CT Thread | SFV Launch event Feb 16th @ Card Carrier Games Milford

Comments

• Blackout 2021Blackout 2021 Now, Let's count up your sins. Joined: Posts: 468
    Raion have you ever been black in Boston before? I have and its not a very good experience. Trust me.

On another note guess who I am now going to be playing DOA5 when that comes out Raion. It should be obvious.
    AKA The Metal Face
  • IronTriggerIronTrigger Sho, the Grim Heaper Joined: Posts: 1,068
    Prolly some gay dude.
  • BlooddrunkBlooddrunk Guy Guru Joined: Posts: 3,244
    Raion have you ever been black in Boston before? I have and its not a very good experience. Trust me.

On another note guess who I am now going to be playing DOA5 when that comes out Raion. It should be obvious.

Rig or Tina.
    "My mains are normally Ninjas, Kung Fu artists, or Swords. I also love sleep and food."
    Prolly some gay dude.
    How can it be some gay dude Raf? You're not in DOA5. Go back to the AZ thread. Oh wait.
    AKA The Metal Face
  • CiggsCiggs I mean Cigars Joined: Posts: 152
    Who's bringing their systems to vegas? I'm not too hot on bringing mine due to all the recent feedback from imperial palace guests about their rooms being broken into.
    XBL: Ciggs81
  • RaionRaion So frayyyyyyy Joined: Posts: 965

Dat Bass?

Lol also how is it that people went to Fall River, but don't want to go to Boston lol.
    DOA 5: Kokoro
    SSF4AE: Dictator, Cammy
    SCV: Pyrrha, Leixia
  • kryonikkryonik Yeah, I'm gonna need you to come in on Caturday. Joined: Posts: 930
    Dat Bass?

Lol also how is it that people went to Fall River, but don't want to go to Boston lol.
    Fall River is a tinier, closer shit hole. Boston is a bigger, farther shit hole.
  • beaududebeaudude thats pretty ratdick Joined: Posts: 139
    beau-b-q all set up....grill ready for take off.....pool refreshing as fuck....and brews on deck
  • MegaIsaac XMegaIsaac X I am off this like psn was for 2 weeks Joined: Posts: 392
    thank you beau for hosting such a fun event the games and the laughs made it all worth it
    SSF4:AE 2012-Cammy, Ken, Ryu, Guile, E.Honda
    UMvC3-Wolverine,Hawkeye, Zero
    SFXT-Poison,Cammy/Cammy,Ken
  • Deeeeejay XLDeeeeejay XL Lightly Salted Joined: Posts: 592
    Hi raion
    "Stop reciting theory and just hit your target." - Ip Man
  • Jcool813Jcool813 twitch.tv/freej4y Joined: Posts: 3,180
    Walter sign me up, if you'll let me play all my matches online :D

Have fun gents
    Jcool: the most jaded DJ on SRK.
    thank you beau for hosting such a fun event the games and the laughs made it all worth it

Those burgers.
    "My mains are normally Ninjas, Kung Fu artists, or Swords. I also love sleep and food."
    Looks like me and Jeremy won't be making it to gaming etc today. Sorry no Kof casuals for us then. I guess we'll see everyone at EVO instead.

Also I just checked my Marvel bracket and I am up against Ricky Ortiz in my first match. So in both games I play my first matches are against EG. I'll kill them both.
    AKA The Metal Face
  • g0dhandg0dhand CT Shin Sho Joined: Posts: 882
    Thanks again Bacardi for everything on Sunday. Ggs to everyone I played against in casuals and during tournament. Manny_O, good to see you again man, been a long time.
    :coffee:
  • DominicanFuryDominicanFury Joined: Posts: 149
    YES THE CONNECTICUT PRODIGY won the tournament I'm so proud. This man does not drop combos online I'm expecting great things from him in the future.
  • BacardiBacardi steal this avatar Joined: Posts: 5,391 mod
    anyone want to get a AE session in today?
    Twitter: @New_Challengers | Follow for the latest news on CT tournaments and events
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/newchallengersct
    anyone want to get a AE session in today?

I'm on at the moment.
  • BacardiBacardi steal this avatar Joined: Posts: 5,391 mod
    i ment a rl session, i dont want to deal with xbl
    Twitter: @New_Challengers | Follow for the latest news on CT tournaments and events
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/newchallengersct
  • KKCapcom2KKCapcom2 Joined: Posts: 120
    I have lots of quarters to throw away, which mall do you wanna go to?
    We share blood. We are not brothers.
  • EssexEssex hahaha i poast thrad Joined: Posts: 384
    I have lots of quarters to throw away, which mall do you wanna go to?
    too soon
  • kryonikkryonik Yeah, I'm gonna need you to come in on Caturday. Joined: Posts: 930
    no-one-on-the-corner-has-swagga-like-us.gif
  • Manny_OManny_O Joined: Posts: 710
    Damn Uncle Rogers was rocking them skinnys back in the 80s.
    Leaving in 20 minutes?! Wish me luck.c6e4c991-e5a2-4f40.jpg
  • EssexEssex hahaha i poast thrad Joined: Posts: 384
    Dem tittays
  • MegaIsaac XMegaIsaac X I am off this like psn was for 2 weeks Joined: Posts: 392
    .c6e4c991-e5a2-4f40.jpg
    Beau-B-Q all over again
    SSF4:AE 2012-Cammy, Ken, Ryu, Guile, E.Honda
    UMvC3-Wolverine,Hawkeye, Zero
    SFXT-Poison,Cammy/Cammy,Ken
  • LazieFreddyLazieFreddy Tier Whore Joined: Posts: 303
    To those who are going to evo, I recommend hand carrying your stick, otherwise the TSA might treat it as a bomb and break open it to see what's inside....
    This is what happened to my beloved Bing stick, after I checked it with my bag (and tagged it as fragile)....

Aw-3VZcCEAAyyA3.jpg
    XBL: LazieFreddy PSN:Laziefred
    KOF Scrub, SF4 Button Masher, Competitive Trash Talker, Professional Pot Monster
  • The RealystThe Realyst Turtle Power Joined: Posts: 1,694
    You should always bring your stick with you in carry on.
    My Heatware Feedback! = http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=77667

SF4 : Guile and Blanka
    UMVC3 : Nathan, Victor, Vergil / Nathan, Vergil, Clinton
    TTT2 : Christie / Jaycee
    Yea I would never allow my stick to be anywhere but a carry on on the plane specifically for that reason. But hey Freddie at least it wasn't that amazing ivory quanba you have.
    AKA The Metal Face
    Yeah, I learned my lesson the hard way.

P.S. Will, I ordered a SFxT VS stick, do you think you can help me dual mod it by salvaging the pcb in the broken stick?
    KOF Scrub, SF4 Button Masher, Competitive Trash Talker, Professional Pot Monster
  • g0dhandg0dhand CT Shin Sho Joined: Posts: 882
    You should always bring your stick with you in carry on.

Truth. I checked one stick last year and it turned was completely busted by the time I got home.
    :coffee:
  • needles09needles09 No perfect, Moral victory. Joined: Posts: 647
    WELP, NEW JOJO'S FIGHTING GAME COMING OUT, TIME TO NOT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE!!

Seriously though it's made by the guys who did the Naruto Ninja Storm games, so I doubt it will be tournament worthy, as long as it's fun though. <3
  • GysbertGysbert A.k.a. Cheeseburger Joined: Posts: 978
    Silly people, unless flying internationally you never check anything in. Pro-tip: if you label something as fragile that actually prompts them to treat your luggage poorly.
    Props to savaii64 for the avatar!
    Nonsense, it was on an international flight that they broke my stick. Also naruto ninja storm was fun as hell so I expect nothing less from the new Jojo game.
    P.s. inflight wifi is da best!!!!
  • The RealystThe Realyst Turtle Power Joined: Posts: 1,694
    Yeah, I learned my lesson the hard way.

P.S. Will, I ordered a SFxT VS stick, do you think you can help me dual mod it by salvaging the pcb in the broken stick?

Shouldn't be a problem. Only thing is, you need some sort of switch to change between consoles. Either an IMP board or an actual switch.
    My Heatware Feedback! = http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=77667

SF4 : Guile and Blanka
    UMVC3 : Nathan, Victor, Vergil / Nathan, Vergil, Clinton
    TTT2 : Christie / Jaycee
  • mayor mcjustinmayor mcjustin Betty White = GDLK Joined: Posts: 1,801
    So who from CT that is going to Summer Jam want to partake in a 5v5 AE and UMVC3 match against Long Island? A friend of mine asked me if I would be interested in this at Summer Jam. $20 per person winner takes all. This will also be streamed by Deadly Bison in the Salty Suite. I am going to talk to him to smooth out all the details
    ST: Dee Jay
    Persona 4 Arena: I have no idea yet !!!!
  • GysbertGysbert A.k.a. Cheeseburger Joined: Posts: 978
    Good luck finding 5 marvel players in CT
    Props to savaii64 for the avatar!
    I want to go summer jam -_-
  • mayor mcjustinmayor mcjustin Betty White = GDLK Joined: Posts: 1,801
    I want to go summer jam -_-
    $50 if you want to stay in the CT room all weekend from friday to monday
    ST: Dee Jay
    Persona 4 Arena: I have no idea yet !!!!
  • ill_willill_will yes Joined: Posts: 2,073
    CT| illwill?
    Team H8's Rivi
    4ociouS
    min byung ji
    "Marvel is like beer pong" - Tony B. <----TRUUUUUUUE
    Prediction: Rich during his AE pool. c6e4d817-20de-55b8.jpg