Ultra Street Fighter 4 PC Custom Skin Thread

Comments

• SUPARNOVAXSUPARNOVAX 必殺技 Joined: Posts: 5,810 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Not a skin but does anybody have the arcade block damage SFX anywhere? I don't remember what the name of the file is.
    "Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth." ~ Bruce Lee
  • KynrrKynrr Joined: Posts: 26
    These are so great makes me want to buy the PC version just for the costume mods
  • Jay Vasquez 77Jay Vasquez 77 20 pushups per loss Joined: Posts: 107
    Not a skin but does anybody have the arcade block damage SFX anywhere? I don't remember what the name of the file is.
    Should probably be in the other thread, but it's in
    /Resource/battle/sound/BTL_CMN.csb

Synth_guard0_wav
    Synth_guard1_wav (Blocked claw)
  • Gatsu_RageGatsu_Rage Joined: Posts: 49
    These are so great makes me want to buy the PC version just for the costume mods
    PC FTW! ,!..!
  • dead239dead239 Joined: Posts: 9
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/20511026/ae-informalsakura.rar
    please..some one change host upload :(
    can't download from this site
  • extravagantextravagant Joined: Posts: 964
    I'm actually here to ask a question.

So I have a Sakura mod when she's wearing them panties instead of those P.E. shorts. the shorts have been edited to resemble typical japanese panties but when I do certain moves like these two, I can still see the linings of her original bloomers. it's annoying. does anyone know how to remove it entirely?

SSFIV 2011-07-06 04-27-17-37.jpg

[IMG]http://www.trietis.me/pierre/SSFIV 2011-07-06 04-26-40-42.jpg[/IMG]
  • hunterkhunterk Joined: Posts: 2,237
    I believe it's a shader thing and can't really be helped. You can try to tweak the color through trial-and-error until it looks okay, but I don't think there's a simple on/off switch for the darkening.
  • GhostridahGhostridah Joined: Posts: 36
    Just imagine them as tan lines
    I was kinda peeved that the announcer for the PC version only says "Super Street Fighter 4" on the title screen,
    I swapped the announcer saying "Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition" from the 360 version into the PC version.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?g4cnsm26uui7u9g

Go into:
    \Capcom\Super Street Fighter IV\resource\ui\sound\se
    and back up the "GAME_SE.csb" file. Replace it with the one in this zip.
    I only changed the wav from that single .adx, everything else in the .csb is untouched.
  • sensibeatsensibeat otaku Joined: Posts: 343
    @extravagant
    I haven't tried but I assume you could try to edit her panties material properties in the obj.emm file to make it match the material properties of her legs, the limits of the short may require editing the normal map dds in the nml.emb file tho.
  • ScaffaScaffa Joined: Posts: 182
    So are costume mods pretty much exclusively for perving at Sakura?
  • RomangeloRomangelo Joined: Posts: 13
    So are costume mods pretty much exclusively for perving at Sakura?

No, In this version we have Juri, Makoto and Ibuki
    Anyone have a link to any working Training room mods for AE? The ones on the wiki are down it seems.
    I'm not sure if they're a drop-in replacement (didn't have a chance to test it last night), but you can try the stage mods on the vanilla wiki:
    http://sf4mods.pbworks.com/Misc
  • XurkeyXurkey Sono mama shine! Joined: Posts: 90
    I was kinda peeved that the announcer for the PC version only says "Super Street Fighter 4" on the title screen,
    I swapped the announcer saying "Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition" from the 360 version into the PC version.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?g4cnsm26uui7u9g

Go into:
    \Capcom\Super Street Fighter IV\resource\ui\sound\se
    and back up the "GAME_SE.csb" file. Replace it with the one in this zip.
    I only changed the wav from that single .adx, everything else in the .csb is untouched.

Thank you so much for this! This bugged the crap out of me when I started the game up, but now I feel right at home. Now if only someone could mod the title screen so it's exactly like the arcade version with Oni on the left side of the screen.
    Good games to everyone except for the scrubby rage quitters. Shame on you!

www.youtube.com/Xurkey
  • Ketchy KechKetchy Kech RAZALASH Joined: Posts: 862
    I love AE for P.C. lets keep the costumes rolling :)
    || MvC3: Ironman, Tron, Super Skrull || SSF4 v.2012: Guy || || BB CSII: Tsubaki Yayoi ||
    || UMvC3: R. Raccoon, Dr. Strange, Ryu || 3SOE: Elena || SkullGirls: Painwheel / Double (?) || *

• kachekache Inversion Impulse Joined: Posts: 654
    Very nice, thanks.
    紅赤朱
  • eiSHeiSH Keepin' it FreestyleiSH Joined: Posts: 1,575
    Can we get a Juri mod that takes away those stupid hair horns/tails? (whatever they're supposed to be...)
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    9/13/2011 "President...... Thanks for all your hard work. Please enjoy your rest." - Maamen Beans
    "Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." - T.S. Elliot
    "There is no such thing as a bad heroine. There are only bad games." - Katsuragi Keima
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • C2QC2Q Joined: Posts: 1,167
    I really want the Arcade version start screen with Oni and Evil ryu but i guess you guys need an arcade rip or something for that right?
  • GameMasterGameMaster Ansatsuken Warrior Joined: Posts: 85
    I whipped this up a few days ago. What do you guys think?
    Steam: ryan_the_game_master
    XBL: GameMaster2K5

Mains:

Street Fighter (etc.): Ansatsuken Fighters, Thunder Hawk, Dee Jay, Chun-Li
    The King of Fighters (etc.): Kyo Kusanagi, Terry Bogard, Mai Shiranui, Iori Yagami
    Dead or Alive: Kasumi, Zack, Ayane, Kokoro
    Super Smash Bros.: Sonic the Hedgehog, Ryu, Link, Luigi, Princess Zelda, Pac-Man
    Virtua Fighter: Jacky Bryant, Vanessa Lewis, Pai Chan, Aoi Umenokoji, Akira Yuki
    (X)Tekken: Lars Alexandersson, Jin Kazama, Pac-Man, Cole MacGrath
    Marvel: Ryu/Spider-Man/Chun-Li

Currently looking for:
    • A English-Japanese translator.
    • A team for a fangame.
    PM me if interested.
  • ranixranix Joined: Posts: 581
    Ok so oni second costum have battle damage capacity.
    may be it will be interesting to see the diference between this costum and the other one?
    that might help creating our own damaged costum?
    bisous
    @GameMaster
    Nice! Did you pull that right out of the game files?

@ranix
    yes, I'm very curious about this too :D

@eiSH
    Good idea. It should be pretty easy. I might give it a shot this evening.
  • GameMasterGameMaster Ansatsuken Warrior Joined: Posts: 85
    @GameMaster
    Nice! Did you pull that right out of the game files?

No, I don't have the game yet (too broke). I downloaded the opening and one of the AE trailers and messed with the audio. It was a pain in the byoo-tox to sync, though.
    Steam: ryan_the_game_master
    XBL: GameMaster2K5

Mains:

Street Fighter (etc.): Ansatsuken Fighters, Thunder Hawk, Dee Jay, Chun-Li
    The King of Fighters (etc.): Kyo Kusanagi, Terry Bogard, Mai Shiranui, Iori Yagami
    Dead or Alive: Kasumi, Zack, Ayane, Kokoro
    Super Smash Bros.: Sonic the Hedgehog, Ryu, Link, Luigi, Princess Zelda, Pac-Man
    Virtua Fighter: Jacky Bryant, Vanessa Lewis, Pai Chan, Aoi Umenokoji, Akira Yuki
    (X)Tekken: Lars Alexandersson, Jin Kazama, Pac-Man, Cole MacGrath
    Marvel: Ryu/Spider-Man/Chun-Li

Currently looking for:
    • A English-Japanese translator.
    • A team for a fangame.
    PM me if interested.
    Lol, it's very similar to the opening in the game folder. Hope someone is gonna upload it.
    紅赤朱
  • TiberiousTiberious Oh noes! Teh FURRY! Joined: Posts: 1,067
    Umm, I did a stupid while trying to fix up Secret Laboratory's music. I tossed in the one from arcade SF4, but it was far too loud, and I didn't exactly back up the old one.

Could someone hook me up with either a fresh BGM_LAB.csb, or one that has the vanilla first track put in it? It's stupid they used Seth's "Round 1" version and not the "Round 2" (when he starts using his full moveset) one.

Thank you in advance.
    I write about games. Current post about the PS3's hacking.
    http://one-step-back.blogspot.com/
    Fresh from what version of the game?
    紅赤朱
    Now if only someone could mod the title screen so it's exactly like the arcade version with Oni on the left side of the screen.
    YES! I was hoping the PC version would have this and was disappointed yet again. I will definitely be looking into doing something like this if I can find that artwork anywhere. There's also an Evil Ryu version of that screen as well.
    Here's what we're talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5_HWhMsv2o

jbpagy.jpg
    it will be done!

@Recycler thanks for the Brick Training stage~
    Ah, looks great, sensibeat. The first Makoto mod ever!
  • sirdeath66sirdeath66 Joined: Posts: 24
    Ok anyone working on an Oni skin yet, perhaps hi default skin with energy like yakuza tatoos burned into his skin that glows. Wish I knew how to extract the textures so that I can do my magic. I can create but I cannot code or program. Can anyone perhaps provide me with the oni textures open extracted?
  • Vince34Vince34 Joined: Posts: 361
    Id love to see some new Rose skins for AE. Hope some of you guys bang out some nice new ones, really looking forward to seeing what can be done.
    One more thing is sf4mods gonna update their site, or is there a new portal for ae somewhere?
    @sirdeath66
    It might be difficult/impossible to do glowing tattoos on Oni, but may be doable on E. Ryu, using the same mojo as his glowing chest hole stuff (there's apparently a big alpha channel covering his entire body except for the glowing parts; you could make glowing designs like that, probably). If you want the textures, just go download piecemontee's SF4viewer (a.k.a. Asset Explorer) and open GKX_01_01.col.emb with it, then extract the DDS texture file. Check out the skinning tutorial on the vanilla SF4 wiki for more information. It's actually really easy once you get going.

EDIT: the vanilla wiki will still be there and I will update it with anything that applies to vanilla. AE stuff will all be at the AE wiki.
    @hunterk thanks mate, got the sf4viewer, thanks to sensibeat, ill go check out the skinning tutorial
  • SUPARNOVAXSUPARNOVAX 必殺技 Joined: Posts: 5,810 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Can we get a Juri mod that takes away those stupid hair horns/tails? (whatever they're supposed to be...)
    Nah, but we definitely need a Rita Repulsa skin mod HAHAHA!!

Rita_Repulsa.jpg

And re: Ryu, any fans of the anime Street Fighter V? Would love to have a SF2-V version of Ryu, jeans, shirt, and guido hair.

ryu.gif
    Cody's white shirt and jeans! And you can probably use Guy's shoes on him! It's pretty accurate
    "Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth." ~ Bruce Lee
  • Gatsu_RageGatsu_Rage Joined: Posts: 49
    YES! I was hoping the PC version would have this and was disappointed yet again. I will definitely be looking into doing something like this if I can find that artwork anywhere. There's also an Evil Ryu version of that screen as well.
    Here's what we're talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5_HWhMsv2o

jbpagy.jpg
    it will be done!

@Recycler thanks for the Brick Training stage~
    Can't W8 FOR IT!

Nah, but we definitely need a Rita Repulsa skin mod HAHAHA!!

Rita_Repulsa.jpg
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I remade my Training Cave stage to work with AE. Turns out they moved DDS texture into the STG.TRN.tex.emz file instead of the STG.TRN.emz, so my original version didn't work anymore...

Here's the new version:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?h2fb4bpu4g99g66
  • TiberiousTiberious Oh noes! Teh FURRY! Joined: Posts: 1,067
    Fresh from what version of the game?
    From SSF4AE. I figure a vanilla file would be far too loud.
    I write about games. Current post about the PS3's hacking.
    http://one-step-back.blogspot.com/
  • JoshimitsuJoshimitsu damn Joined: Posts: 113
    Not sure if everyone else has had this problem, but I put in the mod set that hunterk put together and got some problems with Seth and Akuma. Symbols for akuma are always on screen, and some effects are either wrong or not there. I just made a quick video of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8f8BywnykI but I'm sure it's just a conversion problem? Dunno, just thought I'd bring it to the modding people's attention.

Regardless, appreciate what you guys do :D Love what is coming out already!