West Palm Beach County Thread-New and Welcoming

Comments

• IcekidIcekid Joined: Posts: 147
    Marvel today anyone?
  • sighrAxsighrAx ohlawdmyfightmoney: Joined: Posts: 19
    Looking to catch a last minute ride to CEO since mine completely fell through.

Call/text 561-706-3189
    Tuesdays will be marvel 3 at my house if people want to come.
  • bitbna1bitbna1 Joined: Posts: 898
    Tuesdays will be marvel 3 at my house if people want to come.

Pretty interested now that my summer semester is almost over, what time and can you PM your address?
    5614520954 is my number. Address is 15549 99th st north, 33412 is the zip. It'll be starting at 7pm. So hit me up!
    If anyones coming bring an extra setup
    Tuesday will be weekly marvel 3 at my house. Next tuesday will be 6+ with 3 setups or so
  • uh_oohuh_ooh Joined: Posts: 191
    yo! been here in florida for a year now....and i think its time to get out and play people offline! I live in Port Saint Lucie
    xbox live: mr alpha ro
    psn: uh ooh (could be a zero in there, aha sorry i play mostly on live but hit me up and ill add you)
    mostly play ae but its because i have no one else to play with for other games. get at me!
    Welcome to you're "DOOM!"
  • outphasenoutphasen Joined: Posts: 67
    I can host AE/SFXT whatever sessions if there's enough interest. I'm in WPB pretty close to 95. PM, reply, or IM me if you're interested.
  • C. HillC. Hill Joined: Posts: 3
    Tuesday will be weekly marvel 3 at my house. Next tuesday will be 6+ with 3 setups or so

Yo, I might try and make it out this Tuesday, I get out of class around 8 so I'll hit you up then if that's alright. Would've been down last week too, but I never check srk.

Also, you down to play some GG one of these days? I want to get back on that shit.
    cary give me a call today. 4520954
    HOSTING AE/SFXT/WHATEVER CASUALS FOR SUNDAY. Starts 5? 6? 7? whatever works for you guys. PM me if you want to come and I'll give you my address.
  • DietDiet Garbage Day Joined: Posts: 1,287
    anyone wanna do mvc2? :D
    youtube.com/dietplain
    2w6ge50.jpg
  • uh_oohuh_ooh Joined: Posts: 191
    GGS outphasen! stick to a main! aha really solid play though
    Wish more people would have gone! So come on wpb!! lets go some more casuals going! when you guys do host anything you know you have 2 guys from psl making the drive to get some sets in!
    Welcome to you're "DOOM!"
    UMvC3 weeklies start tomorrow at my house at 6.
    CARY! Bring your Gear setup and two ps2 sticks! Tony and them coming as well. We can have a tv for ggxx
    People are more than welcome to bring a setup for SFxT or AE but you need to bring a tv. Tomorrow im having close to 15 people for UMvC3 and GGXX
  • C. HillC. Hill Joined: Posts: 3
    CARY! Bring your Gear setup and two ps2 sticks! Tony and them coming as well. We can have a tv for ggxx

I can bring my GG setup definitely, I can probably bring 2 sticks but if anybody else has one they could bring just to be safe, that'd probably be better. My stick is literally ghetto-rigged lol, gonna try and fix it up tonight. Also my bad about this weekend, I literally just checked this shit now.
    Text me 4520954 and ill give you my address
    Yesterday we had over 10+ people for UMvC3. Next week will be same place and same time. You guys can gather for AE as well just need to bring setups/tv.
    Games again at my house this Tuesday hit me up if youre interested.
  • MiaouMiaou Joined: Posts: 2
    Hey guys. I have to head out, but I will be reading through the thread later. Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Rob, and I grew up with Guilty Gear and Street Fighters. I am trying to get back into fighting games, and I currently play Tekken 6 casually. I am going to try and get AE and SFxT in the next few days, and P4A/Tekken Tag 2 when they come out.
    Tekken 6: Asuka, Ling, Steve, Jack.
    SSF4: Ryu, Sakura.
    Got two sticks ps2 sticks? and a copy of GGXXAC?
  • MiaouMiaou Joined: Posts: 2
    No sorry. I might be able to get a copy of GGXXAC, I think a friend has it. My PS2 sticks were stolen though.
    Currently, I have Tekken 6, Tekken Hybrid, and SSF4 for PS3, and Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for PS2.
    I also have some fighters that are just fun to play here and there, like Onimusha Blade Warriors, and Pride F.C. for PS2, and Power Stone, and a bunch of other games for Dreamcast.
    Tekken 6: Asuka, Ling, Steve, Jack.
    SSF4: Ryu, Sakura.
    UMvC3 weekly today at 6PM my house. If interested PM for address.
  • SynikaLSynikaL Melee Prophet Joined: Posts: 1,689
    yah
    "Grandad, this food is destructive!"
    "Boy, what is wrong with you? This food is your culture."
    "Then the culture's destructive."

-The Boondocks
    Any interest in AE this weekend?
  • Bailey-JayBailey-Jay Stylish Member Joined: Posts: 34
    anyone still alive out here? im from miami , and im looking for persona casuals and umvc
  • Nintendochad64Nintendochad64 Nyghtmare Boostah!! Joined: Posts: 127
    Do you have a facebook? Most of the persona players post on facebook in various groups. I'll send you an invite to them.
    Juicebox: We should change 'footsies' to 'Booties'.
    Mikon: that is discrimatory to the shoe-impaired characters.
    A night at Peaceful Jay's Colosseum...
  • Bailey-JayBailey-Jay Stylish Member Joined: Posts: 34
    Kemel suarez I'm already in a group on fb but they meet at ao and zp mostly
    Getting back into GGXXAC. Anyone interested hit me up.
  • Nintendochad64Nintendochad64 Nyghtmare Boostah!! Joined: Posts: 127
    Yeah, sorry man. That unfortunately is the breaks. I don't know if they have sessions up there at someone's house but the best place to start is at least making the trip to ZP once.
    Juicebox: We should change 'footsies' to 'Booties'.
    Mikon: that is discrimatory to the shoe-impaired characters.
    A night at Peaceful Jay's Colosseum...
  • eiSHeiSH Keepin' it FreestyleiSH Joined: Posts: 1,575
    That's kinda weird =\
    From Miami and don't want to travel to Kendall or Davie to play, but would travel almost 2 hours to play at some dude's house? =\

Also, I'm planning on bringing 1-2 people with me to GU on Sunday.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    9/13/2011 "President...... Thanks for all your hard work. Please enjoy your rest." - Maamen Beans
    "Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." - T.S. Elliot
    "There is no such thing as a bad heroine. There are only bad games." - Katsuragi Keima
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • DietDiet Garbage Day Joined: Posts: 1,287
    gonna advertise again for mvc2 casuals if anyone wants to play some!
    youtube.com/dietplain
    2w6ge50.jpg
    Does anybody do Capcom sessions in wpb. I finally have a car but fuck driving to ZP. Might have reason to play Marvel if I can play it offline lol.

@Diet: I don't play Marvel 2 unfortunately, but if you play anything else along those lines (3s, ZP) definitely message me.
    Anyone in favor for MONTHLY AE ranbats at my place? I can make this happen if there are more than 5 people in the thread.
    Anyone in favor for MONTHLY AE ranbats at my place? I can make this happen if there are more than 5 people in the thread.

Yes. I'm up for any kind of session, can bring a console if needed (Don't have a TV I can bring). Hmu at (954)304-4172 if you want to try and set something up.

Also, I don't know if they are still active in the thread, but I know there was a guy named Onix or something that I met up with along with some people from FAU. He was pretty cool and definitely not bad at AE, but I haven't seen him at a tournament locally, so I don't know.
    http://www.facebook.com/events/160634407407380/

WPB stay alert. Also, I'll be there (you can recognize me by the red jacket) hmu if you are from WPB and you want to talk about setting something up.
  • CrazycubanCrazycuban Blazed Joined: Posts: 39
    Looking for more players in wpb scene.. i run casuals at my house with a group of guys, but we are looking for more people to level up with.
    THE KING !
    Looking for more players in wpb scene.. i run casuals at my house with a group of guys, but we are looking for more people to level up with.

For what games?
    For what games?
    sf4:ae, umvc3, pretty much a little bit of everything else
    THE KING !

PM your address/number and when you guys play, I am always looking for casuals. I live in boynton, but I don't mind driving to wherever. Do any of you guys go to any of the local (ish) tournaments (btb, qqmore, anything at ZP)?
    Hit me up I could stop by for some UMvC3 once in a blue moon.
  • onyxonyx 3D Artist Joined: Posts: 830
    that all sounds good to me man, Hit me up with info on when you play please! ghost rider is hungry for souls
    WEB: www.forevercg.com
    XBL: Onyx 0f Tek
    R.I.P Aaron Humma(IronPizzle)
    Also, if anybody isn't aware, monday night casuals at ZP. If it's too much gas pm me you can probably drive to my house and I can just take you from there (I plan on leaving later at night).
    that all sounds good to me man, Hit me up with info on when you play please! ghost rider is hungry for souls
    most of our guys away for college n shit but ill try n set something up, im getting rusty
    THE KING !
    most of our guys away for college n shit but ill try n set something up, im getting rusty
    let me know
    Yall dont want me in that marvel =p
    Looking to start weekly Marvel sessions again. Looking to train back up and go to a few majors. Looking for only dedicated players.
  • BENSKIBENSKI ~V4~ Joined: Posts: 1,083