CT Thread | SFV Launch event Feb 16th @ Card Carrier Games Milford

Comments

• mcpeanutsmcpeanuts Joined: Posts: 287
    Guys there will be another warmup tourney for Evo next sunday who is interested in some skull girl action?
    Oh! I'm super interested in action involving Skullgirls.
  • ill_willill_will yes Joined: Posts: 2,073
    so is CT gonna just duck me in mvc2 as a whole state? is that whats goin on?

and :( i wanna go to the beau-b-q but theres a tourney in mass on the 30th :(
    Team H8's Rivi
    4ociouS
    min byung ji
    "Marvel is like beer pong" - Tony B. <----TRUUUUUUUE
  • EssexEssex hahaha i poast thrad Joined: Posts: 384

So youre just not going to go to either is what youre saying?
  • mayor mcjustinmayor mcjustin Betty White = GDLK Joined: Posts: 1,801
    Last night we had a fun ass room in AE 2012 IsaacIsTheBest Edition. Anyone down for another Endless tonight?
    ST: Dee Jay
    Persona 4 Arena: I have no idea yet !!!!
    So youre just not going to go to either is what youre saying?

Team H8's Rivi
    4ociouS
    min byung ji
  • BacardiBacardi steal this avatar Joined: Posts: 5,391 mod

So your going to come to a tournament? If you dont come we cant play its that simple
    Twitter: @New_Challengers | Follow for the latest news on CT tournaments and events
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/newchallengersct
    Oh! I'm super interested in action involving Skullgirls.

Well getting setups shouldnt be to hard but getting people to come to play is a different story. Im going to run it next sunday at Warmup #2 see if I can get Chibi to come up
    Twitter: @New_Challengers | Follow for the latest news on CT tournaments and events
  • kryonikkryonik Yeah, I'm gonna need you to come in on Caturday. Joined: Posts: 930
    well d00000dz im gonna have the beau-B-Q on june 30th its a saturday. shoot me a msg or txt me if ya gonna come.
    More hot babes this time. PJ isn't enough to go around.
  • noodles416noodles416 Joined: Posts: 60
    Last night we had a fun ass room in AE 2012 IsaacIsTheBest Edition. Anyone down for another Endless tonight?
    just got xbl lol... im down! who should i add?
    you can add me if you want

gamer tag: mayor mcjustin
    So your going to come to a tournament? If you dont come we cant play its that simple
    shots fired

its just so far away broski :( #brokelife
    play me in VF soon! I Am Shun-Di
    Team H8's Rivi
    4ociouS
    min byung ji
  • beaududebeaudude thats pretty ratdick Joined: Posts: 139
    More hot babes this time. PJ isn't enough to go around.

we probably should just hire strippers....
    :( i wanna go to the beau-b-q but theres a tourney in mass on the 30th :(

fuck the tourney we're gonna get drunk as fuck all day cook swim and play some fuggin games!!!!
  • GysbertGysbert A.k.a. Cheeseburger Joined: Posts: 978
    That tourney in Mass is in Boston which is a terrible place. Id rather get stabbed in New Haven or even go to ...... Rhode Island.
    Props to savaii64 for the avatar!
  • kryonikkryonik Yeah, I'm gonna need you to come in on Caturday. Joined: Posts: 930
    Don't say things you can't take back, Doug.
  • GysbertGysbert A.k.a. Cheeseburger Joined: Posts: 978
    Don't say things you can't take back, Doug.

*kissy face*
    Props to savaii64 for the avatar!
  • TZWhiteShadowTZWhiteShadow Oooooh Gurl!! Joined: Posts: 659
    "I don't know shit about smash but I bet you needed items". Essex Billingham - 2011
  • BlooddrunkBlooddrunk Guy Guru Joined: Posts: 3,244
    shots fired

its just so far away broski :( #brokelife
    play me in VF soon! I Am Shun-Di

Will I hate your Shun.. that is all.

Justin I'll probably be on.

Rashikal.. You better bring that Wii if you come to this tourney or someone supply it. Windsor.. you better show up I want to Ness vs Lucas Blackout! Afterwards.. I want a 0.5 match and I'm playing Falco..
    "My mains are normally Ninjas, Kung Fu artists, or Swords. I also love sleep and food."
  • CGM NaniwaTigerCGM NaniwaTiger Contract fulfilled.... Joined: Posts: 391
    Planning on coming Sunday. Walter, what are the chances of MK being run?
    Ultra:Ryu, Poison Alpha3:Ryu Injustice: Deathstroke Super Turbo: Ryu
  • noodles416noodles416 Joined: Posts: 60
    ighty justin adding you... btw anyone who might be interested, selling an already modded se and a sf4 te for the ps3
  • RashikalRashikal Joined: Posts: 272
    Will I hate your Shun.. that is all.

Justin I'll probably be on.

Rashikal.. You better bring that Wii if you come to this tourney or someone supply it. Windsor.. you better show up I want to Ness vs Lucas Blackout! Afterwards.. I want a 0.5 match and I'm playing Falco..

ya i've had work last couple tournaments but i will be there sunday and i'll bring the wii and i'll remember the wiimote this time :D

the tourney starts at 1pm?
    ya i've had work last couple tournaments but i will be there sunday and i'll bring the wii and i'll remember the wiimote this time :D

the tourney starts at 1pm?

Correct sir.
    "My mains are normally Ninjas, Kung Fu artists, or Swords. I also love sleep and food."
    Planning on coming Sunday. Walter, what are the chances of MK being run?

I totally missed this post, I was going to run it next sunday : / , if you want bring your xbox with copy and we can run casuals for it if you want
    FGC > Smash

That is all, also sandbagging ftw.

That place can not run a tournament.. either way FGC won every game. That kid from gaming etc that was playing marvel on a PS2 controller won 2 of the games and some guy that Isaac knows won N64, I got 2nd in Melee and Norwalk got bodied the deed was done and the gift card was not worth it for a prize anymore.
  • RashikalRashikal Joined: Posts: 272
    oh damn i should have went to that! someone needs to come see my captain falcon in melee. sheiks allowed. u don't scare i don't scare
    oh damn i should have went to that! someone needs to come see my captain falcon in melee. sheiks allowed. u don't scare i don't scare

Dude that shit was free, It was a free for all set up all the way until Finals, by choice and items were on/off by choice,, that shit was free. Me and Isaac just sandbagged our way into Final.

Also this kid was a troll in the childrens tournament.. he was about to go Pichu in grand finals lol
    dOdV6.gif
  • LazieFreddyLazieFreddy Tier Whore Joined: Posts: 303
    Looking forward to showcasing my scrubby runaway skillz tomorrow!!
    m0o2U.jpg
    XBL: LazieFreddy PSN:Laziefred
    KOF Scrub, SF4 Button Masher, Competitive Trash Talker, Professional Pot Monster
  • CGM NaniwaTigerCGM NaniwaTiger Contract fulfilled.... Joined: Posts: 391
    Looking forward to showcasing my scrubby runaway skillz tomorrow!!
    m0o2U.jpg
    Scrub? Really? Stop playing? How hard did you body this fool? It's idiots like this that make winning worth it.
    Ultra:Ryu, Poison Alpha3:Ryu Injustice: Deathstroke Super Turbo: Ryu
  • MizukiTHPSMizukiTHPS Nyan! Joined: Posts: 169
    Oh man I crack sessioned marvel so hard today...150+ games with a couple friends on local play, and then a few hours in training mode. So excited for Evo, hope I will actually be able to show off some of this tech before I get eliminated lol.

Also played a bit of VF5:FS, that game is a lot of fun, it is too bad I am awful at it.
    So I need a ride unless my mother gets home fast enough..
    I expect everyone that can to show up today especially with people out of state on their way to come play
  • g0dhandg0dhand CT Shin Sho Joined: Posts: 882
    Bacardi, I and TommyTwoTime will be there. Sign him and me up for AE, and him for Marvel as well? See you soon!
    :coffee:
    I would be there if I didnt have to work
    *profound sadness*
    Also, the concensus is in. Freddy needs to stop playing KOF. He has been told
    I would be there if I didnt have to work
    *profound sadness*
    Also, the concensus is in. Freddy needs to stop playing KOF. He has been told

He won money today via money matches as he did not want to do Round Robins..
    Guys this is the thread for next Sunday tournament post in it if your going http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/jul-1-2012-evo-warmup-2-umvc3-vf5-fs-ae-stratford-ct.162560/ After this tournament depending on turnout will determine when is the next CT tournament that I run
    This means.. everybody must come.. except Jamal.. enjoy your vacation.
    Seriously 5 out of state players vs 5 in state players in AE i mean seriously LBSK drove 2 hours from Mass from a 10 man AE tournament.
    Seriously 5 out of state players vs 5 in state players in AE i mean seriously LBSK drove 2 hours from Mass from a 10 man AE tournament.

wasnt it 12 or 13?
  • TommyTwoTime77TommyTwoTime77 You can not dodge what you can not see. Joined: Posts: 563

Ah. Now I understand why the guy was so salty when he lost to me. Lmao
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi