Columbia, SC: We Now Play A Bit of Everything

1141516171820»

Comments

• KidViperKidViper I'm amused Joined: Posts: 180
    Lurker for years, made an account to introduce myself to the local FGC. I play a lot of SF3, SF4, and KoF XIII.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/SCTourney/ Everyone went here.
    Fuck Hawkeye. What are Hawkeye's 3 worst matchups, along with the hardest assist for him to deal with on each of those characters? I'm just going to make a team out of that, because fuck Hawkeye.
    Most annoying shit ever put in a fighting game. -AvariceX-
  • ShinBlankaShinBlanka 神Blanka Joined: Posts: 7,165 mod
    Ok for those that have called the hotel to reserve the normal double bed rooms under the FR17 group rate $93(normally $120) and there are sold out so let me see if I can get some more rooms added! I TOLD Y'ALL THEY WOULD START GOING FAST! Give me some time and i'll call the hotel tomorrow morning to try and get more hotel rooms open for the FR17 group. If I can get more rooms added to the group you better reserve them when you can! We are probably going to book the whole hotel full of FR17 peeps! Also be advised that all rooms under the FR group rate will receive free wifi throughout your stay at FR17!

"As of right now only rooms available online for the FR discounted rate are the following:"

1 king bed = $93 per night- normally $119
    2 double bed executive floor= $119 per night- normally $150
    1 king bed executive floor= $113 per night- normally $150
    1 king junior suite= $133 per night-normally $245 ask Tray "Iceman" because this is what they tried to charge him per night without the FR group rate!"

If I can gets some more rooms make sure you grab them at https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=10704122

There's only 18 days until online registration is closed so you need to get that badge asap to save $10 on your badges. Register online for FINAL ROUND XVII and save $10 off the badge. Go to http://www.finalround.org/register.cfm to sign up for the games/badges so we can make pools well in advance.
    (FinalRound) A staple in the Fighting Game Community!
    New FR site: http://www.finalround.org
    Rest in Peace: To my MOMMA , Auntie Toosie, Uncle Thon, Craig Dufour "MAXIMUS" and Brian "Mummy-B" Graham and my 2 unborn children.
  • RidianFableRidianFable Meh Joined: Posts: 2,628
    What's up Columbia folks? Any local gatherings or anything in the area or is the scene back to pre 2k9 level? I'm in Camden for the summer and was hoping to find some local Ultra or Guilty players.
    Hirayama. I'm a ronin.

707-Mashf3st
    559-RidianFable
  • drwill439drwill439 I'll never understand. Joined: Posts: 2,946
    I'm an ultra player. Kinda scrubby, but send me a pm, we can set something up.
    Steam: [PCFL]Dr. Will Xbox 360/One: DrW1ll439
    PSN: drwill439 CFN:WKA439 (PS4) or drwill439(Steam)
    Does anyone at USC play any Ultra or 3S? I live near the Columbia campus and I've been wondering for the longest if anyone plays.
  • RussHowell85RussHowell85 Joined: Posts: 1
    Im looking for Ultra SF casuals if anybody is interested.
    Im looking for Ultra SF casuals if anybody is interested.

When and where?
  • TakTak Joined: Posts: 189
    I'll get up for some ultra matches, and also make the claim that I'm the best 3s player in SC.
    Tak wrote: »
    I'll get up for some ultra matches, and also make the claim that I'm the best 3s player in Columbia.

Fixed.