The Price Check Thread

Comments

• el grecoel greco Lite Dash Joined: Posts: 235 ✭✭✭
    they're going for less than $30.00 new on the major websites including madcatz. selling just the pcb might be a better option if you take in the shipping cost.
    ·
  • EvilxLordxOniEvilxLordxOni XBL: xRAINBOWDASHx Joined: Posts: 51
    they're going for less than $30.00 new on the major websites including madcatz. selling just the pcb might be a better option if you take in the shipping cost.

Thank you for the reply, I might buy it tonight :D
    Yo, I heard you like SRK's so we SRK'd your SRK.
    Burn this Nigga! Chaotic Flame!!!11
    ·
  • Vlad7779311Vlad7779311 Joined: Posts: 361
    I have a Hori Real Arcade Pro V3 SA for PS3 and PC. I bought this last year for about 150 Euros. It's in great working condition, but the paint from the top has been scraped off a little and there are small chips on the sides (If anybody asks for photos, I might provide them in this thread). NO MODS were made on it. How much should I sell it for?
    Playing as:
    TTT2: Kunimitsu, Feng Wei, Asuka. Also wanna try out Miguel, Anna, Michelle, Jaycee, Dragunov, Zafina, Leo, Lee, Lei & Wang.
    Skullgirls: Ms. Fortune/Cerebella. Looking forward to ALL 5 DLC characters.
    ST: Vega
    Persona 4 Arena: Akihiko
    UMvC3: I'm just a scrub trying to find a 3rd for a Dante/Strider team that isn't Vergil, Doom or Zero.
    GGXX AC+: Baiken is too hard. Looking for a new main. Maybe Faust, Millia, Potemkin or Jam?
    ·
  • David RodDavid Rod Joined: Posts: 4
    I love building custom fight sticks and I want to start selling them. I'm not at B15's level, but I've got a good workshop and I'm planning on expanding as I go. My question is, what are people willing to pay for a well-built personalized stick with or without all the fixings?
    ·
  • LemstarLemstar Joined: Posts: 102
    PC on a PS3 Chun-Li TE-S, couple of light scratches on the art, no damage to the body.
    ·
  • KYO84KYO84 Riddle Solver Joined: Posts: 1,211 ✭✭
    Xbox 360 SF4 Madcatz SE stick modded with full Sanwa parts and LB/LT buttons plugs for 6 button fighters.
    "Better that we die on our feet than live on our knees!" Magneto
    ·
  • jeevionjeevion Joined: Posts: 3
    I have three HRAP2: SA from the original release, not the re-release.

One is brand new unopened, two are lightly used, still a 10/10 condition, complete with box.

Anyone know what they might be worth? Thanks.
    ·
  • ExtremeYoshiFanExtremeYoshiFan Joined: Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭
    I have three HRAP2: SA from the original release, not the re-release.

One is brand new unopened, two are lightly used, still a 10/10 condition, complete with box.

Anyone know what they might be worth? Thanks.
    That's a tough one. Unopened? I'd guess ~$300, (simply due to what cost was to order one from the re-release would have been). Now, there aren't exactly enough of them out there to be able to set a good price for them so that's just a guess, and you would also have to prove that it is unopened(which may be quite difficult). For the others, I'd say ~$180-225, depending on the exact condition of the boxes and how quickly you wish to sell the sticks. But, that's the current going rate.

Might I ask why you wish to sell them? I could never part with my HRAP2 SA.
    ·
  • ComradeTaoComradeTao Rock It! Joined: Posts: 1,272
    What would be a fair price nowadays on a dual modded like-new SFxT Fightstick pro in the original box with a bat top?
    With God, all things are possible.

The words "Hype", "Community", "Salty", and "Troll" have lost meaning due to overuse.
    ·
  • YamatsuYamatsu when will you learn? Joined: Posts: 53
    Price check on a 360 Madcatz SE stick modded with sanwa parts?
    ·
  • theanimefan101theanimefan101 HYPE. BUTTON MASHING. SALTINESS Joined: Posts: 447
    Whats the pricing on PCB installation for a ps360+ PCB?
    Follow our group on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/groups/129209053830689/ so you can stay up to date about upcoming tournaments in wichita,ks
    ·
  • nk4enk4e Trying to adapt... Joined: Posts: 679
    A empty SE case and it's PCB?
    "The ultimate skill is to take up a position where you are formless.... Those who are able to adapt and change in accord with the enemy and achieve victor are called divine...."-Sun Tzu
    Thank Lolerskates for the Avatar!
    ·
  • theanimefan101theanimefan101 HYPE. BUTTON MASHING. SALTINESS Joined: Posts: 447
    Its a PS3 sfxt VS stick, the pcb is being replaced by the 360 pcb so its just rewiring.
    Follow our group on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/groups/129209053830689/ so you can stay up to date about upcoming tournaments in wichita,ks
    ·
  • temjinalphatemjinalpha ComMando Joined: Posts: 975
    what is a Hori VLX going for now a days? no box no extras just a good condition used stick for Xbox
    IEBattleGrounds.com | Youtube.com/IEBattleGrounds | Facebook.com/IEBattleGrounds
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    ·
  • BlankBlank Mash Attack Joined: Posts: 69
    unopened street fighter 25th anniversary collections set ?
    ·
  • bigsexyc420bigsexyc420 Keystone II Joined: Posts: 446
    Thoughts on a fair price for a great condition Hori VLX360 with box and all things it came with (board/inserts/foam etc) . Plus its been modded with a kitty for ps3/multi console support.

considering putting it up if its reasonable to do so.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    "Contra on the DS makes me want to punch myself in the balls"
    -Monte
    ·
  • deaded by pandadeaded by panda Joined: Posts: 290 ✭✭
    I've been thinking of selling my madcatz VS stick lately. I've gotten too used to the namco layout and can't stand viewlix anymore. So, what's this worth?

Mods:
    Toodles remora led board
    8 arceye3 leds (all buttons light up)
    8 sanwa clear buttons with art added
    Sanwa clear ball top
    Custom art
    Tek innovations 1/32 plexi
    Black painted bolts

Used it maybe for a month or so.

Pics:
    IMG_20130113_215541.jpg

IMG_20130113_215341.jpg

IMG_20130113_214936.jpg

Cgosms_2012-11-0312-45-38_0.jpg

I know retail what I paid for everything is pretty high, so what would be a good asking price?
    i suck at video games
    ·
  • HanSoo417HanSoo417 Joined: Posts: 105
    PC on...
    Madcatz SFxT fightstick pro in good condition
    Madcatz TE-S with some water damage on the art
    HRAP V3 SA in good condition
    HRAP V3 SA Kai also in good condition
    PSN: HanSoo417
    ·
  • skybournedudeskybournedude Joined: Posts: 5
    i wanted to know who much a 360 femme fatale fight stick cost. its been used a couple times..it original parts..nothing has been modded. i kept the box too
    ·
  • skybournedudeskybournedude Joined: Posts: 5
    i wanted to know who much a 360 femme fatale fight stick cost. its been used a couple times..it original parts..nothing has been modded. i kept the box too
    ·
  • daicondaicon Joined: Posts: 124
    Can anyone tell me what these would be worth?
    • Wood HAPP arcade stick case (from red octane, plexi top, generic buttons ps1 PCB
    • Beat up Agetec Dreamcast 'green goblin', no PCB, was modded to use a Sanwa stick apparently, includes original stick/buttons
    • madcatz Fightpad SD (poison/hugo vs king/marduk) briefly used, almost new

Thanks
    ·
    Wanting to know how much a lightly used ALTO 6 channel mixer would go for, trying to find the right price to sell it at.

Thanks
    ·
  • SupaFreak187SupaFreak187 Joined: Posts: 5
    Just wanted to know what would be a good price to pay someone to do custom artwork for a stick?
    ·
  • Octavian90Octavian90 Joined: Posts: 3
    I have a great condition HRAP Pro EX Xbox 360, with replaced Sanwa parts (square gate stick and buttons). Any idea on current value?

·
  • KSTKST Joined: Posts: 222
    edited February 2013
    Post edited by KST on
    "What can be better in life than a 64 oz of Pepsi, and a piece of pizza, and all the video games you can play." -Southern Hills Golfland 4 Life
    ·
  • hibachifinalhibachifinal Little Princess Joined: Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, just wanna ask what's the going-rate for a stock Virtua Stick High Grade these days? I kinda wanna get one, but of course, I don't wanna overpay much.

That is if i can find sellers at all lol
    CHECK OUT MY ARCADE-INSPIRED T-SHIRT SHOP! -- 部屋を掃除する必要があります// expert at cunnilingus
    ·
  • fifty8mmfifty8mm now in 3 different flavas... Joined: Posts: 342
    Hello, just wanna ask what's the going-rate for a stock Virtua Stick High Grade these days? I kinda wanna get one, but of course, I don't wanna overpay much.<br />
    <br />
    That is if i can find sellers at all lol
    theres some on ebay for 235 or 255
    but I think the going rate is around 200, 175, i think burneraz sold his dual modded for 250 recently

·
    edited March 2013
    Post edited by KST on
    "What can be better in life than a 64 oz of Pepsi, and a piece of pizza, and all the video games you can play." -Southern Hills Golfland 4 Life
    ·
  • OutkastOutkast Go Clippers Joined: Posts: 346
    How much do you guys think sealed round1 TE's are worth?
    http://8wayrun.com/
    Play Soul Calibur 5......
    ·
  • OGBlackJusticeOGBlackJustice Joined: Posts: 2
    How Much is the main PCB out of my Xbox 360 fightstick pro, worth? its the sfxt one if that makes any difference. looking to sell it since i just did a successful dual mod
    ·
  • C-SwordC-Sword Joined: Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    I have an used saturn-style controller for the PS2, all the buttons work, but one of them feels a bit stuck, how much could this be worth?

·
    edited March 2013
    How much does a MAS stick go for nowadays?
    -Super Mint condition. Never used to play really. Only used to test out to see if it works.
    -6 buttons layout.
    -PS/PS2 + Dreamcast wires (Both wires are official Sony/Sega wires)
    -HAPP joystick and buttons
    -Rare PCB inside. Can hook up to other multiple consoles as well. (N64, Gamecube, SNES)
    Post edited by KST on
    ·
  • BartStationBartStation Only 1 shade of Grey. Joined: Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭
    How Much is the main PCB out of my Xbox 360 fightstick pro, worth? its the sfxt one if that makes any difference. looking to sell it since i just did a successful dual mod
    Usually 20-50 depending on the market. IF the pads are on sale then 20, if not then anywhere from 30-50 with all wires.
    C-Sword wrote: »
    I have an used saturn-style controller for the PS2, all the buttons work, but one of them feels a bit stuck, how much could this be worth?
    Depending on the condition you can get whatever you want. 2 of them went on the forums for about 80-150ish. A brand new one was at the highest price. Just make sure it's working and not beat, then you can get almost anyprice.
    Outkast wrote: »
    How much do you guys think sealed round1 TE's are worth?
    A little bit under retail. Maybe 80-100 depending on system. Sometimes the TE boards in the 360 malfunction.

KST wrote: »
    How much does a MAS stick go for nowadays?
    -Super Mint condition. Never used to play really. Only used to test out to see if it works.
    -6 buttons layout.
    -PS/PS2 + Dreamcast wires (Both wires are official Sony/Sega wires)
    -HAPP joystick and buttons
    -Rare PCB inside. Can hook up to other multiple consoles as well. (N64, Gamecube, SNES)
    Maybe 130-220 since it's multi console. The problem is that people don't care about dreamcast or ps2 support. (I do, but most people dont). Depending on the happ joystick you can get toward the higher end of the price range.
    Wu-Tang taught me 3 things: protect my neck, watch my step, and they ain't nothing to F with.
    SRKSale / TWITCH
    ·
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird Put a smile on that face Joined: Posts: 13,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much would a copy of Metal Gear Solid 4 signed by Hideo Kojima, Yumi Kikuchi and Christopher Randolph in good condition net me?
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    ·
  • UnreallysticUnreallystic Painyatta Joined: Posts: 13,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    I'm not really sure where to post this, so I'm starting here. I found a GREAT deal on joystick that would be great for 'projects'

http://www.amazon.com/Arcade-Fighter-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B002EEND54

I found that stick for $5 at "Five Below". It's a Wii stick that has a wire compartment, tons of weight, and a decent layout. You could get a PS360 or something, throw it in there and have a SUPER cheap enclosure. Parts look like typical sanwa sizing, I'm hoping to get my hands into it this week to find out/verify...making a stick for my son...if he breaks it, so what, it was five bucks hahaha. Cover is apparently easily removable too for custom artwork.

If this isn't where I should post this, PLEASE let me know and I'll move it. Tech Talk just didn't seem right.
    -:bluu:
    Post edited by Unreallystic on
    ·
  • DirrtyPopDirrtyPop Joined: Posts: 114
    What do ps2 saturn pads go for normally? New and used I am looking to buy one
    ·
  • MotoyukiMotoyuki Joined: Posts: 258
    How much is a red sfxt fight stick pro for xbox 360 go for these days? Don't have original box. In excellent condition.
    ·
  • .Cobra.Cobra Winds Of Madness Joined: Posts: 2,553
    Motoyuki wrote: »
    How much is a red sfxt fight stick pro for xbox 360 go for these days? Don't have original box. In excellent condition.
    The limited run one? Probably $200 I'd say. Mainly collectors would be the ones to pick that up imo. Being that the traditional SFxT Pro stick goes for $160 (and they're on sale for $100 at the moment), I'd say $200 would be a fair price.

Just my 2 cents anyway.

PGFX Kiu, AKA "Wesker".
    ·
  • Jill ValentineJill Valentine Joined: Posts: 175
    What about a B15 Rufus stick? How much do B15 sticks go for? There's a minor dent on the backside but everything works great.

·
  • iorywangiorywang Joined: Posts: 298
    Hi guys, haven't been here for a while and want to check prices for the following item:

factory sealed TE RD1 for xbox360

clean stock namco stick with box, box has shelf dmg

clean ps3 cthulhu moded namco without box

Thanks ahead
    ·
  • munn3yxmunn3yx Joined: Posts: 737
    iorywang wrote: »
    Hi guys, haven't been here for a while and want to check prices for the following item:

Thanks ahead

The TE would probably go for retail or less. So many out there that the market is saturated with them
    ·
  • SmokeMaxXSmokeMaxX T.O. of A.R.K. Joined: Posts: 7,716 ✭✭✭
    A brand new Round 1 TE going for retail? You're talking about this one right?
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001M22WN8
    My Buy/Sell/Trade Thread: http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/174629/wts-360-ps3-hrap-3-buttons-ball-tops/p1
    Currently selling: GG:XRD for PS4 ($39 shipped), Hori HRAP 4 Kais ($140 shipped), and a dual modded 360/PS3 hitbox.
    ·
    SmokeMaxX wrote: »
    A brand new Round 1 TE going for retail? You're talking about this one right?
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001M22WN8

Yup. Used TE go for 60-90 bucks max. Rd 1 TE arent that hard to come by.
    ·
  • jpenguin77jpenguin77 I just keep gettin back up Joined: Posts: 228 ✭✭
    edited April 2013
    I guess I'm just looking for an appraisal not to sell (unless I get a Foehammer) I have for PS3 an SE Madcatz with Sanwa OBSF 30mm Pushbuttons Dark Hai (Grey) and Sanwa JLF with Octagonal gate. Quanto Esto?
    Also my "Chanko Stew" a SCV Madcatz with Sanwa OBSN 30mm Screw Buttons rewired to Capcom "type a" joystick and Octagonal gate installed with Art's 1/32 plexi cover. If you wanna see pics go to http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/8093897/#Comment_8093897
    Post edited by jpenguin77 on
    Avian Smackdown
    ·
  • BartStationBartStation Only 1 shade of Grey. Joined: Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    jpenguin77 wrote: »
    I guess I'm just looking for an appraisal not to sell (unless I get a Foehammer) I have for PS3 an SE Madcatz with Sanwa OBSF 30mm Pushbuttons Dark Hai (Grey) and Sanwa JLF with Octagonal gate. Quanto Esto?
    Also my "Chanko Stew" a SCV Madcatz with Sanwa OBSN 30mm Screw Buttons rewired to Capcom "type a" joystick and Octagonal gate installed with Art's 1/32 plexi cover. If you wanna see pics go to http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/8093897/#Comment_8093897

SE is 60-80
    TE is 90-130
    Post edited by BartStation on
    Wu-Tang taught me 3 things: protect my neck, watch my step, and they ain't nothing to F with.
    SRKSale / TWITCH
    ·
  • jpenguin77jpenguin77 I just keep gettin back up Joined: Posts: 228 ✭✭

SE is 60-80
    TE is 90-130

Thanks that's actually pretty good. Welp gotta be a good boy and wait till it says "6 months" :D
    Avian Smackdown
    ·
  • iorywangiorywang Joined: Posts: 298
    munn3yx wrote: »
    iorywang wrote: »

Thanks ahead

The TE would probably go for retail or less. So many out there that the market is saturated with them

Thanks, RD1 TEs are too cheap here. they are crazy expensive in Asia.
    ·
  • headmasterritualheadmasterritual Joined: Posts: 125 ✭✭
    How much do the Namco ps1 and Dreamcast Agetec sticks go for? The Namco stick has a fair amount of rust on the bottom.
    ·
    How much do the Namco ps1 and Dreamcast Agetec sticks go for? The Namco stick has a fair amount of rust on the bottom.

Dreamcast should be about $50. Namco shoulf be around the same price too but not sure how rust would affect the price. Could be a little or alot
    ·