The Price Check Thread

Comments

• SpizyN00dlesSpizyN00dles Joined: Posts: 164
    Price check on a ComiCon PS3 TE stick. Only plugged in to test if it works
    PSN: DrkFD3S
    ·
  • PHXBradPHXBrad No Good at Games Joined: Posts: 3
    Could I get a price check on a used PS3 SFxTK VS stick. In good shape with the box. All stock parts.
    ·
  • mastermindmastermind BACON STRIPS Joined: Posts: 2,828
    Price check for an rtdzign mini stick. Paewang 360/PS3 PCB inside. Seimitsu LS-55 compact joystick, Seimitsu PS-14-D-N green buttons on the face and yellow PS-14-D-N for Start/Select. Radio Shack special buttons for Guide(Home)/Turbo and 4P/4K.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/83840/ebay/IMAG0238.jpg
    -mastermind. NEXT TIME, WE EAT FIGHT STICKS.

SF2 code: t+ c(+) T-@+ r f(++) g@+ m? s->++ v+ M- n--:-- o+
    ·
  • scalewormscaleworm old just means i've played more games than you Joined: Posts: 49
    Not to seem cruel or anything, but does anyone here, beside me, look at previous (in the past 11 pages) posts regarding items that they are asking the worth of?
    I read repeat repeat repeats of requests it seems.... must drive you-all the monitors, Crazy!
    ·
  • SmokeMaxXSmokeMaxX T.O. of A.R.K. Joined: Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭
    Not to seem cruel or anything, but does anyone here, beside me, look at previous (in the past 11 pages) posts regarding items that they are asking the worth of?
    I read repeat repeat repeats of requests it seems.... must drive you-all the monitors, Crazy!
    Prices change everyday. If you asked how much a Hori SCV Soul Calibur stick was worth a day before they dropped down to $90 brand new on Amazon/Newegg and then a day after, you'd get radically different prices. Some people aren't able to keep up with all of the variables that affect current market value.
    My Buy/Sell/Trade Thread: http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/174629/wts-360-ps3-hrap-3-buttons-ball-tops/p1
    Currently selling: Hori HRAP 4 Kais ($140 shipped)
    ·
  • scalewormscaleworm old just means i've played more games than you Joined: Posts: 49
    Prices change everyday. If you asked how much a Hori SCV Soul Calibur stick was worth a day before they dropped down to $90 brand new on Amazon/Newegg and then a day after, you'd get radically different prices. Some people aren't able to keep up with all of the variables that affect current market value.

Thanks... makes sense now.
    ·
  • FrankTheThirdFrankTheThird Joined: Posts: 250
    PC on a 360 SfxT V.S. auto detect dual mod, rj45 mod, good clean condition?
    ·
  • BakenekoBakeneko All Hail the Cat Girls! Joined: Posts: 91
    Price check on the Tekken 6 HORI HRAP stick on Xbox 360 (Wireless).
    UMvC3 : Team Meowcenaries - (Felicia/Taskmaster/Deadpool)
    BlazBlue : Taokaka/Terumi/Izayoi
    ·
  • BartStationBartStation Only 1 shade of Grey. Joined: Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭
    Price check on the Tekken 6 HORI stick on Xbox 360 (Wireless).
    T6 Hori maybe 50-60
    T6 HRAP 100-150
    Wu-Tang taught me 3 things: protect my neck, watch my step, and they ain't nothing to F with.
    SRKSale / TWITCH
    ·
  • chuuchuu Fan of the female form Joined: Posts: 3,492
    T6 Hori maybe 50-60
    T6 HRAP 100-150
    where you been good Sir? getting laid i hope..:P
    ·
    where you been good Sir? getting laid i hope..:P
    Working hella much. I bought persona and I still havent opened it up HAHA. Not even chasing pussy. The price check for pussy is about free to expensive depending on quality. It's sort of a wash, literally.
    PC on a 360 SfxT V.S. auto detect dual mod, rj45 mod, good clean condition?
    180 at least up to 220
    Wu-Tang taught me 3 things: protect my neck, watch my step, and they ain't nothing to F with.
    SRKSale / TWITCH
    ·
  • SRK awaKening16SRK awaKening16 Joined: Posts: 178
    Barely used mint fighting edge for 360.
    ·
  • 1jzGTE1jzGTE Joined: Posts: 65
    Posted this earlier but thought I give it another go.

HRAP2 8/10 condition all Sanwa buttons with inPin and etokki 360 converter without 360 controller?
    ·
  • ichiban-ichiban- Joined: Posts: 65
    Red hori arcana hearts hrap for xbox 360 brand new
    ·
    Barely used mint fighting edge for 360.
    Few bucks under retail. Maybe 5-15 percent off.
    Posted this earlier but thought I give it another go.
    HRAP2 8/10 condition all Sanwa buttons with inPin and etokki 360 converter without 360 controller?
    Hraps are collectible. So I am saying anywhere from 80-200 depending on the buyer
    Red hori arcana hearts hrap for xbox 360 brand new
    I am seeing 500 retail, but most likely 180 to 250.

Also price check isnt a place where youre going to get your stuff appraised, but what most people would pay for here on the forums.
    SRKSale / TWITCH
    ·
  • NotANoob81NotANoob81 Shinkiro Crackhead Eyes Joined: Posts: 863 ✭✭
    Hori SNES stick, no box?
    I'd say 35-45-ish depending on condition and considering what the last 3 that actually sold on eBay went for.
    Rocking a CRT display until something better comes along.
    ·
  • PsychoJoshPsychoJosh CRUNCH TIME Joined: Posts: 3,145
    Price check on a slightly used copy of Street Fighter X Tekken Special Edition game for 360, all features included, voucher for DLC gems not used, arcade bank disassembled?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    BIG THUG NUTZ
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ·
  • shichishichi srk fadc sleep Joined: Posts: 131
    I have a PS3 Hori VLX that was used for no more than 2 months. I have clear Seimitsu's installed with a mirror dustwasher (from Art) and clear Sanwa balltop + shaft cover. The original white Sanwa buttons are all sitting on the side and will be included. The button plugs are inside the joystick and I have the option board and original box. The only real visible markings on the joystick are near the joystick where the dustwasher rubs against the mirrored top surface.

Edit: I believe I found an empty box large enough, at work, to ship the stick in so the original box wouldn't have shipment stickers and tape all over it.
    Hori VLX | MadCatz FightStick V.S. | MadCatz FightStick Pro SFxSanrio
    ·
  • friedtofufriedtofu Joined: Posts: 21
    Price check on a PS3 (well maintained) with box, one controller, cords, and a copy of SSFIVAE.

Thanks
    ·
  • fifty8mmfifty8mm now in 3 different flavas... Joined: Posts: 342
    i have a snk/seimitsu ls-30....i havent seen many or any for that matter
    http://www.arcadeshop.de/images/arcade-joyst-rotary-snk.jpg
    its that one just wondering how much they go for
    ·
  • takinflighttakinflight Victory Declaration Joined: Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭
    Thank you for that bs set trippin MoDS for closing my thread and redirecting me here

Xmen vs sf coin op W alpha 3 both boards work great. The cabinet is the larger one I believe, the xmen vs sf marquee is clean. Cab definitely needs some tlc and the wiring for the sticks is kinda janky and its the stock happ shit.

Ballpark me someone por favor im curious as to their value.
    E3 1999 Staples Center: Immediately after Capcoms Alpha 3 tournament, which we apparently just missed....2 friends and I line up to the left of the main stage, hop on that alpha tre, we take almost a good 30 games straight from group of East Asian players.
    Its after a 22 hit Akuma tatsu juggle to end 1st match, the Japanese guy on P2, looks over and says " Damn its like that?" as I jump on, Im laughing quietly shrugging my shoulders. My friend goes "Hell ya fool! Wattup!? " and begins full up-rock, windmill to continuation and then pops back up in a bboy stance. Asian press chick/gf with them takes a couple pics of us and a couple of them and us. Later asks if we knew the guys we just beat...get this......Japans 2-8 aka Worlds 2-?? at that time? GTFO! i didnt follow any tourney shit, back then. We all laughed with a so what...a bit later them shrooms started kickin innnnnnn :-)
    We also go on buying Ice T a drink a couple hours later, parlayed for a good min,got a photo w him and us, played like Sega rally or some shit with the dude. Hes a great guy btw....later we try to get Coolio stoned while following his lil click around trying to figure out for one if his hair was real and secondly,who the hell were these dudes he was with,because these dudes were NOT in the Fantastic Voyage, or Gangsters Paradise videos and we kept asking them to spit something, we were beat boxing for some lady at Zoopit...??? wtf? where'd they go??? lol... We close out the night heckling Jay Leno, his chin and jeans as he gets ready to do some bs tech show interview , like pre tech TV

The End.
    ·
  • PinoyPrydePinoyPryde Student of SRK Tech Talk Joined: Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    I wanted to sell some things from comic con 2010, but am unsure of the price and how I should go about selling it.

Anyway, I have a Megaman Universe Poster signed by its producer, Akiko Ito, and a foam mega buster. Also have a MVC3 comic cover signed by niitsuma.

If anyone could give me some ideas on how i should sell this it would be greatly appreciated, as I don't want to put it on ebay or something and sell it for cheap when I possibly could have gotten more.
    I mash buttons and stomp my feet to music

arcadestatic.wordpress.com/ - Logs of current projects and other fun stuff.

Completed Projects: Suzo-Happ/IL custom shafts, Sanwa RG compatible PS-14-KN plungers, Replication OBS-A Assemblies for Seimitsu Large Switch Buttons
    ·
  • n00b1n8Rn00b1n8R Joined: Posts: 11
    what would a reasonable price for an SE stick's microphone PCB?
    ·
  • takinflighttakinflight Victory Declaration Joined: Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭
    what would a reasonable price for an SE stick's microphone PCB?
    I need the one THAT is connected to mine just shorted out
    E3 1999 Staples Center: Immediately after Capcoms Alpha 3 tournament, which we apparently just missed....2 friends and I line up to the left of the main stage, hop on that alpha tre, we take almost a good 30 games straight from group of East Asian players.
    Its after a 22 hit Akuma tatsu juggle to end 1st match, the Japanese guy on P2, looks over and says " Damn its like that?" as I jump on, Im laughing quietly shrugging my shoulders. My friend goes "Hell ya fool! Wattup!? " and begins full up-rock, windmill to continuation and then pops back up in a bboy stance. Asian press chick/gf with them takes a couple pics of us and a couple of them and us. Later asks if we knew the guys we just beat...get this......Japans 2-8 aka Worlds 2-?? at that time? GTFO! i didnt follow any tourney shit, back then. We all laughed with a so what...a bit later them shrooms started kickin innnnnnn :-)
    We also go on buying Ice T a drink a couple hours later, parlayed for a good min,got a photo w him and us, played like Sega rally or some shit with the dude. Hes a great guy btw....later we try to get Coolio stoned while following his lil click around trying to figure out for one if his hair was real and secondly,who the hell were these dudes he was with,because these dudes were NOT in the Fantastic Voyage, or Gangsters Paradise videos and we kept asking them to spit something, we were beat boxing for some lady at Zoopit...??? wtf? where'd they go??? lol... We close out the night heckling Jay Leno, his chin and jeans as he gets ready to do some bs tech show interview , like pre tech TV

The End.
    ·
  • CI581CI581 Joined: Posts: 3,291
    price check on the following:
    2ea Crystal PocketStation(Both Unused)
    Nintendo DS Electroplankton MIB(Domestic Version)
    DC Ikaruga(Mint/Complete With Obi)
    SS Radiant Silvergun(Mint/Complete With Obi)
    McFarlane Toys Collector's Club Exclusive Bag Of Iszs(Unopened. The only way to get a red Isz)
    ·
  • danjohnny5danjohnny5 Joined: Posts: 118
    Price check (and best suggested place to buy) playtech fighting pro stick to mod?
    ·
  • twotone8twotone8 Joined: Posts: 76
    i've been buying up brawlsticks to mod and have a BUNCH of extra parts left over. how much would it be reasonable to ask for 3 crap madcatz jlf clones and 24 crap sanwa clone buttons? y'think i could sell it all together as a package deal? or should i just let them collect dust in my closet.
    ·
    i've been buying up brawlsticks to mod and have a BUNCH of extra parts left over. how much would it be reasonable to ask for 3 crap madcatz jlf clones and 24 crap sanwa clone buttons? y'think i could sell it all together as a package deal? or should i just let them collect dust in my closet.
    20-30 or something. They arent crap. They are better than the ones in the original SEs.
    SRKSale / TWITCH
    ·
  • BustaBustBustaBust G.Dragon Joined: Posts: 2,072
    price check on mvc2 te stick
    -- Here is the list for best Abel players in the world --
    1. BustaBust: "The Best There Is, The Best There Was, And The Best There Ever Will Be"
    -- End of List --
    http://theabelblog.blogspot.com/
    ·
  • ZlasherZlasher www.disqus.com Joined: Posts: 77
    Just curious, price check on Madcatz Blazblue Xbox 360 TE. Like new condition (no bumps or dents or scratches). I have both a default and an Octogate for it.
    ·
  • hibachifinalhibachifinal Little Princess Joined: Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Price check, I have a Hori Real Arcade Pro V3 Virtua Fighter 5 FS edition (white) modded with all Seimitsu parts (LS-32-01, 8x PS-14-G's, and 1x OBSF-24 for start button).
    Original Art, Case are all intact, Everything is stock condition, apart from the Joystick and main Buttons
    Did i just devalue the stick? It's basically a V3 SE if you close your eyes :v
    CHECK OUT MY ARCADE-INSPIRED T-SHIRT SHOP! -- 部屋を掃除する必要があります// expert at cunnilingus
    ·
  • PinoyPrydePinoyPryde Student of SRK Tech Talk Joined: Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    Price Check on a used Toodles Spark PCB
    I mash buttons and stomp my feet to music

arcadestatic.wordpress.com/ - Logs of current projects and other fun stuff.

Completed Projects: Suzo-Happ/IL custom shafts, Sanwa RG compatible PS-14-KN plungers, Replication OBS-A Assemblies for Seimitsu Large Switch Buttons
    ·
  • TigerishTigerish ishishishishish Joined: Posts: 144
    How much are the old-style sanwa meshballs worth now? The ones with the "tighter" pattern?
    ·
  • CarnagetoxinCarnagetoxin Joined: Posts: 68
    Pricecheck on 2 madcatz xbox 360 PCBs, one from the MvC 2 stick, with all harnesses except joystick 5 pin, and one from the SE, no harnesses.
    ·
    Pricecheck on 2 madcatz xbox 360 PCBs, one from the MvC 2 stick, with all harnesses except joystick 5 pin, and one from the SE, no harnesses.
    25-35
    How much are the old-style sanwa meshballs worth now? The ones with the "tighter" pattern?
    15-20
    Price Check on a used Toodles Spark PCB
    5 to 15 percent off what he usually sells it for. Unless it's new.
    Price check, I have a Hori Real Arcade Pro V3 Virtua Fighter 5 FS edition (white) modded with all Seimitsu parts (LS-32-01, 8x PS-14-G's, and 1x OBSF-24 for start button).
    Original Art, Case are all intact, Everything is stock condition, apart from the Joystick and main Buttons
    Did i just devalue the stick? It's basically a V3 SE if you close your eyes :v
    I would say 130-220 more toward the expensive side. The PS-14s are hard to get a hold of anyways. That's ~55 in buttons alone.
    SRKSale / TWITCH
    ·
  • TigerishTigerish ishishishishish Joined: Posts: 144
    Blazblue 360 TE without box and with box. Got it listed up at 180 currently but wondering if that's way too low.
    ·
  • mhugh003mhugh003 Joined: Posts: 84
    PC on a custom stick maybe?

Pics are from when it was new, but I haven't used it much and it looks exactly the same.

IMG_6702.jpg

IMG_6728.jpg

IMG_6731.jpg

Sanwa black/white OSBF's (6x 30mm, 4x 24mm) (no triggers)
    JLF w/ meshball
    Xbox PCB w/ Toodles MC/IMP v1 (Xbox primary system, PS3 secondary)
    Zebrawood frame

I also have a dual modded PCB setup (not sure what to call it..)

Xbox PCB tied to MC/IMP v1 that has quick disconnects on every wire.. Basically just put it in a case, attach the quick connects to the buttons (no soldering) and you have a stick that works on 360 and PS3

Not sure what that would even be worth..
    -Mikael
    ·
  • mhugh003mhugh003 Joined: Posts: 84
    One more guys sorry,

What's the going price on an unused 30mm RG series button from Sanwa now?

I have a few sitting around and I haven't been able to find a thread in the trading outlet with someone selling them.
    -Mikael
    ·
  • CiberneticoCibernetico Joined: Posts: 307
    Price check on an unmodded Dreamcast ASCII FT stick. It's the SNK version of the stick and it's like new. I bought this years ago to try out the japanese setup but I just cannot get used to it and stuck with my Mas Stick. Going to finally get rid of it cause I just see no point in keeping it.

Also, how much should I expect to pay for one of those nubytech SF sticks? They seem pretty close to what a Mas Stick is but maybe a bit smaller.
    ·
  • DemonLosDemonLos Starbase Cadet Joined: Posts: 604
    Price check on Eightarc fusion ebony used please?
    Attack me if you dare, I will Mexican uppercut you!
    ·
  • FrankTheThirdFrankTheThird Joined: Posts: 250
    Anyone know what brand this ps2->ps3 converter is and how much i can sell it for?
    314b2g4.jpg
    ·
  • MayhemMayhem Mostly Harmless Joined: Posts: 577
    Been out of the arcade scene for a while, finally decided it is probably time to get rid of the few games I have left. Before posting anything for sale I figure it is best to check whether my pricing ideas still match today's market value, so here goes:

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike, Japanese region no-CD version, CPS3 motherboard and original security cartridge

CPS2 motherboard, Super Street Fighter II Turbo, Street Fighter Alpha 3, both games original Japanese region now Phoenixed

NeoGeo MV-1A motherboard, Mark of the Wolves, Last Blade 2, King of Fighters '98, original Japanese cartridges, Universe BIOS

Sammy Atomiswave motherboard, The Rumble Fish 2, original Japanese cartridge

Killer Instinct 2, originally a KI1 board with the KI2 upgrade kit so should be able to run either game with a ROM swap
    Once I start I cannot stop myself
    ·
  • danjohnny5danjohnny5 Joined: Posts: 118
    pricecheck: xbox 360 street fighter iv fightstick se modded with jlf, 7 white sanwa buttons (6 screw in, 1 snap in), 1 stock madcatz button. artwork replaced with afro samurai custom template

plays great...the only reason i'm wanting to sell it is because i have modded a playtech fighting stick that fits in my lap better.
    ·
  • Scrub SaibotScrub Saibot IT'S ME AUSTIN! Joined: Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭
    Boxed Hori VLX. Box has been opened but the stick has never been used.

Madcatz Standard Edition controller with Sanwa buttons and stick.

Working Super Nintendo with two controllers.
    YOU ALL BOUGHT IT!
    EVEN MY FAMILY, EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT!
    ·
  • SteakSushiSteakSushi Shimapan Connoisseur Joined: Posts: 66
    Hello, anyone know how much a PS3 MvC TE FightStick would fetch nowadays? My friend wants to sell his; it's in very good condition and comes with the box.

Here's some pics of it:
    http://i.imgur.com/tL8oR.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/dd3K3.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/8BStX.jpg
    ·
  • NubertNubert Toasty!!! Joined: Posts: 38
    Price check on an ls-32 circle gate?
    ·
  • luan87usluan87us Joined: Posts: 1,161
    Price check for a Hori RAP V3-SA Dual modded with ImpV2 + Madcatz Fightpad PCB. STill has original box, in good condition.
    "YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T BEAT MY BISON."
    ·
  • KattKatt Joined: Posts: 130
    Price check on a new sfxt stick pro with the pcb swapped out for a ps360 making it for both systems. Buttons and stick all new default.
    ·
  • Ace LondonAce London Joined: Posts: 189
    So I'm looking to sell 2 Duel Pro Mas Sticks for PS2/Dreamcast. However, both sticks have shorts in the cords. How much should each stick sell for?
    http://www.youtube.com/trueninjatactics /ninjando
    PSN: Ninja_Anonymous
    ·
  • EvilxLordxOniEvilxLordxOni XBL: xRAINBOWDASHx Joined: Posts: 51
    Price check on a Xbox 360 WWE All Stars Brawl stick please.
    Yo, I heard you like SRK's so we SRK'd your SRK.
    Burn this Nigga! Chaotic Flame!!!11
    ·