The Official PLAYSTATION® Thread: E3 - PS4 Pro November 10th $399

Comments

• KurokunKurokun Joined: Posts: 2,098
    Left Alive - Announcement Teaser

http://www.jp.square-enix.com/leftalive/
    http://gematsu.com/2017/09/square-enix-announces-survival-action-shooter-left-alive-ps4-pc
    The game is led by veteran developers Toshifumi Nabeshima (director, Armored Core series), Yoji Shinkawa (character designer, Metal Gear series), and Takayuki Yanase (mech designer, Ghost in the Shell: Arise, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Xenoblade Chronicles X).
    EARTH DEFENSE FORCE: IRON RAIN - 1st Trailer

http://gematsu.com/2017/09/earth-defense-force-iron-rain-announced-ps4
    Project Nimbus: Code Mirai - Announcement Trailer

https://www.gametomo.co.jp/project-nimbus
    http://gematsu.com/2017/09/project-nimbus-code-mirai-announced-ps4
    About the Game

Project Nimbus: Code Mirai is a port of Project Nimbus using Unreal Engine 4 with upgraded graphics to make for a suitable-quality PlayStation 4 game. Not only have the graphics been improved, the overall balancing has been adjusted, new actions have been added, and the user interface has been completely rebuilt. Project Nimbus: Code Mirai is due out this fall.
  • Tekno VirusTekno Virus small man big strength Joined: Posts: 8,778
    i wish there were more dogfight video games like CODE MIRAI and Strike Suit Zero
    The Gates of Creation are manifold. I vow to enter them all.
    Dellusions are inexhaustible.
    I vow to end them all.
    Sentient beings are numberless.
    I vow to save them all.

The Kree Way is SUPREME.
  • GasarakiGasaraki Joined: Posts: 8,885 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Virtual fucking On. FUCK YEAH
  • eviljevilj Joined: Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited September 21
    Jack_Frost wrote: »
    You want to upgrade your PS4 just to play golf in 60fps?

There are some of us who are really into water and grass physics/graphics.

I actually bought everybody's golf recently because I like the series and I wanted to see how it would look on my TV.

No PS PRO though
    Green Karin.
    Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match - TGS 2017 gameplay footage
    • 26:23 to 35:04
    • 47:54 to 58:02

http://gematsu.com/2017/09/girls-und-panzer-dream-tank-match-first-gameplay
  • Mood4food77Mood4food77 Joined: Posts: 9,876
    I almost bought hue a while back. That's fantastic that it's a ps+ game.

Mgs:v going ps+? Is this the largest ps+ game ever?
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 13,102 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Amnesia collection is pretty tight.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
    http://gematsu.com/2017/09/gravity-rush-2-online-services-end-january-19
    Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Asia will end online services for Gravity Rush 2 on January 18, 2018 at 9:00 p.m. PT / January 19 at 12:00 a.m. ET / 6:00 a.m. UK / 14:00 JST, the company announced.

The following features will be inaccessible following the service termination:
    • Sending and receiving Challenges
    • Viewing the rankings
    • Sending and receiving Treasure Hunts
    • Sending, receiving, and reviewing Photo Ghosts
    • Obtaining Dusty Tokens, as well as its rewards

From today until service ends, Sony has implemented a “Dusty Token Acquisition Increase Event,” which will increase the amount of Dusty Tokens you can obtain by playing online, allowing you to obtain the costumes, Talismans, and other rewards that will no longer be available when service ends.
    Dragons Dogma lets gooooo
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 22,057
    Yea did not expect to see Battle Garegga on that list.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,342
    What the fuck is battle garegga?
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,342
    No anime tiddies? Why bother?
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • ShogunZShogunZ When's DBZ? Joined: Posts: 1,968
    Need help from Warframe fans. Last action/shooter game I enjoyed was Lost Planet 1 & 2. Watching these Warframe videos made me want to play MP again

My question is, do I need to grind in order to be able to compete? Are there levels? Or can I just kill anyone by being a newbie?

Unfortunately I don't know a single Warframe player that plays Conclave. Is that a thing? I would imagine you just need to be appropriately geared up. Make sure you have good mods on your weapons/frame. Starting out I'd also imagine a good defensive frame like Frost would work well for PVP. I could be wrong though, I've played the game for the last 3 months and never touched it.

• Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,736 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

5.0 finally is out...........and I can't get it.
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
    Horizon-Zero-Dawn-Complete-Ann_10-04-17.jpg

http://gematsu.com/2017/10/horizon-zero-dawn-complete-edition-launches-december-5-americas-december-6-europe
    Sony Interactive Entertainment will release a Horizon: Zero Dawn Complete Edition on December 5 in the Americas and December 6 in Europe for $49.99, the company announced.
    It will include the full game and the November 7-due “The Frozen Wilds” expansion.

Hyped that this is coming to the states..........I gotta finish part one.

-Traitor Aizen Souske
  • SaikyoticAlxSaikyoticAlx The Fist of the South Pole Joined: Posts: 76
    edited October 7
    Yea did not expect to see Battle Garegga on that list.

Came outta nowhere! Just looked up that they also did Dangun Feveron for PS4 earlier this year for JP, so that can't be far behind for US.
    Gintama Rumble - PV 1

http://gematsu.com/2017/10/gintama-rumble-debut-trailer-details
    *chars/gameplay details, etc.*

I want the console............but not the Battlefront 2 game.

-Traitor Aizen Souske
    Star Ocean: The Last Hope 4K & Full HD Remaster - announcement trailer

http://www.jp.square-enix.com/so4/
    http://gematsu.com/2017/10/star-ocean-last-hope-4k-full-hd-remaster-announced-ps4-pc
    Square Enix has announced Star Ocean: The Last Hope 4K & Full HD Remaster for PlayStation 4 and PC.
    It will launch as a digital-only title for 2,800 yen on November 28 in Japan.

As its name implies, Star Ocean: The Last Hope 4K & Full HD Remaster is a 4K resolution and full HD remaster of Star Ocean: The Last Hope.
    Here are the list of features for each version:

PlayStation 4 Version
    • Resolution: From 720p on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 –> PlayStation 4 Pro: Maximum 4K / PlayStation 4: Full HD
    • Functionality to change image settings (shadow and blur settings, etc.)
    • Trophy support
    • Share button support

PC Version
    • Functionality to change screen resolution
    • Functionality to change image settings (shadow and blur settings, etc.)
    • Steam Achievements support
    • Mouse, keyboard, and PC controller support
    • Functionality to take screenshots without the UI

STAR OCEAN PROGRAM #17
    • 19:51 to 26:03 - gameplay footage
    edited October 17

http://aksysgames.com/txexp/
    http://gematsu.com/2017/10/tokyo-xanadu-ex-ps4-launches-december-8-north-america
    On PlayStation 4, Tokyo Xanadu eX+ will be available in standard physical and digital editions, as well as a $149.99 limited edition including a copy of the game, nine-inch deluxe White Shroud figure, 60-page art book, official soundtrack CD, and Blade Card game deck.
    Post edited by Kurokun on
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,531
    I never did beat the final boss in The Last Hope: International. Fuck all the shit you have to go through if you lose.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • SonicabidSonicabid What's wrong with- Joined: Posts: 12,284
    I never did beat the final boss in The Last Hope: International. Fuck all the shit you have to go through if you lose.

I beat the game then went into the extra dungeon at the end and got rekt by the 1st group of monsters in there KAY

You have to grind levels out the ass and craft a bunch of sick gear before you can go in there KAY
  • purbeastpurbeast Joined: Posts: 4,911
    Is there a website or something that aggregates all of the differences that games have on a PS4 Pro vs. normal PS4?

I got a PS4 Pro last night but I don't have 4K or HDR display so the changes other than those 2 may not be apparent to me so I'm just curious if there is a database somewhere of the differences. I popped in Uncharted 4 and I definitely thought I could notice that there was better AA, but then again it could be placebo affect and I hadn't played Uncharted 4 for a couple months now. But at least now I have some motivation to finish it, and I only have 4 chapters left.
    If they are going to re-release Star Ocean do A Second Story it is the best one and one of the best rpgs of all time.
  • ReirakuReiraku Joined: Posts: 884
    They technically did with the PSP-remake. Complete revamp of the voice acting, new characters, and fixed a LOT of the bugs that the PSX version had. That said, I'd love to see the PS4 get it sometime with updated visuals.
    Reiraku wrote: »
    They technically did with the PSP-remake. Complete revamp of the voice acting, new characters, and fixed a LOT of the bugs that the PSX version had. That said, I'd love to see the PS4 get it sometime with updated visuals.

Was Ashton still opop
  • Kinniku BusterKinniku Buster KIMO! KIMO! KIMO! Joined: Posts: 9,356
    The psp remake of second story was wonderful.
    Peace to the Mountain
    Amiibo Aficionado

Negro Install

The sky's fallin', baby, drop that ass 'fore it crash.

Currently Playing -Steven Universe: Save the Light (PS4), Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)
    Currently Reading - Rick and Morty (Oni Press), TMNT (IDW)
    Currently Watching (Animated) - Ducktales (2017), We Bare Bears
    Currently Watching (Live Action) - Sons of Anarchy

• ReirakuReiraku Joined: Posts: 884
    jae hoon wrote: »
    Reiraku wrote: »

Was Ashton still opop

Yup. And if you really feel like it, you could hack that shit to put both him and Opera in your party for the most OP team in existence.
    Ashton was so busted that shit was awesome.

I'd actually get a mini controller for my niece........

-Traitor Aizen Souske

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file