Super Turbo - Current Good Online Players

Comments

• 10000 Volts10000 Volts Joined: Posts: 54
    It is my goal to appear on this list.

-Eric_S
    Are you good? If you are and you get on this list please let me know how you did it. That way, I can find you, do things to you that will be painful and then get myself on this list. Just looking at this list I can already tell I can beat lots of players just by their dumb names.
    XBL Tag: I0000 Volts
    Substitute the number 1 for the letter I
  • jdmjdm skillz Joined: Posts: 178
    Looks can be deceiving
    GGPO: jdmskillz

Super Turbo all day.
  • SteveTrenSteveTren RYU Ph.D Joined: Posts: 999
    Are you good? If you are and you get on this list please let me know how you did it. That way, I can find you, do things to you that will be painful and then get myself on this list. Just looking at this list I can already tell I can beat lots of players just by their dumb names.

Beat me in a FT10 and I will petition for you to make the "list".
    The Gauntlet Has Been Thrown Down

oh, and Mega is a good Rog player but I never see him on GGPO.
    GGPO: stevetren
  • TetsuosanTetsuosan Watahh Joined: Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I gotta play online more so I can have a chance to make the list lol.
  • dialupsuckydialupsucky FINAL SHOWDOWN Joined: Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
  • 10000 Volts10000 Volts Joined: Posts: 54
    Beat me in a FT10 and I will petition for you to make the "list".
    The Gauntlet Has Been Thrown Down

oh, and Mega is a good Rog player but I never see him on GGPO.

Wait, I came across like an ass didn't I? My bad, and I apologize to the guy I wrote that message to. But, I'll play you Mr. SteveTren. I'll do my best to get to 10 wins before you do but I have a funny feeling you may win because you sound confident. That usually means that you are good and you know your stuff. That being said, I think that being good is not just about how good you are with your character. It's what you do when it counts. Will you choke if you get cornered? If you have one pixel of life left will you change your playstyle or stick to what you usually do? So in conclusion, I think you will win but only if you stick to what you know. If you let me control the match...........you will die a horrible GGPO death.

God Bless.
    XBL Tag: I0000 Volts
    Substitute the number 1 for the letter I
    Wait, I came across like an ass didn't I? My bad, and I apologize to the guy I wrote that message to. But, I'll play you Mr. SteveTren. I'll do my best to get to 10 wins before you do but I have a funny feeling you may win because you sound confident. That usually means that you are good and you know your stuff. That being said, I think that being good is not just about how good you are with your character. It's what you do when it counts. Will you choke if you get cornered? If you have one pixel of life left will you change your playstyle or stick to what you usually do? So in conclusion, I think you will win but only if you stick to what you know. If you let me control the match...........you will die a horrible GGPO death.

God Bless.
    Damn, and I was just joking around with you, but I'll let you start the match with me in the corner and see how that works out. LOL
  • psychostasiapsychostasia precision machinery Joined: Posts: 32
    ive had a lot of good sets with a honda that goes by the name facefook. think ive only seen him on supercade though
    Thanks papasi.
  • PunchingpowaPunchingpowa Joined: Posts: 68
    I was checking out ggpo this las few days and there is one thing that caught my attention about some of these "good players". There is this group of losers that play alright but spend half their time complaining and trolling in chat when they get owned. And it seems like half of the people in the ST room have a problem with some of these idiots so it cant be a coincidence.

One thing is to joke around and another is to be such a grade A loser that you spend all your gaming time talking shit on chat. I could not believe how dedicated to being trolls some of these guys are.
  • PaskyPasky Ninja with pistol! Joined: Posts: 1,863
    I was checking out ggpo this las few days and there is one thing that caught my attention about some of these "good players". There is this group of losers that play alright but spend half their time complaining and trolling in chat when they get owned. And it seems like half of the people in the ST room have a problem with some of these idiots so it cant be a coincidence.

One thing is to joke around and another is to be such a grade A loser that you spend all your gaming time talking shit on chat. I could not believe how dedicated to being trolls some of these guys are.
    LoL

Ignore button is there for a reason.
    <Pasky> so you can go extra fast by just holding it?
    <bookah> turbo handjob
    <baklakiller> sure if had a penis
    <baklakiller> im a beginner gief
  • oldschool_BRoldschool_BR Projectile spammer Joined: Posts: 2,442
    ive had a lot of good sets with a honda that goes by the name facefook. think ive only seen him on supercade though
    Same here. Our matches were naturally affected by the high latency, but I could notice he had skill.
    Ignore button is there for a reason.
    Signed. Also, notice that papasi's criterion was simply "above the GGPO average." Mute the annoying kids, and just challenge if you feel like, else, just have the ignore feature do its job, which is does nicely, shall I say.
  • ultracomboultracombo Weakest Loser Joined: Posts: 741
    Though it doesn't seem to do well for your English.
    "If ultracombo misses a low roundhouse, he is likely to continue doing it." - TheMuffinMan
  • oldschool_BRoldschool_BR Projectile spammer Joined: Posts: 2,442
    The perfectly placed words may also be affected by lag!
  • TNBTNB Bye. Joined: Posts: 1,180
    Lightning@Volt and SenRetsuGirl For Jp chuns.
    Skills and attitude prove worth as a player, not the internet.
  • MizukiMizuki ayy lmao Joined: Posts: 3,200
    me for not playing online anymore
    www.twitter.com/thenipahhut
  • kevgeezkevgeez Joined: Posts: 351
    Hmm.... I would most certainly add "JimmyBones" to the list. We have had some heated sets.. What about that other Canadian jerk off? He uses Dictator and O.Sagat.. "Bilskrnir" or something like that.
    This is recent players.
    Not oldies that have left to become family men.
    Seeing you in Action is a Joke.
  • kevgeezkevgeez Joined: Posts: 351
    W

Trolling is an Art form...

So stfu before I knock yo ass out!
    I'll snatch ur bitch too
    Think it's a joke if u want!!
    Seeing you in Action is a Joke.
  • psychostasiapsychostasia precision machinery Joined: Posts: 32
    blitzfu o.ken/ryu
    dhaos chun
    yito2k sim
    Thanks papasi.
  • UnessentialUnessential Joined: Posts: 1,168
    what?! I'm not on this list? =(

man, papasi, face me again, it's been FOREVER...
    <quitjockinmystyle> everybody i wil approve what is cheating moves or not.
    STToronto https://www.facebook.com/groups/499056723549379/
    Because very few ST players check SRK anymore. mostly it's the local facebook group and NHC.
    PM me here or on facebook if you need a stick mod or repair. Same with arcade boards and superguns.
  • JolliesJollies Joined: Posts: 183
    Silly list is silly
  • EvilDindonEvilDindon Joined: Posts: 75
    Nowadays, from Europe, some new names :

xXx-MostHated (ryu-dic-ken)
    deadpool- (all !)
    oldsamir (guile)
    DJ-Sylenth (sim)

Edit : forgot about domino (gief, guile and others)

And from other places :

blitzfu (DJ, shotos)
    HYDLIDE (incredible japanese sim)
  • WolmarWolmar Joined: Posts: 184
    What's the meaning of a top player list without an EvilDindon list seriously ??
    Against Balrog, it determine the direction Shoryu fist input is difficult. Has been condemned to the left orinput, so right. I try to issue a reversal is born so firmly command you miss wandering.
  • Coth_XCoth_X G(x) = (3/(1-3x)) - 3 - 3x - 27x^2 Joined: Posts: 4,340
    I'm not going to be very active right now. Had to buy a new PC and I don't intend on installing ggpo on it.

-trolls suck-
    "The purpose of proof is to understand, not to verify." - Arnold Ross
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/534416 <--- Coolest Game Ever!
  • EvilDindonEvilDindon Joined: Posts: 75
    What's the meaning of a top player list without an EvilDindon list seriously ??

:)
    I'm not going to be very active right now. Had to buy a new PC and I don't intend on installing ggpo on it.

-trolls suck-
    why is this guy on the list?
    "If ultracombo misses a low roundhouse, he is likely to continue doing it." - TheMuffinMan
    why is this guy on the list?

Do you really have to troll this much?

-trolls suck-
  • KyouyaKyouya SSF2T Joined: Posts: 173
    I think this list needs to be updated.

I don't play O.Ryu since june and i'm not that good.
    Strike First, Strike Hard, Show No Mercy.
    Do you really have to troll this much?

-trolls suck-
    I just don't want new players getting the wrong idea when they beat you.
    You are mad that I'm defined as being above average in terms of online play?

I guess that's your problem.

-trolls suck-
    I don't think I'm the one who's mad.
    I don't think I'm the one who's mad.

I think you should spend more time throwing tigers.

-trolls suck-
    I think I spend too much time throwing tigers.
    I think I spend too much time throwing tigers.
    Its not about how many tigers you throw, its about your spacing and predictability. Throw tigers all day long from the proper distance.
  • -TheBastard--TheBastard- FAB u LOSE! Joined: Posts: 1,276
    tiger knees n deep uppercuts r the killer ones
    <blitzfu> cool, and bastard is a loser, screen shot that
    <Pasky> he's always trolling, he has a macro button that troll
    <Kyouya>LoL Bastard, best post evah! But you forgot the tiger uppercut!!
    Imagine a snail being able to play fgs, and being a noob in it, it would sure be a salty snail, oh the tragedy of a snail!
    Its not about how many tigers you throw, its about your spacing and predictability. Throw tigers all day long from the proper distance.
    well no shit . I don't mean to be rude but cmon, do you think I'm retarded? Don't answer that question sesho
    well no shit . I don't mean to be rude but cmon, do you think I'm retarded? Don't answer that question sesho
    Well, don't play like you are retarded, example earlier today. Just trying to help you get better. Watch Sagat players like "SpinalBlood", he seems to know how to zone me properly. Your weak attitude is prolly half your problem.
    Lmao

-trolls suck-
  • BonkiBonki Ruff Joined: Posts: 32
    Now this is spacing :]
    Just being random :p
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ti6J4fFPPf4
    RЯRЯRUF! !! !! ! !!!
  • deadfrogdeadfrog Joined: Joined: Posts: 6,787
    this thread sounds like it's going to be a lot of work to maintain because people log on and off all the time!

:wonder:
    Well, don't play like you are retarded, example earlier today. Just trying to help you get better. Watch Sagat players like "SpinalBlood", he seems to know how to zone me properly. Your weak attitude is prolly half your problem.
    friendly ft10?

You're normally a cool guy, I don't know why you're being such a dick. Only way to settle this like men is to play.