West Palm Beach County Thread-New and Welcoming

Comments

• CEO of DarknessCEO of Darkness Seeker of knowledge Joined: Posts: 132
    They have 3 tv's and since its a game store they have both systems. Casuals should be fair game on either system, but for Will's tourny's and his own set ups he uses ps3. I plan to be there this friday, don't make us show up alone again
    FIGHTING GAMES! come to west palm when you wanna retire.
  • DietDiet Garbage Day Joined: Posts: 1,287
    I'll be there friday for a little but probably like 530 to 630 ish, see you guys there. im eager to get some marvel 3 offline in online is getting on my nerves.
    youtube.com/dietplain
    2w6ge50.jpg
  • JustresJustres Joined: Posts: 30
    I play MvC3 on a 360 im gonna bring a setup. Also is there a cost to play here? im def goin. Btw CEO, its Afro from nexus days lol.
    -Ret 4 Lyfe-
  • ForgetfulFrenchieForgetfulFrenchie No Charge Joined: Posts: 179
    Well I'm guaranteed to show up and I know Justres is but if you changle me to MvC3 I'm so rusty its not even funny, I'll pick it up following weeks or so just have to focus but mk9 is my main game right now
    Mike Ross Formula:Win=Sentinel^X-Factor
    Can't make it today sorry, my joystick is messed up, I can't go right or right-down so no buktooth combos :/
    youtube.com/dietplain
    2w6ge50.jpg
    Can't make it today sorry, my joystick is messed up, I can't go right or right-down so no buktooth combos :/
    i'm sure you can borrow someones joystick
  • Cito48Cito48 Joined: Posts: 425
    Just come thru u can use mine

Sent from my Atrix using Tapatalk
    I havnt played mk9 mostly mvc3 and sf4
    But im sure I can pick it up and learn if I like it I might pick it up and learn it
    ya sure ill see how the place is, headin over now
    youtube.com/dietplain
    2w6ge50.jpg
    Hey guys it was fun last night getting my Kano wrecked by u CEO by your sick Jax that was fun Ill try to come some more
    Yee imma try to come by more often as well. MvC3 was very fun. I was playing She Hulk Wesker AKuma btw
    -Ret 4 Lyfe-
    yea good games ur wesker is pretty sick i was using storm/???/sentinal im start playin some more so i dont drop my combos so much i havent played marvel in a few weeks
    same here man I should look at marvel again but the mk9 was real fun tonight
    It don't have to be just fridays, whatever day people agree on should be fine. Post up and see what days people are free

And i'm putting this out there, people that want to up their game in marvel or AE need to hit up optionselect.com. Hunter runs that locally and got info and vids that can up your game and he runs a stream on mondays at zp. Anyone bitching about those games, tell em to hit it up and stop suckin
  • Street DoctorStreet Doctor Joined: Posts: 17
    Yeah that guy Justres team was pretty good i enjoyed playing against him, it'd be fun to play him more often. i was wolverine/wesker/akuma.
    GGs to the people I played, could only get a few games in I had to head out to a friends party. Was using X-23/Ammy/Doom
    youtube.com/dietplain
    2w6ge50.jpg
  • ChuFyeChuFye Zee Shampionnn!!! Joined: Posts: 46
    Just introducing myself. Ill be movin to the USA in a few weeks. Will be staying in WPB. Golden eagle circle. Im one tuff jammer in both AE and MVC3. I know everyone says that. So im here trying to link the elite dedicated players n trying to help keep the scene alive. Where do I start? Who do I link? Where the gaming sessions at?
    Gamertag : CHU FYE FUR
    At the Wellington Green mall right now on fridays from 5pm-9pm but there is an upcoming tourney if you look on the first page you can get the info for it
  • PlayNTrade HomesteadPlayNTrade Homestead Joined: Posts: 3
    Hey guys, we are a Video game in Homestead FL. We are looking to start bi-weekly tournaments for SF and MVC. We have a large location with 8 flat screen T.V.'s. We have several players in this area, but we would like to create a gaming community for the southernmost part of Florida. We want players to come from as far as Tallahassee all the way down to the Keys. We would also like any feedback, advice, and or knowledge to help make all our tournaments successful. We will be doing ranbats, and general tournaments. If you guys are interested and would like anymore information feel free to contact Rob at 786-269-6375. We will begin tournaments as soon as August, yes we will give all you evo freaks a chance to load back up on your cash...... Until then Play and play hard!
    ahhh dont think 2 hour range is good for me right now atleast until I can get my licence, but any ways anyone see the new Kenshi trailer for mk I'll post the link for it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK_JkoKOpE0&feature=player_embedded#at=28
  • PlayNTrade HomesteadPlayNTrade Homestead Joined: Posts: 3
    Cool maybe when you get your license you can come down and have fun in the sun in MIA.....
    Chu Fye, Golden eagle circle? I live in golden eagle circle in that neighborhood. Where exactly are you moving, cuz you might be moving literally right next to me.
    -Ret 4 Lyfe-
    Yo keep this movin. We should plan alittle meeting at the mall again. I'd say this friday, but its too soon. So next friday July 1st we should try to get some people @ the mall for matches. I'll probably be there. If you can make it July 1st post here.
    -Ret 4 Lyfe-
    Most likely I can't
    I'll probably be there for a bit. this friday is the 1st,btw
    youtube.com/dietplain
    2w6ge50.jpg
    Oo okay then July 8th lol, we should try to show up.
    -Ret 4 Lyfe-
    Well there is the tourney on July 9th but I'm not gonna even be in florida
    Well there is the tourney on July 9th but I'm not gonna even be in florida
    same here.. lol and i think theres gonna be a few actually
    youtube.com/dietplain
    2w6ge50.jpg
    Gonna be there tomorrow, to play games i really don't play.
  • Street DoctorStreet Doctor Joined: Posts: 17
    i'm gonna be there tomorrow to play MvC3
    I'd be here today but i work all day.
    -Ret 4 Lyfe-
    ima try and make it again today after work
    Will should really update the site, graphically and about BtB it would most likely help alot
    That is all placeholder. he's in the process upgrading the whole site
    Should also get the stream on the srk stream list for the 9th
  • Ins4n3Ins4n3 Joined: Posts: 11
    wat time yall usually around on fridays
    wat time yall usually around on fridays
    Its from 5-9 my good sir and any ways for the people who went how was last Friday's casuals
    thx bro
  • Abyssal666NocturnusAbyssal666Nocturnus Joined: Posts: 1
    Hey btw to the original poster (or any one who cares..) i live in the gardens area, me qand 2 other dudes play mvc3 and are thinking about playing ssf4 Ae but not to sure yet. we want to play all the time, you can call me on my cell. 678-860-0461 or hit me up through face book if thats to formal.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000969228357

later
    anybody going today
    I MAY be going today, i'll keep u updated

Everyone go to the tournament tomorrow!!!!
    -Ret 4 Lyfe-
  • Oli 00Oli 00 Felipe Joined: Posts: 249
    Hey guys, my name is Felipe and I'm a medical student at FSU, but my parents live in South Florida. I'm going to the tournament tomorrow. Looking forward to it!
    is it cash to play today
    Im comin

cash???
    Nah

shi, i wish i went thn, i might still show up soon, be ter tmmrw
    Hey guys, my name is Felipe and I'm a medical student at FSU, but my parents live in South Florida. I'm going to the tournament tomorrow. Looking forward to it!
    Thats cool my bro goes to FSU, but I can't make the tourney I'm in Connecticut so ya kinda far
    GGs to everyone in AE at the tournament. I was the Rog player, my name's Felipe. Next time there's casuals at Gorilla let me know, I'd be down to play.

If you want to add me on FB: Felipe Cadavid
    GGs to everyone in AE at the tournament. I was the Rog player, my name's Felipe. Next time there's casuals at Gorilla let me know, I'd be down to play.

If you want to add me on FB: Felipe Cadavid
    Thats cool my bro goes to FSU, but I can't make the tourney I'm in Connecticut so ya kinda far
    Nice is he in the med school?

PS- I got an XBOX360 120G 2 controllers, text pad, and mic for sale. $140. I'd rather sell it locally if anyone is interested.