SCV: Pyrrha, Leixia
  • mayor mcjustinmayor mcjustin Betty White = GDLK Joined: Posts: 1,801
    Hey CT! Enjoying AE? No?

454HP.jpg

Deal with it!
    I approve

Sent from my Atrix
    ST: Dee Jay
    Persona 4 Arena: I have no idea yet !!!!
  • Blackout 2021Blackout 2021 Now, Let's count up your sins. Joined: Posts: 468
    Well looks like I'm playing Yun. He looks underplayed so nobody would know the match-up.
    AKA The Metal Face
  • Dont JumpDont Jump MVC3 was end of good FG's Joined: Posts: 1,491
    LOL

Activate Auto Pilot.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vx48kvPssE&feature=player_embedded

This game sucks.

"Yo guys, I got this amazing idea. We should make the twins have no gaps at all in their block strings so the only way out is doing random ex moves and ultras." "Good idea. We should also make random special moves advantage on block too." "Agreed."
  • BacardiBacardi steal this avatar Joined: Posts: 5,392 mod
    mvc3 tournament on friday july 1st? who is down?
    Twitter: @New_Challengers | Follow for the latest news on CT tournaments and events
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/newchallengersct
  • ArcherArcher Final Justice! Joined: Posts: 48
    I'm down. (Just know that I'm currently shopping myself around for externships, so there's a small chance that I will get lucky, get hired, and have to work.)
    "If all else fails, Rolento-Jab-of-Doom that ish down!" - N, on the benefits of playing 3S Ibuki.
    What time on friday.

Sent from my Atrix
  • needles09needles09 No perfect, Moral victory. Joined: Posts: 647
    LOL

This game sucks.

"Yo guys, I got this amazing idea. We should make the twins have no gaps at all in their block strings so the only way out is doing random ex moves and ultras." "Good idea. We should also make random special moves advantage on block too." "Agreed."

You realize no characters have gaps in their block strings if you set them up that way right? Also if you're doing a random EX move and it's coming out that means there are gaps in their block strings. If someone gets out of a block string because you left a frame gap in there for them to mash out a shoryuken and didn't just stop to bait it then hey, that's your own fault there buddy.
  • kryonikkryonik Yeah, I'm gonna need you to come in on Caturday. Joined: Posts: 930
    LOL

This game sucks.

A really good player is really good with a really good character? I might as well quit every fighter ever.
  • Dont JumpDont Jump MVC3 was end of good FG's Joined: Posts: 1,491
    LOL. Yuns not stupid because hes broken. He's stupid because hes fucking easy broken. strong strong strong kicks/lounge punch. Have super? Dive kicks to TC to genei jin to lounge punch to ggs.

Not a hard character. Pretty sure everyone thinks the game is not balanced and retarded.

When a top player plays their main (that they've used in pretty much every iteration of SF) and goes even with the top sim in SF or even slightly loses but then picks the best character in the game and brutally murders them making the match up look 8-2...you should be concerned if you plan on taking the game seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2Bc88hFqck&feature=related

Sagat was broken...but he was not auto pilot. Listen to Henry too. "Ex punch. Why not?" I just can't believe the amount of shit Capcom has been putting out lately. Sagat also never won a major in the US in Vanilla.....looks like that has already happened with Daigos Yun...

I'm just happy Third Strike is not getting touched/rebalanced and we can all play a game that does not suck.
  • RaionRaion So frayyyyyyy Joined: Posts: 965
    Chun, Yun, Ken, Makoto...

If you complain about 3s....
    DOA 5: Kokoro
    SSF4AE: Dictator, Cammy
  • deadlymagnoctdeadlymagnoct Vigilante Armado Joined: Posts: 356
    Yun is the only character i am finding fun to play in AE lol im not even gonna hate on this version anymore because yun is mad fun to play.
    keep it real we all suck, we play locally and never top32 any majors
  • Blackout 2021Blackout 2021 Now, Let's count up your sins. Joined: Posts: 468
    Well winning and fun in Street fighter do seem to go hand in hand.
    AKA The Metal Face
  • needles09needles09 No perfect, Moral victory. Joined: Posts: 647
    He keeps saying Lounge punch and all I can think of is Yun having an attack where he just punches a Lounge chair at you....
    who is going down to ECT on friday???
  • TommyTwoTime77TommyTwoTime77 You can not dodge what you can not see. Joined: Posts: 563
    Ex Lunge Punch is not free lmao

People need to not be scared of trades sometimes

Yea, it's dumb, but it's better than being at -1 on block
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi
  • Mayu's OcarinaMayu's Ocarina Steven Cecil Joined: Posts: 354
    When's the next casual/tournament/gaming session?
    XBL: Mayu99x
    SF42k12: E.Ryu | BlazBlue: Jin | UNiB: Linne
    League of Legends: PM me account info if you want to play
  • kryonikkryonik Yeah, I'm gonna need you to come in on Caturday. Joined: Posts: 930
    who is going down to ECT on friday???
    Me, godhand, essex and some dudes from Springfield will be there. We got our own room though.
    Me, godhand, essex and some dudes from Springfield will be there. We got our own room though.
    What time you guys going down?

Sent from my Atrix
  • PoinkPoink Joined: Posts: 111
    Sorry, for not being able to make it to Gaming Etc yesterday. It was father's day so you know how it goes, after having son'd Craig Keller so badly in every relevant game he decided to take me tubing in upstate new york for father's day. Thanks son.

Friday's a good day for some tournies as are Sundays, I just haven't been able to make it out these last two sundays. I'll make sure to make it to most of them to keep supporting the CT community.

We got shit happening on Sundays now? f'real??!! I regret not checking up on SRK forums for so long.
    This better not have been a one-time thing; that's the only day I never have work.
  • Crusnik004Crusnik004 Joined: Posts: 41
    Hey Bacardi did you run Tekken brackets at Ctcon last year?
    Still Free

"You have a very nice stick" -Dacidbro
    BTW how many people were at gaming ETC last week? Just wondering.
  • The RealystThe Realyst Turtle Power Joined: Posts: 1,694
    Shout out to Essex for beating Demon Eyes, Damian, 10 Stars and Josh Wong at The Break tonight. No shout its to me cause I suck.
    My Heatware Feedback! = http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=77667

SF4 : Guile and Blanka
    UMVC3 : Nathan, Victor, Vergil / Nathan, Vergil, Clinton
    TTT2 : Christie / Jaycee
  • Manny_OManny_O Joined: Posts: 710
    rambling

Yun's not broken and neither was vanilla Sagat. If you want to see broken play Pet Shop in Jojo's, broken means gamebreaking not what you apparently seem to think.
  • TetsuosanTetsuosan Watahh Joined: Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Yun's not broken and neither was vanilla Sagat. If you want to see broken play Pet Shop in Jojo's, broken means gamebreaking not what you apparently seem to think.

exactly and akuma in st is up there with him. when your able to lock down characters with an air fireball thats inescapable because of the angle of the trajectory youre broken. when you can hurricane kick and then juggle again with another hk your broken. when every single hit box on 90% of your moves is a big red box and thats it your broken. yuns just cheezy not broken.
  • TheEsco5000TheEsco5000 EscoNasty!!! Joined: Posts: 178
    Bad News to all
    Do to Technial Difficulties in my personal life.. July 17th Project Esco Nasty aka The Waterbury Tournament is CANCELED!! :(
    Sorry folks but there are a few things going on in my personal life that will not let me host tournaments for some time I will keep you all updated if things change for future tournaments in Waterbury but as of now.. Tournament CANCELED.. sorry guys :(
    Best Original Venom in MVC1..and will prove it to anyone
    BTW how many people were at gaming ETC last week? Just wondering.

There were 8.
    Whoever is going down to ECT on friday does anyone want to follow me down? It would help with everyone who wants to go down to Joisey. I have 5 people and I cant fit everyone. Please, it would be a big help.
    Hey guys thoughts on a tournament July 4th weekend? (fri/sat or sun)

Esco hope you get everything sorted and get back to running tournaments. I'll run a tournament that day so there is still something going on

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/jul-17-2011-gaming-etc-ae-mk9-mvc3-stratford-ct.139437/
    Twitter: @New_Challengers | Follow for the latest news on CT tournaments and events
    For those who are rooming up at ECT with us its $50 per person. Everyone that posted they were coming is still coming right?

Sent from my Atrix
  • craigkellercraigkeller Get blown up Joined: Posts: 418
    LOL

[stuff that was kinda gay]

Not gonna lie, this made me LOL hard. so true haha. He's cheap.

He keeps saying Lounge punch and all I can think of is Yun having an attack where he just punches a Lounge chair at you....

I wish i could like this twice, thats how funny it was. perfect, and hilarious, mental picture. haha

Shout out to Essex for beating Demon Eyes, Damian, 10 Stars and Josh Wong at The Break tonight. No shout its to me cause I suck.

Shout outs to Realyst for his ability to give shout outs.
    When I grow up, I wanna play like SkillZ

"...but you don't realize you are the player that they are adding these features for. You need shortcuts trust me I've seen you mash that shitty silver ps2 controller" - Essex

"Alukard is nothing but a little [racial slur] who talks shit and deserves to be punched in the face." - Dont Jump (stay classy bro)
  • EssexEssex hahaha i poast thrad Joined: Posts: 384
    C.Mk/s.mp lp shoulder is not a true block string it can be inturrupted by any good reversal. It's also Neg 3 on block. Ex lunge trades with everything so dont be scurred, and it's very situational to get ex lunge into ultra from full screen. Ex lunge up close to ultra is a different story tho.

Twins fei etc are def strong over powered etc. But very very far from broke. A term thrown around a bit too much by new players.

Also shout outs to shouts for shout outs.
    I heard Essex was secretly playing this game to get ready for EVO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSlnZxvi37s
    Confirm or Deny??
    Essex is the reason the game is still in beta, keeps breaking the game
  • EssexEssex hahaha i poast thrad Joined: Posts: 384
    I'm the Tom Brady of mlp fighters :(
    i still <3 you Essex
    What time you guys going down?

Sent from my Atrix
    We are going down Friday evening, since a few of us have to work that day.
  • IronTriggerIronTrigger Sho, the Grim Heaper Joined: Posts: 1,068
    I want to play against Don't Jump in JoJo...sooooo bad.
    For those who are rooming up at ECT with us its $50 per person. Everyone that posted they were coming is still coming right?

Sent from my Atrix

Your giving me a ride still right?
  • beaududebeaudude thats pretty ratdick Joined: Posts: 139

i think niko, EJ(nikos cousin), jeremy, and I will be getting our own room, due to us wanting our own beds. so that frees up more spots in your room for others if people can't afford or just need a room. But we most certainly will be getting a crap load of games in. and plans for friday night once everyone is settled in? what does everyone have in mind?
  • craigkellercraigkeller Get blown up Joined: Posts: 418
    what does everyone have in mind?
    I'd think that you guys will probably be burning cube after cube of gemini white methamphetamine, killing prostitutes, robbing the elderly and/or severely handicapped, and hitting up the closest Bagelman™. Based solely off of the fact that Mayor McJustin will be in the same hotel as you. I mean, not that any of those things happened at NEC -- When Trixie left our room she was TOTALLY FINE, we have no knowledge of any events after that time (looks at police report)... which was... before... 8:30! yes it was definitely before 8:30 that she left... our room. and we dont know what happened after that.
    When I grow up, I wanna play like SkillZ

"...but you don't realize you are the player that they are adding these features for. You need shortcuts trust me I've seen you mash that shitty silver ps2 controller" - Essex

"Alukard is nothing but a little [racial slur] who talks shit and deserves to be punched in the face." - Dont Jump (stay classy bro)