Scrubquotes is back!

1163164165166167169»

Comments

• Bomberman3000Bomberman3000 The Headshaker Joined: Posts: 1,952
    Cipher wrote: »
    Well I usualy post this stuff with another account, but I'm to lazy to Log around:

SCRUB: A modern derogatory and inflammatory term most often used to describe people who disagree with core game mechanics, popular game play, player exploits and inadequate or Unbalanced game design. Antonym: Zealot. The term began its use for Street Fighter during the 1980's arcades around the time that SF2WW and SF2CE were becoming more and more popular, to refer to the newcomers to the game who didn't understand or know the existing playerbase throughout a region, and thus broke all of the in-game sportsmanship and respect etiquette that existed as a code amongst the hardcore, long-time player community. They most often perceived it as just another video game they happened to stumble upon and they'll do whatever they can to win, unaccountable to the existing original playerbase. They'd most often end up playing alone, and were friendless to begin with.

Enjoy this?
    Want more?
    Here is a whole Goldmine for you!
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/310950/discussions/0/133260492065430110/

That 9 Immortal biatch has got to be a hardcore troll. But then again...
    "What Strength!!
    But Don't forget,
    There are many guys like you, all over the world!!!"

SteamID: BombermanGOLDEN
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 34,718 mod
    That's just affinity being affinity.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

Everyone (should) be mindful that if there isn't a new generation after my generation, the FGC (fighting game community) will basically become extinct, so it's important to think about the future.
    -Daigo Umehara

• CipherCipher Catchphraser Joined: Posts: 1,497
    Ah yeah this thread, I should be more active with that.
    Steam is the true saltmine and a goldmine for scrubquotes.
    Street Fighter: Cammy, Rose, Decapre, Juni, Juli
    King of Fighters: Leona, Athena, Whip (Rugal as DLC!!!)
    Tekken: Jun,Yoshimitsu
    Overwatch: Reinhardt, D.Va, Zarya, Winston, Soldier 76, Reaper, Zenyatta, Mercy

My SFV Cammyguide!
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

Everyone (should) be mindful that if there isn't a new generation after my generation, the FGC (fighting game community) will basically become extinct, so it's important to think about the future.
    -Daigo Umehara

• MochaLatteMochaLatte Joined: Posts: 895
    I've been playing Dark Souls 3 PvP for the past week, and after reading these scrubquotes nothing holds a candle to how scrubby this community is. It's weird, a franchise that attracts all the hardcore players for PvE ends up having the scrubbiest PvP player base.
  • ArtVandelayArtVandelay Architect Joined: Posts: 4,414
    MochaLatte wrote: »
    I've been playing Dark Souls 3 PvP for the past week, and after reading these scrubquotes nothing holds a candle to how scrubby this community is. It's weird, a franchise that attracts all the hardcore players for PvE ends up having the scrubbiest PvP player base.

Sounds like World of Warcraft.
    CFN: NaughtySenpai
    edited April 25
    -Mike_Z

-Daigo Umehara

• M1XM1X 04'er Joined: Posts: 82
    Pfft, if you can't tech a throw, I'm going to abuse that shit when there's money on the line.
    PSN: m1x4h
    XrdR: Venom
    SFV/ST: Guile
    KoF14: Yuri/Athena/Kyo