The Price Check Thread

Comments

• mcginnismcginnis Smile :D Joined: Posts: 2,116
    Ko good deal. I'm not desperate to sell it so I'll leave it on here for a while before trying anything else. :D
    "If there is no great glorious end to all this, if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do. 'cause that's all there is. What we do, now, today."
    ·
  • shaktazukishaktazuki Heel-ground tortillas for sale! Joined: Posts: 538
    How much would a SF 15th Anniversary PS3 native arcade stick go for, with original artwork and poster, with a perfect 360 joystick and HAPP buttons, with the PCB being a cthulhu?
    ·
  • DeRezzDeRezz Richmond Resets Joined: Posts: 321
    What would I be looking to get for my PS3 SFIV Madcatz SE Arcade Stick modded with 8 Sanwa OBSF-30, 30mm Pushbuttons (6 Red, 2 White), Sanwa Square Gate JLF-TP-8T Joystick, and Sanwa ball top? Plays like new, and no damage done to the stick. I still have the original box if that means anything. Trying to get rid of it and put the money towards a TE. I'm new to this trading business, but would I be lucky to find a stock Madcatz TE to possibly trade with? Not in this thread, of course.

Local Richmond stream. You can find me playing on here often.
    ·
  • PensukePensuke FUCK GUILE Joined: Posts: 166
    How much would a stock Agetec (Green Goblin) stick be? And a ASCII Stick FT for Dreamcast (the one with an optical stick)? Does color make a difference in price for the ASCII stick?
    ·
  • TrippfanTrippfan That Bob Ross Guy... Joined: Posts: 990
    I have a Korean Style Finkle case with a taoyoung fanta stick and siemitsu buttons and 3 sanwa 24mm buttons on the front for start, menu, back. This stick does not have a pcb. How much should i ask for it.
    ST: Claw, Dictator, SSFIV AE: Cammy/Vega, KOF XIII: Clark, Mai, Iori, TTT2: Anna/Kunimitsu
    "I laid my offering down at the alter of low forward and my prayers were answered by the god of HP Rekkas x3 blessed be da dizzy." -Corrosion
    ·
  • ChunstoppableChunstoppable Can't CLSW loop Joined: Posts: 978
    I have both Digital Devil Saga games for PS2. The outside "Collector's Box" isn't in too good condition but last time I checked the actual games were fine. I should note that I don't have the artbook that came with the first game. How much would this be worth?

Thanks!
    PSN: Psycho_Six | XBL: Accel XIII
    Street Fighter: Ryu/Chun-Li (90% of the time. :/)
    Guilty Gear: Sol, Venom/HOS -- I really wish there was a playable T-Rex though. >_>
    Tekken Tag 2: Asuka x Jaycee/Kunimitsu
    ·
  • miller483miller483 Joined: Posts: 73
    What's the going price on a MvC2 TE for PS3?
    ·
  • ONE100BILLONE100BILL Joined: Posts: 262
    What is the going price for brand new unassembled chimp kits? I have 2 I want to sell.
    ·
  • ibeatuibeatu 107 positive feedback gone :( Joined: Posts: 2,990
    How much would a SF 15th Anniversary PS3 native arcade stick go for, with original artwork and poster, with a perfect 360 joystick and HAPP buttons, with the PCB being a cthulhu?

i forget how much the original p360 go for id say 120-150 shipped ask jdm
    What would I be looking to get for my PS3 SFIV Madcatz SE Arcade Stick modded with 8 Sanwa OBSF-30, 30mm Pushbuttons (6 Red, 2 White), Sanwa Square Gate JLF-TP-8T Joystick, and Sanwa ball top? Plays like new, and no damage done to the stick. I still have the original box if that means anything. Trying to get rid of it and put the money towards a TE. I'm new to this trading business, but would I be lucky to find a stock Madcatz TE to possibly trade with? Not in this thread, of course.

75 shipped
    How much would a stock Agetec (Green Goblin) stick be? And a ASCII Stick FT for Dreamcast (the one with an optical stick)? Does color make a difference in price for the ASCII stick?

agetec stick 50 shipped also depends on condition

ascii optical stick 100-120 shipped
    What's the going price on a MvC2 TE for PS3?

depending on condition 100-125 shipped
    What is the going price for brand new unassembled chimp kits? I have 2 I want to sell.

about 25 shipped
    ·
  • shaktazukishaktazuki Heel-ground tortillas for sale! Joined: Posts: 538
    i forget how much the original p360 go for id say 120-150 shipped ask jdm
    That's not worth the price of just the parts, to say nothing of labor nor shipping. No way.
    ·
  • Jhino3384Jhino3384 Modding since 07 Joined: Posts: 261
    Hi guys, i have a stock red octane stick with a busted baolian switch and no pcb. I'm thinking i should just ebay it, but not sure for how much :/
    XBLGT/PS4 PSN ID: JHino3384
    ·
  • kitsunisankitsunisan I need alcohol Joined: Posts: 3,227 ✭✭✭
    Quick question on shipping, what would the PDP MK stick cost to ship? It's about the same weight as the Madcatz stick, box seems to be about twice as tall. $15-20 would be a safe bet?
    And I picked up a couple of the MK tournament sticks at Best Buy for a decent deal, I'm looking to sell one of the sticks for just enough to make my stick almost free. Would it go around here for $90-100 plus shipping for the stick only? Never looked into what they're actually worth.
    DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES. THANK YOU - The Community
    ·
  • kylednotmkylednotm So It Goes Joined: Posts: 236
    I use UPS, and I'm shipping my PDP stick from California to a buyer in New York for around $18.00 for ground shipping. I'm sure USPS is about the same.
    A glass can only spill what it contains.
    ·
  • ShigegakiShigegaki じゅりさんが Joined: Posts: 177
    How much do TE Round 2's go for? Since I bought a 360, I have no use for two since I want to get into XBL.
    SSFIVAE2012: Ryu / Gen
    ·
  • sait0usait0u Joined: Posts: 1,149
    How much do TE Round 2's go for? Since I bought a 360, I have no use for two since I want to get into XBL.

read this from....
    Density- depending on the usage and overall condition most TE sticks are posting for $80-$100 shipped and TE S around $95 - 110 shipped on this forum.... Madcatz discount sales also is a factor... when they are selling TE sticks for $100 plus free shipping buying a used TE for the same amount doesnt help the seller... DUAL MODDED TE's are a diffrent story all together so this is really just for stock TE's with an occational button mod or artwork...
    ·
  • psychochronicpsychochronic 5 fingers in a fist Joined: Posts: 1,854
    How much would a lightly used Hori VLX (with MC + Imp2.1, works on PS2/XBOX/GC (in one cord, no RJ-45 though) as well as PS3/360). go for, without shipping? I was thinking $400?
    FGC Google Map: https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=z7moF_GAiTa4.kxWOHrLkpOgM
    Photobucket: http://www.tinyurl.com/p9eu67p
    Youtube: psychochronic, psychorarity
    ·
    How much would a lightly used Hori VLX (with MC + Imp2.1, works on PS2/XBOX/GC (in one cord, no RJ-45 though) as well as PS3/360). go for, without shipping? I was thinking $400?

some people sell duel modded ones on here for 300 which is cheap imo due to shipping you should list it for that price and go from there if you have all those wires you should be fine
    ·
  • psychochronicpsychochronic 5 fingers in a fist Joined: Posts: 1,854
    some people sell duel modded ones on here for 300 which is cheap imo due to shipping you should list it for that price and go from there if you have all those wires you should be fine

I was told from some people that I could get at least $400 for it, $350 lowest if anything. Bear in mind, this does not include shipping and I'm located in Canada.
    FGC Google Map: https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=z7moF_GAiTa4.kxWOHrLkpOgM
    Photobucket: http://www.tinyurl.com/p9eu67p
    Youtube: psychochronic, psychorarity
    ·
  • TRiXWoNTRiXWoN Solder Soldier in the 6 Button Army Joined: Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭
    Just curious how much a modded Hori T5 anniversary would be worth. I did a full desolder job on the pcb and put in quick disconnect plugs on the PCB and the button ends. I got custom art printed at mamemarquees.com. It has full sanwa parts in it, also has a plexi from arthong on it (which is signed by daigo... not that thats worth anything really)

Also was curious if people would be interested in buying the Kidrobot Street Fighter minifigures I want to buy a case and sell the duplicates. I figure they would be worth 10-15 each except the rare one.
    ::Mod till your heart's content::
    ·
  • sdweim85sdweim85 Joined: Posts: 107
    How much would I get for....

I have 2 custom arcade sticks that I made myself. Their not pretty but the components are quality.

1st stick
    Sanwa JLF (black bat top)
    8 30mm Sanwa buttons (Red, Blue, and black)
    3 24mm Sanwa buttons (white and black)
    Toodles Multi-Console PCB
    Neutrik USB feed through.
    Everything is all wired up in a box with plexi on top, T-molding on the side, and some nice art on top.
    http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m511/sdweim85/?action=view¤t=IMG_20110422_185041.jpg

2nd Stick
    Seimitsu LS-32 (clear bubble ball top)
    6 30mm Seimitsu buttons (white)
    3 24mm Seimitsu buttons (white)
    Toodles Multi-Console PCB
    Box is extremely simple, No plexi, no art, just painted completely white.
    http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m511/sdweim85/?action=view¤t=263003_603350505577_198601933_32579009_2074491_n.jpg
    ·
  • AlbirieoAlbirieo Joined: Posts: 18
    I've got a stock slightly used MvC2 TE stick I'm looking to sell and was wanting to see how much it would go for. It's a tad dusty but it's in perfect working order. IT's also a 360 stick.
    ·
  • shin neferioshin neferio BEHOLD! Joined: Posts: 788
    mvc3 collectors for ps3, char codes have been used, and guide. together, both mint condition.
    5th King of Tetris
    ·
  • GamePadVAGamePadVA Joined: Posts: 111
    How much should I ask for an unopened Femme Fatale stick for 360? I've seen them go anywhere between $200-450 on eBay. Would requesting a straight trade for an unopened EX Premium VLX be fair?
    ·
  • MajinhurricaneMajinhurricane Forced to play super turbo, f%@# Cammy. Joined: Posts: 3,304
    40 gig fat ps3, with a few games and costume packs on it DLed?
    But there is no implying that every Rose player picked Rose just so they can go "hur hur hur hur there is nothing you can hur hur hur do about hur hur hur let the spirits guide you hur hur hur hur". -Anton
    ·
  • xnammerxxnammerx Joined: Posts: 750
    how much would a femme fetale xbox 360 te cost? replaced all buttons, bubble top, and blazblue artwork with plexi but that could always be changed also i replaced the jlf i think it was called because i did get the common issue with it where it stopped working so now it's replaced
    ·
  • ResynnResynn Joined: Posts: 9
    How much is a PS3 Home/Turbo circuit board worth for a Madcatz SSF4 TE "S" circuit board?
    The following pics will explain alittle more of what i am asking.
    268307_10150262461038467_711048466_7458928_691763_n.jpg

267980_10150262461198467_711048466_7458931_6635842_n.jpg
    ·
  • eperelezeperelez VAS-HG FTW! Joined: Posts: 1,436
    how much would a femme fetale xbox 360 te cost? replaced all buttons, bubble top, and blazblue artwork with plexi but that could always be changed also i replaced the jlf i think it was called because i did get the common issue with it where it stopped working so now it's replaced
    Depends on the condition & if the original retail box is included since it's rare. If I were you I would switch everything back to the default Femme Fatale theme before you sell it.
    "Namco Stick Are #1 In The World, No Doubt There As I Meus King Of Namco Sticks Who Conquer 50 Of This Stick And Sold 40 To My Follow Srk Members And Has 10 in His Home.
    Namco Stick's Are For Live Baby."
    --meus
    HeatWare=eperelez http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=84368
    ·
    Depends on the condition & if the original retail box is included since it's rare. If I were you I would switch everything back to the default Femme Fatale theme before you sell it.
    well the thing is when you peel off the original art work it kinda gets ruined because it has a clear protective layer over it i think and that comes off a little. =/ the joystick itself is pretty much mint and since i swapped out the jlf it's even better than it was originally since it wont die out like the stock one did. I have all the orignal parts and the orignal box is in great shape still. so pretty much the only downfall is the original artwork since the clear layer is bubbled here and there
    ·
    well the thing is when you peel off the original art work it kinda gets ruined because it has a clear protective layer over it i think and that comes off a little. =/ the joystick itself is pretty much mint and since i swapped out the jlf it's even better than it was originally since it wont die out like the stock one did. I have all the orignal parts and the orignal box is in great shape still. so pretty much the only downfall is the original artwork since the clear layer is bubbled here and there

depends on how u take it out:)
    ·
    my te2 came off just fine but when it came to the femme fetale no matter how careful i was it just happened no matter what >_<
    ·
  • ComradeTaoComradeTao Rock It! Joined: Posts: 1,245
    I'm thinking about selling a near mint Namco stick. I can see a small amount of surface rust (less than one square centimeter) on the bottom that can probably be brushed off. Everything else about it looks completely mint.

What's the going rate for these things?
    With God, all things are possible.

The words "Hype", "Community", "Salty", and "Troll" have lost meaning due to overuse.
    ·
    I'm thinking about selling a near mint Namco stick. I can see a small amount of surface rust (less than one square centimeter) on the bottom that can probably be brushed off. Everything else about it looks completely mint.

What's the going rate for these things?

without seeing it id say 80 shipped if mint more or less
    ·
  • Nobus3r1 ver. 2.0Nobus3r1 ver. 2.0 -_- Joined: Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭
    I'm thinking of parting out the stick I have for sale (as no one seems interested in it) and was wondering what the PS360 in it would fetch on its own.
    + more or less pre-wired (there are some .187 QDs instead of .110 ones on the ground daisy chain because I ran out of the latter during installation)
    - one of the screw-down terminals cracked and now has a wire soldered to the pin instead

Also I have a couple of metallic AOU 2011 ball tops that I don't think I'm going to ever use. Thoughts on those?
    My Sale Thread: http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/137405/wts-crossbone-intensity-pro-controllers-d2rv-gs-misc-wtt-see-2nd-post-updated-01-06-15/p1
    Current highlights include: Phreakmods Crossbone, Blackmagic Intensity Pro, PS3 MLG Pro Circuit Controller, a lot of misc. parts and some gaming related collectibles 
    ·
  • masturfadermasturfader Fr:Russia with glove Joined: Posts: 1,421
    How much is a new Evo stick sack worth shipped in the US. Would anyone be interested in this?
    ·
    Want to trade an AOU balltop for an original pink meshball?
    I'm thinking of parting out the stick I have for sale (as no one seems interested in it) and was wondering what the PS360 in it would fetch on its own.
    + more or less pre-wired (there are some .187 QDs instead of .110 ones on the ground daisy chain because I ran out of the latter during installation)
    - one of the screw-down terminals cracked and now has a wire soldered to the pin instead

Also I have a couple of metallic AOU 2011 ball tops that I don't think I'm going to ever use. Thoughts on those?
    ·
  • Nobus3r1 ver. 2.0Nobus3r1 ver. 2.0 -_- Joined: Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭
    Want to trade an AOU balltop for an original pink meshball?
    Hi, sorry but I'm not really looking for any trades at the moment. Once I figure out a price I will definitely be putting them up for sale.
    My Sale Thread: http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/137405/wts-crossbone-intensity-pro-controllers-d2rv-gs-misc-wtt-see-2nd-post-updated-01-06-15/p1
    Current highlights include: Phreakmods Crossbone, Blackmagic Intensity Pro, PS3 MLG Pro Circuit Controller, a lot of misc. parts and some gaming related collectibles 
    ·
    How much should I sell my pelican converter for?
    ·
    How much is a new Evo stick sack worth shipped in the US. Would anyone be interested in this?
    last 1 i seen sold for 20 shipped if u go for 15 shipped though id take it :)
    How much should I sell my pelican converter for?

35 shipped n see where it goes from there
    ·
  • bike_seatbike_seat Joined: Posts: 106
    Is the price of this item too much?

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/vgm/2526948136.html

It looks like crap and the guy is charging $190 for it. Am I missing something? I don't need a stick (I already have 3), I was just casually browsing what was available on craigslist.
    ·
  • jdm714jdm714 Blue Blue Glass Moon Joined: Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭
    Expensive.
    And no Acrylic is not cool.
    J&J SoCal Modding: http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/113434/
    Visit J&J SoCal Modding's Blog for review of new Arcade Parts: http://jjsocalmodding.blogspot.com
    ·
  • El_MaizEl_Maiz You can never tell with that guy Joined: Posts: 3,023
    How much would a TE costwithout the stick or buttons? Just the wires, PCB, and case?
    ·
  • xroflmaowtfxxroflmaowtfx AKA Tai Joined: Posts: 68
    Price check on a HRAP2 for the PS2

3k13o23l55O15V15U2b6le6028a74d2ae1c3f.jpg

and a Hori FS2 for the PS2
    3nd3p03l85O55T45R6b6l7762e8f19bdc1a5b.jpg
    ·
  • TRiXWoNTRiXWoN Solder Soldier in the 6 Button Army Joined: Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭
    Is the price of this item too much?

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/vgm/2526948136.html

It looks like crap and the guy is charging $190 for it. Am I missing something? I don't need a stick (I already have 3), I was just casually browsing what was available on craigslist.
    Oh my god that stick is TERRIBLE... what did he do to the bezel? and that art... BLECH so bad
    ::Mod till your heart's content::
    ·
  • VietGeekVietGeek Joined: Posts: 238
    It looks like the screw holding that section of the bezel is badly stripped and so he probably manually cut or ripped the bezel off.

Perhaps price is high because ample DNA samples are inside.
    ·
  • torntorn Free as the Wind Joined: Posts: 291
    Blaze Two Player stick (Black with Hot pink buttons) for the PS1.
    ·
    Price check on a HRAP2 for the PS2

and a Hori FS2 for the PS2

hrap 2 100-125 id say cant really see the condition of it
    prob 50 for the fs2
    ·
  • CakeWasBanneddCakeWasBannedd Joined: Posts: 57
    How much would an Arcade In A Box stick go for?

6 Happ buttons, Sanwa buttons for start/select/home, Sanwa stick with clear bubble top, MC cthulhu/xbox pad so it works on PC/PS3/360.

Externals

Internals

Thanks!
    ·
  • darkelmnt4darkelmnt4 Joined: Posts: 1
    Hello,

I have a custom 2 player arcade controller that I would like to sell, but I have no idea how much it is worth.
    16 Sanwa 30mm Screw-In buttons
    2 Toodles ChimpSMD (works great for PS3 and PC, and can be modded to work for 360)
    Custom 2 player case. All wood with a black finish on it.

Some Images
    http://imgur.com/Pel4i
    http://imgur.com/JKPpm
    http://imgur.com/EHk4r
    http://imgur.com/3BHNP
    http://imgur.com/UZ7lM

Any help on how much I could sell this for would be great.
    ·
    a QCF case go for now a days?
    and a paewang pcb
    ·
    a QCF case go for now a days?
    and a paewang pcb

Bravo, found the right place finally....Tool.
    ·