KoF XIII General Discussion: Part II

Comments

• JohnGrimmJohnGrimm A.K.A. JohnXuandou Joined: Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if anyone will agree with me but...

I think a HUGE part of 13's gameplay is punishing. That makes up easily 50% of the metagame. Because you have so many options and you can do so much damage off of one good setup, it seems like just looking for that one mistake or baiting a mistake is just as if not more beneficial than typical KOF style rushdown.

You can look at any high level tournament and see a lot of that. One mistake equals 500 damage or TOD.
    Punishing is a huge part of any game, the thing that makes XIII different from other games and other KoF games even is that the damage doesn't reward going for resets or mixups in older fashions because cr.B turns into a kill combo. The risk/reward is horribly skewed because of how easy it is to get damage in XIII, mostly thanks to HD.

The game isn't MORE focused on punishing than any other game, the problem is that people don't go for risky stuff because you don't need to. This is probably the least reckless KoF game ever made just in the sense that playing incredibly safe all the time is probably the best idea, you don't need to go for tricks and you don't really want to because if someone sees through your trick, you're dead, where as even if your trick worked you're maybe getting an additional 100 damage or whatever. In 98 for example, most high end BnB damage topped out at 60% or so with a meter, but going for a reset could end up killing. You were encouraged to go for resets and mixups because the damage you got rewarded it. That's not the case in XIII and because of it, most of the damage comes from punishing, because people don't want to risk anything.
    You lack devotion! Enduring hunger and poverty is how you find the way!
  • LouiscipherLouiscipher The man you love to hate Joined: Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was referring to the game being more focused on punishing in comparison to the other KOFs.
    STOMP!
  • JohnGrimmJohnGrimm A.K.A. JohnXuandou Joined: Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭✭
    I was referring to the game being more focused on punishing in comparison to the other KOFs.
    And I just explained why it's not more focused on punishing than other KoF's, it's less focused on resets, which encourages safe play and makes most damage come from punishing. There's nothing that makes the physical punishes better outside of damage, the actual punish tools are the same, the issue is that reset damage isn't worth doing resets. Mixups in general aren't as good just because the damage is too high without going for them, so you see punishes more often. If HD damage was nerfed you'd see less punishes and more risky play because it would be worth it.
    You lack devotion! Enduring hunger and poverty is how you find the way!
  • rogueyoshirogueyoshi Nothing Comes Easy Joined: Posts: 1,917
    if there is one thing that makes punishes a factor, its the fact that you can convert off of pretty much any footsie normal into HD fairly simply
    nignagnog: minority report
    nignagnog: you got punished for your future crimes
    BossG: anybody that's black already suffers under pre-crime laws
  • Reiki.KitoReiki.Kito Joined: Posts: 410
    So, how do people feel about NECXIII afterwards? KOFCAST is gonna go up later today (www.twitch.tv/kofcast) and they'll be talking about it, but we don't even have results up for our game on SRK...or anywhere as far as I know. What do you guys think?
  • KCs NOTOR1OUSKCs NOTOR1OUS Puttin Demon Karate on the map Joined: Posts: 1,145
    So, how do people feel about NECXIII afterwards? KOFCAST is gonna go up later today (www.twitch.tv/kofcast) and they'll be talking about it, but we don't even have results up for our game on SRK...or anywhere as far as I know. What do you guys think?
    I think it is something that definitely needs to be talked about. I know some people have posted their views in the Kof 13 fb group.
    If you want to beat the man in front of you, simply cut him down.

"I've suffered enough at the hands of Chad for lesser transgressions. Fucking with Chad's wings is like fucking with his patience."--Chachi
    Can't Stop, Won't Stop, DFS eh eh eh eh
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    It's a serious problem to be sure, but I feel like that is because we're not as force anymore. I feel like we're at a point where gathering new people to play this game is difficult.
  • KCs NOTOR1OUSKCs NOTOR1OUS Puttin Demon Karate on the map Joined: Posts: 1,145
    It's a serious problem to be sure, but I feel like that is because we're not as force anymore. I feel like we're at a point where gathering new people to play this game is difficult.

I think one of the reasons to this is people have kept saying that the game itself is "hard". Personally, when i picked up the game i found it easy to get into and adapted rather quickly. I'm not sure if that had to do with a year of competitive sf4 or not. (i'm a 09er) But with any game the longer its out the larger the skill gap increases. It's also that the game isn't getting promoted like it used to, not saying people aren't putting forth their best efforts, (shoutout to alex valle) , but it's not being put out there like it should. And also Big E just announced FREE entry into KOF XII at upcoming Winterbrawl with a guaranteed pot of $1,000.
    If you want to beat the man in front of you, simply cut him down.

"I've suffered enough at the hands of Chad for lesser transgressions. Fucking with Chad's wings is like fucking with his patience."--Chachi
    Can't Stop, Won't Stop, DFS eh eh eh eh
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • Shin OniShin Oni Mr. Gimmicks Joined: Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    There's a lot of factors into why KoF isn't "huge" that branches further out than just the incident this past weekend. a lot stems from just about everything in the FGC as a whole.

But the same can be said about other non mainstream fighters as a whole.
    I don't got those.
  • Minerva_SCMinerva_SC Get on my level Joined: Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭
    KoF is a hard game. The thing is, there are so many games out now that most people see no reason to continue trying to get better at KoF because there are easier games out there that give you just as much satisfaction with a lot less effort. So why spend all your time trying to be an execution monster with KoF when you can take that time and be good at 2 or 3 other games instead. It only becomes worse when you realize the skill gap between top KoF players and casual KoF players is so huge that they see no reason to bother entering a tourney. You can be a casual marvel/SF/ect player and still hold your own, but you'd get bodied in KoF, and that's no fun. It's a game that you have to stay in practice with because it's so execution heavy. Even I can play some street fighter which I haven't played in over a year, and still play footsies with someone.

Like Shin Oni said, this is a problem with a lot of non mainstream fighting games, it's just something that you have to deal with. Mad props to Atlus for keeping up with the pot bonuses.
    What do you feel can close that gap? I mean, there's probably info or skills that they have in the game that make it easier, but do you want to see more videos, high end play, or something that would make the gap easier to bridge? Or is it just impossible? Also, you can still play pretty good footsies and neutral game if you understand the game enough. That's not very much an excuse especially if you have a pretty good knowledge of the game. If you've got a good head on your shoulders and some decent reactions, execution is a non-issue.

I also feel like long winded HD combos are overrated. Knowing one pretty good HD is great and you don't have to have super crazy execution. There's a handful of characters that have really hard combos, but a day or so in training mode'll clear it up.

In any case, back to what I was asking, what could bridge the gap between casual players and regular players?
  • LouiscipherLouiscipher The man you love to hate Joined: Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SNKP needs to make Garou 2 with GGPO or some other roll-back based netcode and don't load the game up with comeback mechanics.

The tracks have been laid for fighters not made by Capcom to take off. There's a variety of reasons why the game is dying and we could argue over what caused it to happen or just ignore that the game is dying. That's not going to do anything and we need to move forward. The game simply does not have that infrastructure like Marvel to self-sustain for so long.

A Garou 2 with GGPO with the return of Just Defend and maybe some modified form of Line Sway. With the original cast and maybe 5-10 more characters. It would be a hit. Garou has that crossover appeal. Capcom players like it. SNK/KOF dudes love it. It's accessible and yet not too easy. And has that name brand recognition.

A 13UM or 14 will only do so much. The diehards would buy it, but that makes up a very small market. Plus you look at how well the revisions of Marvel and SF4 have done and they've all sold significantly less than the last game. They need to give KOF a good 3 or 4 year break and do a sure thing.
    STOMP!
  • cygnuscygnus going up Joined: Posts: 976

edit - hd combos are fun (for some players) but dont do anything positive for the game other than making people play tighter (arguable)
    unfortunately online hurt KoF the most because casual and newcomer players want to be able to play others online and feel like they're doing good/playing well/have others to play with.

while people keep saying KoF is "hard" it's really not. People are not used to an actual fighting game execution. It's claimed to be hard because people have to actually put extra time into learning 3 characters, their normals, their combos, and possibly 1-2 HD combos. Add on the big special move inputs that can confuse even veteran players at times, it can be more downhearted than hard. But people see it as "why do all that when there's not enough people playing to warrant my training?" then head back to capcom/mainstream land.

In this current generation, you need online for fighters to have a thriving casual scene which in turn makes the actual scene a bit more alive because you're able to keep those casuals entertained and possibly more interested to be more than casuals. This has been said many times though beforehand for any fighter that isn't KoF. It doesn't help that everyone and their friend keep praising how "KoF is hard" and kept saying "mission combos are actual legit combos" which then turned most players off. It's nice to say all this but it does more hurt to the game than good.

again, a lot of shit plays a role in why KoF or any non huge current game gets shunned. Most of the blame would go to would be potential players who play but lose interest. But We can't fault players for losing interest. Fighting games as a whole right now are way too casual so things are catered to the masses of casuals.
    I don't got those.
  • Minerva_SCMinerva_SC Get on my level Joined: Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, imo, bad online is what hurt KoF 13 the most. Especially for guys like me who aren't able to make it out to RL sessions very often at the moment. Even though I love the game, seems kind of pointless to keep training when I don't see myself being able to put that training to use anytime soon.

I think an "ultimate" edition with good online and new characters would do wonders for the scene. But financially I don't think SNK would go for it.
    I know a lot of you have already made up your minds about the game and where you stand, but I still want to get your opinions. I'm working on a survey to get an idea of what people want in KOF XIII events from a viewer and player standpoint.

If you guys could check it out, share it around, and fill it out, I'd appreciate it. Anyone can fill it out, even if you don't actively play or watch the game. There's a free copy of KOFXIII for one lucky winner too.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dElDeUxiMlZzTmxmaGVKQ1pUNm44SGc6MQ#gid=0

Thanks.
    After chatting it up with a friend yesterday, I honestly think the whole KoF ordeal at NEC was a bit overblown. I understand where romance is coming from (and other complaining) but considering other non mainstream games also don't get main stage time (like you know...anime games) It's hard to justify the main stage part.

My big problem with KoF at NEC was running it on sunday and not on saturday and then top 16 on sunday. You have no clue how player's schedules are when it comes to leaving and KoF ran all the way up to like top 3 marvel finals (which was like around 11ish IIRC.) But KoF not getting any main stage time is more of a personal complaint than a justified one. Especially when there are other big games that don't or didn't get on the main stage at NEC. (Persona didn't get on the main stage and it had a pretty huge turnout.)

while I have no clue how they decide what gets on the main stage, (Honestly not too sure how MK keeps getting up there. Seems to always take forever as if they're doing top 32 or something sunday morning/afternoon.) I would think number would obviously play a role. But whatever. My point is I don't necessarily agree with the "KoF not being streamed on the big stage" complaint. It was still streamed considering I don't think it was going to get any stream time at all for top 8.
    I don't got those.
    I'm actually looking for tournament organizers and community leaders who want to run KOF XIII.
    I've got more than 200 entries in the survey. I think it's credible enough for use. So if you'd like this information, send me a PM.

I'm not too angry over NEC though not having the results up when all the other games were done (Even Persona) was a little infuriating. I feel like if we want people to play more, we need more casual sessions. Atleast, that's what people are asking for. More information needs to be put out there and more opportunities to try it out without feeling like you're losing money.
  • Blackout 2021Blackout 2021 SHE-HULK SMASH Joined: Posts: 407
    No, Kof not getting main stage is kind of a problem honestly. You can't say well Persona/Blazblue didn't get it either. Those games had their own stream set-up for them and everybody who wanted to watch anime finals were in the anime room watching it. Meanwhile Kof gets a team tournament run on 2 set-ups with no stream and the actual tournament run on 4 monitors with almost 60 people in the tourney with no stream to speak of. I've never felt so shafted at a tournament before.
    AKA The Metal Face
    it's not a problem considering it was still streamed. People still played. Atlus threw in a pot bonus.

If people are going to keep complaining because they don't get stream time, then you're already missing the point of why you're even supporting the game at tournaments. I agree it's a bit messed up they had little to no setups (while others had a good amount) but this is also why I feel running KoF all on sunday was a bad idea from the start anyway.

It could have been much worst.
    I don't got those.
  • hoshi_mastershoshi_masters Joined: Posts: 103
    As it stands now, especially after NEC, the KOF community could stand to educate and build more offline KOF-centric stuff. I agree with Shin Oni that KOF at NEC was on even ground with other non-Capcom fighters in not getting on or not getting on the main stage, but I agree with Blackout it would be much better for KOF if like some other fighters KOF had it's own dedicated stream going for itself.

I'll quote myself recently on what I said recently on DreamCancel.
    I think a lot of people are still figuring things out on a basic level; something like a video tutorial of the basics of each character, and detailing high/low level combos (I kind of think attack skill is where American and other scenes are lacking the most), that would give more people information and incentive for leveling up.

More locally established KOF stuff is even better. If there's a small group in an area that play KOF exclusively or a lot, form your own weekly tournaments and record the results using Challonge or something like it, see if you can get a dedicated stream for it. If you or your group is preparing for a major, chronicle how you prepare for it.

And for it's difficulty, XIII is in an interestingly hard place - easier than older KOFs (minus XII), and harder than most games out right now. I'm still looking for the best way to tell or show casual players how the difficulty hump can be leaped. Has anyone here found a usually good way of doing that?
    "You had guts kid. Now clean them up off the pavement."
    Terry Bogard, KOF '95
  • phoenixnlphoenixnl Joined: Posts: 536 ✭✭✭
    I tell them to stop trying to link chains, that it's all just cancels and that a dp is an actual 623 motion. If they listen, they can usually whip out combo's in no time. Since well, KOFXIII really really isn't hard. In my opinion the execution requirements of SF4 are much higher than KOFXIII. But that's, I guess, because I'm not very good at links.
    SF4 is basically link city compared to past SF games. There were links in the past games but they weren't nearly this huge of a focus. (let alone there was actual blockstun in older SF games.)

I still think a lot of new players are baffled their execution have to be on point (or in a sense, done right.) Then they just get overwhelmed with having 3 characters, learning those characters, remembering the motions for DMs or regular specials, etc. It's rather tame considering back in the day KoF was a yearly thing and motions/specials/DM/SDM motions almost always changed for half the cast.
    I don't got those.
  • K.V.998K.V.998 Joined: Posts: 155
    as a new player to kof, I was wondering what character I should practice with first (first, second or third character in team). Note that my team is kensou, Kim and K' in that order
    PSN: KV9998
    SSFIVAE: Adon
    BBCSE: Ragna, may use Azrael in CP
  • TerrastormTerrastorm Joined: Posts: 263
    as a new player to kof, I was wondering what character I should practice with first (first, second or third character in team). Note that my team is kensou, Kim and K' in that order
    K' is the most execution intensive of the three, and your anchor so it might be useful to learn his HD combos first.
  • FluffyMFluffyM Poor so hard Joined: Posts: 661
    KOFXIII really really isn't hard. In my opinion the execution requirements of SF4 are much higher than KOFXIII. But that's, I guess, because I'm not very good at links.
    I have to say, as someone who plays (badly but well execution-wise) mahvel, skullgirls, sf4ae, blazblue, etc, I'm having a hard time with KOF- just picked up a copy yesterday. It's so nice, and with the training facilities in game and usage of YT...there really is no excuse not to level up. What I'm trying to say is, I do think it's hard, but in a good way. Rewarding. Shortcuts are ass, though, fucks me up so much (how do people even play Joe, I'm furious).

Don't hurt me.
    KOFXIII: Kyo/Mr. Karate/Hwa Jai
    SF4: Adon, Cody
    Skullgirls: Painwheel/Parasoul
    Blazblue: Platinum, Taokaka
    I really think other games are more execution heavy with buttons while KOF XIII is more stick-execution heavy than most games. Links and stuff are more natural whereas only a few characters have crucial 1-2F links. You can get away in XIII without really knowing them.
  • williamssessionswilliamssessions Joined: Posts: 27
    i think one the biggest things hurting the community are:
    - the size of the community currently does not allow for an even distribution of players at all skill levels. i dont think ive ever found someone that i really break even with when we are both playing at MAX POWER LEVEL, usually either one of us is holding back or its a constant blowout. im fine with Holding Dat match after match to level up but i dont think this is how most players feel. when i go play marvel i can always find someone that im going 50/50 with and i think thats the opportunity people are looking for when they put in work on their game.
    - people who dont play the game(or who do play) hyping up the game with statements like "KOF13 IS ONLY FOR STONE COLD OG's WITH TUNGSTEN TESTICLES." its not. actually its relatively easy, it just has a set of design decisions substantially different from Capcom games that demand to be understood if you are to compete in the game. kof13's cancel buffer window for example is ludicrously powerful and i think it to be more of a crutch than SF4 input shortcuts.
    - there are a couple video primers on youtube but most of them are rather long and go into painstaking detail. This is great for anyone who wants to put in the time but for enticing new players its intimidating. especially for the number of characters that a newbie has to pick, they would have to survey most of the cast all on their own and correctly ascertain the gameplan of every character they boot up in training mode before they can even compose a team. a primer that runs through each character, their respective gameplan and strengths would really help people to get into the game.
    - yeah online sucks but we cant do shit about it so its not worth discussing.
    - depending on how youre playing, the game can suffer some severe menu fatigue.
  • medivhmedivh Joined: Posts: 8
    Is it possible to play this game on PC?I dont have a console and I liked the game.Is there onlineplay and players in PC?
  • phoenixnlphoenixnl Joined: Posts: 536 ✭✭✭
    Is it possible to play this game on PC?I dont have a console and I liked the game.Is there onlineplay and players in PC?

The first arcade version has been dumped and can be played on PC, but only with massive input lag. It's very different from the console version. No there is no online play. And even if there was, it would probably be shit, just like on console.
  • Great_Dark_HeroGreat_Dark_Hero Mai game is WAAAAAY better than your game Joined: Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭
    I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Continue playing KOFXIII!!!
    https://twitter.com/Great_Dark_Hero http://ask.fm/Great_Dark_Hero
    KOFXIII: Mai / Hwa / Takuma (Subs: Elisabeth, Terry, King, Iori, Leona)
    DOA5U: Mila (Subs: Pai, Helene, Nyotengu)
    TTT2: Armor King/Jaycee (Subs: Michelle, Leo, Jin, Heihachi, Bruce)
    If you're learning about KOFXIII, please click on my FAQS here
    If you're learning how to play Mai Shiranui (or the Mai match up) on KOFXIII, start here

• LabanLaban KOF98 Player Joined: Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭
  • Great_Dark_HeroGreat_Dark_Hero Mai game is WAAAAAY better than your game Joined: Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭
    Courtesy to Desmond Delaghetto: The highlights of KOFXIII 2012!!!

https://twitter.com/Great_Dark_Hero http://ask.fm/Great_Dark_Hero
    KOFXIII: Mai / Hwa / Takuma (Subs: Elisabeth, Terry, King, Iori, Leona)
    DOA5U: Mila (Subs: Pai, Helene, Nyotengu)
    TTT2: Armor King/Jaycee (Subs: Michelle, Leo, Jin, Heihachi, Bruce)
    If you're learning about KOFXIII, please click on my FAQS here
    If you're learning how to play Mai Shiranui (or the Mai match up) on KOFXIII, start here

Its been a wild year, but I'm glad we've made it into the next one. Starting off this week, I'm going to be doing a Rookie Tournament at a local venue. It's in an effort to get new players or players who don't play in tournaments to get interested in it. The pot contribution comes from our local KoF scene and some experienced players will be there.

I feel this puts people who want to ask questions and people who want to give answers in the same building. Venues in this area have really scared away newcomers because of the skill gap and casual sessions for just KoF haven't been bringing in people.
  • bkfst_sausagebkfst_sausage ST / SRK2k3 OG Joined: Posts: 2,802
    Can somebody help me out and explain how moves are buffered when you activate HD mode?
    For example, with Kyo, I'll do D xxHD and I'll get that automatic C... Sometimes I get an automatic B though...
    Can I get others to come out as well? I'd like to have better control over this than hoping I get the C so I can continue the combo... That B throws my timing off whenever it happens.
    PSN: M1X4H < click it!
  • EmilEmil Joined: Posts: 4,050 ✭✭✭
    Most likely you are hitting BC too late. It causes normals like B or C to come out immediately after BC, which is annoying. It's not as much of a factor in this game as it is in older kofs like kof2k2, but it still happens in 13. It's especially the case if you are cancelling to HD from a weak attack, you have to input it way early.
    KoF97 - Chizuru/Yamazaki/Choi | KoF98 - Chizuru/Iori/Kyo/O.Chris | KoF2k2 - Kim/Whip/Athena/Choi |
    Kof13 - Duolon/Kim/Shen Woo | UMVC3 - Morrigan/Doom/Magneto | P4U - Shadow Labrys | SFxT - Lili/Xiaoyu |
    GGXXAC - DIZZY
    Thing is... I want the C to come out... but not the B... Is there any way that I can make it come out reliably and basically exploit it? Or is it random and shouldn't be relied on? Also, this was brought up in the DandyJ videos, but he never mentions that B coming out, just the C.
    Thing is... I want the C to come out... but not the B... Is there any way that I can make it come out reliably and basically exploit it? Or is it random and shouldn't be relied on? Also, this was brought up in the DandyJ videos, but he never mentions that B coming out, just the C.

Ok so this input glitch that I'm describing is basically, you input B+C and after the activation, it gives you a B or a C (even though you didn't input either button again). To avoid this, you should input BC earlier. Then if you want a C attack after the BC, you input your second C press immediately after.

I'm not sure how it works in kof13 but in 2k2...whether you get an accidental C as opposed to B coming out after your mistimed BC has to do with how you pressed your BC. Surprisingly, if you input your BC as C~B(that is, C then B as quickly as possible), it will give you a C right after the activation. It was necessary to do for some combos, like Choi's crouch B, BC, crouch C combo because it was too hard to do it normally. It's much easier to input the button presses correctly in kof13 to get this combo, so I'd just input it the "right way" rather than using this C~B trick.
    KoF97 - Chizuru/Yamazaki/Choi | KoF98 - Chizuru/Iori/Kyo/O.Chris | KoF2k2 - Kim/Whip/Athena/Choi |
    Kof13 - Duolon/Kim/Shen Woo | UMVC3 - Morrigan/Doom/Magneto | P4U - Shadow Labrys | SFxT - Lili/Xiaoyu |
    GGXXAC - DIZZY
  • HomunculiHomunculi Joined: Posts: 141
    How is Ryo/Elizabeth/Leona as a team?
    UMVC3 - Wesker/Doom/Dormammu
    KoF 13 - Ryo/Elizabeth/Leona

This is what I'm talking about...
    About 1:45
    yeah that's probably what I'm talking about, but I wouldn't rely on it. I input that Shen combo using an early BC into close C immediately and i can get it almost every time.
    GGXXAC - DIZZY
    One of the new Nishinipporri Versus videos says:

1月14日(月/祝) V-1 FINAL ~THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII CLIMAX 2on2~
    2012Evolution覇者「MadKOF」 3位「Lacid」 他韓国勢が参戦予定! LIVE配信予定

Seems like Madkof and Lacid will be coming back to Japan for some 2v2 tournament that will be streamed Jan 14th? Should be good.
    GGXXAC - DIZZY
  • ffffffffffffff Joined: Posts: 155
    I like this article in regards to team composition and order: http://orochinagi.com/wiki/index.php?title=KOF_XIII_Tutorial#Team_Order_by_Sparkster

That I already know. Doesn't say very much about how my choices of characters fits into their given roles.

Or are you saying that I shouldn't fuss so much over character selection?
    How is Ryo/Elizabeth/Leona as a team?

Well Ryo first definitely works. Leona works well as an anchor for obvious reasons...but I don't know how Elizabeth fits in there to be honest.

Tierwise, the team is pretty weak...but if you're a good player, you can overcome that.
    GGXXAC - DIZZY
    Well Ryo first definitely works. Leona works well as an anchor for obvious reasons...but I don't know how Elizabeth fits in there to be honest.

Tierwise, the team is pretty weak...but if you're a good player, you can overcome that.

Someone at my arcade said that tiers don't matter much in this game compared to games like SF4, is that true?
  • Lord_RaptorLord_Raptor Joined: Posts: 8,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kind of but that team would struggle because both Liz and Leona like to use alot of meter.
    Are you right? Are you READY!?
    www.twitter.com/HakethKOTB
  • NissanZaximaNissanZaxima Joined: Posts: 7,686
    Ryo/Liz/Leona? Team is going to take a LOT of work. Be prepared to get bopped by Kyo/Beni/Karate teams while you learn how to play them.
    XBL: NissanZaxima
    Twitter: NissanZaxima18
    Kind of but that team would struggle because both Liz and Leona like to use alot of meter.

Liz uses meter?
    Ryo/Liz/Leona? Team is going to take a LOT of work. Be prepared to get bopped by Kyo/Beni/Karate teams while you learn how to play them.

Kyo is already wrecking my Elisabeth hard with dat rushdown. I suppose Karate will do the same.

Thing that bothers me is that KoF has this amazing cast of interesting character designs, but the top tier just have to be the blandest shit possible.
    Beni and both Ioris are not bland at all... At least, I don't think so.