Scrubquotes is back!

Comments

• NickRocksNickRocks On the west side I'm screaming FUCK KD Joined: Posts: 14,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [SIZE=12px]MY PS3 username is LUVbeatincowards. I've been playing MvC2 for a little over 2 years, and I enjoy playing it. But two things REALLY bother me about it. First is, I swear to god this game must hate me. I can't count how many times I have'nt super jumped when i meant to or didn't block and am like "I WAS HOLDING BACK ! ! !" or my personal favorites, having 2 people attack a guy at the same time and somehow his attacks get through and hit me or even better when charecters literally WALK through my moves etc. etc and so on. The other thing is cowards. Run away spamming cowards. These people who do literally NOTHING but spend the entire match running away, hiding behind assists, spamming the same move over and over. But i LOOOOVE beating them. love it. They say it's a strategy, or they say "learn to get around it" but kicking a guy in the balls is a strategy, would you do that in a real fight? pull their hair, bite em? and "learn to get around it", well, first of all, i should'nt HAVE to learn to get around it, if you were'nt such a coward you wouldn't be doing it. and second, i find a lot of these clowns, when i do manage to get around it, catch them and beat them, they quit, cause their "strategy" didn't work. then i call em out on how pathetic they are, they use what i've refered to as "the run away spamming cowards go to insults" of mad, cry, and ****. it's like "lol what a coward, all that running, all that spamming, you lose so you quit"..."u mad XD u cryin?... like no, i'm LAUGHING at how pathetic you are. but they don't care, they're PROUD of it, they revel in their cowardice and the fact that they're pissing people off. i could go on, but yeah, watch the video up top.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]p.s everyone says "oh, MvC2 is broken, blackheart and cable etc. are so cheap" a charecter is only as cheap as the coward playin him. case in point, blackheart. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12px]1i pick blackheart often, but more often than not, i can get through an entire match and win, with less than 5 demons being thrown, a lot of the time not even throwing one [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12px][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]LESS THAN 5 DEMONS? GDLK :o[/SIZE]
  • SharakontaSharakonta I don't need these to see through your lies! Joined: Posts: 4,302
    I wanna know why people like to try and bring real life into fighting games.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2
    Deal with it Courtesy of Chungri
    PSN only *for now* Sharakonta
    BB: Hazama GG: Sol/HOS/Ky UMvC: Learning Zero/Dante/Strider P4U: Labrys
  • d3vd3v #MAXCPM Fiber Override Joined: Posts: 24,316 mod
    LOLz

Where is this shit from?

EDIT: NVM, did a Google Search and found that it was from Unity. Why am I not surprised?
    Follow me on Twitter @D3Vlicious

"Because I Really like to get my weather reports from SRK's D3v""
    -KR|PromilKid

• <Insert Name Here>&lt;Insert Name Here&gt; Gotta knock a little harder Joined: Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [SIZE=12px]LESS THAN 5 DEMONS? GDLK :eek:[/SIZE]
    Fantastic quote.
    [SIZE=12px]hey say it's a strategy, or they say "learn to get around it" but kicking a guy in the balls is a strategy, would you do that in a real fight?[/SIZE]
    I would.
    UMvC3: M.O.D.O.K./Doctor Doom/Dante, Wolverine/Doctor Doom/Dante || BBCP: Relius
    Give me attention: @ LaziestNameEver
    PSN: Laziest_ID_Ever
  • JohnGrimmJohnGrimm A.K.A. JohnXuandou Joined: Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭✭
    I would.
    I play to win. Better wear a cup if you want to start shit.
    You lack devotion! Enduring hunger and poverty is how you find the way!
  • KorbidonKorbidon For justice. Joined: Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real fighting and fighting games are about as far removed from each other as is possible.

The equivalent of a 'groin kick' in a fighting game would be using a mechanic that your opponent had no idea existed, like someone who uses safe jumps against a person who doesn't know what they are, but that analogy is already ridiculous.
  • Great_Dark_HeroGreat_Dark_Hero I will play Mai game. Joined: Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭
    [SIZE=12px]LESS THAN 5 DEMONS? GDLK :eek:[/SIZE]
    snk-iori3.gif
    https://twitter.com/Great_Dark_Hero http://ask.fm/Great_Dark_Hero
    [KOFXIII]: Mai / Hwa / Takuma [Subs]: Elisabeth, EX Kyo, Terry, Iori, Leona
    [TTT2]: Armor King / Jaycee [Subs]: Michelle, Heihachi, Ling
    [DOA5U]: Mila [Subs]: Helena, Pai
    If you're learning about KOFXIII, please click on my FAQS here
    If you're learning how to play Mai Shiranui (or the Mai match up) on KOFXIII, start here

• rokninroknin Keeps Trying Joined: Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [SIZE=12px]
    They say it's a strategy, or they say "learn to get around it" but kicking a guy in the balls is a strategy, would you do that in a real fight? pull their hair, bite em?
    [/SIZE]
    Um, yeah? Can't recall the last time I was in a fight and I said to myself "nah, can't do that, that'd be too cheap".
    ~ aka "ninrok" aka "waifufighter" ~
    SFxT - Juri, Cammy, Elena, Jack-X (WIP) | Smash - Samus, Lucina (?)
    Tekken | Leo / Feng | USF4 - Rose, Poison
    youtube | soundcloud | tumblr
  • EDDUREDDUR Moluccan Joined: Posts: 981
    If you see no chance of winning a fight then it is a legit tactic. Rather that than a concussion.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk
    " and while the learning curve might be steep, the time and effort you put into it won't be obliterated by mindless mashing of uppercuts or ridiculous comeback mechanics. If you want to be the King of Fighters, you have to earn it."

KOF XIII Review - Haunts
  • HecatomHecatom (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 13,678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fantastic quote.
    Is obvious that the sad clown that said that has not been on a real fight, i also would like to know what he would think after finding how many martial arts have techniques that go for the balls, and other weak points like the eyes, the throat, the kidneys, etc
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    I'm pretty sure there are scrubquotes here once you figure out what he's saying.
    I seriously cant get why you guys even play DOA.
    Why you play a game and say see Tekken is better; SF4 is better; Pink Ponnys is better.
    Ok go and play tekken and SF4. Noone stops you.
    But why you flame about the game you play comparing it to other games , it is pointless.
    You want guaranteed damage? OK. Go and play tekken where after each connect you can watch nearly 10-15 seconds how you die.From all fighting games you cant find a single one that is moved by basic and understandable rules like DOA.Thats why i play it.
    I played tekken but The game is just tooo broken and hard. It dont deserve its time.
    So i seriously doubt why most of players come here.
    How i come in the chat , to discuss the game i love, and start flaming it???
    The Guaranteed BIG damage combos dont make the game unique , it makes it just one of the other.
    And on the fact that Combo starter moves in this game are pretty easy applyable , This glitch just break the game fundamentaly. I just hope TeamNinja know this.
    All of this in a thread where most of the competitive DOA scene is asking for the slow-escape glitch (that makes it impossible to slow-escape from sit down stuns) to be kept in as it makes the game more competitive.

http://freestepdodge.com/threads/the-lack-of-stagger-escape-glitch-poll.2370/page-22#post-78662

And some bits of comedy from the same thread.
    And i run from lobby because i dont have time to wait 5 other peoples. Otherwise i dont care about they ranked status.
    On when he was accused of running from high ranked players.
    I feel entitled in everything. It is just my way of life. I just feel this way.
    On why he whinges like a bitch.

-KR|PromilKid

• Vlad7779311Vlad7779311 Joined: Posts: 360
    It is quite scrubby when the said throws can be punished by simple hop kicks or crouching/low hitting moves outside of throw teching, sense most throws require the opponent to be standing (while some specifically are meant to throw opponent while they are in mid-air, lying down, or crouching and there aren't too many of those) - It's his own fault if he keeps falling for them. Then again he can always KBD away from them if he see's them ready to go for chain throws. Most chain throws lead to huge damage or multiple set ups, that which King is known for among other things.
    Koren Back Dashing? Oh my God. You're too nice to sore scrubs. There are lots of "casuals who have a life" who don't have a clue that you can do KBD. I admit that I wasn't a big fan of Tekken in the past and I found this mindblowing before I ordered TTT2 (THANK YOU, ARIS!) and I have seen some "Tekken fans" not use it to their advantage, but just walk around slowly like snails Thankfully, I still haven't seen any sore losers calling KBD "cheating".... yet.
    Playing as:
    TTT2: Kunimitsu, Feng Wei, Asuka. Also wanna try out Miguel, Anna, Michelle, Jaycee, Dragunov, Zafina, Leo, Lee, Lei & Wang.
    Skullgirls: Ms. Fortune/Cerebella. Looking forward to ALL 5 DLC characters.
    ST: Vega
    Persona 4 Arena: Akihiko
    UMvC3: I'm just a scrub trying to find a 3rd for a Dante/Strider team that isn't Vergil, Doom or Zero.
    GGXX AC+: Baiken is too hard. Looking for a new main. Maybe Faust, Millia, Potemkin or Jam?
    The fact that he starts complaining about juggle combos and other game mechanics of both DOA5 and TTT2 doesn't help -
    On a second note...there has been a large influx of people making scrubby complaints and "articles" about the use of juggle combos or fundamental game play aspects lately.
    Seriously, complaining about juggle combos in Tekken? Isn't that like complaining about BnB combos in UMvC3, especially the characters who can do an OTG Relaunch like Doom, Wesker, Dante, Ghost Rider, etc? I actually get much more salty when I fail to Low Parry those damn Kazuya spinkicks and people like these complain about go-to juggle combos? @.@
    Playing as:
    TTT2: Kunimitsu, Feng Wei, Asuka. Also wanna try out Miguel, Anna, Michelle, Jaycee, Dragunov, Zafina, Leo, Lee, Lei & Wang.
    UMvC3: I'm just a scrub trying to find a 3rd for a Dante/Strider team that isn't Vergil, Doom or Zero.
    GGXX AC+: Baiken is too hard. Looking for a new main. Maybe Faust, Millia, Potemkin or Jam?
  • Great_Dark_HeroGreat_Dark_Hero I will play Mai game. Joined: Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭
    snip
    See? In the TTT2 World Arena, you'll notice a lot of people saying scrubby shit on a regular basis on the chat box. That's part of the reason I go there: Just to laugh my ass off while searching for matches! These guys talk all kinds of smack to each other!
    And, as for juggles... Here's a scenario - you bodied someone in TTT2? A less intelligent player is probably going to say something like this:
    "Noooooooo, juggles are dishonorable! Where iz yo honor?! Waaaaa, y u no fight? Juggle's r cheap and you r a asshole for using them - FIGHT FAIR, why are u running away a using da same move and juggle combo over and over again?! Waa, waa, waa"...
    Or something along those lines. Then again, we had people complain about other fundamental subjects... such as, cross ups and combos in THEMSELVES (among other things).

Speaking of TTT2, here is a video of me officially starting off with Jin and Violet - Had someone call me a "rat gay spammer" after a rather chaotic match...
    https://twitter.com/Great_Dark_Hero http://ask.fm/Great_Dark_Hero
    [KOFXIII]: Mai / Hwa / Takuma [Subs]: Elisabeth, EX Kyo, Terry, Iori, Leona
    [TTT2]: Armor King / Jaycee [Subs]: Michelle, Heihachi, Ling
    [DOA5U]: Mila [Subs]: Helena, Pai
    If you're learning about KOFXIII, please click on my FAQS here
    If you're learning how to play Mai Shiranui (or the Mai match up) on KOFXIII, start here

• 4neqs4neqs thick_thighs Joined: Posts: 9,399 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's not juggles, it's the walls/wall combos. Scrubbier guys at the arcades always choose the infinite plane stages (Jun's gardens, Naraku) as a result.
    "But that's SRK for you. SFIV could have a feature where Chun-Li steps out of the TV and gives the players blowjobs, and some would still complain because she wasn't Sakura." --Azrael(?)
  • SorwahSorwah Joined: Posts: 810 ✭✭
    If it's not juggles, it's the walls/wall combos. Scrubbier guys at the arcades always choose the infinite plane stages (Jun's gardens, Naraku) as a result.

Moonlit Wilderness should be the only stage in Tekken from here on out. It's the only way I can stomach T5.
  • rokninroknin Keeps Trying Joined: Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dawwww but I love Moonlit Wilderness and That Artic Stage in T5 and the sheeeeeeep stage in T6!
    Moonlit Wilderness should be the only stage in Tekken from here on out. It's the only way I can stomach T5.

You wound me with your words, good sir... I kid. Tekken 5 was kinda' special for me personally; it was the first game I studied to be at least somewhat competitive in (only to get curb-stomped a lot by the better AZ players lol).
    ~ aka "ninrok" aka "waifufighter" ~
    SFxT - Juri, Cammy, Elena, Jack-X (WIP) | Smash - Samus, Lucina (?)
    Tekken | Leo / Feng | USF4 - Rose, Poison
    youtube | soundcloud | tumblr
  • SorwahSorwah Joined: Posts: 810 ✭✭
    See, that's different for me. I have not enjoyed playing Tekken since Tekken 2, and that was me as a casual player. Just could not get used to the game competitively and never had the desire.

That said, I bought Tekken 5 for the arcade stick, and returned (traded in) the game the same night. Stages looked terrible to me. Especially that pool stage, god that pool stage was so bad. Either way, I could only stomach playing it on Moonlit Wilderness. That's the only stage from Tekken I would say that comes close to Dead or Alive's stage design. Maybe T4 stages come close but honestly I only enjoyed that one for the new Jin's side throw move. The way Namco does its backgrounds and how they 'rotate' in planes just makes me sick, literally.
    edited February 2013
    Scrubquote attacking MvC2 and the scene behind it.
    MvC2 was a broken hot mess.Yet that community embraced that crappy ass game and maintained a competitive active community for at least 10 yrs.
    http://freestepdodge.com/goto/post?id=81277#post-81277

EDIT: Apparently, playing to win is like playing basketball with a soccer ball.
    You can play basketball with borderline flat soccer ball and still make the game competitive. You could even say that since the ball is kinda flat and heavier it will go in easier and not bounce off the back board. The shapes and indentations on the soccer ball makes it easier to grip and shoot. You can say that adds depth.To me you just made the game worse. It still isn't a proper basketball.
    Yeah your finding the best plays and strategies but with busted or the wrong type of equipment.Or in this case busted game play. You can play basketball in the basic sense of the game with any type of mid sized ball with decent.But your not playing the game the way it was supposed to be played. But then again MVC2 was busted to begin with and the game structure and rules were messed up. So players just took what was offered and ran with it. The community supported it and at the end of the day that's all that matters.
    Post edited by d3v on

-KR|PromilKid

• JohnGrimmJohnGrimm A.K.A. JohnXuandou Joined: Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭✭
    d3v wrote: »

A favorite line of that page.
    I'm actually a really good debater.If I wasn't I wouldn't piss so many people off.

Quite possibly the dumbest logic I've seen in anything. "I'm making people mad at me, that means my argument is strong and clearly has nothing to do with me being an idiot or anything." Wonderful, simply wonderful.
    You lack devotion! Enduring hunger and poverty is how you find the way!
    JohnGrimm wrote: »

A favorite line of that page.
    I'm actually a really good debater.If I wasn't I wouldn't piss so many people off.

Quite possibly the dumbest logic I've seen in anything. "I'm making people mad at me, that means my argument is strong and clearly has nothing to do with me being an idiot or anything." Wonderful, simply wonderful.

That is the USA education system for you :)>-
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • SpaceOutNightmareSpaceOutNightmare Stays Sandbaggin' Joined: Posts: 2,336 ✭✭
    These scrubquotes are totally worth hurting my eyes.
    Thinking about redoing BOB tournament for the patch, anyone game?
    edited February 2013
    These scrubquotes are totally worth hurting my eyes.

That's why I browse scrubquotes on mobile.

EDIT: Scrub complaint (from the same scrub) comparing MvC2 to the SuperBowl.
    Yeah I noticed that. But the ref missed so many calls in that game on both sides that the game ended like a MvC2 match. Baltimore was going to win anyway even without that "technicality" they used in the end zone. Even still after seeing what Keapernick did to them in the second half why take the chance.

1st round Player 1 blows out player 2

The game freezes on the console so the tournament organizer takes 35 minutes to fix it.Until he says screw it and gets another console

2nd round player 2 beats the snot out of player one and gains momentum

3rd round both players get in some good offense and defends well. But player one has a small life lead and holds on defensively with great blocking while the clock is down to 10 seconds. Player 2 makes a mistake with an unsafe attack. Player 1 chips out player 2 with a Cable beam for the win.
    Post edited by d3v on

-KR|PromilKid

• yoh001yoh001 Joined: Posts: 147 ✭✭
    From one of the Final Round XV matches on youtube.
    Spoiler:
    FC: 4811 - 7485 - 8425

Pokemon X
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird Legend of Revengeance Joined: Posts: 10,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know that feel bro. When I played Blazblue I took a lot of shit for playing Tager, a character who's bottom tier for most iterations of that series from people who main Jin, Ragma and Litchi.
  • CyclopsPawnchCyclopsPawnch PEW PEW Joined: Posts: 100
    This thread is bad for my health.
    I know that feel bro. When I played Blazblue I took a lot of shit for playing Tager, a character who's bottom tier for most iterations of that series from people who main Jin, Ragma and Litchi.

Tell me about it, to this day there are a lot of people who complains about my Tager on BB or my Sentinel on UMvC3

( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • AerodynOmyxAerodynOmyx PSN: nch2112 I'm insane and I like to laugh. Joined: Posts: 535 ✭✭✭
    Playstation All Stars...

"Dick in your ma's mouth, sis's mouth, grand ma's mouth. Play like a man."

Yeah, tell me how to play the game when you're the one that lost.
    Lemme Google myself in yo office!
    Lol at Xes being a scrub and calling something broken even before the character comes out in the front page article about Skullgirls' crowd fund drive.

-KR|PromilKid

edited February 2013

Guys, please forgive me if this was already posted. The new SRK's search function isn't very good and I don't want to go through all 77 pages just to check it was posted or not. If it was, then I'm sorry about it.

Anyway, I googled "Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 difficulty differences" just to find out how different the versions of the game were. I came across an old post by a guy comparing 2 versions from "a developer standpoint". The full post is here: http://tecmoforums.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/937102291/m/87920971763

Why am I bringing this up? Especially if it's about a non-fighting game? He has some paragraphs where he talks about difficulty and cheapness and does some rather strange comparison to fighting games:

Spoiler:
    Difficulty
    Ninja Gaiden 2
    The biggest debate. First of all, understand the two differences:
    *Cheap
    *Difficult

There's a BIG difference to the meaning of those two words in gaming. When something is Cheap in terms of games, it means
    the A.I or player is performing whatever means necessary cheap to win the match. The best definition is "bringing a knife to a
    fist fight" that explains it all. Being cheap means you do not WANT to lose and must not lose therefore you have to play
    cheap to win. This is where the cheap word can be used in gaming under Fighting games called Play to Win (I hate those
    guys).

As for difficult in gaming means tedious, hard, ardours or tough. To summarise, it's basically you a small guy trying to
    beat up a tall guy. That is all.

What is the disadvantage that comes out of those two?
    The disadvantage for cheap gameplay is that it forces you to play cheap as well. If a player constantly use Hadoken with
    Ryu in Street Fighter and does nothing else, it will force you to pull off hadoken too. Because if you think you want to
    jump over the hadoken and get close to him, the opponent will pull off a Shoruken on you.
    The disadvantage for difficulty gameplay is that it will force you to strategies how you play. How would you beat a tall
    guy if you are a short guy? attack his foot, knees or legs to make him drop down to your level.

Seriously, the only strategy against fireball characters is just JUMPING on them within the range when they can Uppercut/Anti-Air you and nothing else? No any strategies? Parries in 3S? Focus Attack Dash Cancels in SF4? Safe jumps? Teleports? Rolls in KOF? Juri's teleport in SF4?

And another one:

Spoiler:
    Overall- Ninja Gaiden 2 is more difficult because of its cheapness, this cheapness cannot even allow people to finish 
    Master Ninja because of the constant spamming of projectiles. Ninja Gaiden Black proves to be how difficulty should play
    and Sigma 2 tries to follow that route.
    Would you like your game to be more difficult or more cheap? would you like to spend time playing with Sentinel,
    Magento/Storm and Cable spammers in Marvel vs Capcom 2? Would you like to spend time with players button bashing or
    spamming the same attacks in Soul Calibur 4? Would you like to spend with with Hadoken or Shoruken spammers in Street
    Fighter games?
    Would you like to fight bosses like Alpha 152 in every fighting games as Arcade end boss?
    I believe not!

You are looking for a challenge, a difficult battle that challenges your knowledge and skills, not to make you and
    force you to play cheap just as they do.
    Therefore Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 wins as a more difficult game.

I know fanboys are crying out aloud now. But haven't you been reading?

Honestly, I couldn't be bothered reading the rest of the long article, but I also found this gem while scrolling down:

Spoiler:
    Trying to beat Master Ninja is a difficult task, enough said. This game's difficulty is very cheap and when something is cheap, it will become a probability and chance situation of winning or losing.
    Take the memorable E.V.O tournament Street Fighter 3 Third Strike with Diago and Justin Wong. Chun li had the upper hand while Ken was so close to dying and immediately Ken performed parry that gave him an edge in battle and won. Or think of you owning a n00b in Soul Calibur, as you've nearly won the n00b just button bashes and spams Maxi's attack that made you lose the fight. This is how Master Ninja is.
    Every time you die in Master Ninja, it clearly isn't your fault because you were overwhelmed by the constant projectile attacks and minions swarming up on you in boss fights.

Did he seriously compare 3S parries to random button mashing in 3D fighters (Which can still be punished if they're spamming unsafe moves)? 

Post edited by Vlad7779311 on
    Playing as:
    Sorry, I have no damn idea how to make a Quote Blocks in the new SRK like how d3v does. :(
    Playing as:
    Sorry, I have no damn idea how to make a Quote Blocks in the new SRK like how d3v does. :(
    I edit them manually in HTML.

-KR|PromilKid

• Benji41Benji41 Joined: Posts: 135 ✭✭
    Did anyone by chance watch DSP live stream from yesterday?
    SSF4 AE 2012 Main:Guile,Dee Jay
    Back up:Balrog,Makoto
    UMVC3 Main:Mag,Storm,Task
    Back Up:Cap,Spencer,Nova
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    edited March 2013
    Lol at Xes being a scrub and calling something broken even before the character comes out in the front page article about Skullgirls' crowd fund drive.
    What?
    Are you telling me that he has not died yet?
    Oh man...

I thought that we were already free of that pest :^/
    snip

ughh...

Post edited by Hecatom on
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • MrBGuyMrBGuy #yolo Joined: Posts: 465 ✭✭✭
    Pengu1041 2 days ago
    This has been flagged as spam hide • Not Spam
    I want everyone to realize the best 5 characters in the game are Sentinel, Wesker, Doom, Vergil and Wolverine. Now watch the video, EVERY team consists of at least one of those characters, please just watch and observe. Its sad, Im a 3rd lord and I use She-hulk/Ryu/Dante and have to use skill and technique to beat these derpy teams it sucks for me but either way if someone using those top tiers wins I'll sign out becuase they dont deserve a win

Seeing as how this is coming from Max's audience, these scrub comments on the video are kind of to be expected. Nevertheless, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRqgYln4td0
    UMvC3 Main: Dante / Morrigan / Strider
    The Original Squad: Wesker / Deadpool / Arthur
    Experiment team: Zero / Morrigan / Doom
    Injustice: Batman; Batgirl
    SFxT: Hei/King
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX OMG EREN HOLY SHEEEYYYYYT! Joined: Posts: 6,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    The high horse types are my favorite despite how easy they are to find. Also when you think about it, one of the goals on Max's channel is to attract new people to fighting games. People who are new to fighting games never know wtf they are talking about. So most of the comments on his videos are going to be fuckin retarded.
    Post edited by XthAtGAm3RGuYX on
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
  • <Insert Name Here>&lt;Insert Name Here&gt; Gotta knock a little harder Joined: Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone following the whole "SoCal doesn't want to win" thing from Dickwin? Infrit's been saying some suspect things...
    UMvC3: M.O.D.O.K./Doctor Doom/Dante, Wolverine/Doctor Doom/Dante || BBCP: Relius
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX OMG EREN HOLY SHEEEYYYYYT! Joined: Posts: 6,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no clue what that is actually. Haven't been keeping up with anything lately

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
  • 4neqs4neqs thick_thighs Joined: Posts: 9,399 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    This was brought up earlier in the thread... there's just something about King and multi-parts that makes the scrubbier Tekken players rage.

Probably more of stupid quote than scrub quote, but the desc made me lol pretty hard. I really wish he'd just deal and practice more...

Bonus points for all the "gay" and "pussy" slurs coming from a Sebastian player of all people. lol
    Post edited by 4neqs on
    "But that's SRK for you. SFIV could have a feature where Chun-Li steps out of the TV and gives the players blowjobs, and some would still complain because she wasn't Sakura." --Azrael(?)
    I know I'm gonna have a good day after laughing that hard. Fuck gold dude that shit is a few steps short of platinum.

• Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: October 2001 Joined: Posts: 1,176 ✭✭
    i love it when rog and claw players lose and they get salty...
  • CSword123CSword123 oh god OHGOD! why did I think this was a good idea? please... just- I'M SORRY!! Joined: Posts: 1,136 ✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Where else but Gamefaqs!

In reference to Q-bee:
    Sorry I'll try not to have fun and just deal with pointless abuse and highly uneven matchups. That seems to be how Capcom fans think fighting games should be.

I'm glad this uses the SF3 game making system. At least in player matches I always have the two banned so I can actually enjoy the game.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/686410-darkstalkers-resurrection/65695038?page=1
    Post edited by CSword123 on
    KI: Jago
    GG: Chipp/Ky
    UMVC3: Team "Rider May Die" - Ghost Rider/Vergil/Dante
    Biggest KI community on the webs: www.killerinstinctonline.net
  • SaitsuSaitsu Keys Anyone? Joined: Posts: 18,549 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eventually he'll just ban everyone but Anakaris.
    GT: TrinityRagnarok: Dead End
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 UMvC3: Thor/Doom/Ammy
    SFxT: Cammy/Paul, Lars/Nina, Rolento/Lili
    Injustice: Nightwing
  • IglooBobIglooBob Joined: Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reminds me of the 3SOE player matches that have Ryu, Ken, and Akuma banned. always some awful Necro player.
    You can put bans on characters for online matches in 3s and DSR? Who's bright idea was that?
  • SaitsuSaitsu Keys Anyone? Joined: Posts: 18,549 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can put bans on characters for online matches in 3s and DSR? Who's bright idea was that?

Only in Player/Endless Matches. And let's be honest the people who actually would put use to those bans probably aren't worth playing against to begin with.
    GT: TrinityRagnarok: Dead End
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 UMvC3: Thor/Doom/Ammy
    SFxT: Cammy/Paul, Lars/Nina, Rolento/Lili
    Injustice: Nightwing
    edited March 2013
    Not that I play 3rd strike a lot but I've only ever really seen Gill banned in a lobby.

Also even with the promise of reading great scrub quotes, you'll never trick me into opening a Gamefaqs thread. Ever.
    Post edited by XthAtGAm3RGuYX on