The Official PLAYSTATION® Thread: E3 - PS4 Pro November 10th $399

Comments

• ShogunZShogunZ When's DBZ? Joined: Posts: 1,973
    I have that, combined with a rune that makes my sword to x2 damage, and another rune that doubles the power of my crit strikes...

It ain't safe no more.
    PS4 Now Playing: Destiny 2, Warframe, Skyrim
  • Tekno VirusTekno Virus small man big strength Joined: Posts: 8,778
    New area is fun to explore. I'm collecting all the Ithildins so I can see this dope moon graffiti on the wall.

I ran into a low level a captain > sweep the leg Cobra Kai > OTG into dagger into his skull through his mouth. When later I'm reaching this forge tower, he bumps into me (again) "o hai tharr, you gave me a scar", this time I decapitate him. Feels good.

I ran into a semi-invicible captain. Thankfully, I've had many of experience with these guys. Fortunately, he still took damaged to backstabs so I had to surprise him, jump off the cliff, climb back up, rinse repeat.

This one captain, he had 9 Uruks standing around in a square. ahahaha couldn't believe it! The idiot though, stood next to a gas tank.
    The Gates of Creation are manifold. I vow to enter them all.
    Dellusions are inexhaustible.
    I vow to end them all.
    Sentient beings are numberless.
    I vow to save them all.

The Kree Way is SUPREME.
    No way
    I vow to end them all.
    I vow to save them all.

The Kree Way is SUPREME.
    I wanted to decapitate hammer dude, but that fool was like "Can't touch this" and so I was trying to build meter but he broke before I was done. =(
    I vow to end them all.
    I vow to save them all.

The Kree Way is SUPREME.
  • GrenGren Nash Out With Your Stash Out Joined: Posts: 1,849
    edited October 2014
    Digital Version of Call of Duty AW is Cross-Buy Between PS3/PS4

Only 'cuz I know some peeps in here showed some interest in it. Cross-buy also applies to the DLC & season pass, & stats are transferable.

Kinda miss the party chat sessions I had with friends/coworkers in previous iterations. Just shootin' the breeze while I lay on my stomach watching an open door/hallway/ladder, telling ghost stories 'round a roaring fire.

Also, it seems the PS store updated, but no free Driveclub download is to be found yet. As always, PS Blog comments section is full of seething rage.

EDIT: Ah, the Plus version of Driveclub was delayed to relieve the launch stress on the servers/hamsters.
    In order to help all DRIVECLUB players who have the game already, we're temporarily holding back the PS Plus Edition and the My DRIVECLUB app to ease the load and traffic to the servers. This should give players a better chance of connecting to the game servers and, once the servers are operating well, we’ll be sure to let you know when the PS Plus Edition and My DRIVECLUB app will be available to download.
    Post edited by Gren on
  • SpycarnegySpycarnegy Joined: Posts: 1,324
    Damn people are going IN in the comments section on that website. Can't say I blame em though
    EmblemLord: just block bitch
    EmblemLord: wuts so hard about it

2015 SRK Fantasy Football CHAMP
  • RampageRampage Lurkin' Joined: Posts: 4,999
    edited October 2014
    I'm interested in why they are not spinning this in the media like they should be.
    Not a single instance of, "DRIVECLUB MUCH MORE POPULAR THAN EXPECTED; SERVERS CANNOT HANDLE LOAD, TECHS WORKING AROUND CLOCK TO INCREASE CAPACITY" etc etc? :lol:
  • CHIEfyCHIEfy Joined: Posts: 1,184
    The only people that should be complaining are ones that have bought the full game or the $50 upgrade. They spent money and are the only ones entitled to a fully functioning product.

The PS+ Edition is FREE and if you bought PS+ just for PS+ Edition then you're an idiot that should have just bought the full game.
    "Competitive Smash is all about no items and Final Destination."
    - Masahiro Sakurai
    GRRRR!! YOU DON"T GET ANYTHING FOR RETRIEVING ALL THE ITHILDINS!!! NO FANCY CUT SCENES, NO DELVING INTO LORE!!!! L:KJASDLKSDG:LJHUIS
    I vow to end them all.
    I vow to save them all.

The Kree Way is SUPREME.
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,457 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Pretty sure with the shit reviews it is getting no one is in a rush to have drive spud waste space on their hard drive.

Anyone place the new Aliens game yet?
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • DANZANDANZAN NO SQUIGGERINO Joined: Posts: 6,567
    edited October 2014
    angelpalm wrote: »
    Pretty sure with the shit reviews it is getting no one is in a rush to have drive spud waste space on their hard drive.

Anyone place the new Aliens game yet?

If you liked the movies... you will appreciate the game alot !
    also worth mentioning is that the game is actually quite terrifying from time to time.
    angelpalm wrote: »
    People have to complain to counter act that massive influx of idiot gamers that just eat whatever shit pie developers and studios crap out in front of them. If people didn't complain we would all be playing NMS for years right along side the martian.
  • dn3000dn3000 Joined: Posts: 3,520 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Quick PS4 question guys.. does it have or can you change profile notifications status to say if you're away, busy etc?
  • p.m novaroad pilotp.m novaroad pilot Joined: Posts: 2,626
    Yeah i wanna play online for drive club the bmw handles the best so far in that game for me I love the bmw models in real life

but yeah get the online fixed so i can play
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,801
    Is drive club a sim game or an arcade game?
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    I would say more of a arcade game
    I thought it was gonna be a launch release so I been waiting almost a year for it

in terms of the gameplay alright although I can understand some criticisms of it
    Sony Holding a Playstation Event in December
    Prepare for two intense days of PlayStation gaming, content, and activities. Attendees will sit in on in-depth panels, meet the industry’s best developers, score hands-on gameplay with tons of upcoming PlayStation games, collect free swag, and get a chance to purchase rare collectibles directly from their favorite game studios. Attendees will also get an exclusive first look at what’s coming next in 2015, which I am told you will not want to miss.

Event will be live-streamed. More than likely, it'll be fucking nothing, but who knows.
    when the fuck are gonna get rid of that stupid ass media unlimited on ps4 and have the abilty to play your mp3 music
  • Jack_FrostJack_Frost M.C Joined: Posts: 6,980
    anyone copping borderlands day 1?
    There aren't 50 hours in a 5 day span...
    CRYING
  • VynceVynce Hater. Joined: Posts: 14,660
    @dn3000 I haven't seen such an option, if if there is one. The friend and messaging systems are pretty abysmal. That's one thing I miss about playing on my 360.

And games ha ha ha.
    Be well.
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,748 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Trailer for Powers..........PSN exclusive.
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • Rick RossRick Ross Niggaposi☆Continues Joined: Posts: 5,641
    Vib Ribbon is available in the North American PSN store.
    "I don't think women in video games and anime are hyper sexualized. I think they're Mexican women who occasionally speak Japanese." - Tekno Virus, sharing his words of ethnic wisdom.
  • Kinniku BusterKinniku Buster Like Like Like Joined: Posts: 9,373 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    Has been since Tuesday.
    Peace to the Mountain
    Amiibo Aficionado

Negro Install

The sky's fallin', baby, drop that ass 'fore it crash.

Currently Playing -Steven Universe: Save the Light (PS4), Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)
    Currently Reading - Rick and Morty (Oni Press), TMNT (IDW)
    Currently Watching (Animated) - Ducktales (2017), We Bare Bears
    Currently Watching (Live Action) - Sons of Anarchy

Just like that, I beat Shadow of Mordor in 32 hours. It was a good game. It got a bit stale towards the end.
    I vow to end them all.
    I vow to save them all.

The Kree Way is SUPREME.
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-10-13-driveclub-dev-defends-game-launch-had-confidence-servers-would-work

I hope they do, in some way, compensate the folks who purchased the game. I've heard the online & social features (in addition to the graphics, of course) are what help define this title; the single-player campaign is said to be woefully mediocre.
  • GomuGomuGomuGomu Strider Sucks Joined: Posts: 9,578
    That is seriously one gigantic fuck up. I just can't fathom how something like that can slip through the cracks, especially when they claim they tested it properly.
    PSN: xXGomuGomuXx
  • Rick RossRick Ross Niggaposi☆Continues Joined: Posts: 5,641
    I honestly don't know how Falcolm and XSeed expect the upcoming PS4 Ys title to sell, when there's only been one title released on a console in the past decade.

The should consider porting Origins, Oath in Felghana, and revamp the other PSP title to the PS3. I would pay good money to play those games all over again; hoping at least each game is worth a platinum though.
    "I don't think women in video games and anime are hyper sexualized. I think they're Mexican women who occasionally speak Japanese." - Tekno Virus, sharing his words of ethnic wisdom.
    Nidhogg looks really fun, but I'll be damned if I'm going to pay $15, helping to perpetuate this retro graphics fad.

I'll get it free on PS+ next month without wincing at another indie game in the IGC, though.
    Be well.
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,534 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Vynce wrote: »
    Nidhogg looks really fun, but I'll be damned if I'm going to pay $15, helping to perpetuate this retro graphics fad.

I'll get it free on PS+ next month without wincing at another indie game in the IGC, though.

I'm fucking sick of how every indie multiplat that includes vita looks like it's on the damn atari 2600. I got a vita for portable games with console quality graphics, I want those graphics to be modern, not 25 years ago.
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
    I'd be perfectly happy if at least low-res, 16-bit sprite graphics were the norm. But unless design tools have greatly changed, we know from 2D fighters that even that ain't so easy to do.
    I meant to say "next year" in case I got anyone's hopes up. I'd actually buy the game for half price.
    Be well.
  • Kinniku BusterKinniku Buster Like Like Like Joined: Posts: 9,373 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    Retro graphics are a cheap copout for Indy devs. People will buy games just based off how much it tickles their nostalgia which is stupid. Though I know I have been a victim of it a few times (Dragon Book Fantasy or whatever the fuck it's called)

Very rarely does a company use the retro graphics in a creative way that adds to the games universe, depth or story. Which is what it should do. It's why I love 3D Dot Heroes so much.
    Peace to the Mountain
    Amiibo Aficionado

Negro Install

The sky's fallin', baby, drop that ass 'fore it crash.

Currently Playing -Steven Universe: Save the Light (PS4), Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)
    Currently Reading - Rick and Morty (Oni Press), TMNT (IDW)
    Currently Watching (Animated) - Ducktales (2017), We Bare Bears
    Currently Watching (Live Action) - Sons of Anarchy

• angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,457 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    How do you get a Japan account
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file