Milwaukee: Too grimey for the rest of WI

Comments

• HogoshaHogosha SHUT UP AND TAKE MY GEMS. Joined: Posts: 1,217
    Hope everyone in here gets 3SO so I can try and body Wisconsin with Twelve again. ^_^
  • Capn FuzzLov3Capn FuzzLov3 I will Surpass Even GOD! Joined: Posts: 98
    Dont get me wrong I love smash but I love all fighter equally, If anyone wants to play anything else besides smash bros lemme know, Im on the South side Near the transfer point
    Sorry but Twelve doesnt wanna meet my Makoto she can smash beer cans with her breast lol
    Last I checked, I don't think Twelve wants to meet ANY Makoto. :( Seriously hope that Madison puts 3SO on the tourney list once it comes out. I could care less if it's a free tourney, I just wanna play new competition and see a revival of the game.
  • Chun PaiChun Pai Joined: Posts: 1,363
    Hey matt I was at the brookfield square gamestop (they got rid of that dbag manager) today and that asian guy you know said he didn't know fight nights were on tuesdays, i told him he should come play games and check for the new address here.
  • footmeetsskullfootmeetsskull River Killer Joined: Posts: 3,256
    Yeah I'm pretty sure I've told Kong about Jerry's before. I've tried to get him to Tracks a bunch of times but he always works Saturdays. I'll try and let him know Jerry's new address maybe he'll start showing up.
  • Syxx573Syxx573 Jo Mama Joined: Posts: 8,963
    Hope everyone in here gets 3SO so I can try and body Wisconsin with Twelve again. ^_^

no one cares, hogosha
  • munn3yxmunn3yx Joined: Posts: 739
    Wait so no fight night tuesday then or jerry hasnt moved yet
    There still will be fight night on Tuesday it just will probably be at his new place.
    no one cares, hogosha
    ...i c wat u dehd thar.
    I never listen to tier list, I understand that some characters are naturally good but its the skill you have that makes the fighter so we'll see what your twelve can do
    footmeetsskull's picture pretty much describes what Twelve can do.
  • KeranataKeranata Joined: Posts: 653
    Dont get me wrong I love smash but I love all fighter equally, If anyone wants to play anything else besides smash bros lemme know, Im on the South side Near the transfer point

I'll try to make some time next week, I sent you a pm about the scene in Madison if we ever have a gathering I'll let you know and if you need a ride I can probably get you. It sounds like you live sorta close to us on the Westish side if you're by the Transfer point.
    Even when I say nothing it's a positive use of negative space
  • TomatoPancakeTomatoPancake loudmouth. Joined: Posts: 916
    fight nights are all at my current place in july, new place in august.
    ...i c wat u dehd thar.

acted like some I love My Little Pony so much it hurts who thinks he's funny

yup! lol
    acted like some I love My Little Pony so much it hurts who thinks he's funny

yup! lol

Sorry Dad. I'll stay out of your thread now.
  • MaDWaKMaDWaK madwak2dbasedgod Joined: Posts: 1,414
    goddamn where are the random youtube vids? what kinda thread is this?
  • SRWPyritSRWPyrit ↻ + LP+LK Joined: Posts: 1,546
    http://twitter.com/pooplos_z
    C to the O to the M, B, O!!!
  • kksliderkkslider Wake -up Astral Joined: Posts: 368
    /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
  • SpardaSparda DRIRR CRAW! Joined: Posts: 589
    <~P$C~>
  • HeadtapHeadtap ORANGE JUICE Joined: Posts: 208
    Tits... why can't I watch this thread? New srk layout is a little weird, allbeit more accessible.
    Learn to Cosmic Heel into Scarlet Terror today!
  • SRWPyritSRWPyrit ↻ + LP+LK Joined: Posts: 1,546
    Tits... why can't I watch this thread? New srk layout is a little weird, allbeit more accessible.
    Whoa, welcome back Dustin. Did you drop the claw?
    http://twitter.com/pooplos_z
    C to the O to the M, B, O!!!
  • HeadtapHeadtap ORANGE JUICE Joined: Posts: 208
    Drop the claw? BLASPHEMY! But dude.. I read all these AE changes forever ago, and it was all just make believe crap. Stuff like EX Scarlet Terror having invuln frames, pffft. I was testing it out online and nearly tore my hair out. Cr.mk feels so much better now, though. I just now found some changes on shadowloo.com. No idea how accurate they are.
    Learn to Cosmic Heel into Scarlet Terror today!
    Drop the claw? BLASPHEMY! But dude.. I read all these AE changes forever ago, and it was all just make believe crap. Stuff like EX Scarlet Terror having invuln frames, pffft. I was testing it out online and nearly tore my hair out. Cr.mk feels so much better now, though. I just now found some changes on shadowloo.com. No idea how accurate they are.
    You should come out to Jerry's on Tuesday and get some games in.
  • MaDWaKMaDWaK madwak2dbasedgod Joined: Posts: 1,414
    ^ I can't think of anything more gangsta than this!
  • ArsenalArsenal Not even close Joined: Posts: 4,195
    Devin, nobody wants to see your family videos.
    The Milwaukee public bus is pretty g. My first time riding it I saw a dude with a quarter of Jack trying to board the bus. Driver said no, he killed the bottle, rode the bus, and tried to sell me shampoo. It was dead noon in broad daylight.
    /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    ROFLMAO OMG what is this, This is too funny
    The Milwaukee public bus is pretty g. My first time riding it I saw a dude with a quarter of Jack trying to board the bus. Driver said no, he killed the bottle, rode the bus, and tried to sell me shampoo. It was dead noon in broad daylight.
    Ok have I got a story for you. When I first moved out here I went to JJ Fish on Capital cuz dammit I love me some fried chicken. I place my order and some random crack head looking dude approaches me asking if I want to buy some bootleg DVD's. Gran Torino was in the theatre at the time and I wanted to see it so I asked him if he had it. He told me he did and said it would be $5. A younger much bigger bootleg DVD guy approaches and says he has it too and will sell it to me for $3. They start arguing and the older skinnier guy says something about kicking his ass and the much larger guy then procedes to lift his shirt up showing that he's packing heat. As he is doing this he says "Nigga I don't throw punches I throw bullets". My food was ready at this point I leave and the skinnier guy sells me Gran Torino in the parking lot for $3. Ahhhh Milwaukee.
  • ArsenalArsenal Not even close Joined: Posts: 4,195
    "I throw bullets", lmao. Wtf.
    It really puzzled me cuz the guy with the gun was like 6 foot 3 260 and the guy he was threatening was like 5 foot 6 140. He could have easily taken him in a fist fight but like he said he doesn't throw punches he throws bullets. That's Gangsta.
    Did you go home and snort some of that "Gran Torino"?

JJ fish is not bad at all. The first time I went there people thought I was pimping off a girl I was with. Started throwing prices and locations at me.
    /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    Did you go home and snort some of that "Gran Torino"?

JJ fish is not bad at all. The first time I went there people thought I was pimping off a girl I was with. Started throwing prices and locations at me.
    No, no snorting involved I'm a Herbal Essence kinda guy. I did laugh my ass off when Clint Eastwood says "What the hell is a Ha mong?"

Happy 4th everybody! I have ribs and a beer can chicken going on my smoker. Playing some endless in between checking on the food and blowing some shit up.
  • EckertmaniaEckertmania Resident Chef Joined: Posts: 149
    Happy 4th everybody! I have ribs and a beer can chicken going on my smoker. Playing some endless in between checking on the food and blowing some shit up.

I've had the grill going earlier. Made some fantastic steaks on it. I'm going to save one for later, slice it really thin, and put it on top of a salad. It's going to be amazing.
    I love this place. I love these people. Everyday is doomsday.
    i learned everything about the hamongs in the movie gran turino and how like 80 percent of them are straight up gangsters and not to be trusted