El Paso Texas Blood Sweat Cheers!

Comments

• Fury XFury X GORO WINS! Joined: Posts: 436
    I'm here at the rio already... we will have to arrange a pool party cuz the pool is off da vageezy
    A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,004 mod
    Good luck, all of ya.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • Mr.KazMr.Kaz Joined: Posts: 786 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    oye Chuy recibe mis condolencias, yo se que es una perdida muy grande y pues ojala no te aya afectado tanto, echale ganas carnal y suerte en EVO.
    on another note- i wanna see you guys on the stream for me to get hype all the way from Mexico
    Rafa against Sherry on Stream. Almost got blown up by a korean chick in booty shorts but pulled through.

GOO RAFA!
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

• Shadow VIIShadow VII Custom Title Joined: Posts: 1,065
    shoutouts to hailmary supers on the Evo2k11 stream, shit was hype!!!
    WINNING!!
    "A little besito?!" -CMV
    Updates???
    Got 3rd on my pool so ehhh... mk though I better fuking deliver if not I'm oing bak home tonite...
  • OmertaOmerta Joined: Posts: 243
    Good luck to everyone over at Evo. I hope to see some of you guys on the stream!
    I'm in mk finals and going to the mk stream
    Sektroll wins!!!
    mike is in losers final in mk on his pool
    EDIT: Mike made it out of his pool
    EDIT2: Rafa made it out of his pool also
    "A little besito?!" -CMV
    Got out of brackets and also mike
    And I'm out... so time to get hammered and cry for a lil bit... and freddy... STFU!!!
    Bitch I was talking about the sektor that send you to losers Wei. Good shit to you and mike. Can't wait to see that mahvel. Oh yeah Valle and daigo on stream now. Hype!
    Daigo you lucky faaaak. Valle is still my fav
    Oh I didn't say cuz of tge sextroll wins... I was saying for the next comment u would of posted... I was just trying to be funny haha anyway got shitfaced drunk last nite sobed a lil and mike got plastered as hell and we lost corey... good times... time to fi.d corey
  • SUN CiTy KinGSUN CiTy KinG Joined: Posts: 923
    personal day 1 highlights for me

Tokdo getting raged by daigo, which way do i block, lololol dumbass now you konw what it feels like, ambigiousnous is nonsense when its abusable even the best players don't know which way to block lol.

Dr. ray, mago, and fudo all repped Fei Long awsomely, fuck dr. ray had good normals game, mago's, low jab rekka poke pressue was really strong, fuddos probably has the best chance to beat daigo he may win it all he has a good combination of everything plus clutch, he plays like me but he can land thatt main combo better, and i never fadc my dragon kick.

Rafa beating a hotty girl just barley, goooooo Rafa!!, I know she's cali, and shes good, and you did a great cumback, props Rafa, that shit was off the VaJayGeezy!

didn't see any mk5 so hope you all share what happend in your top 180 matches. as well as sf4.

watching aquasilk sum trolling zangief try and troll mago then get raped, moving up and down real quick during the match, mago was like what, Death bitch stop being dumb.

sKill feeling the passion of evo, and loving everyminute of what he helped create, ThaNkS DOminator!!

Fuck great stuff on the stream, cant wait to here how mike does today, just saw smilez qualify so you should make it out too mike.
    Focus....Breath......FighT!!!
    Tokido getting raged by daigo, which way do i block, lololol dumbass now you konw what it feels like, ambigiousnous is nonsense when its abusable even the best players don't know which way to block lol.
    Damn, you must really hate akuma
    I wonder why:wonder:
    "A little besito?!" -CMV
    Duh bffs duh
    Lol at Fei Long being a better balrog than Balrog. he got them jabs, safe pressure that deals damage, a shoryu, a faster overhead.

Evo 2k11: Pushing buttons edition.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

tokidos motto for years has been to do the most damaging game breaking things possible, look at his history, rcs every top tier in cvs2, robo chun/urien in 3s, vega off the wall nonsense in st, when AE came out his quote was"yes i can vortex gamerbee now". not i can out play him, no he says i can be lame and get free damage put him in situations he cant do anytning against, yay i'm tokido!

thats why i liked watching him scrub out, i don't mind other akumas its fun to try and beat but frustrating too.

vipers pretty bad now a days, vortex amibigious is kinda like free damage IMO, which way to block? Combined with skill it owns, only fei isnt ambigious heavy in top 8(seth, yun, viper)

It is akuma tho you know, he's embrassed the power of the dark hadou, like a child molestor.
    F rh combined with vortex is hard to beat 4 me, if he didn't have one or the other i'd own him, i lose to all lame akumas, they just get owned then jump back fireball, mashing demon whatever mash, if blocked forward rh,if hit combo, repeat, teleport escape. Hes pretty lame charcter IMo but he is DaRK so its expected.

Frank its kung fu versus boxing, quickness versus heaveyweight muscles, come on ofcourse hes faster, hes a fast charcter! I love pushing buttons!

Frank its kung fu versus boxing, quickness versus heaveyweight muscles, come on ofcourse hes faster, hes a fast charcter! I love pushing buttons!

Eh...right right right, I forgot that Pacquiao is known for how much of a bulky pinoy he isn't of how bloody fucking fast the fucker is. Yep yep yep, Nigga get real on Fei long, he got a bunch of buffs he didn't need. The fact they nerfed the Ryu's crouching forward should let you know how shitty the game is.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

Eh...right right right, I forgot that Pacquiao is known for how much of a bulky pinoy he isn't of how bloody fucking fast the fucker is. Yep yep yep, Nigga get real on Fei long, he got a bunch of buffs he didn't need. The fact they nerfed the Ryu's crouching forward should let you know how shitty the game is.
    i concur:tup:
    "A little besito?!" -CMV
    Updates on evo guys. How did you guys do in all games???
  • chewmanfuchewmanfu Senior Member Joined: Posts: 266
    We are just watching to see who ends up in top 8. Don't know if we're sticking around for the 5v5. Pretty tired. Tomorrow we are planning to get here super early to get good seats. Its going to be a long day but totally worth it:). Until then follow @evo2k on twitter for all things EVO:). So much to talk about. AE patch, free AE for PC etc. We also recorded Mike's match. Marlin pie is crazy O_o. Goodnight. Peace
    That's real talk...
  • EMAGDNIMEMAGDNIM International Relations Coordinator Joined: Posts: 321
    I got a new PS3!

Unfortunately, I can't get my costumes to work in SSFIVAE no matter how many times I install. I've tried all kinds of things and tried looking for info online. I've come up with nada so far.

Anyone have any ideas?

洪水
    春麗のためなら死ねる
    hype!!
    "A little besito?!" -CMV
    I'm so wasted right now.... (belch)... (baaaaarffff las tripas)
  • Ryu_311FunkRyu_311Funk Beautiful Disaster Joined: Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    how can you go to bed! You should have gotten wasted at that bar for old time sakes :D
    From Chaos comes Clarity -311
    I say fuudo and latiff in grandfinals. fuudo wins. Offcourse.
    great read on my part!
    Shoutouts to Capcom inexplicably buffing Fei Long in AE.... oh and Fuudo taking EVO
    "A little besito?!" -CMV
    Frank you Said balrog, then you totally switch weight classes and fighters, i clearly said kung fu versus heaveyweight muscles, homie come on please read if your going to complain so much.

plus the official rebalance patch has been announced, so maybe if we keep out fingers crossed we can get some genki recovery time reduction then fei will be perfect.

Lets take the evo results for example, I don't think most buffs come into play outside of chicken wing invincibility, the combos help doesn't matter if you were already landing those combos, ex rekka well its an ex move why should it do equal chip as normal, equal damage as normal, and equal recovery as normal why??? Fudo straight out just bliocked all the nonsense better than everyone, He blocked both latif and poongko sooooooooo goooood he wore them down and forced them into more advantageous situations, even Daigo, tokdo, poongko gave in and eventually got h it by ex seismo to death, poongko kinda gave it away, but since it was his strat to be so aggresivly random maybe not.

Day 2,3 hightlights, I guess pr rog, wiinning without akuma, Viscant winning mvc3 best part is his weskers super good, and his phoenix is unstobppable he really showed why people like me said shes broken, i liked that flocker too he was cool, the announcers couldn't understand why he used pheonix second, it was simple he was a jean grey user not a phoenix user duhhhh.

Skill loving the scene his feelings are shared by og players like me

3s was tooo long, but still got me hype to use Q, 12, ryu, ken, akuma, chun, elena, alex a few more times.

Latif repping southwest to the fulles!!!t, i still think vipers cheating its like she has rockets or something lol..

Chews twitter keeping us updated

36 hours of the best SF all year, thank you iplawinner, spooky, and evo staff!!!

Art sanchez all drunk after hours trying to not say all kinds of things cause of obligations then still saying them, spookys like uh i'm going to sleep later..

Lowlights:

Lack of Arthur come fucking on someone rep that dude hes a knight of legend, Fuck!

All the oni's i saw sucked, fuck, i know chris hu, and hart are badass players, but there onis were lacking imo they should follow my replays.

Fucken chew with no stocker footage WTF, i hope you guys went to the fashion show mall, or hit up the kings buffet tonite at the rio

wolvie/akuma they didn't win, floe and tokdo not making top 8 really ruined my guess of jwo, tokido, floe, noel brown getting top 4 but they still took out so many good players, look at noel brown geez he mashed bezerker slash with akuma assist like 2o times finally got a hit once then acted like hes a badass wtever!! good luck in ultimate all those who wasted there time relying on easy damage, which is pretty much everyone lolol

Mike getting such a lame pool fuck, i mean marlin pie was cool but fantatic too??

Mike deals with those 2 killers, while some 8 year seemingly gets fastracked through nobodys, getting all this attention for mashing s, whatever hes obviously going to be used as a marketing tool, possibly sponsored to encourage more young players, this might be bad because imo competitive SF isn't for kids, marvel 3 might be tho.

Well now that evos over i'm glad i still got money in the bank a nice stash of new art supplies plus I don't have to take a bus, but i did miss not hanging wit everyone, top tier practice, thehype, and of course the SF love, with any luck next year will be my year.

Goooooooooo Evoooo!!!!!!!
  • kacokaco Joined: Posts: 105
    I was hoping Poongko would take it. Very fun to watch.

Anyway, good to see a new champ, even though the grand finals we're less hype then the semis. Marvel was badass, I have to get into that game.

Also wanted to thank you guys for inviting me into the EP fighter scene and teaching me a lot. This is my last day in the borderland and will be making my way to the Dallas area soon. I'll see you guys online, and hopefully with a better non-Juarez connection. Take care fellas.
    What the fuck Kaco? Why you going to Dallas?
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

Dang dude it be great if u can hang out with us this Tuesday at least one last time bro just for old times sake... if u can't hope everything worxout for u over in dallas and keep in touch homie and definately ggs and nice to know u bro...
  • CaptainButtocksCaptainButtocks Rob Joined: Posts: 637
    hey guys im lost. whatever happened to the "brand spankin new el paso" thread? long time no see
    hey guys im lost. whatever happened to the "brand spankin new el paso" thread? long time no see
    forums were glitching like crazy
    Also wanted to thank you guys for inviting me into the EP fighter scene and teaching me a lot. This is my last day in the borderland and will be making my way to the Dallas area soon. I'll see you guys online, and hopefully with a better non-Juarez connection. Take care fellas.
    Take care bro, it was nice knowing you and Good Games
    All the oni's i saw sucked, fuck, i know chris hu, and hart are badass players, but there onis were lacking imo they should follow my replays.
    This made me laugh:rofl:
    "A little besito?!" -CMV
    Thats super lame kaco, your defienetly super good and its been great learning some tuff match ups against you ,(bison, viper) you've helped me become a better player sorry to see you go, Good luck hit me up on the XBL anytime.
    hey sck, why dont you suck his cack already lol....jk. well i cant seem to go back to el paso... this place just has everything i ever wanted, there is even a FG scene that im going to check out sometime soon... but a lot of them use pads, heh. ill post vids up of them so you guys tell me what you think if they are descent or not