the game telegraphs when you're able to be punished after a move instead of your opponent actually having to spot it themselves.
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    Yeah that's ridiculous. If one button inputs with cooldowns are too difficult for someone to play with then IDK what to tell these guys then.

I guess its a good thing that smash is now a fighting game and "part" of the FGC.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

People just don't know want they want. SF inputs are too hard, Smash-esque inputs are too easy.

I don't think they'll be happy until we figure out how to wire a controller to a person's brain and the character on screen will do exactly what they command. And even then they'll probably complain about something.
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data