CT Thread | Weekly Thursdays 7pm Fire & Dice Games Milford CT

Comments

• mayor mcjustinmayor mcjustin Betty White = GDLK Joined: Posts: 1,801
    You're talking about NEXT friday right?
    Si
    I would have been hard for me to state that seeing as i wrote that post at 3:15 pm.... lol

ECT is next weekend.... I NEED TO LEVEL UP FOR MK!!!
    Walter, I've seen the shang tsung shenanigans..... crazy learning curve
    ST: Dee Jay
    Persona 4 Arena: I have no idea yet !!!!
  • TetsuosanTetsuosan Watahh Joined: Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    The state might as well take my balls since they've taken everything else. Governor Malloy would you like them on a silver platter or would a disposable plate suffice?
  • needles09needles09 No perfect, Moral victory. Joined: Posts: 647
    Si
    I would have been hard for me to state that seeing as i wrote that post at 3:15 pm.... lol

ECT is next weekend.... I NEED TO LEVEL UP FOR MK!!!
    Walter, I've seen the shang tsung shenanigans..... crazy learning curve

If you take myself sho, blackout and bebop you would have 2 people (myself and bebop) who can drive reliably. I can also drive stick in case your car is a standard.
  • TheEsco5000TheEsco5000 EscoNasty!!! Joined: Posts: 178
    Oh my bad. I thought tournament organizers were in it for the community more, and not just about what they wanted to play.

I wasn't trying to tell him how to run his own tournament. I understand that when the tournament first started MvC3 was hot, and Super was kind of dying, because AE was on the way. Now that AE is out I thought it would be added to the list of tournaments., because its what is being played lol.
    Lol don't stress. The thing is that Waterbury is more of a Marvel town. So I will always host mvc3 mainly but I will host an AE tournament on the same day. I will just ask for a few of you to be nice enough to bring a set up.
    I will update the tournament forum soon. So it will be MVC3 and AE
    Best Original Venom in MVC1..and will prove it to anyone
  • RaionRaion So frayyyyyyy Joined: Posts: 965
    Lol don't stress. The thing is that Waterbury is more of a Marvel town. So I will always host mvc3 mainly but I will host an AE tournament on the same day. I will just ask for a few of you to be nice enough to bring a set up.
    I will update the tournament forum soon. So it will be MVC3 and AE

Okay cool.
    DOA 5: Kokoro
    SSF4AE: Dictator, Cammy
    SCV: Pyrrha, Leixia
    If you take myself sho, blackout and bebop you would have 2 people (myself and bebop) who can drive reliably. I can also drive stick in case your car is a standard.

Im not worried about driving. I got that covered, its only about an hour and a half. I meant others to follow me down. in order to get other people down like Raion who got in touch with me before anyone for this.
  • deadlymagnoctdeadlymagnoct Vigilante Armado Joined: Posts: 356
    man I would be down to go and drive but I am short on money. Anyway what is it per head now?
    keep it real we all suck, we play locally and never top32 any majors
    man I would be down to go and drive but I am short on money. Anyway what is it per head now?
    For the room it is $50

Sent from my Atrix
  • craigkellercraigkeller Get blown up Joined: Posts: 418
    @esco - i can't make the 17th. I'm going tubing that weekend in upstate ny.

@everyone else - I don't see sales blowing up on mashultra.com -- FOR SHAME!
    When I grow up, I wanna play like SkillZ

"...but you don't realize you are the player that they are adding these features for. You need shortcuts trust me I've seen you mash that shitty silver ps2 controller" - Essex

"Alukard is nothing but a little [racial slur] who talks shit and deserves to be punched in the face." - Dont Jump (stay classy bro)
    @esco - i can't make the 17th. I'm going tubing that weekend in upstate ny.

@everyone else - I don't see sales blowing up on mashultra.com -- FOR SHAME!

Dude I want to but I'm poor. D:
  • craigkellercraigkeller Get blown up Joined: Posts: 418
    Dude I want to but I'm poor. D:
    *shuns*

;)
    When I grow up, I wanna play like SkillZ

"...but you don't realize you are the player that they are adding these features for. You need shortcuts trust me I've seen you mash that shitty silver ps2 controller" - Essex

"Alukard is nothing but a little [racial slur] who talks shit and deserves to be punched in the face." - Dont Jump (stay classy bro)
  • kryonikkryonik Yeah, I'm gonna need you to come in on Caturday. Joined: Posts: 930
    Sha sha sha spush it.
  • Dont JumpDont Jump MVC3 was end of good FG's Joined: Posts: 1,491
    I'm going to Sundays event.

i SPY AE being a dead game in less than 8 months. Go.

I've started playing mvc2 a bit....its great. I still suck...but its so much fun.

EDIT: I just remembered that tomorrow is fathers day. I'm not a definite. Depends on what my father wants to do and if he has anything in mind.
  • IronTriggerIronTrigger Sho, the Grim Heaper Joined: Posts: 1,068
    I'll get some shirts Craig, as soon as I get my next paycheck.

Also the Windsor Warlords will be needing team shirts. We have some ideas for it and we're all willing to pay hella monies. Lemme know if you're interested
  • RockyBalboaRockyBalboa Joined: Posts: 93
    There is no shortcut in the art of Yoga; Victory is Destiny
  • ArcherArcher Final Justice! Joined: Posts: 48
    I should be there tomorrow. Though I have dinner plans with my father, it's very rare that I have a Sunday off, so I don't want to miss the opportunity to meet the CT crew. Granted, I have yet to play a human being in Marvel and only turned the game on on Tuesday, but I gotta start somewhere. I hear that getting OCV'd by Arthur builds character, too.

Edit: I don't have a 360 controller or stick, so I'm going to just show up and see what happens.
    "If all else fails, Rolento-Jab-of-Doom that ish down!" - N, on the benefits of playing 3S Ibuki.
    I should be there tomorrow. Though I have dinner plans with my father, it's very rare that I have a Sunday off, so I don't want to miss the opportunity to meet the CT crew. Granted, I have yet to play a human being in Marvel and only turned the game on on Tuesday, but I gotta start somewhere. I hear that getting OCV'd by Arthur builds character, too.

Edit: I don't have a 360 controller or stick, so I'm going to just show up and see what happens.

we have a good amount of equipment to use. Come on down
  • SUN CiTy KinGSUN CiTy KinG Joined: Posts: 923
    f
    Focus....Breath......FighT!!!
  • kryonikkryonik Yeah, I'm gonna need you to come in on Caturday. Joined: Posts: 930
    u
  • IronTriggerIronTrigger Sho, the Grim Heaper Joined: Posts: 1,068
    c
  • Deeeeejay XLDeeeeejay XL Lightly Salted Joined: Posts: 594
    h
    "Stop reciting theory and just hit your target." - Ip Man
  • Crusnik004Crusnik004 Joined: Posts: 41
    COMBO BREAKER
    Still Free

"You have a very nice stick" -Dacidbro
  • ArcherArcher Final Justice! Joined: Posts: 48
    I had a great time today, all. Thank you for hanging out, giving me tips, and being all-around good guys. I'm looking forward to next time.
    "If all else fails, Rolento-Jab-of-Doom that ish down!" - N, on the benefits of playing 3S Ibuki.
  • Jcool813Jcool813 twitch.tv/freej4y Joined: Posts: 3,180
    I had a great time today, all. Thank you for hanging out, giving me tips, and being all-around good guys. I'm looking forward to next time.

definitely keep coming back, i'll be there to help where i can.

damn father's day. i thought you all were bastards *trollface*
    Jcool: the most jaded DJ on SRK.
    Yeah, today was fun. GG's guys. Who was recording the matches? Those going to be uploaded? I'd like to watch my matches.
    Completely forgot about Stratford today. Was doing Father's Day stuff all day.
  • Mayu's OcarinaMayu's Ocarina Steven Cecil Joined: Posts: 354
    When's the next meetup?
    XBL: Mayu99x
    SF42k12: E.Ryu | BlazBlue: Jin | UNiB: Linne
    League of Legends: PM me account info if you want to play
    Yeah, today was fun. GG's guys. Who was recording the matches? Those going to be uploaded? I'd like to watch my matches.

YouTube.com/DSPstreetfighter
  • BacardiBacardi steal this avatar Joined: Posts: 5,392 mod
    Would anyone be interested in a tournament on July 1st a friday? We could do something on July 2nd as well. If we hold a tournament on July 1st the friday it would only be one game eventho we do have nice new monitors at the venue but to ensure everything ran on time I would dedicate 4 monitors to the tournament game and 2 for casuals for anything else. So post up people and let me know
    Twitter: @New_Challengers | Follow for the latest news on CT tournaments and events
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/newchallengersct
    I don't know if i'd be able to go but i'd say do AE and MK9 on the side.

AE is obviously the newest game (even tho mk9 and mvc3 are still insanely new) so people will play that the most.

i forgot how fun mvc3 was. playing that game casually is probably the most fun thing ever. I was playing online last night and was just doing creative random combos and just having fun and it was awesome. So much you can do. lol.
  • LiQuiDSwOrdZLiQuiDSwOrdZ They Live... Joined: Posts: 1,220
    shakin my damn head
    why is that drucipher?
    Twitter: @New_Challengers | Follow for the latest news on CT tournaments and events
  • EssexEssex hahaha i poast thrad Joined: Posts: 384
    SfxT in a couple days
    SfxT in a couple days

How?

I have to check my work schedule friday walter.
  • LiQuiDSwOrdZLiQuiDSwOrdZ They Live... Joined: Posts: 1,220
    why is that drucipher?

when I get my laptop back, I will post it. nothing negative about the tourney so dont think that. hope it keeps on so we have something to do every month.
    i try to do it every week or other week if i can
  • kyriptickyriptic Project-Failure.org Joined: Posts: 950
    Man thought CT died for a min. hadn't seen the post popup in my watched threads in over week lol didn't realize we had a new thread again.
    -Project-Failure.org down till after evo/now we got no power cuz Irene./Who knows....
    -Follow us on http://www.justin.tv/projectfailure please :)
    -TheProjectfailure on youtube
  • RaionRaion So frayyyyyyy Joined: Posts: 965
    SfxT in a couple days

Ummmmm.....I'm guessing its going to be at ECT?
    DOA 5: Kokoro
    SSF4AE: Dictator, Cammy
    SCV: Pyrrha, Leixia
    http://iplaywinner.com/news/2011/6/20/street-fighter-x-tekken-ect3-to-feature-playable-build-and-s.html fuck yeah it's going to be at ECT. That and Skull Girls. Mad hype everywhere.
  • Manny_OManny_O Joined: Posts: 710
    Sorry, for not being able to make it to Gaming Etc yesterday. It was father's day so you know how it goes, after having son'd Craig Keller so badly in every relevant game he decided to take me tubing in upstate new york for father's day. Thanks son.

Friday's a good day for some tournies as are Sundays, I just haven't been able to make it out these last two sundays. I'll make sure to make it to most of them to keep supporting the CT community.