CT Thread | Weekly Thursdays 7pm Fire & Dice Games Milford CT

Comments

• mayor mcjustinmayor mcjustin Betty White = GDLK Joined: Posts: 1,801
    We were sworn to secrecy!!!!!

Sent from my Atrix
    ST: Dee Jay
    Persona 4 Arena: I have no idea yet !!!!
  • craigkellercraigkeller Get blown up Joined: Posts: 418
    We were sworn to secrecy!!!!!

not that we have anything to hide. at all.
    When I grow up, I wanna play like SkillZ

"...but you don't realize you are the player that they are adding these features for. You need shortcuts trust me I've seen you mash that shitty silver ps2 controller" - Essex

"Alukard is nothing but a little [racial slur] who talks shit and deserves to be punched in the face." - Dont Jump (stay classy bro)
  • beaududebeaudude thats pretty ratdick Joined: Posts: 139
    hahaha, well i better put my meth smoking shoes on.
  • kryonikkryonik Yeah, I'm gonna need you to come in on Caturday. Joined: Posts: 930
    I was going to say beer and kissing contests but I like where Craig's head is at.
    OK, so here is the list for rooms now.
    Me
    Aj
    Walter
    Sho
    Needles
    Bebop
    Blackout
    Raion
    Kenny +2
    Moosehummel (VA)\
    Lucky D +2
    Blue Nine
    Stryfe
    Manny

If i missed anyone, let me know.
  • Dont JumpDont Jump MVC3 was end of good FG's Joined: Posts: 1,491
    That pony game looks so fun. I'd play that for sure. Oh, and I just bought MVC1 on PS1 today. Time to go play that on the PS2...... :) Esco-Teach me that game???

So, I sold my ps3 games and controllers and bought a ps2 because i got the YLOD and really do not care because the system sucks. I also wanted to get a ps2 because of Guitar hero 1, 2, and 80s and to play ST and Third Strike w no lag and begin getting used to how the games feel. Literally; i bought 2 guitars, 4 guitar heros, like 4-5 other misc games, two controllers, and a memory card and paid 0 dollars and 0 cents. I didnt even trade in the system. lol. I have to heat the motherboard with a heat gun and hopefully it will work again. If it works, i have the best blu ray player currently.....if not....who cares? That system was balls because all of the good players for any game are online on XBL, psn is slow/laggy/never works, and their are hardly any games coming out for it/exclusives that i look forward to playing.

To tell you the truth, im probably just going to get the disc version of AE and not buy anything for a while. I could care less about anything else disc based coming out in the future.

samurai showdown 2
    mvc2 (Sometimes 3 for fun)
    third strike
    guitar heros
    HDR
    ST
    AE

are gonna be good for me for a while. lol.

So happyi got a ps2. Now, that system will LAST and use up less electricity as well. GG's on saving $$

Thats the problem with new generation systems. They are not built to last. You compare these new systems to Sega Genesis, PS1, SNES, N64, Atari....that shit worked even if you smashed it against the wall or spilled beer on it 292 times.
  • needles09needles09 No perfect, Moral victory. Joined: Posts: 647
    YO. MY LITTLE PONY FIGHTER, FLUTTERSHY MAIN LUNA SUB. Luna better be in that fucking game.....I mean uhh, that game is for gays, like the show, I don't like the show, especially not the best pony Fluttershy.
  • Blackout 2021Blackout 2021 Now, Let's count up your sins. Joined: Posts: 468
    Once again I hate every last one of you.
    AKA The Metal Face
  • ibeatuibeatu 107 positive feedback gone :( Joined: Posts: 2,990
    YO. MY LITTLE PONY FIGHTER, FLUTTERSHY MAIN LUNA SUB. Luna better be in that fucking game.....I mean uhh, that game is for gays, like the show, I don't like the show, especially not the best pony Fluttershy.

lol
  • blueNINEblueNINE Alex Smith Joined: Posts: 1,336
    OK, so here is the list for rooms now.
    Me
    Aj
    Walter
    Sho
    Needles
    Bebop
    Blackout
    Raion
    Kenny +2
    Moosehummel (VA)\
    Lucky D +2
    Blue Nine
    Stryfe
    Manny

If i missed anyone, let me know.
    Is anyone already planning to bring a setup? Also, are drivers getting priority on bed space?
    Please let me know if you need stick mods or repairs!
  • LuckyDLuckyD Joined: Posts: 1,433
    YOOOOOOO ECT3 IS GONNA BE NUTS LETS GET IN THIS SHYTTTTTTT
    Sim sim sim sim sim sim sim
  • United VirusXUnited VirusX Obey Wario! Destroy Mario! Joined: Posts: 316
    keeps us updated on what happens at ECT3 guys
    This is delicious!.........YES!....YES!
  • IronTriggerIronTrigger Sho, the Grim Heaper Joined: Posts: 1,068
    Is anyone already planning to bring a setup? Also, are drivers getting priority on bed space?
    Sho's band of nerds aka THE WINDSOR WARLORDS will be bringing a setup for sure. I'm also bringing my laptop for Third Strike.

Bebop probably won't be able to make it, which is unfortunate.
  • Mayu's OcarinaMayu's Ocarina Steven Cecil Joined: Posts: 354
    Fluttershy bandwagon here we go
    XBL: Mayu99x
    SF42k12: E.Ryu | BlazBlue: Jin | UNiB: Linne
    League of Legends: PM me account info if you want to play
    If you want a bed it shouldn't be a problem. I might just sleep on the floor or buy a cheap sleeping bag. When are you heading down? I may need a favor.

Sent from my Atrix
  • LiQuiDSwOrdZLiQuiDSwOrdZ They Live... Joined: Posts: 1,220
    I need to make a trip up to Barnhill area then to the Agua Sucia. Need to see my peoples...
    Raion call me

Sent from my Atrix
  • DominicanFuryDominicanFury Joined: Posts: 149
    Here are some Casuals of MvC3 if you played me and got recorded just let me know so i can add to the description.

whos dominicanfury?
  • BacardiBacardi steal this avatar Joined: Posts: 5,392 mod
    He was playing mvc3 with Garrett to the side, didnt get to introduce myself. On a sidenote for those not going to ECT this weekend or tomorrow, there is going to be casuals going on at Gaming Etc till 12am
    Twitter: @New_Challengers | Follow for the latest news on CT tournaments and events
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/newchallengersct
    ECT is gonna be the SHIT!!!!!! Lets do it up right. Lucky, I want a rematch at MVC lol

weather update: Its going to rain all day friday and saturday morning in jersey, but nice all the way til sunday.
  • ill_willill_will yes Joined: Posts: 2,073
    I <3 CT.

Essex if you goin to ECT you better make me proud.

I am also very sad that BACARDI!! is goin to ECT and I cant make it. I miss hanging with the CT homies. :(
    Team H8's Rivi
    4ociouS
    min byung ji
    "Marvel is like beer pong" - Tony B. <----TRUUUUUUUE
    Tournament on the 17th come down and bring the homie Jjuice! Grustle, Grustle, Grustle hard!
    Twitter: @New_Challengers | Follow for the latest news on CT tournaments and events
  • mg131mg131 Joined: Posts: 12
    Anybody playing in the Hartford area? I'm looking to play mostly MVC3, but other stuff like AE, 3s, MVC2 is fine too. I've only really played online and not successfully at that, so skill isn't an issue.
    PSN: insertbadpun
    MVC3: Wesker/Spencer/Taskmaster
    What time does casuals start tomorrow?
  • deadlymagnoctdeadlymagnoct Vigilante Armado Joined: Posts: 356
    part 7-8 was me playing you dominicanfury and the others I think that was Dont Jump
    keep it real we all suck, we play locally and never top32 any majors
  • TommyTwoTime77TommyTwoTime77 You can not dodge what you can not see. Joined: Posts: 563
    He was playing mvc3 with Garrett to the side, didnt get to introduce myself. On a sidenote for those not going to ECT this weekend or tomorrow, there is going to be casuals going on at Gaming Etc till 12am
    What day?
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi
    Dude i don't know but what cable are u guys using for those tvs i was dropping combos left to right >.< i'm still salty.
    What day?

Tomorrow there is a usual crew there for mvc3 of locals
    Dude i don't know but what cable are u guys using for those tvs i was dropping combos left to right >.< i'm still salty.

They all run on hdmi and the monitor is 0 lag. Sorry homie, hit up training mode :D. Mikey and those kids are there from like 7pm onwards, I might swing by briefly
  • Manny_OManny_O Joined: Posts: 710
    Hey Justin, I'll probably head down there either Saturday morning or Friday night. PM me your phone number so I can text you and shizz.
    Anybody playing in the Hartford area? I'm looking to play mostly MVC3, but other stuff like AE, 3s, MVC2 is fine too. I've only really played online and not successfully at that, so skill isn't an issue.
    Yeah, exactly in Hartford actually. Hope you get this soon, casuals will be going on tommorow at a friends house. Mainly AE but people there play everyone, plus Magic/Yugioh.

PM me for details. And have u been to anything in the scene before?
    Tournament on the 17th come down and bring the homie Jjuice! Grustle, Grustle, Grustle hard!
    Where's this?
  • Dont JumpDont Jump MVC3 was end of good FG's Joined: Posts: 1,491
    Shout outs to all those matches being with me pretty much. I honestly need to give up on Magneto. Hes balls unless he has an assist to cover him. He can't play on his own because if he gets hit by anything....he dies. I've been fooling around w Sentinel and his assist is so god like. its dumb.

Chun li is very underrated imo......her assist is great and her chun kicks have the most priority in the entire game next to dantes hammer and haggars pipe. And on top of that, its also safe and free chip dmg.
    TOMORROW BITCHES!!!!!
    bump
  • Jcool813Jcool813 twitch.tv/freej4y Joined: Posts: 3,180
    I work tonight and my father's bday is tomorrow. Wanted to go to ETC badly.

Manny please make it out of pools *insert random thank you based god gif*
    Jcool: the most jaded DJ on SRK.
  • CiggsCiggs I mean Cigars Joined: Posts: 152
    Good luck to all you guys going to ECT. I want to see a nerdjosh vs essex mvc3 finals!
    Protip: DONT get married.
    XBL: Ciggs81
    They all run on hdmi and the monitor is 0 lag. Sorry homie, hit up training mode :D. Mikey and those kids are there from like 7pm onwards, I might swing by briefly
    Maybe training mode on those TVs xD
    guys the gaming etc venue is open for casuals any day people want to meet up for just casuals

Sunday is $5 all day
    Saturday is $10 all day

Going to see if we can work something out for Friday nights for people can just meet up and play some games for $5 but the whole weekend is available. So when people come back from ECT lets set up a regular time people can meet up and have some good times.

forgot my shameless promo for July 17th tourney

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/jul-17-2011-gaming-etc-ae-mk9-mvc3-stratford-ct.139437/
    Well like I said on the thread link, why don't we all meet up on Saturday or Sunday? There's sessions every Friday so me and a lot of people already are booked that day. If it was Sat/Sun I'm sure a lot of people could make it, and ones that might have missed Friday Hartford meetups could go there too.
    Mayu thats a tournament set for that day, currently at the venue that I am using saturdays would not be good