Hatin' from experience, the LouisianA Thread Live by our rep.

Comments

• Dubh13Dubh13 Joined: Posts: 1,306
    Jakob is worse than scum
    "You're an old ass man playing video games, kill yourself" -Zaith
  • icefuzion.remixicefuzion.remix Bruh man Joined: Posts: 1,922
    Vu just got knocked out of winners finals

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
    Vu made it out pools

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
  • JazzJazz Pagua Sonfa Joined: Posts: 3,087
    Let dat boy neutral jump on Julio's wake-up
    I think some ppl should join the madden community
    Julio is 4/0

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
  • JazzJazz Pagua Sonfa Joined: Posts: 3,087
    I just watched Julio lose to haitani on stream how can he be 4-0...?

Someone with some sense please take over for Charles on updates..cmon Dakota do work make one post with everyone's status
    I think some ppl should join the madden community
    My bad at the tine he was 3,0. I went 4,2

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
  • KurumsterKurumster wtb tkcs Joined: Posts: 770
    Update everyone on thread. Me and brydon only one to make it out of pools. Toi gave away winners finals hen losers finals. Real bad. I lost to Zeus vega. Brydon made the farthest went 2-1 in quarterfinals pool. Lost to thawk. I made it out of kof pool. Starting tomorrow. I beat Hung in losers finals. Noone else made it out of anything else.

From Vu
    [02:13] <@ranmasama>; yeah I got bigger tits than her
  • kingofkodkingofkod Da Patster's Disciple Joined: Posts: 5,643
    amano jakyu (3:15:13 AM): what exactly is "the chewin"?
    Kingofkod (3:15:17 AM): ......
    I hope jakob never shows up to anything in Louisiana again... Brydon is the best in Louisiana in sf4 he really stepped his game up
  • WinchesterWinchester Quick On The Trigger Joined: Posts: 822
    Fail Mike, Tiesto & Drai's was ass, more so with XS. Wtf happened with Circus Circus?
  • KurumsterKurumster wtb tkcs Joined: Posts: 770
    Gary made it out of winners and Billy made it out of losers for marvel.
    [02:13] <@ranmasama>; yeah I got bigger tits than her
  • TheDarkPhoenixTheDarkPhoenix BEHOLD! Joined: Posts: 12,590 mod
    Man for some reason tapatalk isn't updating this thread
    "this game is about winning, If you had the option of a 1) Big dick or 2) a small dick, would you choose 2 because it took more skill? Thought not"
    -Bokkin
  • PumpkinBomberPumpkinBomber Troll Hawk Joined: Posts: 3,681
    Congrats to Trumpet on 4th in Skullgirls.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
    "I'm all in." - Phil Ivey
    I believe Stone made it to top 8 in winners in marvel. Everyone else is out...i think.
    Eventhubs shows Stone lost to Y2J. Doesn't say if it was Top 8 though. He's still in from what I gather. Still good stuff though. Even if it is MvC.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
  • KibitzerKibitzer Joined: Posts: 4
    looking to find a scene, I live in the beaumont area. Anyone near?
  • freaky deekyfreaky deeky Joined: Posts: 60
    In Lafayette.... need to find the scene here
    Wait until everyone gets back from EVO. Like half the thread is out there now.
    Yeah I figured as much. Been watching the stream for two straight days and wanted to get some local matches in.... Well im here when everyone returns
  • citiescities Loc: Lake Charles, LA/Des Moines, IA Joined: Posts: 1,421
    looking to find a scene, I live in the beaumont area. Anyone near?
    There are a few of us that play in Lake Charles, I've always wonderered about Beaumont, I knew there had to be people that played just couldn't find them.

Also, two of the guys that play live in Vinton, first town across the border in Louisiana as you come in from Texas. We will try to get a tournament going soon in Lake Charles.
    Oh death, where is thy sting? Oh grave, where is thy victory? - 1 Cor. 15:55
    Southrons never yield.
    c6e4d81a-2b9f-5688.jpgc6e4d816-2082-a0b5.jpg

Shout outs to my girl sarah a.k.a no talk
    Kof fans are disgusting. They cheer for everything bala does.

Throw super ex....cheer
    "this game is about winning, If you had the option of a 1) Big dick or 2) a small dick, would you choose 2 because it took more skill? Thought not"
    -Bokkin
    Yeah, but it was wayyyyyy more interesting.than MK
  • KibitzerKibitzer Joined: Posts: 4
    yea cities.. think we spoke on aim a year ago right before i moved away. My SN was boxofpickles
    but i just moved back a month ago. I got a crew of about 6+ that play MK here. Couple kids play marvel here. Im open to teaching MK and would like to learn SF4 and MVC if someone break the game eye to eye with me. The scene in denver wasn't very helpful in teaching, so i moved on from them and stuck with MK. Couple smash players here also. I'm not a fan of KOF really, its a cool game and I like how fast paced it is. But I dont wanna dedicate to learn it if I try to learn SF4. I'm a bigger fan of 3rd strike and the Alpha series.

But yea, I know where vinton is. The empty town in louisiana with the texas longhorn lol.
    c6e4d81a-2b9f-5688.jpgc6e4d816-2082-a0b5.jpg

Shout outs to my girl sarah a.k.a no talk
    I disapprove of this message. Not that it isn't funny or anything but I feel as though it's unnecessarily pouring gas on a fire that was pretty much burnt out.
    I disapprove of this message. Not that it isn't funny or anything but I feel as though it's unnecessarily pouring gas on a fire that was pretty much burnt out.
    Irv you haven't heard anything yet.
    -Bokkin

Naw man they pretty much took liquid napalm and dowsed the fire with it in vegas it will never be put out now
  • ssjbrydonssjbrydon Jim Mora is my role model Joined: Posts: 4,344
    Irv the pics would have been over the line if Dakota wasn't trying to be the bigger person about the situation. Nothing about that whole situation was personal or at least should have been taken that way... just get over it already good lord... you don't build a stronger community by holding petty grudges.

Ill post my thoughts on evo when krucial b returns.

Sent from my MB612 using Tapatalk 2
    XBL - GOL Krucial B
    Ahh I just thought they were random pictures lol. If there's more too it then you can disregard my post. I still got love for everyone though.
  • WolvyakaPatchWolvyakaPatch Inner Fire Joined: Posts: 344
    Naw man they pretty much took liquid napalm and dowsed the fire with it in vegas it will never be put out now

*Insert gif of Michael Jackson in Thriller garb eating popcorn here* XD
    "How could I lose, I got a bionic arm!"
  • NguyenAdamNguyenAdam Joined: Posts: 18
    Anyone interested in buying a TE stick? Text me at 504-615-8592.

i8rzT.jpghttp://imgur.com/i8rzT
  • CamRacCamRac Charisma of the Streets Joined: Posts: 116
    It was cool meeting you cats in person -- safe travels.
    GHOST TRAIN
    Choo choo!
  • subzero44subzero44 Mashin on burn kick Joined: Posts: 3,389
    Nice meeting u too cam.

Vegas doesn't really disappoint and had a good time hanging out with everyone.

Kib - I'm gonna be teaching Guyingreen how to play sf4 in the upcomIng weeks, u should get in on some of the sessions, either console is fine
    "Don't hurt me Arch, I'm only a Lit'l"
    (⌐■_■)you will not survive
    Man great time in vegas, and not because of evo. Its always good to see the LA scene chillin out together and thriving.

Plenty of pics and lots of fun times. I'll prob mash on sf4 a bit more too since everyone plays it. At least I can do MM if I get decent enough.

I planned to really go in hard on two certain people... But its really not worth the effort. I think they she has exposed herself as to what kind of person she is to everyone after this trip. I'm still gonna post up how I feel about the situation so that EVERYONE knows and it wont be any hearsay or rumors. But I'll post it up later when I got nothing else to do.
    -Bokkin
    Man great time in vegas, and not because of evo. Its always good to see the LA scene chillin out together and thriving.

Plenty of pics and lots of fun times. I'll prob mash on sf4 a bit more too since everyone plays it. At least I can do MM if I get decent enough.

I planned to really go in hard on two certain people... But its really not worth the effort. I think they she has exposed herself as to what kind of person she is to everyone after this trip. I'm still gonna post up how I feel about the situation so that EVERYONE knows and it wont be any hearsay or rumors. But I'll post it up later when I got nothing else to do.
    ce1db691-4241-7f85.jpg

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
    ^ Charles that was some of the best sleep I got all trip LMAO
    -Bokkin
  • VeseriusVeserius Hold Down Back Joined: Posts: 11,496
    Nice meeting you fellas. Had a great time

- Justin/Ves
    Vuh-sair-ee-us or just Ves I guess | Twitter | Youtube  | Maj's Footsie Handbook  | My TMNT:TF Netplay Guide
  • ssjbrydonssjbrydon Jim Mora is my role model Joined: Posts: 4,344
    Dont ever sleep around assholes in vegas.

Sent from my MB612 using Tapatalk 2
    XBL - GOL Krucial B