Ultra Street Fighter 4 PC Custom Skin Thread

Comments

• Ice_BreakerIce_Breaker Joined: Posts: 66
    So, since you're all already posting the mods, I'll post my SFIV conversion of Juli:
    juli___cammy_mod_for_ssfivae_by_icebreakker-d3l03c3.png

And here's a preview for a Ibuki mod I'm doing:
    905830EC7E04207A6FE2C766D60591605D0E1499
    ·
  • C2QC2Q Joined: Posts: 1,163
    Is there a costume/taunt/title/icon unlocker like there was for original SFIV?
    AE 2012: Akuma (main), Evil Ryu, Guy, Yun, Yang, Ryu.
    ·
  • kageykagey Joined: Posts: 6
    If you buy the DLC, does that unlock the ability to drop costumes into their own "alt x" selection? Or is that never possible because it would make it easy to pirate the outfits?

It would be so much cleaner than overwriting the default colors.
    ·
  • EllipsenEllipsen SFxTPC + AEPC Joined: Posts: 1,906
    C2Q -nah most agree were actually gonna support Capcom and buy the costume pack since they priced it so low for PC - 15 bux for everything 100+ costumes.
    IceBreaker - NICE new mod!
    and I'm posting another converted from my "best of Vanilla" collection: Silk Dress
    Credit: Fome
    chunlisilkdress.jpg
    --
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/20514831/ae-silkdress-chun.rar
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ·
    I didn't mean costume sorry, I meant colour/taunt/title/icon. lol.
    Yeah the costume pack is really well priced, not really interested in an unlocker for that.
    ·
    C2Q -nah most agree were actually gonna support Capcom and buy the costume pack since they priced it so low for PC - 15 bux for everything 100+ costumes.
    IceBreaker - NICE new mod!
    and I'm posting another converted from my "best of Vanilla" collection: Silk Dress
    Credit: Fome

--
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/20514831/ae-silkdress-chun.rar

Thanks man!

There's some things remaining. I would like to decrease the size of her skirt and other things, but I don't remember how to do transparencies, and I don't know if the old tutorial can be used for AE.

Btw, can you or someone help me with this?

And about the costumes, I agree. I think we all should buy the DLC. Capcom are selling it for a very cheap price. 103 costumes for just 14$. That was the price for a handful of costumes in SFIV. lol
    ·
  • Gatsu_RageGatsu_Rage Joined: Posts: 48
    So, since you're all already posting the mods, I'll post my SFIV conversion of Juli:
    juli___cammy_mod_for_ssfivae_by_icebreakker-d3l03c3.png

And here's a preview for a Ibuki mod I'm doing:
    905830EC7E04207A6FE2C766D60591605D0E1499
    I LOVD THEM! no download link? :(
    How you do them btw? theres any tutorial of how made this around here? (was lf but only found about street fighter IV and no the SSIV version) IF any chance u could add me to msn (dxmxc@hotmail.com) and xplain me how to make all this things, or any quick guide u could gimme.
    I have alot of time to spend right now, and i really like do all these customizations things xD

Off question: If i buy the game, i have access to all internet features, or i most also have windows live account?
    (i never buy a game since ages.. even before this windows live thing came in, and was wondering about this)
    Thanks
    ·
  • hunterkhunterk Joined: Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭
    @Ice_Breaker
    Transparency should still be done basically the same way (hex edit, add 'alphatest'). Check out sensibeat's col-based transparency tutorial from the wiki for details. Really, pretty much all of the tutorials should still work, since the engine hasn't changed that much.

That Ibuki mod is looking really good, too.

@kagey
    No, if you buy the costume pack, it gives you 3 additional costume slots beyond the original, standard costume. You can replace any/all of them with mods, but you're still limited to 4.
    ·
  • ShadowOSShadowOS Joined: Posts: 1,560
    so, has there been any bison cape mods oorrrr?

i want my caped bison back so bad :(
    "Can you see it? Can you see the gaping maw of Hell that awaits you?"
    ·
  • fistoftheryustarfistoftheryustar Joined: Posts: 2,128 ✭✭
    That Chun li work is beautiful! Love that pattern, very Chun-esque
    My drawing:
    Mai cheats on Ryu - "Shin Shoryuken!"

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showpost.php?p=7115525&postcount=252
    ·
    I LOVD THEM! no download link? :(
    How you do them btw? theres any tutorial of how made this around here? (was lf but only found about street fighter IV and no the SSIV version) IF any chance u could add me to msn (dxmxc@hotmail.com) and xplain me how to make all this things, or any quick guide u could gimme.
    I have alot of time to spend right now, and i really like do all these customizations things xD

Off question: If i buy the game, i have access to all internet features, or i most also have windows live account?
    (i never buy a game since ages.. even before this windows live thing came in, and was wondering about this)
    Thanks

Thanks! The download link is in the image. Just click on it.

And about the tutorials, you'll have all you need here: http://sf4mods.pbworks.com/w/page/5097125/Tutorials
    @Ice_Breaker
    Transparency should still be done basically the same way (hex edit, add 'alphatest'). Check out sensibeat's col-based transparency tutorial from the wiki for details. Really, pretty much all of the tutorials should still work, since the engine hasn't changed that much.

That Ibuki mod is looking really good, too.

@kagey
    No, if you buy the costume pack, it gives you 3 additional costume slots beyond the original, standard costume. You can replace any/all of them with mods, but you're still limited to 4.

I see. Thanks for the tip. I'll look there and see if I can get to remember how to do it. :D
    ·
  • NitsujareNitsujare Joined: Posts: 34
    Does anybody have a link to a tutorial on conversion. I'm going to make another pretty/sexy Viper mod. Thank you.
    ·
  • Ross HagenRoss Hagen Joined: Posts: 18
    That Juli looks sick Ice, good stuff.
    ·
  • sensibeatsensibeat otaku Joined: Posts: 343
    Does anybody have a link to a tutorial on conversion. I'm going to make another pretty/sexy Viper mod. Thank you.

You could read the 1st post from hunterk...

(hint: clickable blue text = link)

Here's a video found on eventhubs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMuc2Vg7D_I
    ·
  • dannidanni Joined: Posts: 203
    where is the file located that contains the small character select icons ?
    I don't care what the critics say violence is a BEEAAUUTIFUL thing !!!
    ·
    Super Street Fighter IV/resource/ui/chara_select/chara_select.emz

and

Super Street Fighter IV/dlc/03_character_free/ui/chara_select/chara_select_dlc2.emz

first file should be SSF4 characters, second file is AE update.

I haven't tried to mod it yet but the pictures are there.
    ·
  • dannidanni Joined: Posts: 203
    thx man, but i already tried to mod that ones(if i mod the chara_select.emz nothing is changed and when i mod chara_select_dlc2.emz the game crashes) ,i donno what is the problem !
    I don't care what the critics say violence is a BEEAAUUTIFUL thing !!!
    ·
    It looks like the game won't accept an uncompressed file.
    I just uncompressed it in SF4Explorer and replaced the file without editing anything and it crashes. :/
    I don't know how to repack an emz, sorry.
    ·
  • NitsujareNitsujare Joined: Posts: 34
    You could read the 1st post from hunterk...

(hint: clickable blue text = link)

Here's a video found on eventhubs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMuc2Vg7D_I
    Oh, didn't see that one. Thanks.
    ·
  • CrotchMonkeyCrotchMonkey G-R-A-S-P Joined: Posts: 691
    Any Urien skins for Seth?
    "War is ugly, but to be dominated is uglier." -Imam Khomeini

SA.M at his finest:
    TheMotherFknTime: YOU WANT PAIN
    TheMotherFknTime: YOU WANT PAIN
    TheMotherFknTime: AEGIS REFLECTOR
    ·
  • kachekache Inversion Impulse Joined: Posts: 654
    Sorry I don't understand your question, I didn't have to find the 11 & 12 as they are already unlocked for the AE characters and they don't exist for the SSF4 ones.

So I only had to unlock colors 3 to 10 for SSF4 characters.
    Ah, ok.
    I thought you unlocked the 11 and 12 colors for SSF4 characters. :(
    紅赤朱
    ·
    Thanks! The download link is in the image. Just click on it.

And about the tutorials, you'll have all you need here: http://sf4mods.pbworks.com/w/page/5097125/Tutorials

THaNkS ALOT! for the link to the tuto m8! :D
    ·
    I just opened a new thread for technical discussion of AE modding. Submit and discuss skins/mods here, ask questions and discuss techniques there, please.

@Gatsu
    yes, in answer to your earlier question, you get all of the online stuff for free when you buy the game. There is no ongoing cost. It's a great deal, IMO :D

@CrotchMonkey
    Yes, as a matter of fact, there is! Hit the first post for instructions on converting it to AE.
    ·
    That Juli looks sick Ice, good stuff.

Thanks! :D
    ·
  • EllipsenEllipsen SFxTPC + AEPC Joined: Posts: 1,906
    Any Urien skins for Seth?

Yea, check the Vanilla wiki.
    http://sf4mods.pbworks.com/w/page/5097122/Skins
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ·
  • draskozlidraskozli Joined: Posts: 9
    [SIZE=24px]Is there any ssf4ae cmm (SSFIVae Custom Mod Manager) program, [/SIZE][SIZE=24px]or something like that, something that automatically changes modes in super street fighter 4 arcade edition???[/SIZE]
    ·
  • KioriKiori Joined: Posts: 32
    Hi guys,

I've tried twice to transfert Vanilla to AE and it doesn't work.
    My game stucks at loading screen : you have two portraits and the VS between them.
    I removed bsr file and the 5 others and then I've placed the new files into the right folder.
    Anyone could help me ?

kind regards.

I would like to xfer this one for AE
    http://acethylen.deviantart.com/art/SF4-Skin-Fei-Long-Bouncer-144498344
    ·
    @Gatsu
    yes, in answer to your earlier question, you get all of the online stuff for free when you buy the game. There is no ongoing cost. It's a great deal, IMO :D
    Thanks, i may buy this game original soon be avaible on my country :)

I just modifyd (thx to the tutorials) the Sagat>Kratos version of SFIV for work on SSFIV
    The color is on the N°2 (probably will have to move those orginals to another folder or erase, i suggest move to some backup folder xD )
    a19643ce2727d5ca59cce26453a6e720o.jpg
    Download:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TNQUFA58
    want to add, the bloke note is on my language.. just pass of it :P
    ·
  • goukenzgoukenz Joined: Posts: 7
    :O That kratos looks AWESOME! And Ryu is only making that face because he knows it's his ^_^
    ·
  • GameMasterGameMaster Ansatsuken Warrior Joined: Posts: 57
    Well, now...the good news is, I've got a plethora of requests, but I don't know what the limit is. Can I only make a certain amount of requests?
    Steam: ryan_the_game_master

Mains:

Street Fighter: Ansatsuken Fighters, Thunder Hawk, Dee Jay, Chun-Li
    The King of Fighters: Kyo Kusanagi, Terry Bogard, Mai Shiranui, Iori Yagami
    Dead or Alive: Kasumi, Zack, Ayane, Kokoro
    Super Smash Bros.: Sonic the Hedgehog, Link, Luigi, Princess Zelda
    Virtua Fighter: Jacky Bryant, Vanessa Lewis, Pai Chan, Akira Yuki
    Tekken: Lars Alexandersson, Jin Kazama
    Marvel: Ryu/Spider-Man/Chun-Li

Currently looking for:
    • A English-Japanese translator.
    • A team for a fangame.
    PM me if interested.
    ·
  • SUPARNOVAXSUPARNOVAX 必殺技 Joined: Posts: 5,274 ✭✭
    Not a skin but does anybody have the arcade block damage SFX anywhere? I don't remember what the name of the file is.
    "Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth." ~ Bruce Lee
    ·
  • KynrrKynrr Joined: Posts: 26
    These are so great makes me want to buy the PC version just for the costume mods
    ·
  • Jay Vasquez 77Jay Vasquez 77 20 pushups per loss Joined: Posts: 86
    Not a skin but does anybody have the arcade block damage SFX anywhere? I don't remember what the name of the file is.
    Should probably be in the other thread, but it's in
    /Resource/battle/sound/BTL_CMN.csb

Synth_guard0_wav
    Synth_guard1_wav (Blocked claw)
    ·
    These are so great makes me want to buy the PC version just for the costume mods
    PC FTW! ,!..!
    ·
  • dead239dead239 Joined: Posts: 9
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/20511026/ae-informalsakura.rar
    please..some one change host upload :(
    can't download from this site
    ·
  • extravagantextravagant Joined: Posts: 924
    I'm actually here to ask a question.

So I have a Sakura mod when she's wearing them panties instead of those P.E. shorts. the shorts have been edited to resemble typical japanese panties but when I do certain moves like these two, I can still see the linings of her original bloomers. it's annoying. does anyone know how to remove it entirely?

SSFIV 2011-07-06 04-27-17-37.jpg

SSFIV 2011-07-06 04-26-40-42.jpg
    K-Mai,Rock,Kyo
    C-Morrigan,Ken,Iori
    SF4 - Chun-Li
    ·
    I believe it's a shader thing and can't really be helped. You can try to tweak the color through trial-and-error until it looks okay, but I don't think there's a simple on/off switch for the darkening.
    ·
  • GhostridahGhostridah Joined: Posts: 36
    Just imagine them as tan lines
    ·
    I was kinda peeved that the announcer for the PC version only says "Super Street Fighter 4" on the title screen,
    I swapped the announcer saying "Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition" from the 360 version into the PC version.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?g4cnsm26uui7u9g

Go into:
    \Capcom\Super Street Fighter IV\resource\ui\sound\se
    and back up the "GAME_SE.csb" file. Replace it with the one in this zip.
    I only changed the wav from that single .adx, everything else in the .csb is untouched.
    ·
    @extravagant
    I haven't tried but I assume you could try to edit her panties material properties in the obj.emm file to make it match the material properties of her legs, the limits of the short may require editing the normal map dds in the nml.emb file tho.
    ·
  • ScaffaScaffa Joined: Posts: 182
    So are costume mods pretty much exclusively for perving at Sakura?
    ·
  • RomangeloRomangelo Joined: Posts: 13
    So are costume mods pretty much exclusively for perving at Sakura?

No, In this version we have Juri, Makoto and Ibuki
    ·
    Anyone have a link to any working Training room mods for AE? The ones on the wiki are down it seems.
    ·
    I'm not sure if they're a drop-in replacement (didn't have a chance to test it last night), but you can try the stage mods on the vanilla wiki:
    http://sf4mods.pbworks.com/Misc
    ·
  • XurkeyXurkey Sono mama shine! Joined: Posts: 90
    I was kinda peeved that the announcer for the PC version only says "Super Street Fighter 4" on the title screen,
    I swapped the announcer saying "Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition" from the 360 version into the PC version.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?g4cnsm26uui7u9g

Go into:
    \Capcom\Super Street Fighter IV\resource\ui\sound\se
    and back up the "GAME_SE.csb" file. Replace it with the one in this zip.
    I only changed the wav from that single .adx, everything else in the .csb is untouched.

Thank you so much for this! This bugged the crap out of me when I started the game up, but now I feel right at home. Now if only someone could mod the title screen so it's exactly like the arcade version with Oni on the left side of the screen.
    Good games to everyone except for the scrubby rage quitters. Shame on you!

www.youtube.com/Xurkey
    ·
  • Ketchy KechKetchy Kech RAZALASH Joined: Posts: 861
    I love AE for P.C. lets keep the costumes rolling :)
    || MvC3: Ironman, Tron, Super Skrull || SSF4 v.2012: Guy || || BB CSII: Tsubaki Yayoi ||
    || UMvC3: R. Raccoon, Dr. Strange, Ryu || 3SOE: Elena || SkullGirls: Painwheel / Double (?) || *

·
  • kachekache Inversion Impulse Joined: Posts: 654
    Very nice, thanks.
    紅赤朱
    ·
  • eiSHeiSH Keepin' it FreestyleiSH Joined: Posts: 1,565 ✭✭
    Can we get a Juri mod that takes away those stupid hair horns/tails? (whatever they're supposed to be...)
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    9/13/2011 "President...... Thanks for all your hard work. Please enjoy your rest." - Maamen Beans
    "Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." - T.S. Elliot
    "There is no such thing as a bad heroine. There are only bad games." - Katsuragi Keima
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ·
    I really want the Arcade version start screen with Oni and Evil ryu but i guess you guys need an arcade rip or something for that right?
    ·