West Palm Beach County Thread-New and Welcoming

Comments

• onyxonyx 3D Artist Joined: Posts: 830
    Yeah, I understand the sentiment. It's kind of hard to stay in that mindset though when all the local competition moves on to newer games.
    Agreed, one must move with the times to feed that competitive void in the soul. At least we have lots of games to choose from now. 3S is still beast though.
    WEB: www.forevercg.com
    XBL: Onyx 0f Tek
    R.I.P Aaron Humma(IronPizzle)
  • DietDiet Garbage Day Joined: Posts: 1,287
    Yeah, I understand the sentiment. It's kind of hard to stay in that mindset though when all the local competition moves on to newer games.
    no local comp, but the mvc2 netcode is still decent enough to play people from the wc and newyork area. I still have online comp thank the gods.
    youtube.com/dietplain
    2w6ge50.jpg
  • bitbna1bitbna1 Joined: Posts: 898
    Yeah I have been playing 3S since my 360 broke. Sucks watching streams and not being able to work on Marvel 3 though.
  • MechmainiacMechmainiac Joined: Posts: 19
    When is the next play session? I need more vs spencer practice. As well as more SSf4

Idk im swampped with HW atm college is really getting work out there now so another place you should check out is https://www.facebook.com/GXEGames

According to bitbna1 its a good place to practice for AE
    You Done Gouf'd
    It's not very good honestly, I just know a couple players that go there. I think they have an MVC2 cab now though.
    Hey are we able to bring our own setups over there?
    You Done Gouf'd
    Hey are we able to bring our own setups over there?

It's cool but they only have like 2-3 TV's so you might want to bring your own if you plan on having multiple games going at the same time.

Edit: Man we all have to set something up soon, I am salty over my broken 360 lol.
    It's not very good honestly, I just know a couple players that go there. I think they have an MVC2 cab now though.
    must... go.... there....
    youtube.com/dietplain
    2w6ge50.jpg
    must... go.... there....

concave buttons bat top stick but they are decent and not fucked up.
  • 3S.3S. Tallahassee's up and coming player on the rise Joined: Posts: 1,137
    Just a reminder that we will be having a Tourney in Tallahassee on the 25th of February. Hope to see alot of you there!

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads%2Ffeb-25-2012-north-florida-monthly-mayhem-ssf4ae-umvc3-kofxiii-scv-tallahassee-fl.153844%2F

Thanks for checking us out!
    Let's keep leveling up now.
    Last Minute tourny shit whos down

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/feb-18-2012-final-round-arcade-monthly-clashes-miami-fl.152128/
    Just a reminder that we will be having a Tourney in Tallahassee on the 25th of February. Hope to see alot of you there!

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/feb-25-2012-north-florida-monthly-mayhem-ssf4ae-umvc3-kofxiii-scv-tallahassee-fl.153844/

Thanks for checking us out!

Thanks for the heads up
    You Done Gouf'd
  • jDoza23jDoza23 1/8 of Those Guys Joined: Posts: 6
    yo im lookin for dillan(forgive me if i spelled it wrong) gief player...show yourself! we spoke at zp about going down to the arcade in miami.
    yo im lookin for dillan(forgive me if i spelled it wrong) gief player...show yourself! we spoke at zp about going down to the arcade in miami.

Yeah what's up.
    Yeah what's up.
    pm me your #
  • FRANK WESTFRANK WEST Photojournalist Joined: Posts: 50
    Yo I live in palm beach gardens i want to play marvel hit me up lol
    We are playing at Jaydoza's tonight. He lives north in WPB hmu if you need to get in contact for directions. I am going for AE and Marvel but I am up for anything.

Also, if you are coming from South of Boynton let me know if you are willing to give me a ride home (I live in the very north part of Delray). I can offer gas money.
    remain free wpb!!
  • FRANK WESTFRANK WEST Photojournalist Joined: Posts: 50
    wpb is free..except in marvel.
  • BENSKIBENSKI ~V4~ Joined: Posts: 1,083
    Except 3 people you mean...cmon bro.
    -Benski Designs-
    http://www.youtube.com/watchthoseguys review show
    Marvel - 3 People

SF4 - 2 People

We in there. Also, sorry I couldn't make it to Jaydoza's house, I had not slept the night before and passed out. Let's set some more stuff up before Final Round.
  • Lilshell43Lilshell43 Joined: Posts: 185
    I live in west palm beach close by the green acres area. I need to know a good place where I can play some casual ssf4ae2012. I'm tired to online scumbags. I'm a very friendly person.
  • CEO of DarknessCEO of Darkness Seeker of knowledge Joined: Posts: 132
    Until wpb has a place like zero ping we will always be a free sample. not playing other people that are also serious about leveling up will only make you worse. online included. Take it from me i've been here as long as fighting games have existed, and we been free all that time. I don't see anything changing, we had the nexus and i used to help run the lan center the vortex and noone showed support. I've done all i can, now i go to zp
    FIGHTING GAMES! come to west palm when you wanna retire.
    We can always play at house sessions. Omar's house is pretty nice, I just can't make it on Friday nights unfortunately.

Is anyone interested in setting up a carpool to ZP or can offer a ride for gas money? I want to go on Monday's (or maybe the ranbat on Thursdays) but I don't have a car and if I get a ride I can't really stay at ZP late enough to get practice in.
    I live in west palm beach close by the green acres area. I need to know a good place where I can play some casual ssf4ae2012. I'm tired to online scumbags. I'm a very friendly person.

Hey man, we are getting a lot of new people in the thread. I live in Boynton but I am always looking to set something up, especially this week since it's before FR. Hmu at 9543044172.
  • CEO of DarknessCEO of Darkness Seeker of knowledge Joined: Posts: 132
    i would offer since i go every week but i already take people and have a small car. having a session at omar's is cool but its not often enough. I only get training really once a week on monday's.
    FIGHTING GAMES! come to west palm when you wanna retire.
    Sucks, I mean I don't mind crowding in a car but it'd be easier if more people from WPB went in general. Are there any places we might be able to check out in WPB area where we could play and hold sessions?
    whoever would like to go to the ranbats in miami on thursdays...i can take take you..from zp down to miami...up to you to get to zp...and since i help run it..i have to be there from 7 to midnight...ive also tried havin ppl over for random sessions...its up to wpb if yall wanna get good...i even got ppl from down south to come up.
    whoever would like to go to the ranbats in miami on thursdays...i can take take you..from zp down to miami...up to you to get to zp...and since i help run it..i have to be there from 7 to midnight...ive also tried havin ppl over for random sessions...its up to wpb if yall wanna get good...i even got ppl from down south to come up.

I am up for some more sessions before FR. I'll make sure to sleep before hand so I can actually make it this time. If anybody is planning on driving to ZP on Thursdays for this from North of Boynton hmu! I really want to make it out to this if possible.
  • BrewzerBrewzer ZEF Joined: Posts: 3
    I live in boca. I'm down to go to any and every session in the s.fl area so for ppl who wanna car pool I don't mind driving places. Im not very good and wanna level up so the more the better. I just never know about anything going on. I find out about ranbats the day after. So as long as I have a heads up I'm willing to go.
    I live in boca. I'm down to go to any and every session in the s.fl area so for ppl who wanna car pool I don't mind driving places. Im not very good and wanna level up so the more the better. I just never know about anything going on. I find out about ranbats the day after. So as long as I have a heads up I'm willing to go.

If you are willing to carpool from Boca me and you need to get aquainted fast lol. The best sessions to go to are Mondays at ZP and probably the Ranbat on Thursdays.

Also we try and set up random stuff around WPB. On a related note, I have two days before I go to FR we need to setup stuff tonight and Thursday.
  • BrewzerBrewzer ZEF Joined: Posts: 3
    Mos Def man. Im not going to final round, but after let me know whats going on. If you send me a message I'll give you my number. Good luck out there.
  • G1itchG1itch Premium Turtle! Joined: Posts: 337
    D2K - "You're saying if i'm better than you in 3s i can go and rape your mom or something and you're supposed to take it ..."

FlashMetroid - "I wonder what a midget's dick looks like?"

Av by Ben
  • onyxonyx 3D Artist Joined: Posts: 830
    WEB: www.forevercg.com
    XBL: Onyx 0f Tek
    R.I.P Aaron Humma(IronPizzle)
  • WoomightyWoomighty Joined: Posts: 614
    Yo dudes. I'm moving here like early April and was wondering if anyone plays Umvc3 or mvc2?! (sorta joking)

I'm from CA and played with THECHUNKSTA a lot. I don't have any sticks, and not sure about transportation, but would be happy to play anyone. Not sure what the whole scene is like down here. Thanks for listening.
    You're not Soomighty are you?

Also, we have a pretty decent amount of people for Marvel (less for SF4). Do you know exactly where you are moving to?
    Yo dudes. I'm moving here like early April and was wondering if anyone plays Umvc3 or mvc2?! (sorta joking)

I'm from CA and played with THECHUNKSTA a lot. I don't have any sticks, and not sure about transportation, but would be happy to play anyone. Not sure what the whole scene is like down here. Thanks for listening.
    i play mvc2 and will be playing skullgirls when it's released.
    youtube.com/dietplain
    2w6ge50.jpg
  • WoomightyWoomighty Joined: Posts: 614
    No, but I know Soo!

The name is sort of a joke, I have lots of silly nicknames.

Moving in with my girlfriend in Loxahatchee. Dunno how far that is from everyone.
  • outphasenoutphasen Joined: Posts: 67
    Just moved down here (literally, today). Hope there are some casuals going on this weekend.
    If any of you guys want to set something up tomorrow I am down. Definitely interested in playing any of the 3 capcom games in person.
    No, but I know Soo!

The name is sort of a joke, I have lots of silly nicknames.

Moving in with my girlfriend in Loxahatchee. Dunno how far that is from everyone.
    i used to live in loxahatchee, im in royal palm. prob about 10-15 from where youll be
    youtube.com/dietplain
    2w6ge50.jpg
  • hypzhypz ez son cy@ Joined: Posts: 14
    Im down to run games tomorrow night or Monday(I'm off work on monday) - Im in PBG, willing to travel 20-30 minutes either way if we can get a group going- would love some offline competition so I can show off some fancy dante combos that are impossible online o_o
    stylin w/ dante alll day - "GET BACK!"