This works in online matches, Monkey?

Post edited by Alff on
    ·
  • salimsalim Joined: Posts: 525 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • siegfried1siegfried1 Joined: Posts: 410 ✭✭✭✭
    Deliver new life for training stage

SF X TEKKEN Small Airfield Training Stage

New icon and stage preview include in this pack,also replace with SF rival theme 2
    Just extract archive and copy into Street Fighter X Tekken folder and you can enjoy this stage

Hope you can enjoy this mod

Image and Download:  http://monkeygigabuster.deviantart.com/art/SF-X-TEKKEN-Small-Airfield-Training-Stage-354464968
    hey that jun kasama look great when realise?
    ·
  • somebody2978somebody2978 殺意の波動に目覚めたリュウ Joined: Posts: 196
    edited February 2013
  • hunterkhunterk Joined: Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    @monkeygigabuster92
    If you want to get rid of the blue haze, similar to AE, you can change the lighting by replacing the blue_render_param.lua with a *_render_param.lua script from another stage. Here's how it looks with the eve_render_param.lua from DET:
    I haven't tested it yet, but if you would like to have more objects in your ported stage, you should be able to use one of the other stages as a base instead of TRN and specify in the const.lua that you want a 'floor count' of 1 so it doesn't try to move locations between rounds.
    Post edited by hunterk on
    ·
  • AlffAlff Joined: Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭
    Hunterk, prepending new stage in SF xTK can play games online? It seems that Monkey was not very interested in answering this question.

·
  • ArklionheartArklionheart You must defeat my Shoryuken to stand a chance. Joined: Posts: 34
    Alff said:
    Hunterk, prepending new stage in SF xTK can play games online? It seems that Monkey was not very interested in answering this question.

Might not work since some players might not have the stage.
    l.png
    ·
  • robhalrobhal Joined: Posts: 128 ✭✭✭✭
    Alff said:
    This works in online matches, Monkey?

If it only replaces the training stage, it should also work in online. But I don't know what happen if you choose the extra stages (the 4 dinosaur icon on the right).
    ·
    Thanks, and Arklionheart robhal. It's a shame not work online with new icons right. Would open many possibilities of scenarios. But still, it's a great job.

·
  • ArklionheartArklionheart You must defeat my Shoryuken to stand a chance. Joined: Posts: 34
    Nice work on Elegant Sakura Salim. I think you should use Asuka's hair on that mod she looks funny.
    l.png
    ·
  • AquasharkAquashark Mekong Delta AirRaid Joined: Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭
    if you replace the regular stages, they work online too.. but if it's an extra stage on the grid it won't!
    hello friends, my name is Drago Umeharevich from CrossCounter Balkans
    ·
  • tibutibu Joined: Posts: 99

@dsFOREST

You had made a mod for Chun Li oo DOA Kasumi.Like below image.I like it very very very much.Thanks for creating it.And I also want to thank you @segadordelinks also for "bouncing effect".But you have created only 4 swatches ,I know that Kasumi has this 4 costumes.Can you please create it in 10 color swatches of the costume no.3 or no. 4,which is basically same in the below image shown ?And don't forget "bouncing effect".Another thing can you make it with Chun Li's original hair style,i.e.with her Hair Buns ?I think it will be very nice .So if you have your precious time please consider my request.Thank you.

·
  • tibutibu Joined: Posts: 99

@segadordelinks

Thanks for your mods.Can please make the below mod for Chun Li with your famous "bouncing effect" ? It will be great if you make it for SSF4AE & SFxT.Please consider it.Thank you.

·
    I made this procedure a while back too, but just used to include people in the scenarios. By using scenarios in SF x TK SSFIV AE people always appear in the middle of the scene, and if we change the position with the program MM3D, are all distorted. Therefore the final result was that way.

Foto

And:

Foto

Too bad we have not found, nor seen anyone solving this problem for individuals of each scenario. Finally, if anyone knows how to change the effects of the ground, when the character is played on the ground, I thank you.

·
    How do I change the AE announcer with the SFIV one?
    l.png
    ·
  • MaesterWarMaesterWar "I gotta get my Papa Smurf on and Smurf up an amaze'smurf' mod ..!!!!" Joined: Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Monkey I have to say looking at your ideas they look waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the actual in game stages wow bro, WOW.. and I don't say WOW often,lol
    I really like the Jurassic ones and the volcano. 
    Post edited by MaesterWar on
    There is no such thing as enough mods. Mod him till the cows come home. The more mods the merrier. I wish your a merry mod'mas, The mod jumped over the mod... you get the idea. It doesn't matter if you mod by an inch or mod by a mile,Modding is modding. http://maesterlee.deviantart.com
    ·
  • MaesterWarMaesterWar "I gotta get my Papa Smurf on and Smurf up an amaze'smurf' mod ..!!!!" Joined: Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DsForest awesome Dudders.. Love the Super Mario look.If only he could pull fireballs from his nose 
    There is no such thing as enough mods. Mod him till the cows come home. The more mods the merrier. I wish your a merry mod'mas, The mod jumped over the mod... you get the idea. It doesn't matter if you mod by an inch or mod by a mile,Modding is modding. http://maesterlee.deviantart.com
    ·
  • bsannicolasbsannicolas Joined: Posts: 9
    Hello All,
    Music Mod for SSFVI AE: BMG for Cruise Ship Stern

Ken's Theme by Hiroaki Yoshida from Street Fighter Tribute Album

link

Please let me know what you think?
    ·
    @Arklionheart
     yes but I prefer to leave some imprint of each character
    ·
    @monkeygigabuster92
    LOL that is a crazy idea! I can't believe so many of them turned out so cool :O
    ·
  • heczhecz AboveDaInfluence24/7 Joined: Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭
    I have a question I edited in hex the obj.emo to remove the names of the materials and the objects that i set to transparent via alpha channel still uses the alpha test why is that?
    twitch.tv/xheczx
    My mods: http://xheczx.deviantart.com/
    Metroxylon says: " I'm waiting for the day you turn 18 and realize drugs are good "
    ·
  • Roki FerrariRoki Ferrari Joined: Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Akuma (Classical form of karate)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?3xyo4y3hd2opco0
    I've been wanting to do a similar style Akuma Ryu.
    At last, and I did it! Salim big bow for adding DDS.

Post edited by Roki Ferrari on
    his soul was as pure as snow. Hatake Kakashi ©
    ·
  • Anish SinghAnish Singh Joined: Posts: 271 ✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Post edited by Anish Singh on
    ·
  • SegadordelinksSegadordelinks Joined: Posts: 218 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Post edited by Segadordelinks on
    ·
    edited February 2013

Sorry, multiple posts.

·
    edited February 2013

This post doesn't exist.

·
    edited February 2013

Don't despair, you're reaching the end...

·
  • BrutalAceBrutalAce Brutal Modder Joined: Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sega

You swarmed the thread :D
    ·
    So our likes and points are gone forever or are we going to get them back ? because to be honest after this much hard work, it feels like being a fool to see yours stats gone. I cannot imagine what other more older modders felt like.
    ·
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 15,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BrutalAce I think that they are gone. Pretty much like rep back in the day
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    ·
    edited February 2013
    @BrutalAce
    Sadly, it's not the first time something like this has happened. I lost all of my precious "rep" in the big redesign of 2009(?) [EDIT: should have refreshed before replying; Hec beat me to it], so losing a few hundred "likes" is nothing new. I find it hilarious that each so-called upgrade ends up killing more and more vital features at the expense of fluff, which then gets wiped out in the next big upgrade -_-

I just hope it's made the administrators' job easier, so we can say something good came of it.
    ·
  • hollykilljoyhollykilljoy Joined: Posts: 252
    The option to delete posts being gone is going hurt the new design with flooded posts. (probably shulda' renamed themselves too. ShoryukenDERP.com was taken?)
    ·
    hunterk said:
    @BrutalAce
    Sadly, it's not the first time something like this has happened. I lost all of my precious "rep" in the big redesign of 2009(?) [EDIT: should have refreshed before replying; Hec beat me to it], so losing a few hundred "likes" is nothing new. I find it hilarious that each so-called upgrade ends up killing more and more vital features at the expense of fluff, which then gets wiped out in the next big upgrade -_-

I just hope it's made the administrators' job easier, so we can say something good came of it.

The funny thing is that we lost our rep twice, and now our likes, lol

Also, now there is no real insentive on getting prem, since there is no a single perk that could justify buying it :/

( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    ·
    @Hectacom & Hunterk

The only thing I can say is "So much for overhaul". I disliked SRK particularly because of sluggish performance guess now I have another reason to dislike it. I won't stay much active here from now on because there is no point in staying active on such a forum that show disregard towards user statistics. I will only come to post mods now.

@holly

You call this new design ? looks like a messed up CSS file to me :D

The previous design was actually quiet good if only they tried to optimize it instead of stripping features...
    ·

@BrutalAce

The couldn't keep the old forum because xenforo wasn't designed to handle the amount of traffic that SRK gets, the same goes for the previous hoster

This new hoster in theory is more powerful, but from what i heard use this new software (Vanilla)

What i would like to know is why they couldn't keep with vbulletin, other sites with way more traffic than SrK still use it and work fine :/

( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    ·
    ·
  • Axl_m4sterAxl_m4ster This is how I look like, don't make fun Joined: Posts: 2,423
    is it possible to give juri a traditional korean skirt outfit "HANBOK" like the way Soul Calibur character Seong Mi-Na wears as an alternative outfit?
    with the skirt flowing an all?
    coz i've never seen a mod that has an airiness or floatiness to it. ie, one that has the clothes move independently from the body.
    i guess i was the ONLY one interested in seeing this lol.
    LOGIC AND REASON ARE OVERRATED VIRTUES.
    ·
    edited February 2013
    @Axl_m4ster
    I wrote up a long, detailed reply when you first asked that but then never posted it, so here's the gist:
    That sort of thing is very difficult to do because the SF4 engine doesn't support collisions the way, say, the Source engine does. You can't just make a piece of cloth and expect it to A.) move around like hanging cloth or B.) get out of the way when it collides with a character's limbs. You'll notice that none of the Capcom costumes have anything flowy *in front* of a character, only behind (except for things that end above the knee, like Honda's kilt thing, which still suffers from a lot of weird clipping issues). The bsr file contains some rudimentary physics behavior info for these sorts of things, but its structure is not well-understood.

So, such a thing is possible to make but it would probably look bad, stiff and/or have tons of clipping issues.
    ·
    edited February 2013

Hecatom said:

@BrutalAce

The couldn't keep the old forum because xenforo wasn't designed to handle the amount of traffic that SRK gets, the same goes for the previous hoster

This new hoster in theory is more powerful, but from what i heard use this new software (Vanilla)

What i would like to know is why they couldn't keep with vbulletin, other sites with way more traffic than SrK still use it and work fine :/

I don't know bro. The most important thing I learned in my web development career is that clients and users don't like sudden/major changes to their pages/web sites and that is what SRK did so there is no way anyone will like this, they should also keep user preference in mind.

EDIT:

@Hunterk

The thing is SF does not have any kind of physics, it has well defined movement behavior stored in a file that mimics physics. Actual physics that is based on some engine like Havor or Nvidia Physx use much more complex calculations, that is why even original outfits and hairs clip in SF games.
    Post edited by BrutalAce on
    ·
    @BrutalAce
    Right. It's not real physics, just a limited lookalike. That's what I was getting at with "rudimentary physics behavior info," but I can see how that phrasing could be misleading.
    ·
    thanks
    ·
    @hecz

Sorry for late reply, I was just looking at old pages and saw your post. I sent you a PM. Like Sega said always export in object mode in case you're still having issues upload your blender file so I can see what you're doing wrong.
    ·
  • jam007jam007 Joined: Posts: 99
    salim said:

Asuka as Vanessa KOF

looks like the girl lilu the fifth element

·